[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@starb82  i've noticed the same thing, he is really a grate actor ... hé hasn't enough time  to Study his role because he was filming  his film not long time ago... But hé seems like ji Hong who is fallen in  love for  hye jon

• Like 13

5 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Hi there,

You don't need to sign up for Naver to watch the videos...

We only need to watch them to increase views there :)

I just thought i might as well press the like button since i'm there… but no-can-do on that one.  aaah well, i'll settle with just increasing the views then :)

Any new stuff uploaded while i was away?? i'm checking in here first thing LOL

• Like 12

5 hours ago, NileRose said:

Next Wednesday
Doctors press Conference 

Can't keep 
calm 

waiting
&
On 20

1st
Episode 

only 

one 10 days left 
:love::love: :love:

Why does 10 days feel like a lifetime, huaarrgghhhhh…. 

i thought time was supposed to fly, double huaarrgghhhhhh...

PSH & KRW are the absolute best, most sweet and adorable couple this side of K-Kingdom huarrghhhh… oops, sorry wrong expression lol, should be yayyyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

I am now officially going about my life in zombie mode lol

• Like 12

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, And Moon Ji In Are Cute High School Girls In “Doctors” Stills

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, And Moon Ji In Are Cute High School Girls In “Doctors” Stills

More teasers for SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday mini series “Doctors” have been revealed

The latest still cuts show actresses Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, and Moon Ji In in cute high school uniforms, hanging out in the sticker photo booth and enjoying ice cream in a rose garden, appearing like actual students. They are seen getting playful with poses and expressions, and it looks like they had fun during the filming.

One of the staff members described the great atmosphere on set, “The three of them have sister-like chemistry and friendship on set. Their fun and positive energy keeps smiles on our faces throughout the shoot. Even the staff members’ mood gets better when looking at them.”

Meanwhile, “Doctors” also starring Kim Rae Won, Yoon Gyun Sang, and many more is set to premiere on June 20.

Source (1)

• Like 18

'Doctors' Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, Moon Ji-in show off school uniform looks

2016/06/10

photo733230.jpg

Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, and Moon Ji-in have transformed into cheerful and fresh-spirited high school girl students.

SBS' upcoming Monday & Tuesday miniseries, "Doctors" has unveiled their cute school uniform looks by the three actresses on June 11.

In the revealed images, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, and Moon Ji-neatly dressed up in school uniforms. They brought their high school characters to life perfectly while they show off the youthful fresh look that is convincing enough to make you believe that the actresses are actually teenagers without any doubt.

During filming the scenes, they stroke the cute poses while taking the sticker photos, eating ice cream together and having loud chit chats.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

SBS is really quite today Meanwhile let's enjoy the subbed BTS

CR: pshdaily

It's Saturday there and they already released the girls stills lol

Don't be too greedy

SBS is very generous with us haha, which I find it's a bit abnormal 

• Like 15

Park Shin Hye Lee Sung Kyung and Moon Ji looks so cute in those stills!!! They look so cute as high school students!!

SBS are releasing a lot of high school moments XD I wonder if they are going to release more doctors moments.

@starfire182921 Welcome to the thread Chingu!!! I can't wait to see your posts here lol xD

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, VIP_Cake said:

Park Shin Hye Lee Sung Kyung and Moon Ji looks so cute in those stills!!! They look so cute as high school students!!

SBS are releasing a lot of high school moments XD I wonder if they are going to release more doctors moments.

@starfire182921 Welcome to the thread Chingu!!! I can't wait to see your posts here lol xD

hahhah yeah thnxx...now i got lots of thread to visit...i'm happy to be here...counting days now so excited already..

agree with you they really look  so young and cute in high school uniform,,,hope more bts, stills and teaser :grin::blush:

• Like 12

'Doctors' Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, Moon Ji-in show off school uniform looks

photo733230.jpg

Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, and Moon Ji-in have transformed into cheerful and fresh-spirited high school girl students.

SBS' upcoming Monday & Tuesday miniseries, "Doctors" has unveiled their cute school uniform looks by the three actresses on June 11.

In the revealed images, Park Shin-hye, Lee Seong-kyeong, and Moon Ji-neatly dressed up in school uniforms. They brought their high school characters to life perfectly while they show off the youthful fresh look that is convincing enough to make you believe that the actresses are actually teenagers without any doubt.

During filming the scenes, they stroke the cute poses while taking the sticker photos, eating ice cream together and having loud chit chats.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/-doctors-park-shin-hye-lee-seong-kyeong-moon-ji-in-show-off-school-uniform-looks-95489.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 12

wow....SBS really something this weekend...they released the girls in high school still cuts...how kind you are,,,hahahahahaha

and wednesday is the press released????huwaaaaa so fast...i thought 15th still long waiting..hahahahaha...

jji1.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Doctors', Park Shin Hye x Lee Sung Kyung transform into flower high school girls... are they really 27? 

1. [+54, -4] Park Shin Hye has always looked good in uniforms ever since she appeared as a child actress in 'Stairway to Heaven'

2. [+48, -5] Park Shin Hye is pretty of course. She looked so lovely in the making clip

3. [+37, -2] What makes her suit uniforms so well is her neat looks and image. But she's an iljin in the drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -2] Will be watching Doctors ㅎ

5. [+25, 0] Do well Doctors, hit daebak. Park Shin Hye fighting!

6. [+17, -1] She's been naturally pretty since she was little

7. [+26, -6] She looked great with uniforms in 'Pinocchio' too...~

cr:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/stills-doctors-w-police-unit-38.html

ps:even i dont look like them in my high school...while i am the same age with them..hahahahaha....yeah they are looks so young!!!!!

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, starfire182921 said:

:grin:LETS WARM UP WHILE COUNTING DAYS:blush:

Hello @starfire182821 Actually  we warming up every day I hope the posters will be out tomorrow :w00t:

The Doctor who will love uri HYE JANG in secret 

Kim min suk 

• Like 17

There are so many trailer for a new drama, but only one that make my hearts flutter. Yeah, "Doctors" couple really amazing. We just watched the trailer but we can see the chemistry between PSH and KRW. Some people who under estimated this couple regrets their opinion. D-9, yeay!!!

• Like 12

13 hours ago, bogin79 said:

he always touches her hair.. seriously swoon.. gosh they are so cute.. fighting doctors!:wub:

Yep, I noticed that. ^_^ He always touches her hair, I suppose he likes the brightness and color. I want to buy Ryo shampoo now haha :D  

• Like 17