[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

So, I was translating and after 5 pages my computer restarted on me without any warning so I lost my translations! I knew I should of had saved after each page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a lot of that here in France. A micro-cut in the power. Just enough to knock out the computer. I do a lot of writing in my job and have learnt that I have to hit Save after every inspirational line :). Very true when translating. You get just the right mood and phut !! Gone. By the time the power is back on again you have lost the magic moment and are struggling to remember that elegant phrase that was so perfect.

I have to work in French and English and can assure others here that translation is not easy - some things just do not translate because a word can encompass an idea or state of mind that is alien to the other culture.

An Irishman on holiday asked what the meaning of "mañana" was. When told it meant "tomorrow" he replied that back home they had nothing similar to convey such a sense of urgency. :) Old joke but explains well.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, delightful said:

LOL!  If the filter material was something like Prem and Wad I wouldn't mind at all.

So, I was translating and after 5 pages my computer restarted on me without any warning so I lost my translations! I knew I should of had saved after each page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Sorry. So that means you have to start afresh.

Is it just me or there is something wrong with the Kissasian site... I cant seem to access it and there is an internal error message all the time.

• Like 4

Guest delightful
28 minutes ago, violetaverda said:

Translating the special chapter P'? I wonder how long is that special chapter haha. Susu na P'! Maybe your computer needs some rest haha

It's 62 pages. I was at the part where Arthit was talking to Nott about his relationship with Kongpope, then my computer blacked out! :tears:

17 hours ago, fragglerock said:

@hailuoyin143  If im not mistaken the second kiss is after the wedding, so if you look back on the last couple of pages there should be reference to what page of the forum its on and what was translated for it.

I think that's the first kiss. the second kiss is when they announced to their friends that they are a couple. Thanks anyway! :)

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's 62 pages. I was at the part where Arthit was talking to Nott about his relationship with Kongpope, then my computer blacked out! :tears:

Wow now I believe it's a very long chapter then. Just give some rest for your computer for a while P'! Your computer's health and your health are really important for us. Jubjub

• Like 1

On 12/4/2016 at 11:55 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I haven't ordered from there before either :sweatingbullets: Oh yeah I think it's the same thing for one of my friends because her bank account was made so long ago and it hasn't been changed.

Haha yup they totally are worth it!!! I'm in too deep in the Sotus fandom too! We can go crazy together *high fives*

That made me laugh xD 

I've ordered a couple of things from Taobao before, it's safe as long as your seller is authentic/good and ships it out without a problem (not sending out goods, fake item, wrong item, etc). I can say it's safe this time, considering it's from a fanclub :) tagging @rituwaaa here too~

On 12/4/2016 at 4:34 PM, delightful said:

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

Thank you P'delight and P'baw @baw74 for the teamwork and hardwork! :D:heart:   

On 12/4/2016 at 6:56 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

And it looks like Off is hanging out with Ice (Knot) today. Ice posted an IG story of Off eating and Off looks so cute... *pushes my way into the line*

you all are in the queue for Off after Gun, and then @delightful and @Mio- . I'm taking the other line. I'm in queue for Gun, after Off:P For some reason Gun appeal to me more than Off does to me. I'm always checking Gun's instagram:vicx: Maybe it's because of his adorable height and dimple

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

62 pages?!?!?!!? omg that is a lot. Take your time to translate, we are not going to chase you for it :D Take a break if you need to. I know how it feels when an application crashes and then losing all the data that have been worked on, it really sucks :(

I'm finally done backtracking the pages i've missed over the weekend! it was 40 over pages over the span of 4 days, guys :blink: that means about an average of 10 pages each day lol! this sotus kingdom is so crazy!! I'm off to watch ep11 :D finally...

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, delightful said:

Very sorry to hear that, i know what it is to suddenly saw the black screen! (cause electricity generally cut into the building for work without notice).

More fun, you maybe must use now "Kongpope" in place of 62 number for page's number! Maybe you'll get more chance with your computer?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, delightful said:

When their friends, P'Nott, Tiew, and Prae asked our lovely pink milk and iced coffee couple if there is anything wrong and they both answer that everything is okay, I think of this. EP.11 is still painful to me, I keep on watching the phone confession over and over! :tears:

Screenshot_2016_11_29_21_11_03_1.png

LOL

15 hours ago, whitecaptain0602 said:

i am going crazy now T______T

OMG!! is that a BACK HUG?!?!?!! *DIES*

• Like 2

Spoiler
18 hours ago, seoha said:

My Dear Friend @butterflymania !

today I read a lot of posts of friends here, I am really impressed. Reading other's thoughts including yours makes me filled with some satisfaction and gratitude. All of thoughts for Sotus are precious and worth, even just one sentence or one word.

I love Sotus. even though there are some tiny things bothering me(really micro-tiny things). haha...it's  absolutely one of the best BL dramas ever I think. 

it's the middle of the night here. it's already late to go to bed. Sotus give me the sleepless nights. maybe we are in the different time zone, right?

we all are Sotus friends! Can't wait for the Sotus day.

But...I confess it.

When others feel sad with their angst and try to understand the complexity of love between two people....I just enjoy his Adam's apple acting of Singto.....

ep11_handacting_2.gif

his hand is also acting....can't stop this love for him. 

@seoha  Same here!! Yeah, we're sotus friend/family who are looking forward to sotus day!! :lol:  I'm glad that I know this thread and we can share our sotus love with each other!! Speaking of Shingto's acting, I was really impressed when I watched his hand acting on the balcony... :bawling:    but....tbh, after reading your post, I've paid more attention to his adam's apple than his face/ lines...:sweatingbullets: hehehe

IMG_4050.jpg

In the series, May likes Kong so much that she wrote his name on his eraser..But, every time I see May in their class room, I doubt whether she has a crush on him...,because it strikes me that she isn't interested in him. She not only didn't gaze at him but didn't glance at him even though he felt depressed and wasn't getting enough sleep....( we aren't getting enough sleep these days to rewatch the series and read this thread, neither!!!)  Sorry for complaining about tiny things....:sweatingbullets:

IMG_4051.png

I'm not a Thai though, when I was in elementary school, girls in my class did the same thing as May did to make her wish come true...btw, our rule is that you write the name of your crush on a eraser and if you can use up a whole eraser your wish come true, unless anyone find the name on it. Can we see similar charm like that all over the world??? :)

• Like 9

Hi guys! Complete newby here. After blitzing through Love Sick and MIR I stumbled upon SOTUS a couple months back. It's the only drama where I've watched BOTH the raw and the sub version.  I don't even do that for kdramas! I'm totally and utterly addicted and wouldn't have it any other way (even though I did get a major anxiety attack when it stopped airing for one month... those were dark days people....dark days). Big shoutout to the wonderful @delightful and anyone else who contributed to subs and didn't have to make the rest of us poor non-Thai-speaking people wait one whole month for the subs! Your efforts are appreciated by literally thousands of international fans and if I wasn't suffering from a student budget I would buy all of you guys a massive bouquet of roses. :) 

Anyway I was going through this thread trying to overcome my withdrawal symptoms from ep 11 and it seems that there's a translated version of the novel around somewhere? I've searched the thread for the link but couldn't find one? Could anyone please help a fellow fan out? 

xoxo

Wakemeup (when the next ep of SOTUS airs) 

• Like 14