[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Supp supp everyone!!!! Okay to start of...I marathoned the first two episodes last night..and I am loving it!!! So, I have decided to join the thread!!

It is so interesting!!! I love Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo together! They've got a great chemistry! really!! :wub:  hoping that it would continue to be interesting as this drama goes on!! Looking forward to eps 3 & 4!! fighting fighting!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, irenetan said:

Hahahaha... yea, tough challenge but i'm sure Kang Chul will overcome it. Not sure if this has been discussed before, I have a feeling that the person who wound Yeon-Joo's father (as in the long preview) is someone else and Kang Chul will try to protect him bcos of his love for Yeon-Joo. Just my guess... :lol:

hey! you're here and you're back... where have you been?...Rania and I are lookin' for you? 38iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...did you know that... hehehe 7iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji...anyway glad you're back...I think you're so busy that you haven't spazz with us ...these past 3 days I think...so how was your judgement with W drama?... 

• Like 5

W Korean Drama Plot, Trailer: New MBC Series Going Up Against ‘Uncontrollably Fond’

Maria Erica Araullo 2 days ago

W Korean Drama Plot, Trailer: New MBC Series Going Up Against ‘Uncontrollably Fond’

W Korean drama’s plot is so unique, but k-drama fans would wonder how the new MBC series would fare since it will air on the same time slot as Uncontrollably Fond. Its trailer was released recently, featuring model-turned-actor Lee Jong-Suk and actress Han Hyo-Joo.

The director proudly shared that W Korean drama’s mixed genre is a first, making it unique compared to other shows. Jung also said that the show boasts of stunning visual effects and quality acting from the cast members.

However, the novelty of W will be pitted against a very popular TV show: Uncontrollably Fond. The KBS series has been receiving high ratings since it premiered earlier this July.

W might also be challenged when it premieres this week since its rival’s lead stars are among some of today’s hottest names in k-drama. Uncontrollably Fond stars singer-actress Suzy Bae as an independent and quirky documentary producer named No Eul, while her love interest is an arrogant celebrity named Shin Joon Young, played by Korean heartthrob Kim Woo Bin.

read full article here:

http://www.thebitbag.com/w-korean-drama-plot-trailer-new-mbc-series-going-uncontrollably-fond/165920

• Like 7

help! 

I just can't hold back my curiosity, soooo why is KC always insisting that YJ is not pretty and his doing things for her or asking his secrety to do something for her, it's not because YJ is beautiful/pretty and in fact HS thinks she is pretty (she even says that KC love YJ at first sight) and everyone in the manhwa world (medical team etc) that she is pretty and I think she is really pretty too. Can somebody please if you know the story behind it tell me kamsahamida x 

• Like 7

Okay so I re-watched the 7 minute trailer for W: Two Worlds and this trailer is mainly if not all what has already happened in episode 1-2 and what will happen in episode 3-4 so we can expect some of the following for the next two episodes:

YJ is going to end up back in the world but she is unconscious (as we saw in the preview for ep.3) and KC takes her to his house

YJ getting caught by the police and being held in jail for a short time

KC trying to find out who is messing with his life and more about YJ

The killer trying to hurt KC again

More amazing chemistry between our OTP and a kiss maybe two :wub:

KC some kind of way going to YJ's world and showing up at her workplace 

I think YJ's dad is going to get hurt 

and much much more but you can just watch the trailer below: 

also is this drama pre filmed or are they shooting like days before they release the episodes?? 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, CirchelJorice said:

help! 

I just can't hold back my curiosity, soooo why is KC always insisting that YJ is not pretty and his doing things for her or asking his secrety to do something for her, it's not because YJ is beautiful/pretty and in fact HS thinks she is pretty (she even says that KC love YJ at first sight) and everyone in the manhwa world (medical team etc) that she is pretty and I think she is really pretty too. Can somebody please if you know the story behind it tell me kamsahamida x 

I think he's just hiding it or denying the fact that he admires her beauty... I just don't get why guys are like that... maybe because of what we called "pride" ... And some netizens are also saying that it was love at first sight... 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Love1403 said:

Just some theories of mine:

- Could Yeon Joo's dad have wanted Kang Chul dead ever since when his family was murdered? Because remember he was supposed to get death sentence. But what if the Webtoon already wrote it own story then and the final verdict by Supreme Court acquitted him, hence he lived despite his creator wanted him dead? 

- Another moment Yeon Joo's dad wanted KC dead seems to be at the Han River. But Kang Chul's willpower or another 3rd invisible hand was at play and changed the story, KC lived. 

It's mention Yeon Joo can draw just like her father. I think what if Kang Chul was created by Yeon Joo when she was young. Or that dad took her's ideal type and shaped/made Kang Chul character, hence she's his real creator and hold a key to his life?

- About the black hooded figure, what if there's a dobbelganger of Kang Chul out there, like his twins or something who does evil and took the story writing it on his own (murdering Kang Chul's family). And SM has met this KC dobbelganger and mistaken for KC, hence he was scared and wanted to kill of KC to end the story. Bc he's scared of the black hooded figure (who maybe could cross to the real world and be a treat to SM)?

- Could the black hooded figure be Kang Chul other personality, having double personality he just doesn't know of? Hence YJ dad is so terrified of him, bc her dad witnessed it? Maybe he wrote him to have dobbel personality, but then the story just wrote on its own and he was terrified?

right now I just think of either dobbelganger or split personality of Kang Chul, which could make sense since the tittle for this drama W, read as "Double U/You" in Korean. 

Anyways whatever the unresolved plot is, the writer is seriously doing a good job at making us curious and make our brain thinking. There's so many possibilities with this drama, and I'm hella excited for the ride with W.

1/ no don't think so!! that's the very very start of the manhwa, would he kill his main character in two chapters?!!

2/ I don't know if that can be true but if that's the cae then why Yeon Joo' father rigretad not killing him back then on the bridge which means he had controle over the story back then, as he thinks at least!!

3/ the father started the W manhwa after his divorce when Yeon Joo was around 24 years old so it can't be the case plus the start of the manhwa is linked to strane things happening in Yeon Joo's father's life after the divorce!! but her being gifted like her father is meaningful somehow either to the link she has with Kang Cheol and/or it will come handy when it's neaded I think!!

4+5/ I don't see us having a dobleganger or a split personaity here  but if ever there is something like that then it's impossible for Yeon Joo's father to not know that from the very start hens he would have killed Kang Chol's character off from the very start and wouldn't say that he didn't realise it before that Kang Cheol was a monster!! Yeon Joo's father is the creator of the webtoon and what ever happened it was his creation: the family's murder, Kang Cheol's shattered life and all of it was published till the last incedent on the rooftop where the webtoon started being drawn by itelf, when Kang Cheol managed to pull Yeon Joo (and her father?) to his world, and in both cases it should have been showed that there was something wrong with Kang Cheol which never hapened and the hooded man can't be seen because he's totally covered so even if Yeon Joo's father was the only one who saw him (somehow) he should still know that it's not Kang Cheol but someone else who looks like him!!

about W (double you)!! that's interesting and would love to know what's behind it if it is meant to give us a hint!!

yes!! it's really fun to have many theories and trying to solvee all the questions that we're leeft with!! :D

23 hours ago, Academycute101 said:

New to the thread, but does anyone else want the manhwa to be released for real. The story line seems so interesting and we would learn more about Chul in the process. I love this drama so much:wub:. Can't wait for the next episode.

you hould have saw me when they showed all those manhwa books infront of me in the drama!! my eyes where focused on them wanting to be able to go through my laptop and have them myself!!! :lol:

yes I want to know many things about Kang Cheol and I'm sure will get even greater with every new episode!! :w00t:

• Like 7

The storyline seems interesting and mysterious.

I have seen this kind of theme in a movie style before but I think in a drama is more fun because there is more to discover in a longer story.

It is fun being YJ to be moving in between 2 worlds.  It is like time travel but a much shorter travel and can return to original world

What I am really curious is who would want to kill KC's entire family and what was YJ's dad thinking?  Hmmmm.... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

‘W’ Korean Drama vs ‘Uncontrollably Fond’: Which Is The Real Next ‘Descendants Of The Sun’?

Maria Erica Araullo 6 hours ago

“W” Korean drama premiered earlier this week on the same time slot as “Uncontrollably Fond”. This has led to comparisons regarding which of the two could be the next Descendants of the Sun.

Ever since the said wartime drama ended last April, fans have been clamoring for a new TV series that would be the next big thing in k-drama. The globally-popular KBS production gathered over 38 percent in ratings on its April finale – which set the bar high for upcoming television shows.

“W’s” unique mixed genre is a first. The MBC series also features stunning visual effects. However, some would wonder if the fantasy-drama novelty would measure up to shows that air on the same time slot.

“W” has specifically been pitted against direct rival Uncontrollably Fond, which has been leading in ratings since KBS premiered it this July. The show starscontroversial actress and singer Suzy Bae as an independent and quirky documentary producer named No Eul. Her leading man is Korean heartthrob Kim Woo Bin, who plays an arrogant celebrity named Shin Joon Young.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: http://www.thebitbag.com/w-korean-drama-vs-uncontrollably-fond-real-next-descendants-sun/166307

• Like 4