[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

so hi...

this is my 1st post in this thread,

W have been very lovely - intriguing and I love it since the 1st week, 

so Idk if I can post often but I really happy whenever I read all the fan theory, the fans art and all the information here, 

you guys rocked! 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, denarvie said:

so hi...

this is my 1st post in this thread,

W have been very lovely - intriguing and I love it since the 1st week, 

so Idk if I can post often but I really happy whenever I read all the fan theory, the fans art and all the information here, 

you guys rocked! 

Welcome to the W thread! We're glad you joined us! :)

• Like 4

On 8/7/2016 at 0:35 PM, Harukogirl said:

Yup~!!! I also adore Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste, Sungkunkwan Scandal, Wild Romance (no one agrees with me on this one :bawling: ), I need Romance 3 (I've watched it like 4 times), My Delightful Girl Chun-hyang, Coffee Prince and My Girl. And others. But these are the ones I've re-watched and don't get sick of :blush:. Twenty Again and Descendants of the Sun might get added as well....need to see if they can hold up in a re-watch.

...As a brief aside, this is my favorite scene in the entire I need Romance 3 drama. Possibly in any drama, ever. It kills me every time. It's not a squee scene, but it's so powerful, and I relate so strongly to it ^^;; hahaha. I love all the romance/tension/squee of W - it's quickly becoming of of my favorite dramas - but as a 30ish women who hasn't had a date in 7 years, who is working and trying and just losing hope in any kind of happily ever after...this drama, this scene - it just gets me every time. 

but....BACK TO W

I don't think it's certain that episodes are getting delayed yet, but it's very likely. I was in Korea one Olympics...it was insane, everyone was so hyped about it. So I'd be surprised if the W episodes WEREN'T delayed.

I have watched and loved everything you mentioned except for 2 dramas which I haven't watched yet. And that's Wild Romance and I Need Romance 3. XD INR3 has been on my to-watch list since forever while WR is something I haven't checked out yet. XD (And don't ever lose hope! There's a SJ somewhere out there for you!)

As for W... doesn't MBC have a sports channel for the sports stuff like olympics? :((( UF isn't cancelling any episode at all. But I will still be happy with at least one episode. Jebal. T.T I need to see that cuddling scene! With the interrupting bodyguard in the sideline! x.x

• Like 3

I can't remember who posted this observation. I tried but I can't find the post in this massive thread anymore. (please tag yourself if you are the original poster, thanks).

But the thought got stuck in my brain so I went to dig up the screenshots. This is the best resolution I can manage, sorry.
Both are in Ep 6, 

When KC jumped off Han River Bridge in Real World
w1.png

On the right is "Life is sometimes"
What does the words on the left mean ?
w3.png

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, sunl0ver said:

I can't remember who posted this observation. I tried but I can't find the post in this massive thread anymore.
But the thought got stuck in my brain so I went to dig up the screenshots. This is the best resolution I can manage, sorry.
Anyone who knows Korean can translate the words in the second frame ?
Both are in Ep 6, first one when KC jumped off Han River Bridge in Real World. Second one was when YJ ran to the bridge after reading in the Webtoon that KC had jumped.

The words in second frame looks different ! Don't you think ?

I guess the words are 살아갈 만합니다 .. it means Worth living... makes sense doesn't it?

삶이 때로는 ...살아갈 만합니다

Sometimes life is ... worth living :)

13925701_10154277779996221_8151164738165

• Like 18