[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

10 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

guys I have question , I have watched the latest episode with sub, but still not sure about this;

the last kiss on rooftop was not sincere feeling from KC ? Goodbye ? or trial to goo back to his world ? 

no it's not to go back to his world!! :lol: it was a sincere kiss (he started falling for her, remember hm saying he'll be swayed if she tells him "I love you" again? and he saw how much he cared for him to go trough alot of troubles to protect him and keep him from knowing the truth for his happiness) and it was a goodbye kiss at the same since he lost his only reason to live and wort lost himself knowing that he's not even real!! 

27 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

...sorry guys haven't spazz with you these past few days...just got busy... anyways I'm here now ...I already finished watching ep.5&6 with subs and so far so good...I'll just be honest that the conversation scene with daddy Oh and KC doesn't appeal to me that much...I hope they would make use of time wisely... and won't took a long time for flashbacks... but the kiss ...omg! daebak... my OTP have gone through another level...hahahahaha...and next week another OMG for the bed scene...thank God it didn't took them a long time to have a bed scene... Congratz! W team for staying first place in terms of ratings... I won't discuss much about the recent episode 'cause I'm lost for words right now... but I'm happy that so many soompiers are sharing their thoughts and opinions here...I did back read but I got lazy so it's just a quick scan of posts only... yeah! that's all...kekekeke chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 47 01 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji

@sakura2016 I'm here now dear... and I'm fine ....hahah saw your tag in the previous page...thank you for the concern... I just have to do some work so I haven't been able to spazz tho' I lurk sometimes.... chinesefontdesign.com 2016 08 01 19 47 14 56 Funny rogue giraffe tumblr emoji gifs giraffe emoticons giraffe emoji

W Fighting!!!

hi chingu!! welcome back I was worried about you, glad you're fine and with us now!! :D

I LOVED the conversation between Kang Cheol and Yeon Joo's father!! it was sooooo intense and it gave us a look on how both of them saw each other!! and I cryed my eyes out for my Kang Cheol and I loved every word he told Seong Moo of how much of a puthetic person he is who was nothing different from a killer himself when he stabbed with his bare hands when he was living and breathing not a drawing!! and e knew how dumb of a webtoon artist Seong Moo is that I want to kill him for making a villan who can harm Kang Cheol (and now Yeon Joo) without thinking how to catch him!! :angry:

• Like 10

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I read it was comfirmed we will have only one episode this week!! I'll be depressed if we won't have any episode this week!! :tears: 

So it was really confirmed there's gonna be only one episode next week? Officially or they are still debating? Than what are they gonna do with the number of episodes during the last week airing? I hope they don't plan the extension. Don't get me wrong but the number of dramas that went down the darin because of it is just to many to count.

15 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I'll die if that's true!! only thinking of it makes me swooning like a crazy!! :love: :love: :love: 

maybe they wanted to be prived and secretive?!! though that biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lemosine doesn't say so!!

I hope you mean die of happiness,chingu. ;)'Cause I sure won't mind a real wedding at the end. :wub:
Also about the stills  I think it's gonna be some official function or charity event.

• Like 10

With all this will or will not be airing guessing game I feel a depression coming along. I already feel drained and dull about everything. Need to get myself together. but have no stregth at the moment and the weather is not helping.

Seriously can they already make up their minds and tell us the schedule for the next two weeks during the Olympics.
I hope we get an official announcment from MBC in bold prints this Monday -Tuesday.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

Korea takes their Olympics VERY SERIOUSLY. 

As a sports fan I can relate. The Olympics are a big source of national pride.  @snguyenova Congrats to Vietnam for winning it's first Gold

3 hours ago, nonski said:

i would also be fine if they are sure to air another one the week after that but if not i'd rather not. there are differences in the flow of the story for episodes ending wednesday and thursday and it would messed up if we air one this week and wait for another week and then the week after we have the cliffhanger episode on wednesday followed by a intro episode on thursday :( 

I agree because it seems to me we will get to watch 1 ep and then have to wait at least a week and a half to see what happens. Can you imagine watching episode 5 and then having to wait forever to see 6. I also hadn't thought about having to watch a cliffhanger on day and then having to watch the intro episode next:crazy: It would take away from the drama and w/this postpone business I don't think it's wise to disrupt the flow more than necesary either. You have to figure the casual viewer may just tune out.

1 hour ago, wangnyeo said:

guys I have question , I have watched the latest episode with sub, but still not sure about this;

the last kiss on rooftop was not sincere feeling from KC ? Goodbye ? or trial to goo back to his world ? 

I feel he's falling in love/loves her but after being told he's "not real" and after thinking he has killed an , especially her father, he just lost all hope.  I don't think he was  trying to return to his world since he thinks his world has stopped.

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I agree because it seems to me we will get to watch 1 ep and then have to wait at least a week and a half to see what happens. Can you imagine watching episode 5 and then having to wait forever to see 6. I also hadn't thought about having to watch a cliffhanger on day and then having to watch the intro episode next:crazy: It would take away from the drama and w/this postpone business I don't think it's wise to disrupt the flow more than necesary either. You have to figure the casual viewer may just tune out.

So true, the postponing or the extension will ruin the flow of the show. And at the same time they say, there's need to move episodes so the ratings won't be affected. But they would be affected in any case. This two weeks of mishaps with the schedule would have it's own imprint on the ratings I'm sure.

I still can't believe they haven't prepared for it in advance. it would be wiser to make time or another day for back to back airing. It's not like Olympics came as a surprise for them.

But no matter the rants we have no say in the situation. I just hope to get a clear answer about the upcoming two weeks airing soon.

Also if they cancel this week's episodes then what about the week after when they hold finales? Doesn't make sense to cancel now and air the next week. So two weeks?

21 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I feel he's falling in love/loves her but after being told he's "not real" and after thinking he has killed an , especially her father, he just lost all hope.  I don't think he was  trying to return to his world since he thinks his world has stopped.

Agree with you. chingu. I believe KC feels guilty and kind of undeserving of YJ at the moment. Plus this whole *unreal* thing is still weighing upon them. So he is kind of hesitant to acknowledge his feelings especiallly out loud. So it's YJ' s turn to woo him in. Not like she wasn't doing it all along.;)

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Agree with you. chingu. I believe KC feels guilty and kind of undeserving of YJ at the moment. Plus this whole *unreal* thing is still weighing upon them. So he is kind of hesitant to acknowledge his feelings especiallly out loud. So it's YJ' s turn to woo him in. Not like she wasn't doing it all along.;)

I'm just filled w/anticipation to watch our OTP to confess their feelings. I'm a big scifi fan, it is rare to get sci fi, action and romance all together.  WAAAAHHHH we now have to wait desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gifAt least we have this thread and each other to hang out with, while we wait, wait a little longer for what's next. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, nonski said:

chingu @sakura2016 i would also be fine if they are sure to air another one the week after that but if not i'd rather not. there are differences in the flow of the story for episodes ending wednesday and thursday and it would messed up if we air one this week and wait for another week and then the week after we have the cliffhanger episode on wednesday followed by a intro episode on thursday :( 

I'm sorry to cut your post!! :) is there a chance they won't air an episode the next week?!! I know the olymics will take around 3 weeks but if they managed to air an episode this week then they can the week after that too!! 

I really don't know what can affect the flow of the story if it's done the right way even if I have one epiode instead of 2 per week!! and W's cliffhanger are the best from the 1st episode and every episode till now so what different is it if I have one episode this week then wait two weeks to have the next episode or to pass this week and wait till next week to have new epiodes?!! I'm sorry but I can't see much difference...other than our torture!! :P 

3 hours ago, an-naum said:

An hour ago, i turn on my tv and there, the shooting competition for Olympic. It's between , Russian, Greece (Athens) n China for Gold Medal.. And immediately shout, "W!!" . Since the athelete were women, i didnt shout Kang Chul...lol.. 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh our chingu @snguyenova shaired with us video from sharo=pshooting competition 10m males and there was video showing Kang Cheol in half of the screen while the real competition who won the gold medal in the other half and was hillariously almost identical!! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but Kang Cheol won for 50m not 10m and his cooler and yonger and cuter and...make me stop!! :lol: and this is the 1st time I watch olympics for more than 15 years and I only knew the sharpshooting competition from Kang Cheol in W so this is the 1st time I see it for real thank to Kang Cheol and W!! :lol:

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

I have a feeling Sung Moo is not going to be a happy camper after he see's what's going on crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif He is going to have some serious problems w/this. I wonder if he will try to gain control of W again

@irenetan Wow Lee Jong Suk? That's just adorable chingucrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif I was wondering who that cute child was too.

@denarvie Welcome! I hope you do have a chance to share your insights w/us, it's been a while.:wub:

@juju84 @stargazer187 I'm just not tring to think about this will they show W, will they not? I got notification from Viki that this weeks episodes have been cancelled:angry: My annoyance w/ MBC has just changed to a mild irritation for the time being. Why get upset now when I'm sure I will calling them names Wednesday if we don't get to watch our drama.

I would just like to know the schedule, so I can't take 2 vacation days for the finale. I'm just going to take stargazer187's advice, meditate on this.

I think I have already said this is my first time watching Lee Jong Suk. Between scenes like this one and this one

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@maryofbethany and @ilwoo_aein Hello I'm happy your joining us too

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they better hide the webtoon from him or better since the webtoon is everywere to just lock him in his room away from phones, internet or his working screen or he'll lose it for real! :lol: 

don't worry chingu he can't even if he wants!! :lol:

chingu are you trying to kill yourself with your meditation method?!! :lol: and thank you for the gifs but I'm not going to meditate with them for sure!! :P 

this is the your 1st time watching Lee Jong Seok?!! make sure to watch his other dramas they are all great and his acting was always awesome, you'll love them all for sure though maybe you'll go crazy with Doctor stranger but his acting was great like alway!! :D 

• Like 7

@sakura2016 LOL they better lock up SM because he will lose his mind when he catches up with W.  I would be over the moon, if they just showed 1 ep a week but I don't think that's what's going to happen.:tears: Chingu I figure that since we have a break I would check out IHYV 1st. I'm behind in a few dramas but since W I haven't been in the mood for anything else.

@Lady_Fay Thanks for all of the recaps. :D

@valsava Happy to see you lurking around:wub: I've missed you and I hope you give us your insights and observations on this drama soon.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@irenetanis this the dad again, was he the one who actually managed to bring KC back? don't understand these 2 cyclist has anything to do with bring KC back?

virtual wave to @ilwoo_aein nice seein u again.

6 hours ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Ohh yes, i forgot about the black suit hahaha..Been trying to find the fashion brand name of the black suit that he wears. Does anyone know about it? 

And i agree with you. He looks good in any kind of clothes. But i love him the most in black and white :wub:

[fan-taken] JS and HJ filming "W"

Kang Chul and Yeon Joo enjoying their marriage life? kekeke..Is it in web toon world or real world? :rolleyes:

Has anyone posted this before? I hope it's not repost.

"Drama 'W' achieved number 1 for ratings" mentioned on SECTION TV broadcast today 7 August 2016

I remember they post about the black suit but it has been manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pages back!!

black and whit or blue and wite?!! :D 

don't do that to me chingu, thinking that they are married make me swoon and squee lik a crazy!! :love: 

did thy say the rating reached 19,4% at the scene Kang Cheol faced Seong Moo that his death was the only ending to be since he never knew who the murderer and would have kept torturing him everyday suffering from insomnia and going after a culprit that can caught living the same pain every single day? I LOVED THAT SCENE!! it was so painful but I LOVE how Lee Jong Seok diliver this kind of scenes to the point that rips my heart to peaces!!

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@irenetanis this the dad again, was he the one who actually managed to bring KC back? don't understand these 2 cyclist has anything to do with bring KC back?

virtual wave to @ilwoo_aein nice seein u again.

I don't know if you got an answer or not yet but the answer is no!! the father had nothing with saving Kang Cheol, it's Yeon Joo who saved him and we will know how the next episode!! and the 2 cyclist too had nothing to do with Kang Cheol being saved they were there only as passengers unfortunatly for them wrosed roads with the hooded man, nothing more than that!! 

and wlcome to W thread, glad you disided to enter W world and now you'll suffer the waiting for very new episode with us!! welcome...welcome!! :lol:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, juju84 said:

So it was really confirmed there's gonna be only one episode next week? Officially or they are still debating? Than what are they gonna do with the number of episodes during the last week airing? I hope they don't plan the extension. Don't get me wrong but the number of dramas that went down the darin because of it is just to many to count.

I hope you mean die of happiness,chingu. ;)'Cause I sure won't mind a real wedding at the end. :wub:
Also about the stills  I think it's gonna be some official function or charity event.

I found this on dramabans drama airing scheduel:

Wednesday-Thursday (August 10-11)

W will air on episode and Uncontrollably Fond will air like usual but Wanted is postponed!!

don't worry chingu everything will go well, we can trust the writer and the drama's entire team to keep the great work as they've been doing till now!! :D 

sure thing of happiness!! :D my heartbeats increase thinking of them being married!! :wub::wub::wub: 

yes I read it in posts earlier that the drama's team told the fans that it's a party not a wedding but anyway thinking that they are attending parties as married couple makes me swoooooooooooooooooooon!! :love: I lost my mind chingu!! :P 

• Like 11

Guest dominjoonssi

There is a very thoughtful and in depth analysis of the drama and the episodes so far by someone on the Baidu forums. She raises a lot of interesting points and breaks down some of the scenes. In view that there will be only one episode this week, I'm thinking that I will maybe repost some of the more interesting points in her ongoing analysis. 

Please let me know if you're interested so I know whether to proceed. 

One interesting titbit she dropped was that HHJ once answered in a quiz/questionaire that the role she most wanted to act is a manhwa heroine. Which is probably one of the reasons she returned to small screen after 6 years hiatus. 

Guest dominjoonssi

@Go Seung Ji

Thanks for the pictures. But somehow they fill me with dread. I don't think the script for EP 16 is out yet, so the scenes are probably from the last few episodes before the finale. QIHM had those sweet sweet scenes before they separated our OTP with a final devastating conflict, like the calm before the storm. I think the drama synopsis somewhere stated there will be angst for our OTP, so I'm expecting some really tear-inducing scenes in the later half. 

17 minutes ago, dominjoonssi said:

There is a very thoughtful and in depth analysis of the drama and the episodes so far by someone on the Baidu forums. She raises a lot of interesting points and breaks down some of the scenes. In view that there will be only one episode this week, I'm thinking that I will maybe repost some of the more interesting points in her ongoing analysis. 

Please let me know if you're interested so I know whether to proceed. 

One interesting titbit she dropped was that HHJ once answered in a quiz/questionaire that the role she most wanted to act is a manhwa heroine. Which is probably one of the reasons she returned to small screen after 6 years hiatus. 

Please do it....In English though right?

W fans will be very grateful.

• Like 11