[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

back back back ... hehehe! :blush:

not done with my back read since there's a lot that i've missed ... tee-hee! but truly just giddy with all the pictures of sukkie and hyo joo together ... like ... whoa! a steel truck hitting me! hahaha! they are just absolutely beautiful together!!  i like that sukkie had his hair up in most of the pics because he absolutely oozes total male hotness in that ... the bangs is just too boyish (though he is still cute, mind you) ... the curly bangs ... well ... i love him but the curly bangs nahhhhhhhh! hahahaha! 

sakura2016:  hello ... yep my spirit is rather high! been my dream to have the two together and its here!!

chyantrils25: hey! girl ... its here!! and aren't we excited??? hyo joo is just so lovely!!  i love what she wore during the press con! and don't they look absolutely great together!!

rania: hey! twin sis!! are our fingers crossed?? hahaha! i guess i read way back that you are a little worried because of the storyline which is really new ... and the reactions of the korean viewers! well ... don't worry much! sukkie is going to reel them all in for the ride ... and he has a pretty lady beside him to help him do that!! my hopes are high!! 

W fighting!!!!

• Like 7

Today is the day that we've all been waiting for!!! We've all been waiting for this day for ages!!! And finally it's D-Day!!! :w00t:

The first thought on my mind when I woke up today was 'Today. W is airing.' XD

I'M SO EXCITED!! :w00t:

But sadly... I won't be joining you guys for the livestreaming of the first episode... I've been soooo busy this week (I've been so busy that I don't have time to livestream Doctors or catch up with my dramas... :() I got a lot of work to do but I do try to get on the forums when I got time. Most likely that I won't be able to join for the livestreaming this week... I might join you guys for next week's livestream. But I'm definately gonna make some time tomorrow to watch the sub :3

I hope you guys have fun watching tonight's first episode! Good luck to all live-cappers! Hopefully more are going to join this thread tonight and help out with live-capping :D

Wishing tonight's episode to do well! I don't mind if the first episode doesn't get #1 on ratings. I just hope that it gets a decent rating and positive comments. Feedbacks are also very important so hopefully there will be a lot of positive and good comments!!

Many people are also anticipating for this drama so I'm sure the ratings will do well!

Also thank you for all the amazing photos today! :lol:

@pinocchioAsh Heyyyy! It's nice to see you here with us today! Oh. I hope your mum recover well and quickly! I'm sure she will do ok! She has you and Lee Jong Suk tonight ;)

@rori0711 Helloooo! Welcome to the thread!!! :D It's nice to see you again XD

Have fun tonight guys! W Fighting!~ :D

• Like 6

God i'm soo sad i won't be joining you either in the life stream :tears::tears::tears: today out of all days they called me for a job interview ... i should be happy i know but NO it's kang cheol waaaaaarrrghhhh !!! 

ii'll be back as fast as a ferrari to find the raw and watch it and then i'll join you guys .. probably it'll take time because i'm sure i'm gonna have to back read a looooooootttt ... this thread is already on fire before the streaming so how about after kkkk i think it'll vanish kkkk (hope not hope not :P  ) 

so i'll see you guys later :D  :D 

• Like 3

Thrilling Long 7-minute Preview for W: Two Worlds Heightens Expectations on Eve of Premiere

Posted on July 20, 2016 by ockoala

meieo.jpg

Tonight is the first episode airing of W: Two Worlds on MBC, the highly anticipated sci-fi/fantasy action and romance drama with Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo. The two leads were adorable at the press conference, evidencing cute chemistry and giving off comfortable vibes with each other. They are the universe-crossed lovers within the story, with Han Hyo Joo’s doctor in the real world crossing paths with Lee Jong Seok’s manhwa character bajillionaire sharpshooter. In the long 7-minute preview, there is sooooo much exciting narrative goodness to soak up and all of it is right up my alley. I’m still enjoying both Wed-Thurs dramas inUncontrollably Fond and Wanted but am totally making room to add a third drama to my watch list.

koalasplayground.com/2016/07/20/thrilling-long-7-minute-preview-for-w-two-worlds-heightens-expectations-on-eve-of-premiere/#comment-436802

• Like 3

W is trending number 4 on naver .. thought i had to share this before i go :P .. and someone tells me how to share my own screencaps in here because i don't know how !! I only know how to share a pic from.net by it's url 

• Like 4

I just ignore my boss who ask me to stay late. Safely home & rest coz i'll probably sleep late tonite. Live streaming W and catch up with UF raw later. Hype for tonite uolls! Both my phone & laptop will be working too. Since i'm using broadband, hope no lag or network problem later. I'll be spazzing with uolls in this thread tonite. "i solemnly swear i'm up to no good!" . Sorry, i'm not a live recappers coz i'm dont understand korean after all this years of kdrama. 

• Like 4

@MarieJose You can upload your pictures to photobucket and then use their URL. :) 
@an-naum HAHAHA, look at what this drama is doing to our lives. I guess work can wait.

Enjoy the spazzing, WORLDies! I'll be back only after I've seen the subbed. Though I couldn't help but peep once in a while. 

cr: mbcdrama_w

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

W-Two Worlds( Posters) | Leejongsuk & HanhyoJoo

Cr: Naver 

thank you for all the goodies!!:wub: :wub::wub:

7 hours ago, uknowahah said:

Woah, we really did it. 200 pages before the drama even started!

Just seen the BTS for the poster shoot. Was it professionalism? Or was it just that they are really comfortable with each other now. Somehow I prefer the latter. 

Thanks for the high res photos! About 9 or 8 more hours to the premiere! :confounded: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes they were really confortable arond each other!! :wub:

around 1 hour and a half to the premiere!!! :w00t:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

W-Two Worlds( Stills) | Leejongsuk & HanhyoJoo 

Cr: Naver

wait a second!! what's on Yeon Joo's hand?!! :blink: did she break the thing she used to "stab" him with (in order to stabilise his breathing) and left part of it in his chest?!!! tell me you didn't Yeon Joo-ahhhh!! :crazy:

tumblr_oalfsqHi6Z1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

cr: Naver

6 hours ago, SORA2016 said:

@sakura2016 thank you chingu! lets enjoy watching W together! :D

@pinocchioAsh i hope your mother gets better! 

Congratss on reaching 200 pages WORLDies!!! :blush:

we actually reached 200 pgs before the premier!! :w00t:

wahhh so many goodies,

LJS & HHJ looked SOO comfortable with one another So much skinship off screen!! :wub: ..makes me al the more excited to see them!! haven't slept since yesterday & time is passing by too slowly :sweatingbullets:

yes!! let's enjoy it!! :D

all the goodies here all killing me that I want to repost them all and put a smiling heart near each one of them!!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 4