[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

7 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's a photoshopped one. The original picture is Kim So Hyun from the Sensory Couple. Since both of Singto and Krist are straight. I don't think they'll dress as a girl.

Reveal hidden contents

Kim-So-Hyun-New-Drama-Sensory-Couple-Mai

Thank you for explanation.  If a straight guy has sense of humor about himself it's not a big deal to dress as girl just for fun, but what I know, I'm just a girl. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Krist doesn't have it, he does and has proved it so many times  :)

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, yokas said:

Thank you for explanation.  If a straight guy has sense of humor about himself it's not a big deal to dress as girl just for fun, but what I know, I'm just a girl. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Krist doesn't have it, he does and has proved it so many times  :)

Ha ha ha, it's the right moment to prove it (Artit's sense of humour when he'll see the new couple)!

• Like 2

omg i've been literally counting hours (at one point seconds too) to how long we still have to wait for the new episode !!!! i had trouble concentrating at work, as i stared at the clock, and literally smiled like an idiot just imagining Arthit crying and all the suffering we're also gonna go trough when watching episode 12. it seems like i like torturing myself. TvT

also, my mom has asked me to go watch a movie with her tomorrow...today, as it is already past 12pm, ffs...... and if it was any other day i wouldn't have to think twice about it... but it's satURDAY AND I'M TOO BUSY SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER WAITING FOR THE LIVE STREAM TO START I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GO WATCH ANY MOVIES GOD DAMMIT 

• Like 6

I don't know how you guys can take it, I am crawling my walls, it is only Friday and I just can't wait any longer, I re-watched all the episodes just waiting, I have watched Goblin and The Legend of the Blue Sea and I am still not satisfied, I have to watch the new episode, I can't anymore... That is why I don't like to watch dramas with only one episode out, it is a torture

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, rituwaaa said:

omg i've been literally counting hours (at one point seconds too) to how long we still have to wait for the new episode !!!! i had trouble concentrating at work, as i stared at the clock, and literally smiled like an idiot just imagining Arthit crying and all the suffering we're also gonna go trough when watching episode 12. it seems like i like torturing myself. TvT

also, my mom has asked me to go watch a movie with her tomorrow...today, as it is already past 12pm, ffs...... and if it was any other day i wouldn't have to think twice about it... but it's satURDAY AND I'M TOO BUSY SITTING IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER WAITING FOR THE LIVE STREAM TO START I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GO WATCH ANY MOVIES GOD DAMMIT 

Saturdays are reserved only for Sotus, my friends give my strange look all the time, I used to go out with them a lot, but since I started watching Sotus and discovered this fandom I love spend weekends at home ! LOL:blink:

• Like 5

Is it just me or did kissasian.com just close down? I've been trying since yesterday. :(

Anyways, I can't wait for another episode of Sotus! I've read that Arthit will cry a lot in this episode. Will he cry because of Namtarn or because of Kong?

Edited by skysquared
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kurtjowen2010 said:

just want to ask possible live stream site for sotus later?? and what time is it philippine time? I want to watch it already even without subs. going crazy waiting hehehehe

LINKS FOR LIVE STREAM BELOW

• Like 9

Hallllo SOTUS FamBam!!!! :heart:

HAPPY SOTUS SATURDAY!!!! :heart:

Oh what the **** is wrong?!?!?! Just been out for a day then poof!!! hahaha... well stay calm everyone.... and to our crowned golden princess of SOTUS Kingdom P' @delightful well I know for a fact that you already saw this coming... but to be honest we're aren't prepared... but I personally respect your decision... We will just patiently wait for you again to translate the novel, not now but anytime soon...

Spoiler

Oh btw P' @delightful I've read you're going here in the PH specifically in BOHOL? Honestly I would like to see you in person if your schedule permits... I love SOTUS so much... you're the BRIDGE between us international fan and Bittersweet... And I don't want to miss that opportunity to meet you!!! I'm hoping that you allow my request maybe a small chit chat over a PINK MILK? (wait we don't have any pink milk here LOOL) And maybe some of us here in the PH could meet and have a small get together and take some photos, posted it here and make them envious... hahahaha evil laugh... Well I'm hoping for a positive respond to this... LOVE!!! LOVE!!!

Laters my SOTUS FamBam!!!! :heart:

• Like 2

A little pick me up after all the kerfuffle. If you don't like Photo manips please don't look. You've been warned.

HOT SINGTO under the cut.

HAPPY SOTUS DAY.

P.S. As always dedicated it to my homegirls @dreadaeleonkvothe @shivyn01 and @saviiluv:D

Spoiler

Cadburys_Singto.jpg

Original pic

BASE.jpg

Edited by cadburygirl
Added dedication coz I was late and this post was a drive by post. ;P.
  • Like 18

10 hours ago, apeach said:

just wanna share this with you guys before ep 12 aired :heart::blush::heart:

Kongphob x Arthit - There’s No Need to Know In What Context We’re Going Out Together FMV

(p.s. thanks to @delightful for introduced this song a long time ago in this thread and now is one of my fav songs along with "Secret in Our Hearts")

Kill me now!!! Oh wait not today!!! Coz its SOTUS SATURDAY!!!! maybe after? LOOL RIP replay button!!!!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, delightful said:

YOU GUYS and GALS!!!! I was editing my own translations and I HAD to share this!!!!!!!!! Sorry that it's been so LONG since I've posted a translation! This long special chapter is over 0062 pages long!!!!!!!!!! :P

The harder you try the more stress you carry. And when the result isn’t what you were hoping for, it was only normal to be upset. P’Arthit was able to see it, even if he had hidden them. He was even helping to console him.

… P’Arthit is always nice, he never changes.

And before he knew it, Kongpope’s hands grabbed Arthit’s body and pulled him into an embrace. It was so tight that it made Arthit a bit startled, even if he was shocked with the sudden warmth around his body, but once he saw how tired Kongpope was he couldn’t help but to bring his own hands up to pat his back gently.

O.M.G!!! 62 PAGES!!!??? Kyaaaaaa.. cant wait to read iiiit...whne will u share iiiit?? Kyaaaa.. will waaait >u<
I really enjoy your translation n comment in the subs kkkk..
Oh.. n ur FF too.. omoooo... i really love how u describe them.. esp how Arthit handle Kong cheesiness kyaaa.. >/////<

I'm servicing my motorcycle when reading it..  n i really cant help to not giggling by myself XDDDD

Thanx for ur hard work >3<

• Like 5