[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

My sotus withdrawl is so bad right now! I NEED EP 8! I can't seem to get any work done today because I can't stop thinking about it!!! @greenfan I'm gonna share a bunch of New pictures for you because I need to do something related to SOTUS right now :tounge_xd:

ChSt40rUkAIWeGl.jpg ChSt401UoAA4wtp.jpg

credit: https://twitter.com/punchmai

Hide contents

Awwwwww! Super thanks, @dreadaeleonkvothe! A great way to start my day :) He's so adorable with his sweeeet voice thinking about what to say, looking up the ceiling and giving us that precious Newwiee smile :) I love how he said "SOWTA the Siri." Don't get me wrong. I just love how phonics work. Gasp! Now if I could get a selfie with him would be.. I couldn't even find a word! Super excited for tonight's episode! 12 1/2 hours to go!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

This is how I comprehend. He is talking about hazing in his faculty when he was a freshman. Krist explained how he got the flag. He said 3rd year gave them 2 flags, one belongs to 2nd year another one belongs to them. Hazer said if freshmen cut 2nd year flag, they would immediately get their own flag and the hazing would finish right away. This is like a test for them. 

Then the host ask did you cut their flag and he said yes (lol look at the host's faces)

He explained that the hazer keep ordering 2nd to jump unless he cut their flag. So this test is about saving object or saving 2nd year students.

Thanks u so much P' from the trans.. xD so its like that.. hes saving 2nd year.. it just like Kong when he save 2nd year from Arthit order to keep shouting the Engineer.. lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

*dies*

ahhhhh what are you guys doing to me!!

Shall I spam? >>

PhotoGrid_1474048130328_zpsujlpknxd.jpg

*warning* opening this will induce nosebleeds >>

Reveal hidden contents

1889244_904164656336870_1048864546_n_zps
CrWHnoZVUAQlU_H_zps9oews4ry.jpg
_20161006_191854_zpszmlvzmts.jpg
12231062_553214718178547_1195257263_n_zp
1475805024097_zpsuuezwogf.jpg
14145339_2119493458276672_2078997363_n_z
1475806127310_zpsonrkttnw.jpg
1475806112098_zpsbis3fmqj.jpg
COnTf9wUsAAR6-1_zpsx757kg9g.jpg
1%20ahahah%20hot%20singto_zpsfcjc2jtm.pn
IMG_20160829_064508_zpsr4hdufe5.jpg
CrWHmtOUMAA-QT5_zpssa7e5sst.jpg
kristback2_zpsnrdijw1m.png
Kristback3_zpsrfd25sbp.png
kristback1_zpscuupe6u7.png
kristtps11_zpsihz0aowy.jpg
_20160831_073040_zpss8ocs6am.jpg 

korn-khunatipapisiri_a384931_bmp_640x480drool.gif?w=640

credit to Oajun, Krist, Singto, supericez IGs and where ever else these came from (I have over 1500 sotus related pics so it's a little hard to keep track of where everything came from :sweatingbullets: ...I made the yummy photogrid myself though LOL)

but... actually... I'M NOT OKAY RN >>

_20160917_151549_zpsiddr6sod.jpg

bringing this back up once again >>

zz27hKu.gif

credit to:  http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t176468.html 

That guy in the blue shirt's face though. That is me... well I would have more drool and nosebleed going on 555

Ahhh wait! So many new people have joined since I last posted this video! I shall repost it :smirk:

>.> I'M NOT OKAY GUYS

ahahahahghghghahgahgh 

Reveal hidden contents

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

So.... sorry for this ridiculously long post... and sorry for destroying everyone... Still nosebleeding over here 5555

Wake up in the morning just to see this.. im not even complaining.. hahah.:flushed: its make me want back to sleep again.. :grimace:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

*dies*

ahhhhh what are you guys doing to me!!

Shall I spam? >>

PhotoGrid_1474048130328_zpsujlpknxd.jpg

*warning* opening this will induce nosebleeds >>

Reveal hidden contents

1889244_904164656336870_1048864546_n_zps
CrWHnoZVUAQlU_H_zps9oews4ry.jpg
_20161006_191854_zpszmlvzmts.jpg
12231062_553214718178547_1195257263_n_zp
1475805024097_zpsuuezwogf.jpg
14145339_2119493458276672_2078997363_n_z
1475806127310_zpsonrkttnw.jpg
1475806112098_zpsbis3fmqj.jpg
COnTf9wUsAAR6-1_zpsx757kg9g.jpg
1%20ahahah%20hot%20singto_zpsfcjc2jtm.pn
IMG_20160829_064508_zpsr4hdufe5.jpg
CrWHmtOUMAA-QT5_zpssa7e5sst.jpg
kristback2_zpsnrdijw1m.png
Kristback3_zpsrfd25sbp.png
kristback1_zpscuupe6u7.png
kristtps11_zpsihz0aowy.jpg
_20160831_073040_zpss8ocs6am.jpg 

korn-khunatipapisiri_a384931_bmp_640x480drool.gif?w=640

credit to Oajun, Krist, Singto, supericez IGs and where ever else these came from (I have over 1500 sotus related pics so it's a little hard to keep track of where everything came from :sweatingbullets: ...I made the yummy photogrid myself though LOL)

but... actually... I'M NOT OKAY RN >>

_20160917_151549_zpsiddr6sod.jpg

bringing this back up once again >>

zz27hKu.gif

credit to:  http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t176468.html 

That guy in the blue shirt's face though. That is me... well I would have more drool and nosebleed going on 555

Ahhh wait! So many new people have joined since I last posted this video! I shall repost it :smirk:

>.> I'M NOT OKAY GUYS

ahahahahghghghahgahgh 

Reveal hidden contents

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

So.... sorry for this ridiculously long post... and sorry for destroying everyone... Still nosebleeding over here 5555

HMMMM THAT GROAN THO GRRRRRRRRRRR. Sorry :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Good Saturday to everybody it is amazing to see that the number of people addicted to these series is growing in a countless way, pages and pages of a bit of everything. It might be the fact that we are all over excited being Saturday, hence the Sotus day. I am not sure you know that you can try to watch the series by streaming in case you can manage some Thai. This link http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html allows you to watch the SOTUS channel live however i do live in Thailand hence i am not if it works elsewhere but it might be possible i presume as i have friends in Lao and they can watch it (Lao and Thai are very similar languages they understand each other almost perfectly) What else to say ? Thanks to the ones that have been translating almost everything, you do not even know how we do care about your hard work, also because most of you have family, friends, work, study and sometimes it is not easy to find time to translate but above all adapt 45 minutes of a strong tonal language such as Thai with all suffix, references and so on into a western language that has not got all those 'tools'. Anyway let's enjoy the week end and in almost 11 hours we are all going to watch episode 8 where i hope something hot is going to happen given the beach environment and the sun !!!! Good Week End to you all  

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Anyone have pics of newwie shirtless from his other shows? I think I saw a pic of him shirtless in a  pool scene but can't find it. I need it.. for research. *wink*

He doesn't have shirtless pics on his IG, but he has these:

Spoiler

And apparently he was shirtless in this show:

Spoiler

1445513974845.jpg?type=f1148_646

1443784450665.jpg?type=f1148_646

That's just what I could find when I searched it. I haven't watched this before... But now I want to haha.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, germanknight said:

Good Saturday to everybody it is amazing to see that the number of people addicted to these series is growing in a countless way, pages and pages of a bit of everything. It might be the fact that we are all over excited being Saturday, hence the Sotus day. I am not sure you know that you can try to watch the series by streaming in case you can manage some Thai. This link http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html allows you to watch the SOTUS channel live however i do live in Thailand hence i am not if it works elsewhere but it might be possible i presume as i have friends in Lao and they can watch it (Lao and Thai are very similar languages they understand each other almost perfectly) What else to say ? Thanks to the ones that have been translating almost everything, you do not even know how we do care about your hard work, also because most of you have family, friends, work, study and sometimes it is not easy to find time to translate but above all adapt 45 minutes of a strong tonal language such as Thai with all suffix, references and so on into a western language that has not got all those 'tools'. Anyway let's enjoy the week end and in almost 11 hours we are all going to watch episode 8 where i hope something hot is going to happen given the beach environment and the sun !!!! Good Week End to you all  

hi thank you for this link^^

i wonder if anyone know the time difference between Malaysia and Thailand since this drama is 10pm/11pm Thai pm so i need to know what time for me here to start streaming in case im too early or too late?i can still stream without understanding :P 

anyway i really hope people can stop quoting so many pics it just making people using data mobile or with slow internet lagging in opening the pages since too many same images being quotes and it also breaking the rule which i wonder the mod here is absent since in other thread they are super strict with quote and off topic lol..peace

• Like 3

12 hours ago, baw74 said:

@_-Mio-_ - you've inspired me to do some screencaps too... :)  And again, kudos to @delightful on the awesome EngSub (and extra comments that are just perfect)... :)

Let me preface this by stating:  I'm a huge Kong/Singto fan. I get the Arthit/Krist attraction, but omggggg I fell for Kong immediately.

me too :wub:

• Like 4

On 10/7/2016 at 5:12 AM, jaelephy said:

No comments on the Per and Mawin too...the very ending but no ending was frustrating as hell.

well i want to share this for those who are frustrated over PerMawin ending in the series. Contrary to popular beliefs i think this couple has the most potential as secondary couple in lovesick, in comparison to the non-existence EarnPete and the not so subtle flirt between OhmMick. you could say that there's love between those two, it just the stupid direction of the series that leads their story to an annoying drama.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/967038/not-alone-lovesick-lovesicktheseries-lovesicknovel-perwin this fanfic gives more meaning to their story and is still stay true to the character in the series. this story is waaay better than those portrayed in the series:wub:

and here's a clip of Em showing his upper body, his isn't the best tbh but still worth to check :phew:

• Like 6

What a beautiful morning (Only here... LOL gosh it's freaking cold outside!)

@dreadaeleonkvothe You posting juicy photos again... me after THAT video:

Spoiler

explosion-animated-gif-7.gif -my mind

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

I saw other photos, I SAW OTHER PHOTOS.... *major nosebleed* #notgood 

It's morning here people.... and I just woke up... :lol:

Cute Krist' photos.... NOOOOO, my heart and mind can't take all this in the morning.... *losing blood* #needhelp

OM...G... HELP! Krist and Singto together photos... *no more blood left* I should cover my eyes now and read just posts without pictures....

Wait... I just need to share this and then I'll get back to normal myself... it's really still too early to go crazy and I need to save my sanity for later today. :phew::lol:

*open on your own risk* :phew:

Spoiler
I think someone posted these already here... but it doesn't hurt to see them again... right guys?

I am back.

and I already need to go... but just to update my clock.

8 hours and 47 minutes LEFT UNTIL NEW EPISODE AIRS! aaa :w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, alwayssecrettime said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Arthit's room? which scene? those veins look so good, P'Knot :wub:

1 hour ago, alwayssecrettime said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Arthit's room? which scene? those veins look so good, P'Knot :wub:

I think this is the scene from when P'Knott suppose to come to Arthit room when hes sick, then Kong make a leave bcs P'Knott is come, the series is edited this part, that why look so hanging when Kong just leave like that. :(

• Like 2

Guest delightful

I failed at trying to 'protect' the files.. I'll have to open up my photoshop and do it that way when I get home. :bawling:

1 hour ago, salz said:

hi thank you for this link^^

i wonder if anyone know the time difference between Malaysia and Thailand since this drama is 10pm/11pm Thai pm so i need to know what time for me here to start streaming in case im too early or too late?i can still stream without understanding :P 

anyway i really hope people can stop quoting so many pics it just making people using data mobile or with slow internet lagging in opening the pages since too many same images being quotes and it also breaking the rule which i wonder the mod here is absent since in other thread they are super strict with quote and off topic lol..peace

Malaysia is one hour ahead hence when here is 10pm there is 11pm 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

What a beautiful morning (Only here... LOL gosh it's freaking cold outside!)

@dreadaeleonkvothe You posting juicy photos again... me after THAT video:

Hide contents

explosion-animated-gif-7.gif -my mind

tumblr_m1yutmZ5Vn1r81pkn.gif

I saw other photos, I SAW OTHER PHOTOS.... *major nosebleed* #notgood 

It's morning here people.... and I just woke up... :lol:

Cute Krist' photos.... NOOOOO, my heart and mind can't take all this in the morning.... *losing blood* #needhelp

OM...G... HELP! Krist and Singto together photos... *no more blood left* I should cover my eyes now and read just posts without pictures....

Wait... I just need to share this and then I'll get back to normal myself... it's really still too early to go crazy and I need to save my sanity for later today. :phew::lol:

*open on your own risk* :phew:

Reveal hidden contents
I think someone posted these already here... but it doesn't hurt to see them again... right guys?

I am back.

and I already need to go... but just to update my clock.

8 hours and 47 minutes LEFT UNTIL NEW EPISODE AIRS! aaa :w00t::w00t:

I tho we gonna have some calm before the storm *wink ep 8 wink* but nope.. im already dead from this topless picts of P'Knott.. lol

• Like 3

15 hours ago, white_daisy said:

I have it. I can send it to you if you want. but please don't share it.

Hi, can you send it to me too? i have been looking for it for quite sometime. Thank you so much for sharing it to us lovesick fan.

• Like 2