[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Hi all..just watched ep 8 and i cried a bucket..it was a very touching and heartbreaking ep of our OTP...

Thanks for the link of new BTS..i really appreciate if someone can translate the videos esp those 2 bts of our OTP..they r sooo sweet with LJS being the sweetest guy on earth...

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

So, you are saying that someone still has to write the story for it to revive itself..

e.g. YJ had to write after KC jumped into the water - YJ wanted KC saved for two months but nothing happened, KC couldn't save himself despite YJ wanting him, killer with his dire sense of continuing the story could only get 'to be continued' but could not save KC.. SOMEBODY had to save him by drawing it

e.g once he jumps off the roof...YJ still has to draw to save him.. not by mere hoping or anything..

So, when KC jumped off the bridge the very first time.. someone wrote / drew him hanging onto that bridge.. most likely built a situation that he is thinking of jumping and he dreamt being in water..but essentially hung to the railing..

BUT SOMEBODY DEFINITELY DREW IT.. it wasn't the tablet, it wasn't on their own.. story changes on its own when KC changes it..but when KC has made up his mind to die..story would not have changed..

OOOh.is there someone else we don' know about who is involved?? - Mother? - well she is the only character left with no real reason to be around

@enigmatic_zephy hi, sorry i jumped in uninivited. ok my 2 cents:
you were saying someone need to write him hangin on that bridge. according to my memories, Dad in his half drunk stages, wanted to finish off KC and end his writting, sorta give up his own actual life (whatever) the last frame was KC jumping off, his "mistake" (but KC blessing) is he didn't draw him sank and drown. by the morn, he awaken, KC by his own 'free will" hang on to the Side of the bridge, he "draw" his own comic by exercising free will. which aroused Dad's doubt which developed into fear, and freak him out. means no one drawn Chul hanging on bridge, Chul himself willed to hang there the whole night, not given up, that's why dad said Chul is the one moved him,

at many point of the story, KC started to practiced free will as long as he has conscious and started to doubt those explanation things that started to happen, Nurse poisoned without reason, truck without plates appear from nowhere, and drive straight into his path.... etc. the more he suspected, the more he has the free will to add scenes on his scenes, by the Megaton truck racing towards him, he actually can "freeze frame" in comic and change the direction of the last picture dad drawn, means actually the artist (dad himself) has no power over him once he fought back. i remember when dad turned to drink a sip from his beer (or wine), the last frame was Chul's car collided with megaton truck and pieces of the car front smashed all over the place, but when Chul made good of the freeze- frame to turned the car... when dad looked back, what he just drawn self-erased. the red piceces of Car front metal pcs just disappear before him. then he Chul just think, and not even say, the words appear before dad. 

YeonJoo's power to alter, i believed is stronger than dad, given that he actually "borrow or stole" her creation, thus she can will herself in, when he allowed or think of her, when that connection is strong.

likewise, because Chul is the main character, his will power is the Force that moves mountain. when he succumb and wanted to end all. that Force diminished by itself. and when his passion is strong , be it surprise or happy or anger... when he did carry on and can be seen in comic by itself when he crossed over to this real world.

i believed the part of Yeon Joo asked to draw, is to join the dots of the falling off the roof to the lying on the Hospital bed and wake up to it's believed all these are dream... nothing real. asking Yeon Joo to draw, not because to save him from the fall... but to make him wake up to think its a Alice wonderland's film, that YJ is just his Mad Hatter. sad.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

NOPE WE WILL HAVE IT TODAY!!! SEE YOU AT 10 PM KST SHARP! LOL DONT BE LATE

thanks i hope they won't change their mind....trying not to be late even if i have a busy day ...thanks God we have a recap team...

• Like 3

Hello chingus, thank you for all the updates! :D

I'm run out of words to describe episode 8,,,,just a standing ovation to our OTP, writernim,pdnim, other casts and the whole W team! Daebak!!!

After all the sweet, thrilled, and happy scenes,,,My heart pains for our OYJ, in order to save her love ones and bring back the usual flow of the webtoon, she needed to do the biggest sacrifice among them all! It really hurts to think that the world and the people around you continuous as it is while you are left with bittersweet memories of your one and only love. And it is like adding a grain of salt to the wound to encounter that person again and know that He doesn't know you at all! This is like the dream of OYJ attending a party, unfortunately it is a bittersweet dream for her!.... :bawling:  Oh writernim hope you really store a sweet reunion/story to compensate the agony of our OYJ! HUGS for our OYJ!!!:blush:

about the preview, i'm w/ the theory that OJY go back to the webtoon just to see KC again! Hopefully!:wub:

Thanks MBC for the BTS, and for the episode 9 tonight!!! Have a nice day chingus! :)

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@enigmatic_zephy hi, sorry i jumped in uninivited. ok my 2 cents:

you were saying someone need to write him hangin on that bridge. according to my memories, Dad in his half drunk stages, wanted to finish off KC and end his writting, sorta give up his own actual life (whatever) the last frame was KC jumping off, his "mistake" (but KC blessing) is he didn't draw him sank and drown. by the morn, he awaken, KC by his own 'free will" hang on to the Side of the bridge, he "draw" his own comic by exercising free will. which aroused Dad's doubt which developed into fear, and freak him out. means no one drawn Chul hanging on bridge, Chul himself willed to hang there the whole night, not given up, that's why dad said Chul is the one moved him,

at many point of the story, KC started to practiced free will as long as he has conscious and started to doubt those explanation things that started to happen, Nurse poisoned without reason, truck without plates appear from nowhere, and drive straight into his path.... etc. the more he suspected, the more he has the free will to add scenes on his scenes, by the Megaton truck racing towards him, he actually can "freeze frame" in comic and change the direction of the last picture dad drawn, means actually the artist (dad himself) has no power over him once he fought back. i remember when dad turned to drink a sip from his beer (or wine), the last frame was Chul's car collided with megaton truck and pieces of the car front smashed all over the place, but when Chul made good of the freeze- frame to turned the car... when dad looked back, what he just drawn self-erased. the red piceces of Car front metal pcs just disappear before him. then he Chul just think, and not even say, the words appear before dad. 

YeonJoo's power to alter, i believed is stronger than dad, given that he actually "borrow or stole" her creation, thus she can will herself in, when he allowed or think of her, when that connection is strong.

likewise, because Chul is the main character, his will power is the Force that moves mountain. when he succumb and wanted to end all. that Force diminished by itself. and when his passion is strong , be it surprise or happy or anger... when he did carry on and can be seen in comic by itself when he crossed over to this real world.

i believed the part of Yeon Joo asked to draw, is to join the dots of the falling off the roof to the lying on the Hospital bed and wake up to it's believed all these are dream... nothing real. asking Yeon Joo to draw, not because to save him from the fall... but to make him wake up to think its a Alice wonderland's film, that YJ is just his Mad Hatter. sad.

Ok let me try to explain this again..

YJ's dad drew KC to jump off the bridge.. and he actually drew KC in water.. with the splash.. before he went for a drink and dozed off..So, KC definitely jumped off the bridge..

Now, per the story line, what we have seen is that KC's free will lets him enact in a particular way but it doesn't change the W world or affects other people.. e.g. When car accident was to happen, and since KC wanted to survive he managed to steer his car away instead of removing the van altogether from the picture..; or when he was dying on the rooftop he saw the portal and pulled in someone (why or when does portal open up?) instead of using his strong will to climb down to the elvator and telling his staff..(what would happen in a normal setting)

When he jumped into the river the second time, life savers had to jump in..

So similarly, if the firs ttime when KC was made to jump ( drawing has the splash and in KC's dream he was in the water.. means he definitely went inside the water)...what would have happened is that he would have struggled to swim out of the river... or shout for help and do something...instead of reversing the whole story from being in water to going back on the bridge and jumping off again while holding the railing..

That sequence- someone had to draw it.....like RESET the story..

exactly as it happened in other two cases where YJ had to RESET the story..

KC decides something it happens - so everytime he decides to kill himself that happens..THEN what stopped him the first time... ??? he has always thwarted writer's plans not REWRITE them.. get the hang of it?

However, i do see merit in your theory..

Ah whom am I kidding.. *throws my hands up in exasperation*.. I have no freaking clue where are we going with this story..

Agaain, how many total episodes? -16 or 20?

• Like 8