[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

it looks like it's from the scene where Kang Cheol met Yeon Joo in her world in front of the hospital!! Am I right?!!

Hi sakura, we have the same think. Take a look this pic and the 3rd teaser, i sure that he smile when he decide to jump the bridge to enter into her world. After hard finding time, at last he meet her in front of a hospital, in her the real world.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Spyhan said:

Hi sakura, we have the same think. Take a look this pic and the 3rd teaser, i sure that he smile when he decide to jump the bridge to enter into her world. After hard finding time, at last he meet her in front of a hospital, in her the real world.

so i'm not wrong!! :D

many things to learn about Kang Cheol's mystery, the reason for the door between the two worlds to shatter and what links Yeon Joo to him!!

W D-3 :w00t:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's natural with dramas that we love :D you want to see your OTP/drama more but you don't want it to affect the quality of the drama's story!! 

hhhhhhhhh I think it's better that way!!

unfortunatly happy endings can be a let down when they are not well written and sometimes sad endings can be more satisfying writing wise!! (I never loved sad endings but sometimes I can see that it's the only right thing to hapen) still I want a satisfying well writen happy ending with my OTP having a happy life together!! :D

you're right, this genre of dramas keeps us guessing how things will end unlike rom-coms where we're (mostly) sure we/our OTP will have a happy ending!! and it's good to keep your hopes in check but I want to trust that we'll have a happy ending or I'll have a breadown from worrying, which I think I'll go through while watching the drama!! 

yes, I saw that, that's why I said it's from the scene where she met Kang Cheol infront of the hospital in her world!!

IKR. I don't like sad ending too especially when I start rooting for the characters, but I've learned to let lose myself and just go where the feel train takes me. 

I'll keep my finger crossed for W. Either we rejoice or enjoy the good cry. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

it looks like it's from the scene where Kang Cheol met Yeon Joo in her world in front of the hospital!! Am I right?!!

yeh could be, but we will kno better when the drama starts hhhhh i mean where is real nd where s reel :D 

10 hours ago, shana0127 said:

it should have good ratings, well reasons r :

1.LEE JONG SUK, he is the USP of the show . Actor with pretty good fan following and has knack of making good choice of drama .Cherry on the top is his promising acting. He may not be best yet he is good enough to keep people glued with his looks and acting . His knack to strike chemistry with female lead will earn him romance lovers (something on which opposite show is cherishing right now ).

2. STORY of drama : its new and refreshing and as said by promoters they keep things simple and r able to explaine logically how comic character is able to come in reality (HHJ, they need not explain much ,well fans and writers have capacity to have realistic fantacy, so when u say u r sucked up in webtoon , its as simple as saying ,i had a nap and during that i was in webtoon !) The starting episodes will be crucial for sure

3. CHEMISTRY of OTP : That's pouring out everywhere . The show has everything to enhance it. Their is lot of  melodrama and adventure  in KC life making him cold and mature and HJ is full of curiosity and freshness. So when two such characters meet in typical kdrama a blockbuster chemistry is bound to happen. Don't forget we have chemistry king LJS and Quen HHJ in the show.

So when all three pieces fall in place a hit drama is bound to happen.

Question is whether the show will be blockbuster or not ,well that will be decided how gripping story turns out to be. If it turns lame and weak midway then show won't be able to break DOS records .

So yes LJS can deliver a hit but only a good story can make it super hit

i ll be ok wz 2 digits good ratings , not asking for super hit hhhh

but thank for answering u r so convincing wz ur words :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, moomooz said:

@irenetan LJS is looking at mirror at all times!!! Hehe. So cute that he did not realize someone is looking at him. 

My official shipper mode of LJS and HHJ will start from today!!! 

Anticipating my lovely weekdays!!! 

@moomooz Haha! yea... Our Jong Suk is a perfectionist, he has to make sure he looks good on TV for the audiences' eyes. I remember during "Pinocchio", he claims that he look into the mirror at least 50 times a day?

• Like 4