[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

23 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

That has been the rule since I started in soompi in 2009, we always know what we are talking about... No confusion there, don't quote the picture quote the post and remove the image...

we can't even quote a picture and put it in a spoiler box? I've been doing that so far, if we can't... okay. :sweatingbullets:

4 hours and 38 minutes to go! :w00t: *off to get my heart ready* :phew:

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

I think I'd probably end up throwing my phone across the room if something like that happened.

It's horrible, isn't it ? The wait..... If they cut it, the worst is gonna be the wait until the next episode..... + it really seems that they're about to kiss from the promo picture, so we need to be prepared to be extremely frustrated :lol:....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

It's horrible, isn't it ? The wait..... If they cut it, the worst is gonna be the wait until the next episode..... + it really seems that they're about to kiss from the promo picture, so we need to be prepared to be extremely frustrated :lol:....

If they do end up ending it right before they kiss, the picture of P'Arthit grabbing onto Kongpopes tie, is just basically posted to play with our emotions.:tears:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

If they do end up ending it right before they kiss, the picture of P'Arthit grabbing onto Kongpopes tie, is just basically posted to play with our emotions.:tears:

9 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

Ugh please don't jinx it!! I won't be having the internet for 2 weeks starting from Monday, and if the episode ends in a cliffhanger I am going to lose it. ;-;

I am a pessimistic person, most people will say it's a bad thing, for me I see it this way: I am always prepared for the worst, which means that when the good happens I'm twice happier than any other person :) If the kiss happens, I'll be happier than anybody :wub:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

Well, GMMTV has been uploading some unrelated pics to the next ep, let's not get our hopes too high but I still hope for the full kiss scene without any cut :-)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jz149z said:

Well, GMMTV has been uploading some unrelated pics to the next ep, let's not get our hopes too high but I still hope for the full kiss scene without any cut :-)

They always do that... Actually, I noticed It's not that big if a notice tho that the pictures they post related to the following episode have the number of the episode written on them and the ones unrelated just don't have it.... *I'm scared to paste a picture as an example now so I won't do it, I hope you see what I mean*

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lupita311 said:

For fanfiction you can provide the link, but don't post the whole thing here.  We have a fan fiction thread you can post it there, news about the actors are fine scenes, ig pictures related to the drama, conversations about their girlfriends or anniversaries are off topic you can open a thread for each actor individually and post those there and on shippers paradise you can create a thread for the fictional couple too, not here, songs, novel are fine, but please don't post anything about videos or links to watch the videos or how to download them, anything that is illegal has to be removed, use  private messages for that. We all loved Love Sick or any upcoming drama, but it is off topic here, this is a thread for SOTUS, not for Love Sick...   Thanks

Edit

another thing don't break the rules, do not bypass the swearing filter and do not quote pictures.

Thank you for looking out for us.

Aside from the forum rules being there for everybody to read in the rules threads, I remember reading several posts right here on this thread every now and again, where some of us reminded the rest of us not to quote pictures and to stay on topic, and quite often most people just ignored those posts. So it's really appreciated that finally a mod steps in.

The only thing that I'm confused about is the fanfiction rule. I have read that before and thought it was reasonable and logical. However, when I went to the fanfiction forum and tried to see some fanfics (by clicking on the links in the list - which were supposed to take me to the individual fanfics) 99% of the time I kept being redirected to the first page of the fanfix forum and NOT to any fanfic. So... if I write any fics in the future, I would LOVE to post them there and have them included in the list, however, what's the point of obeying that rule if none of the links are working and none of the fics are actually accessible through that part of the forum?

But I'm assuming it's also acceptable to post links to outside webpages (other than soompi) that host our fanfics, right?

Another thing I don't understand is why we have to discuss Arthit and Kongpobs relationship in shippers paradise instead of here, even though they are the protagonists of Sotus and their relationship is not only canon but also makes 90% of the whole storyline of this series. Or did you mean OTHER fictional couples that are not canon?

• Like 5

I feel like I'm at school again, great --' It was so great when we could talk about anything (which we have been doing for months.... suddenly we have to change our habits, it's gonna be difficult...) now we have to be careful about everything we say... I feel like I'm gonna post less and less here... I mean, it's difficult to not be off-topic when we have to wait 7 days between each episode and without beating around the bush , be repetitive, be boring.... :tears: 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I feel like I'm at school again, great --' It was so great when we could talk about anything (which we have been doing for months.... suddenly we have to change our habits, it's gonna be difficult...) now we have to be careful about everything we say... I feel like I'm gonna post less and less here... I mean, it's difficult to not be off-topic when we have to wait 7 days between each episode and without beating around the bush , be repetitive, be boring.... :tears: 

Being able to talk about anything was great. But now I feel like its depriving us of our growing friendship and being able to connect with each other from all over the world.:tears:

• Like 6

I have such a bad connection it's getting extremely frustrating *trying not to swear*

14 minutes ago, rainiroo said:

Being able to talk about anything was great. But now I feel like its depriving us of our growing friendship and being able to connect with each other from all over the world.:tears:

Yeah, I know.... :tears: 

15 minutes ago, rapuri said:

So we can't post any pictures and videos of sotus the series.... I'm Confused....

We can, what we can't do is "quote" them (you must delete the picture when you're quoting it...)

Can I paste a tweet ? Can I do that ? Wish me luck, I'm gonna take the risk...

Spoiler

Translation (through google translate) of this tweet is : "Papa to kiss a man on the ball" xD Gotta love google translate!!! But, isn't it a supplementary proof for the kiss ?? *trying not to get excited in case Krist is playing with our feelings* 

• Like 7

I have opened the IG to notice that ep number thingy and you are right @originalnickname well, let's finger-cross that today's ep will be good with proper editing and camera angle :smiley:

I may be new in this Soompi Forum but for the video link, it will be great if the moderators give some kind of permission to share the link of subbed ep on this forum. I am fully aware that there will be subbed eps on their official youtube channel but those eps are not as fast as the fansubbed eps. Please reconsider that some of the members here are non-native speakers and including me, we want to follow the progress of the eps in real time as the latest ep.

Anyway, 2 HOURS 35 MINUTES TO EP 13!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Hide contents
Translation (through google translate) of this tweet is : "Papa to kiss a man on the ball" xD Gotta love google translate!!! But, isn't it a supplementary proof for the kiss ?? *trying not to get excited in case Krist is playing with our feelings* 

"Papa to kiss a man on the ball" wow Google translate. That's the best thing I've heard all day. Hahah. But all these posts are making it seem like we are for sure getting the kiss tonight. (Well at 7 am for me) let's hope.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bmbl.wingz said:

Hey guys, do you have any links for livestreaming tonight?

The one from zaatv unable to be opened. :(

Thank you in advanced na! 

This one should work: http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html I was just going to share with you this link... but OMG it's just loading and loading... not working anymore... it worked SO good, the best for us here, for weeks and now it doesn't.... NOOOOO! Please work when SOTUS starts! *PLEASE* #triestocalmmyselfdown :tears:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mio- said:

This one should work: http://www.zaatvhd.com/one-hd-3.html I was just going to share with you this link... but OMG it's just loading and loading... not working anymore... it worked SO good, the best for us here, for weeks and now it doesn't.... NOOOOO! Please work when SOTUS starts! *PLEASE* #triestocalmmyselfdown :tears:

Sameeeee! I was trying it out just now and found out that it's not working! And my heart stopped! Pls tell me there's other sites to watch it coz I literally almost died! Haha. That intense! 

• Like 1