[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I was reading it then my heart almost stoped from reading the last question!! what question is this? don't miss with my heart writer-nim!! Kang Cheol will live and have his happing ending!! 

yeah! writer-nim and MBC wants to confuse us with this ...but I know that it's the other way around...he'll live I just don't know how?...let's put our faith in writer-nim...kekeke

anyway the official poster gave me a good feeling with it's vibrant color...I hope the story too...wouldn't become too dark...but should mix with comedy ....

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

yeah! writer-nim and MBC wants to confuse us with this ...but I know that it's the other way around...he'll live I just don't know how?...let's put our faith in writer-nim...kekeke

anyway the official poster gave me a good feeling with it's vibrant color...I hope the story too...wouldn't become too dark...but should mix with comedy ....

I agree with you, let's put our faith in writer-nim to give a great story and a happy ending for our lovely OTP!! :D

yes!!! that was tooooo good, I loved them so much!!! and I believe we will have our share of comedy along side with pain and suspence, don't forget we have our predictibale Yeon Joo :lol: 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

BTW i learned that HHJ followed JS on weibo, and he was the 1st one she followed among her costars ^_^ 

this is a good news ...this just means that they are close now and comfortable to each other... good working relationship affects a drama too... so now I believe that W will work just fine...or better than fine...It can help to promote the drama too...Sukkie is a noona killer just like Kim So Hyun

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

this is a good news ...this just means that they are close now and comfortable to each other... good working relationship affects a drama too... so now I believe that W will work just fine...or better than fine...It can help to promote the drama too...Sukkie is a noona killer just like Kim So Hyun

haahhahaahahah yeh nd maybe he was among who convinced her to open a weibo acc ^_^ 

• Like 7

haahhahaahahah yeh nd maybe he was among who convinced her to open a weibo acc ^_^ 

oooohhhh...if that was true then maybe he was a good influence to her... and to be honest having social media account can help promote a drama...it will be easy to reach out to fans all over the world...

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

THE POWER OF W

1 MILLION VIEWS FOR TEASER 1

1 MILLION VIEWS FOR TEASER 2

HALF A MILLION VIEWS FOR TEASER 3

240K VIEWS FOR TEASER 4

152 PAGES, 3K REPLIES, 127K VIEWS SOOMPI THREAD

KEEP IT UP GUYS...WORLDies UNITE!!!

Yeahhhhhhh!!! :w00t: the power of W!!! :wub: :w00t:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm sorry can you repost it 'cause the pic isn't visible!! 

I think I'd go with Kang Joo!! :D 

hmmnnn!! you really can't resist posting are you...heheheheh...KangJoo all the way...

anyway guys a friendly reminder before W airs...this are for newbies...pls. read soompi rules first

don't quote video or pictures

no sharing of illegal streaming links...if you want you can ask them to send you a PM...

pls. be sure to follow this so our thread won't have warnings... or worse it will be close...thank you !!!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hmmnnn!! you really can't resist posting are you...heheheheh...KangJoo all the way...

anyway guys a friendly reminder before W airs...this are for newbies...pls. read soompi rules first

don't quote video or pictures

no sharing of illegal streaming links...if you want you can ask them to send you a PM...

pls. be sure to follow this so our thread won't have warnings... or worse it will be close...thank you !!!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got obsessed most likely that I can't hold myself from posting!! :lol: W and KangJoo are too alluring that I can't stop myself!! :lol:

thank you for the friendly reminder, everytime I see an image or a video quoted I feel like wanting to warn them not to do it and to edit them but I couldn't bring myself to do it!! :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

I learned all these rules while I was a member in KMHM drama with my 1st account (ilchul) and I believe you were a member there too right?!! :) 

27 minutes ago, aileex said:

I hope jongsuk and hyojoo will be on V app after W presscon :)

I'm sorry but what's V app?!!

• Like 3

credit: LTV 龙华偶像

Sukkie LIKE A BOSS... 

color pink and blue suits well for our OTP... I just notice our OTP have four colors black & white / pink and blue.... Rania do you know where will the presscon be held? and if fans are planning to donate rice?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I learned all these rules while I was a member in KMHM drama with my 1st account (ilchul) and I believe you were a member there too right?!! :) 

I'm sorry but what's V app?!!

V app is an application u download on your phone from app store, lot of celebrities have account on Vapp where they log in sometimes nd chat wz fans ( thru live video)

Jong suk did it twice b4 .. this is his 1st v live upload it on YT 

Spoiler

• Like 5