[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, shynaz said:

Tomorrow we will be have new episode:wub:

Just be question in my mind why I hope the real killer is KC alter ego.May be writer know we make all this assumption and dont want to follow majority of audience.:phew:

In my mind I want Kc get more memory faster.Before this I hate that insomnia scene but look back its just relevance method that time.Why we must feel sympathy to KC .He just a character in webtoon.But  The writer,director and most important Lee Jong Suk make KC as alive just us. :w00t:

I hope before new episode we will achieve 600 pages before airring the episode:heart:

I was also thinking that the culprit is KC's alter ego. If the real killer has of equal shooting skills...wouldn't it be interesting if the culprit is KC's alter ego. I could definitely see the writers going in that direction after all the crazy plot turns it has already taken after each episode. 

• Like 3

006wu1Jfjw1f741cte467j30go0goq5b.jpg

Spoiler

006wu1Jfjw1f741cbxvwuj30go0gojt9.jpg

Cr: As tagged

[Fan Art] Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo - "W-Two Worlds" Ep 7

0061HjDvjw1f73rnojgbuj30zk1b846b.jpg

【MBC水木剧#W#吴妍珠(#韩孝周#饰)剧照更新】剧照看点:1)吴妍珠在躲什么?2)女主为什么又被召唤到漫画世界?3)女主该如何回到现实世界?4)女主会有什么样的危险?5)女主被召唤到漫画世界是否和姜哲(#李钟硕#饰)有关系?

MBC文化放送 Weibo Update 23.08.16

Rough Trans: [MBC Drama #W# Oh Yeon Joo (starring #Han Hyo Joo#) Stills Update] Stills points: 1) What is Oh Yeon Joo hiding from? 2) Why is she being summoned into the comic world again? 3) How can she go back to the real world? 4) What kind of danger will she encounter? 5) Whether Oh Yeon Joo being summoned into the comic world has anything to do with Kang Chul (starring #Lee Jong Suk#)?

P.S.: Sorry, I had to re-post these stills again... @sakura2016 Okay... more thought-provoking qns from MBC in addition to those you asked earlier... 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, sebnem said:

omo i hope im not the only one BUT i have to say the actor who plays the father role looks so charming while playing the black hooded man *_* the MBC instagram photos<333  his acting is so believable too! I must search his dramas wonder if he played in action roles before hımmm 

hhhhhhhhhh I wouldn't say he's charming!! that man is super creepy as Yeeon Joo's fatheer and worst as the culprit!! I'm still terrified of thi psycho culprit!!...but yes he's really a great actor though this is my 1st time watching him!! from what I read he acted more in movies rather than dramas: the hit move "Train To Busan" that I'm going to watch but I don't know how since I CAN'T WATCH HORROR MOVIES :scream: but I love Gong Yoo!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO MAKE A HORROR MOVIE?!!! and "The Face Rader" which means this is the 2nd time he and Lee Jong Seok work together in W and I think the only drama he did was "Six Flying Dragons"!! but don't know if the characters he played were into action or not!!

6 hours ago, tianaa said:

i never thought Dad to be the hooded man but he portray  really well i love it he is the one who turn into the villainimage.gif but what will happen if KC remember 10_002.gif, will OYJ be by his side what if OJY meet her dad in manhwaimage.gif  so many question in my head am burning image.gifYSH and SDY will they also remember OYJ arghhh this is killing me image.gif i will be satisfied if only KC remembers pretty OYJ 

Dad you are great 100%image.gif

hhhhhhhh 1st thing I LOVE your emoticons!! :lol: they are so cute!! 

2ndly, the culprit have only the appearance of Yeon Joo's father but he's not her father so there will be no problem betweeen Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo concerning that matter he's their both ennemies and both of them wants and needs to stop him from harming them and those dearest to them!! 

Do Yoon and Soo Hee and even Kang Cheol's father figure will only remembeer Yeon Joo when/if they'll start manifesting some free will of their own not only fallowing the created set-up for them!! that's how Kang Cheol gained his memorie of his drowing moment at the Han bridge when he was supposed to die years ago, his free will gave him controle and bigger knowledge over his life!! and I beelieve that Kang Cheol will remember Yeon Joo like he regained his memorie of drowing moment because hee's still the samee peerson and won't stop to nothing till he reaches the answers for his questions and Yeon Joo did already pick j=his intereest to know who is she and what's with her way of looking at him!! I love my smart and persistent man!! :wub: 

6 hours ago, theseasasleep said:

Yeon Joo looks so exhausted in those stills posted by @e2girl2703! The written preview for ep 10 states she stays at the hospital as she waits to get kicked back to her world. I wonder how many days pass? Is this before her interactions with Kang Chul or after?  She looks hunted, so I'm guessing by this point she's avoiding all the doctors, nurses, etc., ouch. Lack of sleep, what is she eating? Ah, her dad's and KC's plan has really left her with no options and no friends in W! So I wonder what will cause KC to take enough active pity in her to feed her lunch (one of the earlier stills) and/or bring her to So Hee's place (why is her lip bruised/bust?!).  What happens to throw them together that he is trying to go incognito with her at an outdoor market?

So many questions, writer-nim! 

wee will turn into zoombies ourselves out of all this thinking!! :blink: 

I really don't know either but another question is WHY is Kang Cheol wearing THAT kind of an outfit in THAT kind of "outdoor" market?!! it's obvious that he doesn't want to be reecognised there but WHY?!! and I think that her bruised lip  will take place after the "outdoor" market scene ince she was perfectly fine then!! or guess what I don't know!! I can't tell anything right now!! :blink: :crazy:

• Like 7

FANMADE MEME 

SOO BONG TO KANG CHUL

28560997273_298cec5d36_o.jpg 

I was lazy to put watermark in every pic that I make...hope no one will take advantage of this...thank's

PS: I hope we'll get three episodes this week or maybe next week...if they didn't do that I might think they will add one episode for W

• Like 17

2 hours ago, shynaz said:

Tomorrow we will be have new episode:wub:

Just be question in my mind why I hope the real killer is KC alter ego.May be writer know we make all this assumption and dont want to follow majority of audience.:phew:

In my mind I want Kc get more memory faster.Before this I hate that insomnia scene but look back its just relevance method that time.Why we must feel sympathy to KC .He just a character in webtoon.But  The writer,director and most important Lee Jong Suk make KC as alive just us. :w00t:

I hope before new episode we will achieve 600 pages before airring the episode:heart:

it felt like forerever we were waiting for tomorrow's episode!! :blink::blink::blink: 

I don't think it will make sens if his alter ego is the culprit since that means that his body is the one doing the killing and the attacking which isn't possible because we have two bodies: one of the culprit and the other of Kang Cheol who has been attacked and was in a different place when his family got killed and he didn't have a blank out to not remember what he went through at those moments, that asidee from the fact that we saw him beeing attacked and his alter ego can't have a different body than his and attack him!!

I WANT him to have his memories back NOW if that's possible!! but I don't hate the amnesia plot as long as it's used the right way and in this drama it's used in a great way!! it's not only a plot devise for the romance between our OTP but also for the entire plot and both worlds!! Kang Cheol without his memories puts him in a HUGE disadvantage to protect himself and everyonee he cares for and even the two worlds because it gives the psycho culprit more advantage to harm him and everyone around him!!

Seriously how Lee Jong Seok's characters (Su Ha in "I Can Hear Your Voice" and now Kang Cheol) choses THE WORST timing EVER to lose their memories is beyound me!! I was flatted when Su Ha lost his memories (and powers) just when he needed them the most to clear his name and NOW he lost his memories which left him unarmed and without a shield to face that psycho culprit!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *pullingmyhairoff"

35 minutes ago, irenetan said:

【MBC水木剧#W#吴妍珠(#韩孝周#饰)剧照更新】剧照看点:1)吴妍珠在躲什么?2)女主为什么又被召唤到漫画世界?3)女主该如何回到现实世界?4)女主会有什么样的危险?5)女主被召唤到漫画世界是否和姜哲(#李钟硕#饰)有关系?

MBC文化放送 Weibo Update 23.08.16

Rough Trans: [MBC Drama #W# Oh Yeon Joo (starring #Han Hyo Joo#) Stills Update] Stills points: 1) What is Oh Yeon Joo hiding from? 2) Why is she being summoned into the comic world again? 3) How can she go back to the real world? 4) What kind of danger will she encounter? 5) Whether Oh Yeon Joo being summoned into the comic world has anything to do with Kang Chul (starring #Lee Jong Suk#)?

thank you for the translation!! :)

well those are few question of ALL the question's list we have!! but sure thing is that Yeon Joo being summonned into W world is linked to Kang Cheol!! it's crazy how it makes me (and I believe Yeon Joo too) happy to see that Kang Cheol is still thinking of her even if it's just subconciously but it killes usat the same time to see his eyes looking at her and treating her like a complete stranger, as if nothing happened between them!! he's kind and sweet BUT with no special feelings for her!! :heartbreak::bawling: 

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Prof Park is such an enthusiastic fan. and an avid shipper of Chul-Sohee too lol

i wonder what his reaction will be if the latest scene (ep 9 ending) is translated into webtoon hahaha

hhhhhhhhhhhhh he can jump off the hospital building this time for change!! :lol: 

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Beautiful fan-art for Yeonjoo and Kang Chul

credit: ksy.ck

that was soooooo beautiful!! the one who did it is really talented!! :wub: 

• Like 10