[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 hours ago, maris1 said:

Park Shin Hye as Yoo Hye Jung in the Club scene Filming still ..........

[/URL]

credit DC

@Cawa Rain......are those pics for Doctors project?

I wonder what everyone is fighting about.... because it certainly doesn't look like dancing.... :crazy:

• Like 10

huwaaaaa just left 2 or 3 days but already missed many goodies from his thread....must catching up before i left behind too far...especially today already Monday in my part of the world because maybe SBS will give me some goodies like preview part 2 or official poster...why nowadays i keep positive thinking about SBS???hahahaha.,,they just suddenly being too kind to us,patients, so cant help to hope more and positive

thank you for all the updates chingudeul here....

they already released individual photos from the casts,,,and they are looks so great in doctor coat....such a beautiful and handsome doctors..hahahaha...omo KRW, after you killed me with suit as prosecutor, now you killed me with white doctor coat????you killing every style.every character profession and ofc not mention about your great acting when play every character in your dramas or movie...all ppl already know it...pray with netizen let get daesang KRW!!!!!!

LOL at netizen comment about that photos...yes ofc  Hospitals don't have doctors who look like that, a hospital wont have doctors who look that handsome and that beautiful in real life (i can count with my fingers hoe many handsome and pretty doctors that i have been met)...dont compare it with real life okay...its just a drama, that will give you candies that never you see in real life..so just enjoy it...enjoy the beautiful doctors that you havent meet in real life...

@inshara2000 okay i laughed at your comment about the writers..." I am NOT curious abt the writer. She rather scares me " hahahahahaha...seriously suddenly i cab feels your fear too...when see her at script reading video, her face actually started to make me worried,like i dont trust that kind of writer face...yeah maybe i am just trauma over the writer that messed a great drama in the light speed...indeed writers is just a God in dramaland..even the PDnim, looks like someone who i cant trust too...OMG i hope its wrong..like i said...it just the effect of my trauma...hahahahahaha...

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

Let's be real....This whole sequence was just HOT.

CR; pshdaily.tumblr

lets be real...dont make me want to watch the preview again and again!!!!!!!!saw your gifs makes me want to watch that preview again...okay though im not complain if i must watch the preview again...hahahahah...and YES The whole sequence was just HOT my favorite part in the teaser...

4 hours ago, maris1 said:

Park Shin Hye as Yoo Hye Jung in the Club scene Filming still ..........

[/URL]

credit DC

thanks for sharing!!!!!!

agree with @Dooley_Fanboiicei am wondering about it too....yeah that doesnt look like dancing that a fighting!!!! (why everyone look like a scary zombie in that pic...and PSH is the only ppl there...hahahaha....something wrong with my imagination)

huwaaaaa so many fan projects for doctors!!!!!huwaaaaa....

and we only have two Mondays before our great Monday, Monday when doctors 1st broadcast...huwaaaa....14 more days left...we still count down the days,...cant wait until we count down the hours...the minutes...and the seconds...huwaaaaaaa....daebak haseyoo!!!FIGHTING doctors!!!!save us faster!!!!

okay...im back to back reading again.....

• Like 12

Second teaser tomorrow!!! Can't wait. The first teaser Hye-jung (Shin Hye) was narrating. Do you think the second teaser will be Ji-hong (KRW) doing the narration about his story???

0623FE90-F0EA-449E-B59D-EB6F07821704_zps

cr: owners 

• Like 14

On 6/4/2016 at 6:44 PM, myasally said:

Now that the teaser is out, my head is busy imagining how the story evolve, Shin Hye look really cool in the teaser and Rae Won look warm and handsome...looking forward for their love story...

welcome here :wub:@myasally I hope that you you read characters description 

2 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

Second teaser tomorrow!!! Can't wait. The first teaser Hye-jung (Shin Hye) was narrating. Do you think the second teaser will be Ji-hong (KRW) doing the narration about his story???

cr: owners 

wow @Tiggie2: beautiful poster I can't wait :wub:

• Like 9

[Orion's Drama News] Missing "Feels" and Hallyu Surfing Mermaids

photo731336.jpg

Ji-hong and Hye-jeong

My Love from the Ocean

The Hallyu side of the internet all but exploded back when news on the possibility of this pairing came out, but now Jeon Ji-hyeon's and Lee Min-ho's collaboration with writer Park Ji-eun has been confirmed. The drama goes by the working title "The Legend of the Blue Sea" and it is a take on The Little Mermaid. No, not the happy Disney version. I am curious as to what this means for the tone and possible conclusion, but we will surely know more soon.

"Baek-hee is Back" Up for a Flashy Entrance

Drama specials and mini dramas are a good place for original content, and woman-centric comedy drama "Baek-hee is Back" sounds quite creative. The series is about a woman who returns to her hometown with a new name and a rebellious daughter. The drama has released its script reading photos, some stills of starKang Ye-won and its main posters along with more stills. The first teaser video shows the two leading ladies and the second one reveals more characters around town.

Upcoming Drama Goodies

Upcoming thriller "Wanted" is currently releasing character stills. First up is leading lady Kim Ah-joong, and the first teaser featuring her character is out too. "Doctors" has its own first teaser out, as well as a firstdebriefing video and some behind the scenes stills. "Uncontrollably Fond" has a main poster and more are out for "38 Revenue Collection Unit", which also has a new making-of video. On the daily drama side, revenge piece "A Woman's Secret" is arriving in June and so is "Here Comes Love".

Followed Dramas

"Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho" is over and I am mostly very happy with it. Covering the show was a pleasure and you can read my spoiler-free series review here. "Vampire Detective" is ending soon and I am sad to say that I cannot wait for that. "Master - God of Noodles" is thankfully still great and so is"Beautiful Gong Shim". On to the next week we go!

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'
source : http://www.hancinema.net/orion-s-drama-news-missing-feels-and-hallyu-surfing-mermaids-95250.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook#!prettyPhoto

• Like 7

18 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

If you follow shinhye, you would know  She actually has been begging for an action project since 2013 so I can see why she couldn't let the opportunity slipped despite the writer's record n new pd

thank you for letting us know, @thao_2512. So that is where the "gangster" character ties in...
I noticed she also has an upcoming film in which she plays a Judo coach.  illustration-of-a-young-girl-doing-karat

11 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

Whilst Kim Rae Won talked about why he chose to star in this drama. 'In films I act out many tough and serious roles, just like my previous series 'Punch' which is the same. But with 'Doctors' invitation and being able to work with the cheerful and positive energy Park Shin Hye, is already making me very happy'. It is reported that Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye graduated from the same university, this is the first time they work together, when shooting the atmosphere is said to be very good and cordial.

Thank you very much for translation, @Tiggie2. I can totally see why he says that; As someone who has not followed PSH, (but did watch a couple of her drama and films, and have more on my To Watch List), I could totally feel that energy he speaks of, in the script-reading. I also agree that playing a doctor is a huge challenge, for both of them actually. And I do agree, that she looks gorgeous.

Thank you also for the beautiful new poster. !  Teaser tomorrow....! Will Kim Rae-Won be narrating it?  Interesting thought.

9 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Guys, why don't worry about script? The writer wrote High Society. It's boring and boring and very much shower scenes. Shower scenes are good, it increase rating but the boring script can make this drama lost viewers.

I did not like "High Society" either, @quockhanh45, but I thought highly of "Warm Words from a Kind Heart." (with no shower scenes.. hehe). urgh.. I don't want a repeat of that "playing with his ears" scene that some found cute. That's when I dropped that drama.

We discussed it, and most of us agree that because this is an award winning script,  so we are hopeful. And also this writer - will be destroyed, if the script for this drama will be bad.  She has a lot  to prove herself, esp. after "High Society." We also want to trust the cast that they know what they were doing.

If I were to worry, I'd worry equally about the novice PDnim.

I agree with everything that @maris1 offered on the subject. And I love that quote from Khalil Gibran.  Thank you for that!

@inshara2000, thank you so much for the wonderful gif. i agree. That was hot.

@NileRose, Thank you for the new article from Hancinema. I am glad people are mentioning this drama!  Lets build up the anticipation.

I don't understand Korean, but I used Google Translate, and apparently this is take in a park where Kim Rae-Won and Park Shin-Hye were filming.

• Like 13

:wub::wub::wub:Doctors, dream casting , veterans and new actors . All talented . And we have our Queen of all Park Shin Hye to top all. Shin Hye looks awesome, pretty , sexy, hot, all woman. Her fighting scenes are to die for. The girl can fight and be a badass. Need to bring all these to the big screen. I think the world will be taken by Park Shin Hye talent and charisma in this new drama. Fighting Doctors. Full of social issues contents that will be an eye opener for many of us , common people. Please pay attention to that. Through dramas we can learn sometimes to overcome and navigate issues of our daily life that otherwise we would think that it is ok to happen to us, common people, when in reality, we can fighting them and win. This drama Doctors, will be an inspiration, for many that think there is no way out. So Doctors"show me the money". We ready and anxiously waiting.
Shin Hye, soooo love your look, all of them. Fighting warrior. Nobody can get you down.:blush::blush::blush::wub::wub::wub:
  • Like 11

13 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Guys, why don't worry about script? The writer wrote High Society. It's boring and boring and very much shower scenes. Shower scenes are good, it increase rating but the boring script can make this drama lost viewers.

Well we did worry but overall I think her projects before HS were decent.

Also the script won award and all the cast seem to enjoy and have good feeling about it.

Most of thme are good and quite picky when it comes to project too, even supporting roles. They don't just take anything.

So if anything I decided to trust the cast and their choices for now

Plus it's not like worrying can change anything.

There is no need of being negative and ruin the mood, especially looking at them being all happy like this 

• Like 10

Ohhhhhhh I just died :wub: :D

Okie Okie.... Im breathing - just?? 

@inshara2000 your scared of the writer..now you know what she looks like just RUN! crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif?1292792419Jokes aside. I agree her previous work was :crazy: I couldnt get past ep 2. So I was worried for Doctors but after seeing teaser 1 my fears vanished. I like the teaser it was enough to capture me. PSH monologue says wonders and it'll be a touching and healing drama Im sure.

@quockhanh45 have faith in not just the writer but the director and casts too. I think just give our OTP a blank script and a park and voila the above image will make you giddy crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif ok maybe not a blank script we need a story to keep us going tho at this point Im content with that above image. devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

• Like 12

THE NEW TEASER OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO THE PIANO MUSIC THE SUNLIGHT THE DIALOGUES (i think he was saying something about how he should've caught her, and then at the end he was like give me blah blah time i waited this many years anyway and other things about sarang??? #sadkoreanskills
KRW's voice is like velvet and he is so smiley in this drama I just :wub:

sorry for the crappy screenshots but i was spazzing so :) 

CkOw4bQWgAALAJK.jpg

CkOw8psW0AASBs1.jpg

CkOw4BxXEAAKfwy.jpg

• Like 16