[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

19.07.2016 leejongsuk Filming WTwoWorlds

Hide contents

W BTS 

what's that on his hand?!! 

6 hours ago, MarieJose said:

onni don't worry ... the PD did say that but that's why he also said that he's gonna make it easier for the viewers to understand it .. i don't know where i read it .. maybe in a recent article posted here but i'm sure he said that it's gonna be easy to understand because of his directing so don't worry .. well i can't tell you not to kkk but still let's be optimist and keep our fingers crossed for the best .. only one day left .. one day !!!! :D 

yes that's her it's really obvious kkkkk i don't know why you didn't recognize her :P  and i agree with you it does seems like they're on a date which i'm really happy for :D 

@i.am.bugz.funny was it you who said that rating woould be probably around 8/9 ?? And that it's because LR wasn't that all ?? If it's not i'm sorry i tagged the wrong person kkk but if it is i have to disagree :P  this drama has LJS and HHJ , A list actors which is different with LR (with all due respect ) regardless of the great great great plot and story line and obviously the great directing and cinematography (from the teaser) , both actors have a huge fan base in korea that are waiting for W to air second by second .. so i'm very sure that it'll be a double digit number for the rating just like LJS predicted 10% or more ;) 

yes and he said that they'll make reviews every new episode for the viewers not to lose track of what already happened which is a great thing o even those who didn't watch the drama from the 1st episode won't feel completely lost in the 2nd (nth) episode they've mised before going back to rewatch the episode(s) they've missed!!

I agree with you!! :D 

let's hope the best for our drama!! Fighting!! :D 

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

hey how about we make some kind of poll about it .. everyone should post what he things the ratings would be and your expectations just like they did in the v app interview yesterday 

1/ one digit

2/two digits

:D come on let's play  kkkkkk

i'lll say it's two digits .. i love the drama already .. international fans live it too.. LJS and HHJ and the cast loves it too ... the directors and the ones who read it even before it was confirmed praised it a lot... so i think koreans might do just the same and adore it even ;););)  

#wfighting :D  

im hoping for 2 digits too!! 

it would be awsome really!! :D 

with great cast, writer,  cinematography director, OST director im sure they'll produce a masterpiece!! 

as for K-viewers, some of them (mostly fans) have been following the drama's updates since day 1, while some of k-viewers aren't up to date with drama news n such so they might not know about the drama's synopsis

so for the first Episode i'll go with 1 digit, not less than 9 tho ^_^ 

all the best for W team!

Edited by SORA2016
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, MarieJose said:

@shin.u thank youuu sooooooo much ... the funny thing is that i didn't have to rewatch the teaser to hear the lines because i already memorized the whole thing :P

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me the same!! I wa reading the translation as if I'm seeing the video along with it!! :lol:

@shin.u thank you sooooooooooooooo much, you're our saviour!! :wub:

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

omo Rania what is this ...Kang Chul and Yeon Joo in a date ....kyaa!!!! so happy.... my OTP looks so adorable... 11iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emojithey look so happy in that date...hope it's not a dream...

no!! I don't think so!! that would be cruel to us!! no no it's real!! it is!!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, uknowahah said:

Someone from the comic is obviously trying to kill him. Perhaps he mistook him for KC and hence tries so hard to kill him.

Hmm... I was thinking maybe they want to make use of him to cross over to the real world. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

what's that on his hand?!! 

yes and he said that they'll make reviews every new episode for the viewers not to lose track of what already happened which is a great thing o even those who didn't watch the drama from the 1st episode won't feel completely lost in the 2nd (nth) episode they've mised before going back to rewatch the episode(s) they've missed!!

I agree with you!! :D 

let's hope the best for our drama!! Fighting!! :D 

bandage it seems :blink:

• Like 6

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me the same!! I wa reading the translation as if I'm seeing the video along with it!! :lol:

@shin.u thank you sooooooooooooooo much, you're our saviour!! :wub:

no!! I don't think so!! that would be cruel to us!! no no it's real!! it is!!

the kiss also I don't think it's a dream ...but maybe I'm wrong...but hopefully those two kisses should be real... not a dream only....

edit :sorry for topping the page without nothing to share....

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

the kiss also I don't think it's a dream ...but maybe I'm wrong...but hopefully those two kisses should be real... not a dream only....

edit :sorry for topping the page without nothing to share....

Hey... I love your posts! There's nothing to be sorry about. :wub:

Just now, Rania Zeid said:

Leejongsuk liked songrhietsa's Video on IG :lol:

CnvgLMqXEAAZF4J.jpg

Video

songrhietsa

Who is songrhietsa? A fan?

• Like 4