[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

23 minutes ago, 29bellevie said:

Gahhh what an interesting 2 episodes this week. Ep 8 was out the roof in terms of holding viewers' emotions. I was so nervous during the two surgeries.

But I have to wonder...how strong can HJ be?? In the morning, she witnessed her beloved friend almost die in front of her, then went into his surgery, only to assist in another major surgery in the afternoon. This work day must have been at least somewhat taxing emotionally and physically?? Especially with SC's accident!! But I find it surprising that she can then be totally fine going to the party at night... I half expected her to be feeling a bit down, and perhaps wanting to stay by SC for a little while?

Good point chingue I wonder that myself. Shes strong and is holding it in. But with herfather she falls apart. So i wouldnt call her strong shes just barely on holding on. Im glad JH is there and at times warning her that she doesnt need to be strong esp in going into surgery with SC. I havent seen the sub ep yet but what i see in the translations his warning her that not all surgeries are a success. I fear for her if she loose a patient in how she will overcome it. I dont even know if she will accept JH comfort. She just might close herself off again. Thank goodness we know he loves her so he wont give up on her and will be there for her. 

With the love on this weeks ep theres bound to be more angst coming up... aish nnnooo i cannot think of these things. Think happy thoughts Kasmic -happy hand holding, almost hug or oh so hot hugs and lots of making out kisses types of thoughts... :P:P:P

• Like 14

today there lot of moment for hj/jh.

i thought hj was going to kiss jh in that scen were she fix his cloth. i think jh thought she was going to kiss him too.only to be a little bit disappiont when she just fix his cloth.

sw really have no shame. how can she ask yd to have dinner with her father. she could just tell her father yd dont like her.

yd is so cute in that scene with hj. it going to break his heart when hj trun him down.

i feel a little bad for sw when yd left her eating dinner alone with her family.though she should have tell her father when yd was still there with her that yd dont like her/they just friend. .

i guess sw going to do blame hj again after seeing that party picture.

that last scen was cute.

it sad we have to wait another 6 day for episode 9 to come. i want to see what will happen in episode 9 already.

• Like 14

Did anyone raise any question about below pic? I've been losing sleep over that tiny cubes that look like crouton ... (those little bread in caesar salad) ...

I wonder what it is .. is it some ready made 'flesh'? Is it some cultured 'flesh' ? .. was it Ji Soo 'flesh' taken from some other part of his body? or is it some kind of artificial flesh? Rubber? 

:huh: any surgeon?

1qLtSP5.jpg

• Like 16

4 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

hi @Bambiina unnie... kyahaha... I've just read this... but I feel a bit lost what does it mean, what did you refer to? :D

Hee sorry for my limited vocab .. I don't know how to explain .. I am trying to say that if the evil (in this drama) .. is not too extreme (like some drama, the 'evilness'  is beyond reality .. I mean no such evil person like that exist in real world - like they use to have in those older dramas .. like in All about eve, My love patzii (KRW acted in that drama) .. you know the kind that only exist in soap opera .. We don't see such evil people in our daily life ... 

I have never encounter such evil people in my life :D ...

• Like 12