[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

15 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

“Doctors” Reveals Park Shin Hye’s Dark Childhood Through Online Prequel

SBS drama “Doctors,” starring Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won, has revealed the dark childhood of Park Shin Hye’s character Hye Jung via an online clip, a first for K-dramas.

The clip starts with a brief scene of Hye Jung’s father leaving her at the doorstep of her grandmother’s house, which was shown in the drama. Hye Jung’s father says, “Our relationship is over,” and Hye Jung bites back, “We were over the day that woman came to our house.”

We then see a young Hye Jung sitting bruised and battered in front of her stepmother.

Stepmother: “How can you have no fear? Do adults’ words mean nothing to you?

Hye Jung: “This is my mom’s house.”

Stepmother: “Did you forget? Your mom abandoned you and died. I’m the only one in the world who can protect you.

Hye Jung: “Don’t touch me again!”

The stepmother then slaps Hye Jung.

The next scene with the stepmother show her interaction with Hye Jung’s grandmother. The stepmother says, “Are you watching me? Seeing if I treat Hye Jung well?” Hye Jung’s grandmother just says that she wants to see Hye Jung before she leaves, and that she’s not watching her. The stepmother responds, “You are watching me. Don’t come by.”

The video ends with Hye Jung’s narration: “Good memories. I had good memories, too. I remembered after I met my grandmother.”

A member of the drama production said, “For the first time ever, we revealed Hye Jung’s dark childhood story online rather than through broadcast. We wanted to explain through this prequel the relationship Hye Jung has with her stepmother, and the foundation of the deep familial love between Hye Jung and her grandmother.”

Source@:http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/26/doctors-reveals-park-shin-hyes-dark-childhood-online-prequel/

Oh, so it's not a teaser but an online broadcast? Wow! I wonder how pack the story already is by excluding that important scenes of Hye Jung's dark childhood. I thought it would be in the broadcast so that the viewers could have deeper understanding of why Hye Jung becomes a troubled teenager, the story would have been a tear-jearker if it done properly.

But, on a good note, hopefully it means that Doctors will have the least amount of filler and packed with meaningful scene for the whole 20 episodes. And with the story gearing up to the adulthood already, I guess the title is fitting: it is about doctors instead of a student-teacher love story. 

@jadecloud I love reading your insightful thoughts of the best line in the drama.

Thank you everybody for the update, you guys are fast!!

It's Sunday! Tomorrow's monday!! Third Episode! Yaaay!! 

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, starb82 said:

Oh, so it's not a teaser but an online broadcast? Wow! I wonder how pack the story already is by excluding that important scenes of Hye Jung's dark childhood. I thought it would be in the broadcast so that the viewers could have deeper understanding of why Hye Jung becomes a troubled teenager, the story would have been a tear-jearker if it done properly.

But, on a good note, hopefully it means that Doctors will have the least amount of filler and packed with meaningful scene for the whole 20 episodes. And with the story gearing up to the adulthood already, I guess the title is fitting: it is about doctors instead of a student-teacher love story. 

@jadecloud I love reading your insightful thoughts of the best line in the drama.

Thank you everybody for the update, you guys are fast!!

It's Sunday! Tomorrow's monday!! Third Episode! Yaaay!! 

I heard they can't broadcast that part might be because KSW is too young to be hit like that on TV

• Like 20

45 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I heard they can't broadcast that part might be because KSW is too young to be hit like that on TV

Oooh! Interesting! Maybe because it is broadcasted in SBS, maybe if it's broadcasted in cable channel they would have been more lenient with the scene.

So there has been no history of hitting young children blatantly in kdrama? I've watched kdrama for so many years, but yeah nothing pops up instantly in my memory of such scene. Then again, my genre has always been the light, romcom kdrama. I guess they would do it very subtly without really showing the hitting. 

• Like 15

OMG....how cute is that...gangster Hyejung befriend with real gangster....I never thought that gangster and cute could put in one sentence....LOL

I think they will meet again in another episode, not just on episode 1, base on Hye Jung different hair style and different watch she wore.

And if something happen that Hye Jung has to quit from doctor, she could become Gangster Boss...how cool is that:P:P.....I won't mind with the sexy gangster like Lee Ki Woo as a partner...LOL

Cl3Sha_UkAAsXiY.jpgCl3QGgsVYAUnv3n.jpg

credit pic to the owner ljunhyeok instagram

i finished making another FMV for Doctors while i'm waiting for Monday~ hehehe :)

i'm not a shipper of this pairing (my heart fully belong to JHxHJ! haha) but i can't help it.. :sweatingbullets:

i love Ji Soo damnn hard since Angry Mom. :wub: and he's so cool in here so i must do one MV for him! :D 

• Like 18

@valsava apparently as far as I'm aware he has not done a historical but it would be daebak if he did one. I'm sure it's on his list just waiting for the right script. He's a versatile actor so it will happen eventually. He'll be great as a king, prince or warrior etc hehe. I love that he expands his acting. He's accomplished a lot of roles in his span of time. 

Excited to see CHARMING doctor Ji Hong in ACTION. 

@bogin79 let's see as much as I love him I didn't finish Punch bc he was suffering too much lol...I'm sure the table turns eventually but I only got up till where he was sick and suffering and stopped but indeed his role/acting is always superb.

My fav Raewon role,  too many but one I can always re-watch Attic cat and Sunflower.

• Like 12

@sweetbloom74 for the articles esp on the news about who that wicked lady is. StepMother is crazy-monkey-emoticon-080.gif?1292792400 and her father is so blind or like @12blbl said ignorant of how wicked she is. I hope she gets what she deserves too. No child deserves such ill treatment.  

@starb82 another kdrama that touched on child abuse is Kill Me Heal Me (MBC network). The lead girl suffered from physical and emotional abuse from her stepfather. Although the scenes of him actually hitting her weren't shown viewers did see the actors shadows indicating that it did occur.

@jadecloud we have different sub interpretations again for this drama :P I guess your using Viki but sadli I cant view it through Viki so I rely on other sites. Look another difference that the site I used compared to yours... your one interprets HJH is referring to himself whereas mine is "doctors" in general :blink:

Spoiler

ffa53f3749036abc5f4373156e9d2167.png

VS your one

c3UH5hB.png

Interesting right?? but let's hope it doesnt confuse us again like it did last time.  :confounded:

Some IG updates 

Kim Min Suk did dye his hair back to black

Spoiler

Child Actress Gal So Won - aka Young HJ IG 

Spoiler

Actress Moon Jin In aka Soon Hee IG

Spoiler

One  more BTS

• Like 17

2 hours ago, thea2410 said:

i finished making another FMV for Doctors while i'm waiting for Monday~ hehehe :)

Im not a shipper of this pairing (my heart fully belong to JHxHJ! haha) but i can't help it.. :sweatingbullets:

i love Ji Soo damnn hard since Angry Mom. :wub: and he's so cool in here so i must do one MV for him! :D 

Lol, so you are xfictionshadowmv? i love your mv on youtube :D Yes he is hot ! My instagram hastag #doctors always full of his pic or video as top popular #doctors picture.❤️ But sadly he just supporting cast. Honestly, I want him to be Hye jung candidate lovers lol. But we already have yoon kyun sang. Anyway doctors drama really annoyed me with casting ALL HOT AND HANDSOME MAN in one drama hahaha (especially Rae won,kyun sang, and jisoo) They really have theirs own charm, that will made fan girls going crazy kekekeke

• Like 17

16 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

Lol, so you are xfictionshadowmv? i love your mv on youtube :D Yes he is hot ! My instagram hastag #doctors always full of his pic or video as top popular #doctors picture.❤️ But sadly he just supporting cast. Honestly, I want him to be Hye jung candidate lovers lol. But we already have yoon kyun sang. Anyway doctors drama really annoyed me with casting ALL HOT AND HANDSOME MAN in one drama hahaha (especially Rae won,kyun sang, and jisoo) They really have theirs own charm, that will made fan girls going crazy kekekeke

yeap, i'm xFictionShadowMV.. ;) hahaha :lol: yeap, i wish Ji Soo will be kind of more important for the drama but yeahhh, sadly he's just a supporting cast.. tbh, he's my fantasy type of guy... cool,bad guy going around with motorbike.. damnnn! hot! hahaha xD but yeah.. we still got our Kyun Sang as the 2nd guy is also great! i'm such a JH x HJ shipper but i think my heart gonna sway a bit by Kyun Sang! i have a soft spot for him.. LOL (and..he's so tall too! xD)..

and yeah... all the guy in Doctors are super HOT and HANDSOME.. such an eye candy! hahaha... even the gangster guy that hurt in the beginning of ep1 so hot like..af!! :lol:

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, chonnars92 said:

I curious for ratting cause after each episode end, it have trending in Korea.

I hope that it make ratting will higher than ep1 and ep 2.

:grimace:

After watching both episodes, I had no doubts that the rating will increase to 20%! It's so intense!! Can they release BTS ? I hope to see their interaction behind the scene.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

yeap, i'm xFictionShadowMV.. ;) hahaha :lol: yeap, i wish Ji Soo will be kind of more important for the drama but yeahhh, sadly he's just a supporting cast.. tbh, he's my fantasy type of guy... cool,bad guy going around with motorbike.. damnnn! hot! hahaha xD but yeah.. we still got our Kyun Sang as the 2nd guy is also great! i'm such a JH x HJ shipper but i think my heart gonna sway a bit by Kyun Sang! i have a soft spot for him.. LOL (and..he's so tall too! xD)..

and yeah... all the guy in Doctors are super HOT and HANDSOME.. such an eye candy! hahaha... even the gangster guy that hurt in the beginning of ep1 so hot like..af!! :lol:

I love 3 of them :wub: its hard to choose.. Lol. If kyun sang act like his character on Six flying dragons, im gonna scream !!! Lol ❤️ He was cute in SFD kekekeke.. Besides park shin hye international fans, jisoo international fans also made this drama more popular in SNS :D i wont talk about veteran actor kim rae won, he always good with cheesy line, he did great job when he was tease kim tae hee on love story in harvard. He might have charm as playboy haha

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Raquel Bastian said:

Rewatched episode 1 and 2. (Addictive)

Hye Jung and Chan Eu Sang have in common though.. (aside from the jacket lol) they are both looking for a used high school uniform lol. 

I rewatched doctors abt 3-4 times oready... agree dctors r so addictive~ :sweatingbullets:

No more monday blues in my life. Hye Jung fighting!

#raisincouple 

• Like 19

@Kasmic Ooh! Yeah, I watches KMHM and liked it a lot. I remember the scene with the shadow and the next thing for us to see was the girl with the bruise. So there had been no actual hitting shown. Thanks for reminding me.

@Rin90 Me too, I've watched three tines already, and that doesn't count the ones when I watched my favorite part only. Hehehe... and a big aaaw at your hashtag.

Less than 24 hours, you guys!!

• Like 15