[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

@sakura2016 @i.am.bugz.funny Thanks to JShine for the Eng Subs. Yea... it must be really fun at the filming set. I'm happy that both of them are getting along so well. In the video posted on Thurs, the interviewer asked Jong Suk about his chemistry with Hyo Joo and to rate it. His answer was: "Seems to be very good... What should I do? (then pretending to cry :lol:) 111%... I think it's about 111%."

Kg78WI.gif

Hopefully, we'll be able to see our OTP at the filming set tomorrow. *Fingers crossed* :D

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

guys now thinking of it W presscon will be next Saturday or Monday  :grin: we are getting cloooseee to the   D -day worldieesss... 

yipeeee!!! but before that let's anticipate for the 4th teaser first...hope it will be release on Monday...and I just hope that we'll see some OTP interaction.... although I'm glad that MBC don't give us teaser's with sweet scenes not like with other drama teasers...I'm still longing to see some skinship... anyway I'll be waiting for new updates...and I hope in the presscon we'll be seeing more JongJoo interaction... 23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

and let's anticipate for this cute little puppy of Oh Yeon Joo too...

27579752153_b4ae26fc36_o.jpg

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

yipeeee!!! but before that let's anticipate for the 4th teaser first...hope it will be release on Monday...and I just hope that we'll see some OTP interaction.... although I'm glad that MBC don't give us teaser's with sweet scenes not like with other drama teasers...I'm still longing to see some skinship... anyway I'll be waiting for new updates...and I hope in the presscon we'll be seeing more JongJoo interaction... 23iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

and let's anticipate for this cute little puppy of Oh Yeon Joo too...

Btw i think their 1st kiss will happen in Ep 1 or 2, cz in section tv they said they filmed a kiss scene at a store so they prob meant the scene where she slapped him cz that one was at a store too :D 

• Like 6

Btw i think their 1st kiss will happen in Ep 1 or 2, cz in section tv they said they filmed a kiss scene at a store so they prob meant the scene where she slapped him cz that one was at a store too :D 

that's what I think too...that the kiss is the reason why she slap him..my guess with the first kiss will be on ep. 3 or 4 or 5 ... but if you're right then we'll be lucky to have a accidental kiss at the start... 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

that's what I think too...that the kiss is the reason why she slap him..my guess with the first kiss will be on ep. 3 or 4 or 5 ... but if you're right then we'll be lucky to have a accidental kiss at the start... 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji 

or could be he ll kiss her after she slapped him, to tell her that he s reaaall, like it's his way of slapping back by kissing her hahaaha

• Like 5

or could be he ll kiss her after she slapped him, to tell her that he s reaaall, like it's his way of slapping back by kissing her hahaaha

I like that idea...kekeke 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  they should have a bed scene too... it will be such a waste if we don't see them together in bed... well what I'm saying is sleeping together and waking up together...I bet you guys are thinking of something more than that...(pervert WORLDies) hahahaha.... but I won't accept a lousy kiss... I knew Jong Suk kissing skills so I'm expecting of good kisses... let's exempt their first kiss 'cause it might really be just an accidental kiss or a kiss with no feelings... 53iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 6

3 hours ago, irenetan said:

@sakura2016 @i.am.bugz.funny Thanks to JShine for the Eng Subs. Yea... it must be really fun at the filming set. I'm happy that both of them are getting along so well. In the video posted on Thurs, the interviewer asked Jong Suk about his chemistry with Hyo Joo and to rate it. His answer was: "Seems to be very good... What should I do? (then pretending to cry :lol:) 111%... I think it's about 111%."

Hopefully, we'll be able to see our OTP at the filming set tomorrow. *Fingers crossed* :D

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 111%? hhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!!! it' even higher Lee Jong Seok-ie!! :D

thank to her for providing subtitles and to you for sharing it with us!! ;) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I like that idea...kekeke 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji  they should have a bed scene too... it will be such a waste if we don't see them together in bed... well what I'm saying is sleeping together and waking up together...I bet you guys are thinking of something more than that...(pervert WORLDies) hahahaha.... but I won't accept a lousy kiss... I knew Jong Suk kissing skills so I'm expecting of good kisses... let's exempt their first kiss 'cause it might really be just an accidental kiss or a kiss with no feelings... 53iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

hahahahahaahh yes yes yes to bed scenes i v been demanding a bed scene since ever... want to see my suki shirtless in a bed :D 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

w.drama<W-10> One day, Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) wakes up in unknown place after being called by someone mysterious. Then she sees bloody Kang Chul, lying on the ground. She rushes to save him.

who's the mysterious person who called her? the one behind her father's disappearing or Kang Chol from the other world...who?!!! W, come faster!!!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

w.drama<W-10> Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo) is W's manhwa (comics) biggest fan. Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) is main character in that manhwa. W is written by Oh Yeon Joo's father.

1t thing, can I have all the W manhwa collection too?!!! I'd love to have it!! :D and 2nd thing, is Yeon Joo laying all the manhwa collection to try to figure out what's going on now with Kang Cheol and her and the reason behind it? and who's she talking to? her sunbae woh's a big fan too or her father's apprentice?

• Like 4

Hello everyone :D how is your waiting going ?? mine is terrible .... maybe i'm the only one but it seems to me that the days are getting longer day by day and i'm so angry because of . Wonfeat !! Good thi?  mbc is giving us stuff to enjoy and by ourselves from time to time or else i might be fuming and burning to death

5 hours ago, simpleee said:

Im praying for HHJ and LJS to be on Happy together and Running man!! PLEASSSEEEEE :sweatingbullets:? . 

One of the things i'm doing while waiting is watching their appearences in RM and trust me i'm hoping for the exact same thing !! It would be so so so awesome if they did that's why i'm wondering would it be okay for RM (SBS) to host guest from a show on MBC ? wouldn't it be considered like a promotion for the drama ? even when the drama is over can that happen ?? Someone answer me pleaaaase  

Concerning the kiss scene now and the bed scene ow woww hhahaha how i wish for it to happen hahaha ! i know the kiss scene is or i'd rather say "are" gonna be outstanding since they already kissed twice and because they both chose "kiss" rather then "peck on lips" on that interview so i'm sure things will be HOT :D

Oyyy i have a question by the way since you mentioned the press conf ... Since we only have two leads without second leads ( we don't right ? ) i'm wondering who's gonna attend it apart from LJS and HHJ ? Is it possible for them to come alone ? i wouldn't mind of course that way we'll see more interaction between them :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MarieJose said:

Hello everyone :D how is your waiting going ?? mine is terrible .... maybe i'm the only one but it seems to me that the days are getting longer day by day and i'm so angry because of . Wonfeat !! Good thi?  mbc is giving us stuff to enjoy and by ourselves from time to time or else i might be fuming and burning to death

One of the things i'm doing while waiting is watching their appearences in RM and trust me i'm hoping for the exact same thing !! It would be so so so awesome if they did that's why i'm wondering would it be okay for RM (SBS) to host guest from a show on MBC ? wouldn't it be considered like a promotion for the drama ? even when the drama is over can that happen ?? Someone answer me pleaaaase  

Concerning the kiss scene now and the bed scene ow woww hhahaha how i wish for it to happen hahaha ! i know the kiss scene is or i'd rather say "are" gonna be outstanding since they already kissed twice and because they both chose "kiss" rather then "peck on lips" on that interview so i'm sure things will be HOT :D

Oyyy i have a question by the way since you mentioned the press conf ... Since we only have two leads without second leads ( we don't right ? ) i'm wondering who's gonna attend it apart from LJS and HHJ ? Is it possible for them to come alone ? i wouldn't mind of course that way we'll see more interaction between them :D

about being guests on RM or hapy together, I'd LOVE that too and I think it's possible since I remember Lee Jong eok, Kim Woo bin (and 2 others co-actors) where guests on RM for their drama School 2013 (a KBS drama) though I don't know if it's while the drama was airing or after it ended!! :)

I really don't know about 2nd leads :D we have Kang Cheol's secretary who has feelings for him and his bodyguard who has feelings for her (as I read) so does that make her the main lead of the manhwa but will turn to be the 2nd lead beacause of Yeon Joo in the real world and the bodyguard is the 2nd lead in the manhwa but not in the real world and we have Yeon Joo's sunbae who can be the 2nd lead in the real world (don't know for sure but they can be too close since they are both big fans for manhwas and they work together so who knows) but not in the manhwa? so either we'll have many 2nd leads or non!! :lol: but even though we may have Yeon Joo's father and Kang Cheol's father figure in the press conference since they have thei impact on the drama and our main leads lives!! don't know for sure!! but if we have only Lee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo then I won't be bothered either, the more of them the better!! :D 

• Like 3

@sakura2016 @MarieJose It's possible for them to be invited to RM only if W's rating is doing exceptionally well.
Besides school 2013, LSY and LBY from My Daughter Seoyoung were invited too and more recently Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won from DOTS were also invited.
This mostly only happen after the drama finished with high popularity. 

Anyway, there's no mention of what's the manhwa 'W' about right? I mean we get that KC is the perfect main lead but it cannot be just about him going about his rich daily life.
His parents were killed, so is he like plotting to find the killer and avenge his parents? 
Whatever it is, it is very relevant to our main story. 

Ugh, can't wait for our next teaser/trailer! 

• Like 4