[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 hours ago, delightful said:

This is for people like me who are going crazy about ep.9 and want to see it like RIGHT NOW! I'm sure it'll be filmed a little differently, but most of their dialogues should be the same. They're pretty consistent with the lines. Please do NOT click if you don't want to see spoilers, do NOT post this anywhere else. This is just the part about the beach/gear scene. ^_^

Reveal hidden contents

"I want to apologize."

The only word that needed to be said was said with a serious tone. Along with his feelings from deep within, he wanted P'Arthit to know and wanted another chance.

Kongpope made eye contact with the person in front of him with hope, instead the answer he got was a cold reply.

"Apologize for what?"

"Well, everything that made you upset."

"If you know I would get upset, then why did you do it?"

... Just those few words were enough to cut into the listener's heart.

Kongpope was at a loss for words, he couldn't find any reasons to give to him. It was because he himself didn't know why he did what he did.

... It wasn't that he never thought of it, he had asked himself many times why he kept on teasing P'Arthit. Why did he say things that would get P'Arthit riled up when in the end it was himself that would get worried and had to find a way to apologize every time.

"Well... I..."

The one trying to explain mumbled as he tried to put his words together, but instead it was the listener that gave a heavy sigh as if he was running out of patience.

"Enough already, I don't want to argue with you anymore."

Arthit cut him off and headed towards his own friend's table. Leaving Kongpope alone by himself, with his heart frozen in a flash.

... It's gone, P'Arthit wasn't even going to give him a chance.

It was well deserved, he was the one that made P'Arthit this upset. It wasn't only once, there were lots of times, maybe to the point where P'Arthit had enough of it. To the point where P'Arthit wouldn't want to be associated with him at all.

Just the thought of it made his feelings swell up and his heart heavy, he couldn't believe that one single person could have this much impact on his heart. Someone that he has only known for 3 months, yet he could remember every detail about this person.

... Someone that had become his inspiration to do a lot of things.
    ... Someone who could make him laugh and smile from the little things in life.
    ... Someone that he wanted to get to know more of and get closer to.

... P'Arthit is the first person and he is the only one.

But from now on he wouldn't have a chance to experience those things anymore. If P'Arthit doesn't want to get involved with him, he'll be the one to disappear from P'Arthit's sight. So that he can be at ease.

Kongpope kept all his emotions and feelings bottled up in his heart. He turned around and was about to walk away. But before he could take a step, he felt something cold on his neck that made him flinch. He turned around quickly to see what it was, his eyes widened when he saw the man that had given him the cold shoulder earlier. He was handing him a can of beer and asked a short question.

"Do you want a drink?"

Kongpope took the cold can of beer, he was confused by the situation, he looked at the person he thought he wasn't going to see anymore. Arthit sat down on the beach right there, opened the can of beer and took a sip with a relaxed expression, to the point where he couldn't help but ask.

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore."

"I said I didn't want to argue with you anymore, but if you're going to talk to me then come sit down and talk to me nicely. Or do you not want to talk?"

"Of course I want to."

Kongpope accepted the opportunity right away, he sat down on the beach next to Arthit... he didn't know what P'Arthit was thinking. But judging from his actions it seems P'Arthit wasn't mad at him anymore, plus he also went and got him a can of beer.

... This was also another time that he was receiving 'generosity' from P'Arthit, time after time.

Kongpope opened the can of beer and took a sip, he watched the ocean in the dark of the night. The crescent moon and stars looked prettier than any other night, the ocean breeze was gentle, the waves crashed against the shore, the atmosphere was so good that he wanted to let his heart rest. He started to bring up something that he had always wanted to know.

"Why did you become the head of the hazing team?"

"I was forced."

... It was short and right to the point, Kongpope nearly dropped the can of beer in his hand. Arthit continued his story.

"P'Tum, my older code member was the third year head of the hazing team when I was a first year. So he forced me to follow in his footsteps."

... P'Tum the older code member, he was about to marry P'Phone who was Kongpope's older code member in about 2 weeks. He remembered them well from the two code member's gathering at the grilled pork restaurant. But Kongpope never knew that P'Tum was the head of the hazing team during P'Arthit's first year.

"Actually, I didn't want to do it. Being the head of the hazing team comes with a lot of burden, plus it wasn't my type of habit. I had a bad temper, when I grabbed your shirt collar on the first day in the cheer room I was almost removed from my position, because I went against the rules. I spoke inappropriately to you, plus I also touched your body. But my friends spoke up for me, because they didn't help stop it. So we all took the blames equally. P'Dear saw that it was my first offense so he let us off, instead he ordered us to run 20 rounds around the field."

These behind the scenes stories that Kongpope never knew about, it provoked his feelings. This was the first time he was understand things from P'Arthit's point of view. No wonder... after that incident P'Arthit never lost his cool to the point of using inappropriate words with them in the cheer room. He also changed his way of speaking to include reasons when he spoke to him. Even though the person that got P'Arthit upset in the first place was him.

The person that was repenting didn't argue, he could only say the same old words.

"I'm sorry."

"Who cares, it's in the past, I also punished you already."

Arthit brought up his beer and took another sip, his face showing that he wasn't holding any grudges. His let his eyes wander to the wide ocean, then he heard the person next to him ask something new.

"Do you remember that I won our bet from when I competed in the Moon contest?"

The question brought back memories that was almost forgotten, but Arthit was a man of his words. He always kept his words. The loser of the bet nodded his head.

"Yeah, I remember. You figured out what you want to ask for?"

"Yes, next Saturday, are you free?"

"Mmmh, I'm probably free."

"I want to go buy something, can you go with me?"

"That's all?"

"Yes."

Arthit turned to look at the person who was asking with a raised eyebrow and a confused face... He kept that penalty for 2 months, Arthit thought he was planning something big to embarrass him, but in the end he was only asking for something so simple.

"Yeah, I can."

Once he heard the reply Kongpope gave a big smile.

"Then I want to ask for your phone number, so that I can call and give you the details."

Arthit looked at him as he pulled out his cellphone from his pocket, he pushed in the 10 digits that was given to him. As this was going on Arthit noticed something else.

"When are you going to take that thing off?"

Kongpope looked up from his phone... 'that thing', he followed P'Arthit's eyes to his own left wrist that was holding the phone.

... The wrist that had only one white strand tied around it.

"Why? I think leaving it like this is good, I won't take it off."

His determination came with a smile, his eyes looking into Arthit's eyes, it was sparkling something, something that Arthit couldn't figure out. But it created such a weird feeling that he had to avoid Kongpope's eyes. Before either of them could continue with their words, another voice from behind them interrupted.

"Arthit! Ai'Arthit! Where are you? Come here!"

The members of the hazing team were looking for their leader to return to the table. The person being called got up and dusted off the sand and was about to turn around.

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

Before he could leave Kongpope stood up and stopped him.

"I have something to give you."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

The person being asked was starting to get annoyed. But in the end he still opened up his free hand, he saw Kongpope pull something out of his pocket and laid it onto his hand. The silver metal shaped like a gear that he had just sent hundreds of first year students to go get.

... The gear of their class.

"Why are you returning it to me?"

Arthit scolded, his anger was starting to show... he thought they would have a nice talk, but in the end he always found something to make him mad about. Returning the gear for their class like this was a disgrace to someone that was the head of the hazing team.

But the person being accused quickly gave him a reason.

"No, I'm just having you take care of it."

"And why are you having me take care of it?"

Kongpope didn't answer, instead he showed a surprised face.

"Ah... you don't know? I thought you would already know what this meant. Then why don't you go ask P'Dear what it means."

That statement didn't give him any answers, but it just added to the confusion... what was the meaning of the gear? And why did he have to go ask P'Dear? He was the head of the hazing team, he knew how important the gear was.

Arthit was about to open his mouth to yell at the person that was acting like he was holding back, but the noise from his friends came again.

"Hey! Ai'Arthit we've already set the table, hurry up!"

Arthit eyed Kongpope, who wouldn't say anything else. He moved aside for Arthit to return to the table easily. He decided to accept the gear and shoved it into his pants pocket. He returned to the table to join his seniors.

And lucky enough, one of the senior was someone that held the answer to the mystery.

"P'Dear, what does our class gear mean?"

The fourth year senior looked at the current head of the hazing team with a confused look before walking over to sit next to him.

"Why are you asking something weird like that? Are you drunk?... The gear represents our unity, and it's important to us engineer students, because it was hard to obtain."

The more he heard the answer the more annoyed he got... see? Ai'Kongpope, what other meaning could there be? Ai'0062, he probably just wanted to mess with him. It was a waste of time to talk to him nicely.

Arthit brought up the beer and took a big chug to calm his anger. P'Dear continued to add as if he had just remembered the rest of it.

"Yeah... it's because of it's importance that it is considered to be the engineering student's heart. To the point where they say 'the gear is within the heart... the heart is within the gear... if we give our gear to someone... that means we're giving them our heart."

... The beer almost shot out of his mouth, Arthit started coughing. P'Dear started to help by hitting his shoulder.

"Drink it slow, you're coughing so hard that your face is red. Are you really drunk off of just one can of beer?"

P'Dear asked with a laugh. But Arthit couldn't laugh along, instead he nodded in acceptance without a fight.

"Yes, I'm drunk."

... Yes... it's because he is drunk that's why his heart is shaking like that. And his face started to burn up too. But his drunkenness wasn't because of the alcohol, nor was it because of the wind, sky, or ocean, but it was from that gear.

... The gear he had accepted from someone.

I love your spoiler so much!! I was squeal while I was reading some segments of the spoiler. God , I  wish tomorrow would be Saturday !! I want to watch ep 9.

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Do you guys like my new avatar and signature (which was my previous avatar) ? :wub:

yes , l like it. Can you tell me how to insert a gif as my signature ??? I know I should go to my account setting and click the option of signature. However , I just can't select a gif and insert it. whyyyyy

• Like 4

On 10/11/2016 at 2:36 PM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I think his concert at 20 August is one held in his university.

21 hours ago, ikkiek said:

I think someone here has told about the Pink Milk recipe.

It's used SALAK syrup (in Thai called SALA) not Strawberry syrup.   

Reveal hidden contents

ozu.jpg

Let's make a Pink Milk:

Reveal hidden contents

o3t.jpg

+

o3l.jpg

+

ow8.png

+

o76.jpg

OMG krist looks so cute and cool at the same time... I wanna squish him♥♥

@ikkiek oh i always thought that it was strawberry milk!!!

• Like 4

Oh! Ep 8 is literally something! Thanks to @delightful, I can re-watch Sotus over and over again. I became more sympathetic to our two leads. It led me to another review for Arthit this time. please somebody save me from this bloody hell! I am terribly addicted to this series.:phew:

In the human bridge scene, Kongpob said “sorry” to Arthit before stepping on his arm, Arthit didn't say much other than "go on", glancing up at Kongpob but when Kongpob was walking away, though it was for seconds, he sent quite a sorrowful stare at Kongpob's back. It seemed that his inner voice would tell his 0062 "please don't go." His sitting with a long face made me feel his tiredness as well as a feeling of loss.:tears:

Thinking back to the days of hazing, Kongpob must have been the best trigger as well as the number one enemy for Arthit. Kongpob's opposing behaviors not only stimulated Arthit to be more strict and tensed but also caused the hazing process to be difficult sometimes. Even there were times Arthit looked uncontrolled and unlogical in forcing Kongpob to obey his order.

Now, Everything is over at last. the freshies got their gears. Arthit's major duty was done. how relieved Arthit must be. How free he must feel. There is no more hazing. It means no more conflicts, just back to normal.

Well....How come he looked rather deprived of something precious? He is not like he used to be.:heart:

Hey, Arthit. Dont feel lonely and frustrated.

here's your 0062.

Once he gives 'his heart' to you, your 0062 will let you pour your feelings out.

being surprised, mad but unexplainably happy and then doubt, fear of your own feelings....

Nothing will stay the same as before.B)

I know your attitudes and feelings toward Kongpob have been changed a lot. you answered all of his playful questions of your secrets instead of just shouting his name "Kongpob!" You frowned but you even gave him some advice on the exam. How sweet it was of you!

You failed to hide your feelings before the people around when you had your 0062 go into the sea alone. You looked absolutely hurt and much affected by his doing. Moreover, You rushed into the sea to rescue your 0062 before others noticed it. all of your worries about him came out at that time. I can say this courageous young man, 0062, has shaken your heart up so much.

So please, give him a chance to stand by you. He won't let you be alone. He will not leave you behind.

I can't stop smiling when imagining you and your 0062's taking another step forward.

always support you guys!

Let's go together until it ends!

ps. I am not good at computers so even I want to make some gifs or pics to help you understand what I am talking about, I can't. haha. all I can do is typing and using some emoticons here. I don't even know how to properly use the tools above. so.. sorry for my plain post.

Edited by seoha
  • Like 15

6 minutes ago, leno4218176 said:

yes , l like it. Can you tell me how to insert a gif as my signature ??? I know I should go to my account setting and click the option of signature. However , I just can't select a gif and insert it. whyyyyy

You can't upload images from your computer as a signature, you have to copy/paste a URL ;) + there are rules about the size that you can see here :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Do you guys like my new avatar and signature (which was my previous avatar) ? :wub:

Yes I love them!! so cute :love: And the sig has so much tension going on. Can't wait to see both of those scenes for real!!

1 hour ago, Limerence Subs said:

I was gone for only ONE DAY. WHAT HAPPENED HERE??? 264 pages? I was at Pg 227 last time I was here. O.o SHOCKING. 

/runs to backread/

:sweatingbullets: I know how you feel... I'm still back-reading at around page 255 (well I guess I'm not quite as far back as you) even though I've been posting past that point :P  

BUT I happened to look through page... was it 263?... anyways, and saw all your wonderful spoilers @delightful :) Thank you so much :heart::heart: you really deserve that shirtless Jaejoong pic that someone posted and thousands more ^^ I don't know how to best romanize Thai but here's my attempt: khob khun mak mak kha! oh wait I'll auto-translate it too and just hope that I'm actually saying that... and not something weird... >> ขอบคุณมากมากค่ะ ...I really need to start learning the alphabet instead of just how to say things :sweatingbullets: ...I'm going to GOT7's fan meeting next month so I could actually greet BamBam in Thai :scream: but I'll probably faint before that happens... sorry random tangent... JB is my bias for that group.. ah sorry so off topic here :sweatingbullets:

Back on topic :D >>

^ Aw look at these two :wub::wub::wub: ^

• Like 12

Finally arrived home ( it's raining all day today ) and had so many pages to read - Sotus fans rocks ! , but everything is under control now :)    @delightful HUGE HUG for your spoiler from novel , as always, hope you feel much better now. I need to confess to something, think i start having crush on Off ( ok, I said  IT ), I've  noticed him for the first time in Honey Puppy, hope he will be shown more often in Sotus :( , his face seems to show something like ,,I'm cocky, don't you dare to talk to me'' but at the same time he is soooo cute ( i don't know, maybe it's childish ). Kisses for all Sotusmaniacs ;) 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, delightful said:

This is for people like me who are going crazy about ep.9 and want to see it like RIGHT NOW! I'm sure it'll be filmed a little differently, but most of their dialogues should be the same. They're pretty consistent with the lines. Please do NOT click if you don't want to see spoilers, do NOT post this anywhere else. This is just the part about the beach/gear scene. ^_^

Hide contents

"I want to apologize."

The only word that needed to be said was said with a serious tone. Along with his feelings from deep within, he wanted P'Arthit to know and wanted another chance.

Kongpope made eye contact with the person in front of him with hope, instead the answer he got was a cold reply.

"Apologize for what?"

Kongpope was at a loss for words, he couldn't find any reasons to give to him. It was because he himself didn't know why he did what he did.

... It wasn't that he never thought of it, he had asked himself many times why he kept on teasing P'Arthit. Why did he say things that would get P'Arthit riled up when in the end it was himself that would get worried and had to find a way to apologize every time.

"Well... I..."

The one trying to explain mumbled as he tried to put his words together, but instead it was the listener that gave a heavy sigh as if he was running out of patience.

Arthit cut him off and headed towards his own friend's table. Leaving Kongpope alone by himself, with his heart frozen in a flash.

It was well deserved, he was the one that made P'Arthit this upset. It wasn't only once, there were lots of times, maybe to the point where P'Arthit had enough of it. To the point where P'Arthit wouldn't want to be associated with him at all.

Just the thought of it made his feelings swell up and his heart heavy, he couldn't believe that one single person could have this much impact on his heart. Someone that he has only known for 3 months, yet he could remember every detail about this person.

But from now on he wouldn't have a chance to experience those things anymore. If P'Arthit doesn't want to get involved with him, he'll be the one to disappear from P'Arthit's sight. So that he can be at ease.

Kongpope kept all his emotions and feelings bottled up in his heart. He turned around and was about to walk away. But before he could take a step, he felt something cold on his neck that made him flinch. He turned around quickly to see what it was, his eyes widened when he saw the man that had given him the cold shoulder earlier. He was handing him a can of beer and asked a short question.

"Do you want a drink?"

Kongpope took the cold can of beer, he was confused by the situation, he looked at the person he thought he wasn't going to see anymore. Arthit sat down on the beach right there, opened the can of beer and took a sip with a relaxed expression, to the point where he couldn't help but ask.

"I said I didn't want to argue with you anymore, but if you're going to talk to me then come sit down and talk to me nicely. Or do you not want to talk?"

"Of course I want to."

Kongpope accepted the opportunity right away, he sat down on the beach next to Arthit... he didn't know what P'Arthit was thinking. But judging from his actions it seems P'Arthit wasn't mad at him anymore, plus he also went and got him a can of beer.

... This was also another time that he was receiving 'generosity' from P'Arthit, time after time.

Kongpope opened the can of beer and took a sip, he watched the ocean in the dark of the night. The crescent moon and stars looked prettier than any other night, the ocean breeze was gentle, the waves crashed against the shore, the atmosphere was so good that he wanted to let his heart rest. He started to bring up something that he had always wanted to know.

"I was forced."

... It was short and right to the point, Kongpope nearly dropped the can of beer in his hand. Arthit continued his story.

"P'Tum, my older code member was the third year head of the hazing team when I was a first year. So he forced me to follow in his footsteps."

... P'Tum the older code member, he was about to marry P'Phone who was Kongpope's older code member in about 2 weeks. He remembered them well from the two code member's gathering at the grilled pork restaurant. But Kongpope never knew that P'Tum was the head of the hazing team during P'Arthit's first year.

"Actually, I didn't want to do it. Being the head of the hazing team comes with a lot of burden, plus it wasn't my type of habit. I had a bad temper, when I grabbed your shirt collar on the first day in the cheer room I was almost removed from my position, because I went against the rules. I spoke inappropriately to you, plus I also touched your body. But my friends spoke up for me, because they didn't help stop it. So we all took the blames equally. P'Dear saw that it was my first offense so he let us off, instead he ordered us to run 20 rounds around the field."

These behind the scenes stories that Kongpope never knew about, it provoked his feelings. This was the first time he was understand things from P'Arthit's point of view. No wonder... after that incident P'Arthit never lost his cool to the point of using inappropriate words with them in the cheer room. He also changed his way of speaking to include reasons when he spoke to him. Even though the person that got P'Arthit upset in the first place was him.

The person that was repenting didn't argue, he could only say the same old words.

"I'm sorry."

Arthit brought up his beer and took another sip, his face showing that he wasn't holding any grudges. His let his eyes wander to the wide ocean, then he heard the person next to him ask something new.

The question brought back memories that was almost forgotten, but Arthit was a man of his words. He always kept his words. The loser of the bet nodded his head.

"That's all?"

"Yes."

Arthit turned to look at the person who was asking with a raised eyebrow and a confused face... He kept that penalty for 2 months, Arthit thought he was planning something big to embarrass him, but in the end he was only asking for something so simple.

"Yeah, I can."

"Then I want to ask for your phone number, so that I can call and give you the details."

Arthit looked at him as he pulled out his cellphone from his pocket, he pushed in the 10 digits that was given to him. As this was going on Arthit noticed something else.

Kongpope looked up from his phone... 'that thing', he followed P'Arthit's eyes to his own left wrist that was holding the phone.

His determination came with a smile, his eyes looking into Arthit's eyes, it was sparkling something, something that Arthit couldn't figure out. But it created such a weird feeling that he had to avoid Kongpope's eyes. Before either of them could continue with their words, another voice from behind them interrupted.

The members of the hazing team were looking for their leader to return to the table. The person being called got up and dusted off the sand and was about to turn around.

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

The person being asked was starting to get annoyed. But in the end he still opened up his free hand, he saw Kongpope pull something out of his pocket and laid it onto his hand. The silver metal shaped like a gear that he had just sent hundreds of first year students to go get.

Arthit scolded, his anger was starting to show... he thought they would have a nice talk, but in the end he always found something to make him mad about. Returning the gear for their class like this was a disgrace to someone that was the head of the hazing team.

"Ah... you don't know? I thought you would already know what this meant. Then why don't you go ask P'Dear what it means."

That statement didn't give him any answers, but it just added to the confusion... what was the meaning of the gear? And why did he have to go ask P'Dear? He was the head of the hazing team, he knew how important the gear was.

Arthit was about to open his mouth to yell at the person that was acting like he was holding back, but the noise from his friends came again.

Arthit eyed Kongpope, who wouldn't say anything else. He moved aside for Arthit to return to the table easily. He decided to accept the gear and shoved it into his pants pocket. He returned to the table to join his seniors.

And lucky enough, one of the senior was someone that held the answer to the mystery.

The fourth year senior looked at the current head of the hazing team with a confused look before walking over to sit next to him.

"Why are you asking something weird like that? Are you drunk?... The gear represents our unity, and it's important to us engineer students, because it was hard to obtain."

The more he heard the answer the more annoyed he got... see? Ai'Kongpope, what other meaning could there be? Ai'0062, he probably just wanted to mess with him. It was a waste of time to talk to him nicely.

Arthit brought up the beer and took a big chug to calm his anger. P'Dear continued to add as if he had just remembered the rest of it.

"Yeah... it's because of it's importance that it is considered to be the engineering student's heart. To the point where they say 'the gear is within the heart... the heart is within the gear... if we give our gear to someone... that means we're giving them our heart."

... The beer almost shot out of his mouth, Arthit started coughing. P'Dear started to help by hitting his shoulder.

"Drink it slow, you're coughing so hard that your face is red. Are you really drunk off of just one can of beer?"

P'Dear asked with a laugh. But Arthit couldn't laugh along, instead he nodded in acceptance without a fight.

"Yes, I'm drunk."

... Yes... it's because he is drunk that's why his heart is shaking like that. And his face started to burn up too. But his drunkenness wasn't because of the alcohol, nor was it because of the wind, sky, or ocean, but it was from that gear.

I so love your spoilers <3

Now I can't wait for it to be Saturday already  !!!

18 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

^ Aw look at these two :wub::wub::wub: ^

Why are they so cute ?? Even wearing couple outfit 

• Like 7

Spoiler

16 hours ago, hamaocha said:

Waaa,, 263 pages!!!!!! Too fast haha,, SOTUS lovers here are great!! So happy to read all post here.  Btw i can't help to draw a short doujin about our boys,,, >///< i hope you'll like :D

CueenBUVIAEecmS.jpg:large

@hamaocha aw so cute!! Really like chibi art style!!♥

15 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

"I want to apologize."

"Apologize for what?"

"Well... I..."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Of course I want to."

"I was forced."

"I'm sorry."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I can."

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

"Yes, I'm drunk."

@delightful omo omo thank you for le spoilers love em! Cant wait for ep 9 to actually see them acting out this part ♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

The most beautiful girl in SOTUS The series. Because she won the competition.

And of course, she doesn't like boys :wub: SO COOL!!!

Janhae/Plea sometime resemble to visual member of my fave Korean GG 

Nahyun of Sonamoo

large.jpg

tumblr_nujw02j7FP1ua8cizo9_250.png

Both are so pretty :heart:

5 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:
6 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

"I want to apologize."

"Apologize for what?"

"Well... I..."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Of course I want to."

"I was forced."

"I'm sorry."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I can."

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

"Yes, I'm drunk."

Thank you Thank you Thank you ! and now i cant wait for shopping scene!!!! and want to see Kong jealousy

• Like 5

Has anybody seen Singto's tweets lately?

Today and yesterday he tweeted a lot about the king... The bing and google translations didn't make a lot of sense, so all I know is literally that it was about the king but nothing else.

So, does anybody know what's going on? Is the king sick? Or is there some celebration going on? I'm so confused...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Has anybody seen Singto's tweets lately?

Today and yesterday he tweeted a lot about the king... The bing and google translations didn't make a lot of sense, so all I know is literally that it was about the king but nothing else.

So, does anybody know what's going on? Is the king sick? Or is there some celebration going on? I'm so confused...

Apparently the king is sick yeah .....a lot of thaï people have been posting pictures of the king with #longlivetheking..... :(

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zaien said:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  That was just amazing!!!!  

• Like 2

Guys, need help again. Thanks.

1. For the members who had read the book : Are we very close to the scene where Kongpope confessed to Arthit while he think Arthit was sleeping? Maybe ep 9 or 10?

2. How to make a signature on our profile?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

"I want to apologize."

"Apologize for what?"

"Well... I..."

"Do you want a drink?"

"Of course I want to."

"I was forced."

"I'm sorry."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I can."

"I'll get going."

"Hold on."

"What is it?"

"Open your hands."

"Yes, I'm drunk."

Thank you for translating this part of the novel. It goes to show that Arthit really has never been in love before like IN LOVE BEFORE. Poor guy is being assaulted with all these emotions and physical reactions, he does not know what is going on. I mean when you look at the other person  who is sending you stars and hearts through his stare and you do not know what's happening??? You accepted his heart or gear but you don't know how you feel about him...the denial is deep

This part really makes me feel for Arthit...he is trying so hard to decode Kongpope's signals and his own heart's reactions...being in love is hard hehehehehe

I love this series...have I said that? Heehe he 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, hcpoirot said:

1. For the members who had read the book : Are we very close to the scene where Kongpope confessed to Arthit while he think Arthit was sleeping? Maybe ep 9 or 10?

2. How to make a signature on our profile?

I can answer question 2 haha you go to account settings (click on your name on the top right of the screen to access it) and then you click signature and that's it ;) (you can't upload pictures from your computer, you have to copy/paste a URL)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Apparently the king is sick yeah .....a lot of thaï people have been posting pictures of the king with #longlivetheking and stuff..... :(

Sounds like his health has been going downhill for the last few years.  CNN just did a short article on it today if you want to read ....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/03/asia/thailand-king-bhumibol-sick/

• Like 4

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, jujumon said:

Thank you for translating this part of the novel. It goes to show that Arthit really has never been in love before like IN LOVE BEFORE. Poor guy is being assaulted with all these emotions and physical reactions, he does not know what is going on. I mean when you look at the other person  who is sending you stars and hearts through his stare and you do not know what's happening??? You accepted his heart or gear but you don't know how you feel about him...the denial is deep

This part really makes me feel for Arthit...he is trying so hard to decode Kongpope's signals and his own heart's reactions...being in love is hard hehehehehe

I love this series...have I said that? Heehe he 

The denial is deep, but we all know what our 0062 is capable of, right? hehehee :D Yeah, I think I also posted something similar to that, to me Arthit doesn't seem to have any dating experience or love. What he had for Namtarn was just a crush. I'm actually interested in Kongpope's background, I don't believe it was mentioned in the book if he ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend before. And like, how did he know all those cheesy lines to say to Arthit? Is he just naturally ... greasy like that or did he learn it from somewhere?

18 minutes ago, hcpoirot said:

The sleeping part comes right after their date. So It might be ep.10 or 11, depending on how long the date lasts.

18 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I can answer question 2 haha you go to account settings (click on your name on the top right of the screen to access it) and then you click signature and that's it ;) (you can't upload pictures from your computer, you have to copy/paste a URL)

Thanks so much. :D

@delightful, thx for answering question one. Its the date that Kong asked as a reward he win the basketball and Prince title, right?

Btw, Arthit nickname is Ai'Oon. What is Ai mean?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

The sleeping part comes right after their date. So It might be ep.10 or 11, depending on how long the date lasts.

What will happen after the whole gear meaning heart thing ? Do they stay at the beach ? *sorry you have so many questions, I hope you don't mind :P

• Like 3