[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

45 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Yeah, I tried both ways and neither one works. I think it might be because my computer's a bit old...

I totally understand the legality issues. Hmm.

Do you maybe have just a list of the titles and artists? (Spotify won't even let me copy the writing, and all the Thai parts I can't type out myself...) -Then I could go and look for them on youtube. I don't need to download them. Just want to listen without buffering issues. :)

Well I can't type the thaï parts either.... I found them on spotify by typing the english title I think..... (I found them on the Wikipedia page of the show)

I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to type all the titles + artists one by one..... :grimace: You have a Spotify account, right ? Even if it doesn't properly stream, you can still see the playlist with the titles+artists etc......

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Speaking of Gunsmile, GMMTV records just released a cover song covered by gunsmile for War of Highschool's themesong. 

Reveal hidden contents

So glad gunsmile is continuing his singing. 

For people watching War of Highschool, the music video is spoilerific. 

I love that song!! I've only seen the first 2 eps of WOHS but I really liked the opening and wanted to download it. Gunsmile's voice is amazing ^^ 

6 hours ago, noirchiel said:
Spoiler

P'Knott is so cute when his hair like this.:wub:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!

Spoiler

_20160918_101953_zpswyg6qurr.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noirchiel said:

Here.. im so ready, my body is ready . :grin:

Miss Kong and Arthit so much.. hehe

Oohh what it is? What did Krist said?? It seem interesting..xD

This is how I comprehend. He is talking about hazing in his faculty when he was a freshman. Krist explained how he got the flag. He said 3rd year gave them 2 flags, one belongs to 2nd year another one belongs to them. Hazer said if freshmen cut 2nd year flag, they would immediately get their own flag and the hazing would finish right away. This is like a test for them. 

Then the host ask did you cut their flag and he said yes (lol look at the host's faces)

He explained that the hazer keep ordering 2nd to jump unless he cut their flag. So this test is about saving object or saving 2nd year students.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Currently re-watching ep. 7 and I said to myself that I won't screenshot anything because I don't have enough time... but here I am doing it... :phew:

This is one funny scene that I wanted to capture... 

Hide contents

Em explaining to Oak what is 'Donkey Kong' game... :lol:

1_zpsqlizinqc.png

2_zpsxbtcffji.png

3_zpsu8np7bue.png

4_zpscfg60cyy.png

5_zpsdo92squh.png

:lol::wub::lol:

This was such a fun scene. Em's face and gestures while explaining everything about 'Donkey Kong' game. *cute*

Just look at the last picture and all of them smiling. :P

P.S. Pay attention to Kong in these pics... where u lookin' boy? (Last picture.. smiling too :wub:)

Honorable mentions: Arthit's face. Why do I have this feeling that Arthit knew someone was talking about him... rofl or maybe I'll just imagine that he was looking at Kong. :phew::D

Was I the only one here who played that game on my sega thingy?! *I'm sure I wasn't* lol ahh Super Mario too... lol

I played Donkey Kong and Super Mario on Super Nintendo growing up :D They were the best ^^

3 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

One more scene to share from ep. 7... :wub: 

Hide contents

This happens after they finish 3rd challenge, ofc they are all happy... 

and

K1_zps68hdakvi.png

Kong looking at Arthit. So... this picture really can't tell much... but look at his eyes, they talk. This is a man who looks at another man with, maybe it's early to say love... maybe it is, but admiration, liking... Those stares he gave to Arthit in this scene, can kill people. lol I really loved seeing him here smiling (watch that scene again peeps) and looking up... for his Arthit. I don't know... it's love people. richard simmons liking. richard simmons admiration. IT'S REAL richard simmons LOVE. 

*exaggerating as always...:lol: sorry for all the 'richard simmons'. haha*

and then Arthit...

A1_zpstvddqrhe.png

[all things after this are purely my imagination... ]

^

|

Arthit: "I am looking at you... Kong.

Just look at that smile...

and...

those eyes...

Why do I feel like this?

I think... it's like... my heart..."

:wub::wub:

A2_zpsbbxihtiy.png

Arthit: "oh richard simmons... he's looking at me. get it together, man." 

lol :lol::heart:

lol all the richard simmons :joy: I still laugh a bit every time soompi changes it... don't know why 5555

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

What was with me and my last post... *tries to run away and hide* haha

but before I go into 'hiding' I need to share this too...

Hide contents

:tears::heart::tears:

T1_zpsq3lvqe8b.png

T2_zpshvfh3w8y.png

:heart: Such a beautiful and emotional scene. :tears::wub: 

I love all your screencaps and comments! xD Thanks for sharing! :) I was thinking similiar things at those parts 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Guys! I went through all the eps, and I think the playlist must have all the music from the show so far! ( I will continue to update it;)) Please, enjoy!

EDIT: There are two musics that weren't on Spotify that you can actually download here and here (dunno if it's legal though.....) 

uff can't use spotify at the moment :( it's not possible something like youtube etc ? I really like sotus's ost ^w^

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Well I can't type the thaï parts either.... I found them on spotify by typing the english title I think..... (I found them on the Wikipedia page of the show)

I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to type all the titles + artists one by one..... :grimace: You have a Spotify account, right ? Even if it doesn't properly stream, you can still see the playlist with the titles+artists etc......

Ahhh, thank you so much!!!

Yeah, I can see the playlist on spotify, but it won't let me copy/paste the titles. But thanks so much for the wikipedia link!!!!!!! I can definitely copy/paste THOSE!!! :w00t::heart: Last time I checked there wasn't much info on wikipedia yet. It's a good while ago, I should have known that people would update it! Also so glad I finally found a character list with all the infos in it!!! YAY!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JavieR said:

Whose abs are we talking about last time? 

How about this? 

HAHAHAHAHA 

close your mouth guys....

Hide contents

*dies*

3 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

@white_daisy thanks very much! one question though, who's jok? I don't remember a character named like that lol.

Saturday please come faster. 

Excited to see Newwie, Oajun and everyone close to naked. :wub:

ahhhhh what are you guys doing to me!!

Shall I spam? >>

PhotoGrid_1474048130328_zpsujlpknxd.jpg

*warning* opening this will induce nosebleeds >>

Spoiler

1889244_904164656336870_1048864546_n_zps
CrWHnoZVUAQlU_H_zps9oews4ry.jpg
_20161006_191854_zpszmlvzmts.jpg
12231062_553214718178547_1195257263_n_zp
1475805024097_zpsuuezwogf.jpg
14145339_2119493458276672_2078997363_n_z
1475806127310_zpsonrkttnw.jpg
1475806112098_zpsbis3fmqj.jpg
COnTf9wUsAAR6-1_zpsx757kg9g.jpg
1%20ahahah%20hot%20singto_zpsfcjc2jtm.pn
IMG_20160829_064508_zpsr4hdufe5.jpg
CrWHmtOUMAA-QT5_zpssa7e5sst.jpg
kristback2_zpsnrdijw1m.png
Kristback3_zpsrfd25sbp.png
kristback1_zpscuupe6u7.png
kristtps11_zpsihz0aowy.jpg
_20160831_073040_zpss8ocs6am.jpg 

korn-khunatipapisiri_a384931_bmp_640x480drool.gif?w=640

credit to Oajun, Krist, Singto, supericez IGs and where ever else these came from (I have over 1500 sotus related pics so it's a little hard to keep track of where everything came from :sweatingbullets: ...I made the yummy photogrid myself though LOL)

but... actually... I'M NOT OKAY RN >>

_20160917_151549_zpsiddr6sod.jpg

bringing this back up once again >>

zz27hKu.gif

credit to:  http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t176468.html 

That guy in the blue shirt's face though. That is me... well I would have more drool and nosebleed going on 555

Ahhh wait! So many new people have joined since I last posted this video! I shall repost it :smirk:

>.> I'M NOT OKAY GUYS

ahahahahghghghahgahgh 

Spoiler

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

So.... sorry for this ridiculously long post... and sorry for destroying everyone... Still nosebleeding over here 5555

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ahhh, thank you so much!!!

Yeah, I can see the playlist on spotify, but it won't let me copy/paste the titles. But thanks so much for the wikipedia link!!!!!!! I can definitely copy/paste THOSE!!! :w00t::heart: Last time I checked there wasn't much info on wikipedia yet. It's a good while ago, I should have known that people would update it! Also so glad I finally found a character list with all the infos in it!!! YAY!!!

You can't copy/paste but at least you can type the non-thaï songs ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leno4218176 said:

In my mind , this scene is so much like a proposal that Kong gives to Arthit. Kong asks him to go down to the field and stand in the center of the circle,and then all freshmen shout out " marry him ". Hahaha ,I am like a psyco

Kyaaa I'm just picturing the proposal now! Can't stop grinning :D

CriTKrrVYAAZhTI.jpg

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You can't copy/paste but at least you can type the non-thaï songs ;)

Yeah, I was mostly looking for the Thai songs, but since you said you found them all when looking for the ones from wikipedia, I'm hoping to be equally soccessful. :lol:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

*dies*

ahhhhh what are you guys doing to me!!

Shall I spam? >>

PhotoGrid_1474048130328_zpsujlpknxd.jpg

*warning* opening this will induce nosebleeds >>

Reveal hidden contents

1889244_904164656336870_1048864546_n_zps
CrWHnoZVUAQlU_H_zps9oews4ry.jpg
_20161006_191854_zpszmlvzmts.jpg
12231062_553214718178547_1195257263_n_zp
1475805024097_zpsuuezwogf.jpg
14145339_2119493458276672_2078997363_n_z
1475806127310_zpsonrkttnw.jpg
1475806112098_zpsbis3fmqj.jpg
COnTf9wUsAAR6-1_zpsx757kg9g.jpg
1%20ahahah%20hot%20singto_zpsfcjc2jtm.pn
IMG_20160829_064508_zpsr4hdufe5.jpg
CrWHmtOUMAA-QT5_zpssa7e5sst.jpg
kristback2_zpsnrdijw1m.png
Kristback3_zpsrfd25sbp.png
kristback1_zpscuupe6u7.png
kristtps11_zpsihz0aowy.jpg
_20160831_073040_zpss8ocs6am.jpg 

korn-khunatipapisiri_a384931_bmp_640x480drool.gif?w=640

credit to Oajun, Krist, Singto, supericez IGs and where ever else these came from (I have over 1500 sotus related pics so it's a little hard to keep track of where everything came from :sweatingbullets: ...I made the yummy photogrid myself though LOL)

but... actually... I'M NOT OKAY RN >>

_20160917_151549_zpsiddr6sod.jpg

bringing this back up once again >>

zz27hKu.gif

Ahhh wait! So many new people have joined since I last posted this video! I shall repost it :smirk:

>.> I'M NOT OKAY GUYS

ahahahahghghghahgahgh 

Reveal hidden contents

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

So.... sorry for this ridiculously long post... and sorry for destroying everyone... Still nosebleeding over here 5555

OMG ahgdshgfksdgfk *_____*

• Like 7