[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@Kasmic.......thanks Chingu for the advice! Do help......first....how does one put them in spoiler tag and second after editing why am I unable to repost the edited version......that's why my posts go unedited....i should have made 2 or 3 posts for the pics..

There are so many good pics of the OTP....take your pic....any will be great. My personal favourites are theirs sitting on the bench smiling away and reading the script once again smiling away.........so "smiling away" is the way to go for selecting the pic ....my way! :P

• Like 11

@maris1 click the eye icon in the text box (located on the right side) for the spoiler tag and then paste your images there. Or if you paste the pic already click and highlight it so it turns blue then click on that eye icon so it will go in the spoiler tag.  About your edit post.. it should work unless you didnt click save or chose the cancel option instead. I hope that make sense. ;) 

If your using your mobile phone it might be more tricky too. Im not sure about tablets but when pasting images with the phones esp the IG pics/ FB/ ot twitter images it tends to show half the image. Its better to use a notebook or your desktop. 

As for my change of ava yes I love smily pics too or pics displaying lots of chemistry. Hmmmm let me ponder on some images hahaha! 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, maris1 said:

My personal favourites are theirs sitting on the bench smiling away and reading the script once again smiling away.........so "smiling away" is the way to go for selecting the pic ....my way! :P

lolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha.:wub:

• Like 9

hey,all reader i really want to know somethings that why our drama soompi title didn't change anything.I mean i was followed  some drama thread in the past such as heirs and pinnocchio .That thread's title always change when they first release teaser such as teaser 1 in page 30, episode 1will brocast tonight etc.But this thread title never change .why o why.And i go spy other thread and then i saw their title constantly change such as teaser 2in page blah blah.I really think that the system of changing title is really good for who didn't have timeto read all disscuss but didn't want to miss the main topic like teasers, pressconfrence ,live recap.Can someone fixed this.If can pleaseeee fixed .pleaseeee.:tears:

• Like 7

Guest Agie
10 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

guys, I'm dying here

#KimRaeWon: JiHong had a sad past, but he is very bright and healthy, he wholeheartedly loves Hyejung, he's her Daddy Long Legs. #DoctorsSBS

cr: bea

He said he is her daddy long legs lol

His interview is fun haha

Is he love her romantically or platonic ? or he was just waiting patiently behind the shadow until Hye jung realise/notice how much he love her...haissshhh.... can wait for Doctor premiere ......

@Agie.....I feel that Ji Hong may start with platonic feelings but as he continues to play Hye Jung's "daddy long legs" he will slowly fall for her.....

@kilumar...you may have a point there ....regarding additions to the thread title as new info comes in. Never noticed it because I am here most of the time so don't miss anything.

Why do I feel contrary, confused and conflicted in my wishes.......do I want more...........

1: story/character details?

2: teasers?

3: BTS that are spoilers?

4: buildup?

No.......because I am scared that too much info may hinder my enjoyment once the drama starts airing. 

Yes.....because I am loving them so much! And am feeling more relaxed regarding the script.

Where I don't experience all the "C"'s......

1: Posters...

2: Press Conference.....

3: Cast activities not related to the drama storyline....

Ottoke! What do I do?....

• Like 10

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150601

Cj1XxRmVEAQo2gY.jpg

tumblr_o82f3fPgCg1txkm7uo2_r1_540.jpg

22 hours ago, NileRose said:

@Kasmic @kilumar let us order events for OTP  :

Paeksang Awards 2015

Dram 1st script reading 2016 :)

1st Teaser :

cr: aas tagged 

Yes yes @kilumar and @Kasmic they look so so good together even their glimpse to each other is melting without we watch anything of the drama yet like you said hehe:rolleyes::heart:

actually at first i doubt their chemistry , but then i cant help when look at them but see their faces even have the same cuteness and amiableness :wub::wub:

13319956_1355170401176063_82474861567989

13310441_1350077345018702_61443533376174

• Like 13

Geez these images looks so familiar. Hmmm where did I see them esp the first pic hahaha! hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye Glow with Chemistry in New Official Stills From Doctors

cua.jpg

I LOVE Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok together onscreen, with their mutual last K-drama Pinocchio being one of my top faves in recent years. It’s present tense love since neither has done a K-drama since, but both are coming back with new works shortly, and right now Park Shin Hye has the head start in timing and incredible early chemistry with her new male lead. SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors has started filming and not a moment too soon because I am sooooo looking forward to it, and now that excitement has been ratcheted up thanks to a fantastic first preview and even more gorgeous official stills of the two leads, Park Shin Hye with her hot ahjusshi costar Kim Rae Won. I don’t think Kim Rae Won looks old in the least and the ahjusshi moniker is from appreciation of his ever increasing hotness as he ages like fine wine. I see the age difference between them ever so slightly, just enough to convey that he’s her medical school mentor and superior at the hospital, but still with enough plausibility to be her crush. Swoon

olo123.jpg

See more on: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/02/kim-rae-won-and-park-shin-hye-glow-with-chemistry-in-new-official-stills-from-doctors/

• Like 13

Wow! Doctors thread is flying now. It takes me a while to catch up with all your lovely posts. :)

Another reason why Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye get on well on the set of Doctors, from a report I read recently is because they graduated from the same university - Chung Ang. They are proper Sunbae and hoobae relationship. ;)

Updated relationship chart for Doctors 

image_zpsowbzwnhj.jpeg

Cr: as tagged

• Like 12

Kim Rae Won really is getting more and more handsome with age, he is like fine wine. The more I see his recent stills, the more I get excited. What slot is this drama going to be taking over and how many episodes??

• Like 11

image_zpsyyssoisq.jpeg[/URL]

credit asianwiki

@Nymeria289.....here is the info you wanted....yes, he is a wonderful actor.....the more we see of them the more excited we get to see them in action. :D

@Tiggie2.....that's an interesting snippet of info you posted....KRW and Shinhye being Sunbae and Hoobae in reality too having graduated from the same university Chung Ang.....some coincidence! :)

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Kim Rae Won really is getting more and more handsome with age, he is like fine wine. The more I see his recent stills, the more I get excited. What slot is this drama going to be taking over and how many episodes??

Hello @Nymeria289 DOCTORS will be taking over Jackpot Mon and Tues nights at 22:00 KEST. It has 20 episodes and many of us super PUMPED!! wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 

@inshara2000 OMO SHHHHH! can you tell?lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 Ive decided to keep this ava until teaser 2. Let's see what other chemistry our OTP will brew up. ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

• Like 9