[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

59 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

LOL just love their 4 year friendship. It's so sweet and deep.

Cqi5T1BVUAAz6pn.jpg

One day if you don't take care of me but I will take care of you.

One day if no one takes care of you but I will still take care of you.

Thanks for being together

Cqi5U5GVIAM-r71.jpg

Sing: Captured as evidence

Krist: I give you my word bro

Sing: Didn't you eat poisonous food?

Krist: No No lol just tired and keep driveling 

straight guys who use "Bro" as term of endearment is so funny to me. reminds me a lot of those tumblr memes

• Like 4

Okay, so i finally watched the latest ep and omgg it was so cute ;~; ofc my heart was hurting seeing Kongpope look so worried and guilty like that but it was easily ammended by the next scene of him taking care of Arthit!!! It was so adorable!

Arthit looked like he was straight up in the Twilight Zone or something with the way he was looking at Kongpope fuss about him hahaha he was so weirded out too by being so lovingly looked after- and from Kongpope none the less. But omg I was so happy seeing them talk so casually about the robots/gundams i was like gahh :grimace:  Arthit seemed a bit thrown off having a conversation between them that didnt revolve around scolding or Kongpope saying cheeky things haha. it was honestly soooo nice to see what they 'can' have beyond the whole tense rebellious-freshman and strict-senior complex going on! I loved it :) i really hope for more moments between them where they see that they can get along and be friendly :blush:

The perm/wad scene was nice!! But way too short imo >.<; haha I would like to see how their relationship progresses after this, romantic or not :) Also im really liking perm/gunsmile these days.. he doesn't really have much lines or scenes but i oddly find him cute when I see him acting in the background which is weird coz i hated him at the start (he was way too extreme lol) but i feel like the one we see now is how his character normally is :) aaand it probably helps that I think Gunsmile is cute and handsome haha.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I know what you mean. That's why I try to avoid most of BL things lately... after heart-break from Addicted, not getting S2 and 'NO.10 YanDaiXie Street' ending the way it did, I am super cautious of new BL dramas. I don't want more heart-breaks. Had it enough for this genre. :tears: They should make more BL dramas with happy ending!!!

I feel you:tears:. I just getting another disappointment for new chinese bl drama just praying they'll release full ver that have all cut scenes and satisfying ending:(

2 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

I Don't know lol as far as i know U-Prince the series doesnt have BL couple so idk what is newwie doing right there :blink:

right. it looks like newwie and the lead guy are fake couple. i'm just glad newwie is getting non-stop work. hopefully he'll get his own BL series as a starring role pretty soon. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

right. it looks like newwie and the lead guy are fake couple. i'm just glad newwie is getting non-stop work. hopefully he'll get his own BL series as a starring role pretty soon. 

so far i watch him only as supporting character in 3 dramas(uprince,sotus,kisstheseries). i think he deserve to be lead character. his visual and performance is lead actor material IMO

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

Yeah, it seems like the "kiss" was for a photoshoot (you can see flashes just before that moment) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:
37 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

wtf is going on in that trailer??!! 

I Don't know lol as far as i know U-Prince the series doesnt have BL couple so idk what is newwie doing right there :blink:

Yes they are not couple if I'm not wrong his name is Pascal and he's linked to the main character, Teddy somehow. Everyone thinks they are couple but they are not (I heard long time ago that they are relative). The main character (Hunz) is my bae lol.

• Like 2

@tammy_P @delightful This is literally me after reading  your Spoilers from novel.

200w.gif

200w.gif

Thank You guys, you made my day.Reading all these, i just wish i had a bulit-in Thai Translator in my brain, so that i could devour the whole novel and capture every moment in  my brain:bawling:.Hopefully, they will translate it.:dissapointed: 

2 hours ago, fani308 said:

i thought i'm the only one already married, but here you are. same with me :blush: it's okay now we cam fangirling together here. 

@xadax8 @fani308 same here girls !!!  Big Hurray!! for our understanding husband's:yum:

2 hours ago, ma5querade said:

Owwh yes i've watched the trailer Advanced Bravery and it looks soo interesting! Do the main characters there have BL storyline or is it just side story? Cz the trailer seems like an action movie hahaha. It looks like they spent a lotta budget for that unlike Shangyin

Wow 35 ep is a lot for webseries, I hope it wont be banned or cut like Shangyin :(

@jaelephy is it translated to English? Could you give us the link pleeaseee?

Spoiler

I read Somewhere that 'Advanced Bravery' has bl theme.But main story is not Bl ,Since it's action series and all they will concentrate more on that.it also said they will not have any Kiss scene in the series.:bawling:.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, delightful said:

I just thought of something and got really depressed guys, what are we going to do when SOTUS ends? We are all going to have huge withdrawal symptoms like re-watching the whole series over and over again, right? Hopefully the next story will be Puppy Honey season 2. That story is the only one that will keep me interested after SOTUS. I feel like Arthit when he tried to stay away from Kongpope. I try to tell myself I'm not in love with SOTUS just so I can go back to living a 'normal' life with my anime and Korean variety shows. Have I told you all that those things were what I looked forward to every week for like 10 years? These last couple of weeks have only been SOTUS this SOTUS that, even at work, I bring my tablet and read SOTUS and watch SOTUS the series! My friends have only seen me once in the last 2 weeks... I am so happy to get to know SOTUS. And I have come to realize that I can't love anything more than SOTUS. SOTUS makes me go thru all sorts of emotions. :tears::lol::o:sweatingbullets::angry::wub:

@riska2904 Thank you for asking about the fan-translation version of the novel. I will not post a whole translation because I do understand that the publishing company needs to make money. But if anyone else here is wondering about a certain part of the novel I am more than happy to translate those parts. Well except the special chapters, since I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I know, it's gonna be SO hard once SOTUS ends! I'm checking out this YouTube channel that has many previews of upcoming BL dramas. Maybe we find something worth fangirling over? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC04bncAE01KfsnxAJpcMnmA/videos

8 hours ago, Kristi Fedotova said:

just saying. Have a good week!

tumblr_odtd9rr4191so1b5uo2_1280.gif

I've been wanting to watch that scene since the trailer and waiting for it is killing me!

8 hours ago, delightful said:

It's Thai, hun. No worries.

So... You guys know what's cuter than Kongpope being cute in bed?!?!??!!?!! BOTH Kongpope AND Arthit being SUPER CUTE IN BED! I'm reading is slowly and stamping it into my head so that I can smile like this forever! This couple is just LOVE!!!!

Even in the special chapter, Arthit is still Arthit, never says anything sweet first. BUT when he does! *EXPLODES* :heart:

Arthit is the cutest thing EVER. I love tsunderes <3

8 hours ago, delightful said:

The first special chapter 'Kid Terng' translated to Missing You is sweet... just VERY sweet. And if I'm not wrong.. this is my prediction since Bittersweet ends that chapter when they were just hugging in bed. I think that was their first night 'together'... you know.. 2 become 1... birds and the bees.... :D

The second part to Missing You is set 2 years later when Kongpope is a Junior and head of the hazing team. Arthit is working now, but after a trip for work he comes to Kongpope's room. FOR 2 HOURS they go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nosebleed*

Ok guys, so I see you've been busy! Just caught up with all the new pages. This thread is on fire!

After rewatching ep 6 with subs (thanks @delightful I love you to the moon and back), I can't help but ship Prem and Wad. I seriously hope the writers change the original novel and make them a couple, cause they're just perfect together!

I can't get over flustered Arthit and sweet Kong, these guys are just too much. I'm not ok, I need ep 7 yesterday. And the beach day. And everything. Gimme more of these guys!!!! <3<3<3

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:
3 hours ago, fani308 said:

i thought i'm the only one already married, but here you are. same with me :blush: it's okay now we cam fangirling together here. 

@xadax8 @fani308 same here girls !!!  Big Hurray!! for our understanding husband's:yum:

@Shirayuki Ozumi count me in ^^

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, kahoko said:
9 hours ago, Kristi Fedotova said:

just saying. Have a good week!

tumblr_odtd9rr4191so1b5uo2_1280.gif

I've been wanting to watch that scene since the trailer and waiting for it is killing me!

Me too! I think it's not gonna be before ep 9 or 10 :( But we have so much more to look forward to ^^ (the beach scene, the shopping scene etc.....:wub:

• Like 2

Be gone for a day, and we got so many new members. Welcome all to SOTUS mania members. :D

@delightful, you should use your own logo for ep 7 and on. Even if they cut the opening and ending, others can still know that thanks to your hardwork, all of us can watch SOTUS with great English sub.

Please PM me too if you finished the SOTUS special chapters. Promise you will not share with anyone. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alwayssecrettime said:

All the main couples in U-Prince are straight. However, that doesn't mean they don't have queer couples as side characters. For example in Gentle Vet (Thesis' part), there's a lesbian couple. 

I honestly think that besides BL, Thailand need to produce more GL series as well, looking at how KoiDao from Hormones still remains so popular to this day. In fact, they're still more popular than many BL couples to this day even after a year that Hormones has ended.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, samvilerow23 said:

straight guys who use "Bro" as term of endearment is so funny to me. reminds me a lot of those tumblr memes

what kind of memes? enlighten me please, i'm not familiar with tumblr or such :lol:. here's my pov regarding the use of 'bro' between them, actually Thai has its own term of endearment which is P' that can be directly translated to older Bro (krist actually younger than singto). that's why they tend to use bro in their english socmed post to replace the word P' which isn't actually equal. other country that use similar term is Korea with 'hyung', sometimes it can be translated to brother but usually in drama/movie the translator keeps it as it is, due to that inequality in wording. well i do find it funny too, even though i use it myself in daily basis, :sweat_smile: you can't help it because the only choice for such terms (P' or hyung/eonnie, or Ka in my case - i'm indonesian btw) in english is bro/sis.

• Like 2

@missmeiz @_-Mio-_ @ma5querade Adavanced Bravery is very definitely BL. 

Synopsis: Sergeant HD, born into a wealthy and renown ancestry, is a playboy who has turned over a new leaf. Yuan Zong is an ex soldier from the special forces who opened a bodyguard training company after being discharged.

When Yuan Ru, Yuan Zong's sister fell for Xia Yao's charms, but could not break down his erected barriers, she came to Yuan Zong for assistance. Little did she know, the moment Yuan Zong saw Xia Yao, this ex-special force knew no other person would ever catch his eye. 

And so begins the battle between brother and sister for the most coveted price - Xia Yao's heart.
credit: AnhNguyen12332
You can read the novel here if you want!
Chai Ji Dan has actually shot the whole novel this time (that's why there are so many episodes) and will be posting uncut on a Taiwanese Channel. Even if it all fails, I believe she is just going to release it all like she did with Addicted. 
The second trailer for the series.
I wanted to make a thread for this series but I don't know if I should.
  • Like 5