[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

no he's not but he knows who and as an ambeshious procecuter he only cared to gain fame using Kang Cheol's case who is the super famous gold midal winner!! I get angry only reading his name!! :angry:

Kang Cheo isn't a killer and won't shoot at anyone only to prove a point, he'll shoot away from her for sure!! but that moment will be a great deaal between both of them because it will show Kang Cheol how much Yeon Joo knows him and trust that he' not a killer unlike those who kept aiming their fingers on him accusing him of being the murderer of his family!! and like I said before I believe that won't be the end of the chapter and that the kiss in the preview will take place after the gun shot scene!!

yes, I believe it will be after her arrest and that's when she'll tell him about his and her world and he'll want to see for himself how is that true!! as of how I would love to know but we need to wait for that!! :blink:

hhhhhhhhhhhh that would be hillarious :lol: on a serious note I really don't know if that's possible or if it's only Kang Cheol, Yeon Joo and her father who are capable of walking throgh that door between their two worlds which most likely is the case but still I want his bodyguard (and Soo Hee since he (the bodygurd) loves her) and father figure to be able to live with him in the real world at the end of the story!!

Totally agree with you about the shooting scene and KC!

The look in KC's eyes while he aimed at HJ talked volumes. He was trying to test her and his theory maybe even scare her a little since this deep-seeded feeling of guilt about being unable to protect his family is still there but in the end this crazy girl yet again suprised him. Like you've said the scene would deepen their connection and bring new understanding of HJ for KC. I'm sure he knows that there are people who believe in him like his secretary SH and DY but it's not the same as the knowledge that there is a person, an outsider who has such an unconditional faith in him. That would have a great meaning for KC. It is something he was always unknowingly looking for. Someone who knows him better than he knows himself, someone who believes in him even when he is in doubts. This crazy girl will do exactly what her father is so afraid of, she would bring him to life (in more ways than one) breathing in new meaning his existence.

Hmm, actually I thought KC kissing her was a distraction on his part to take away the gun. After which he re-loaded it and aimed at her. So for now I think that after he shoots HJ will transfer back. First of all, to be able to transfer back the stakes each time would have to raise. And second, I have a feeling that HJ going back to reality also works as a defence mechanisms to protect her from harm (to the *story* she is still an outsider). Hmm, i don't know just have this feeling this would serve as a trigger. I bet her Dad would bit his nails at the scene. Anyway we will see about that on Wednesday.:)

As for SH and DY, them going to HJ's world would bring hilarity to the new level.:D So maybe they will later on when the border between to worlds begins to blur.

I've read that W csreenwriter is the one who wrote script for Queen In Hyun's Man so we can hope for a lot of twists and turns in the plot. That one was keeping me on the edge of my sit till the very end.:)

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, skyangellove said:

Does anyone know if YJ's friend/colleague at he hospital, likes her?

Not yet at the moment from what I see... 

Most likely only KC will have a lot of girls who likes him. 

Im very curious about the ending. Wondering if YJ will go to his world or she will get KC to her world... Hmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 5

@Rania Zeid,thank you very much for sharing these gifs. They look so cozy together. I really love their on-screen/off-screen chemistry!:wub::wub::wub:

tumblr_oaqkuc6sBF1rcyps2o2_500_zps0pqhn0

tumblr_oaqkuc6sBF1rcyps2o1_500_zpsazahos

@irenetan, Lol you've made my day with this one, chingu!:D Thank you! 

68d4f61fgw1f63yga6pagg20p009vkjm_zpsvqu1

Lol. No wonder Daddy Sung Moo wanted to crash him with a van. His precious little flower is all grown up now.:P

Poor KC, how many vans are to come his way.:sweatingbullets::D

@thea2410, I absolutely love your video! Very beautifully done! Could you give me the name of the song, please?

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@juju84 Don't mention it. :) Oh Yeon-Joo is supposed to save Kang Chul but it seems she made matters worse! :sweatingbullets: Her father is so scary... "W" started off as a comedy for me but turned into suspense in ep 2 bcos of her father's appearance! 

Lol, It might turn into the horror before they receive Sung Moo's blessing. :sweatingbullets:Becoming his son-in-law is sure a dangerous work!:D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, juju84 said:

Lol, Becoming his son-in-law is sure a dangerous work!

Hahahaha... yea, tough challenge but i'm sure Kang Chul will overcome it. Not sure if this has been discussed before, I have a feeling that the person who wound Yeon-Joo's father (as in the long preview) is someone else and Kang Chul will try to protect him bcos of his love for Yeon-Joo. Just my guess... :lol:

• Like 6