[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, 60min02 said:

Hi guys i  want to share a little spoiler about sotus s (this is the novel version) some people share it on sotus group in facebook , actually I'm not sure if you guys have already seen this, but im still gonna share it anyway so here it is

Arthir POV:

"The last thing I want to say is"
"My relationship with kongpob is real, we are couple "
"All the rumors &photos about us two are real "
"I admit ... Until then I was always shy of my heart because of timidity ... I was scared to receive the strange eyes of the people around me ... I only paid attention to the feelings of others and even ignored the feelings of the one I loved ... But now I am no longer afraid ,I dare to face my heart and ready to tell everyone "
"I love kongpob"

(credits: @weibo+Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405667016542319&set=a.138293853279638.1073741828.100012970714125&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405666969875657&set=a.138293853279638.1073741828.100012970714125&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405666993208988&set=a.138293853279638.1073741828.100012970714125&type=3

Hi Hi

Thanks for the spoiler

I have also seen in some forums stating that it's not that Arthit is afraid of skinship and all

But, whenever Kong is close to him and how Kong looks at his eyes

His heart will always flutter, it will beat so fast till he does not know what to do (That's why he will swear or hit Kong at times)

But also seeing from the last episode, we can tell that Arthit will get jealous over Kong

At least we do know that Kong is not the only one that will feel this way

• Like 2

Spoiler for those who are interested :tongue:

Spoiler

1. Arthit recently moved into a new hostel and Kong spent the night there for the first time. We have not shown how that they go to sleep --- big mistake on the part of the creators!

2. 0062 Jr. will be no problem. Even when Arthit accidentally discovers that someone was trying to give the gear to Kong on the beach. Ofcourse, Arthit didn't like it, but this fact didn't affect their relationship.

3. BIG SPOILER! In the biggest problem was that by the coincidence Arthit accidentally found out who the Kong's father is and almost simultaneously, the picture of them kissing in the beach while corporate party was the company forum. And all the employees were actively discussing this photo and joked. For Arthit it was a big blow. As I understand it, the conflict lasted a standard week, when they were not speaking and Arthit again had a lot of thoughts. In the first place he thought what would be good for Kong, again.

4. Why Arhit still jumps for Kong? Because Kong's behavior almost everytime brings Arthit to a heart attack - his heart beating so fast, and he always blushes and starts to swear on Kong because of this. When Kong some time interned in the Arthit's department, Arthit could not concentrate at work because he constantly felt Kong's presence.

5. P'John will get fired for forgery and causing great harm to the company. Because of this situation. Kong will appeal for help to his father. And ofcourse arthit will found out. He will come to negotiate with Kong's father and will see the family photo.

6. Kong will return to Arthit his gear and he will tell Arthit to come to him when he thinks everything over. Arthit will think everything over for a week and decide not to be afraid anymore and will make his next big statement with all the company employees

7. In the last 15 chapters ARTHIT WILL KISS KONG RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK NEAR OUR FAVORITE BRIDGE AND THEY WILL GO HOME HOLDING HANDS.

• Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:36 AM, OTAKU-KUN said:

Omg finally some spoilers.....

Edit: cant wait to see how they act it out in the series...i hope its as close to the nove! As possible....

thx @60min02 and @angelicblues:heart:

I hope and think it could be quite similar to the novel

Because bittersweet was working quite closely with the production team for this

• Like 1

Seven episodes in and Im still waiting for the real drama to start, finally it is giving signs of heading there but we are already entering the middle of the shows run and I dont want the drama to be hasted and solved in a couple of seconds, even if it is all it takes to portray it on tv.

With this said, I want to know where all these new characters are heading. P'John is an idiot but he will have his demise. P'Earth, even if she can be potentially interested in Arthit, I think she will support them once she knows the real nature of the relationship between Arthit and Kongpope. I think the secretary will make a bigger fuzz and  John would use it in his favor. 

And I want to see more of Kong's family. And maybe Arthit's too. And I want this Dae kid to reveal what's troubling him already, not only her grandmother's situation but also why he loathed the hazing system so much a.k.a. his experience in his previous school.

Arthit and Kongpope still make my heart skip a beat when they are together on the same frame. I just wish Arthit were less shy when he's alone with Kongpope. 

Edited by heartlessgirl
  • Like 1

Eng Subs:

A: How was that? What is the next department that you’re going to intern?

K: Production department.

A: reallyyyy.

Y: The next 2 weeks our company will have a trip for stuff, do you wanna go with us?

N: Excuse me, I’m going to work right now. Cherry: Yeahhhhh, we will go to the sea.

A: Do you like the sea?

K: Absolutely yes, because the sea make me realize that there is someone that always worry about me. :3 ( I’m sure that you guy remember the scene in SS1 ep.8 when Kongpob drown in the sea when Arthit order him ;))

K: I still love you more and more everyday, and there isn’t a single moment that my love for you is down.

K: I won’t let you escape this time.

• Like 3

On 02/02/2018 at 1:01 PM, heartlessgirl said:

Seven episodes in and Im still waiting for the real drama to start, finally it is giving signs of heading there but we are already entering the middle of the shows run and I dont want the drama to be hasted and solved in a couple of seconds, even if it is all it takes to portray it on tv.

With this said, I want to know where all these new characters are heading. P'John is an idiot but he will have his demise. P'Earth, even if she can be potentially interested in Arthit, I think she will support them once she knows the real nature of the relationship between Arthit and Kongpope. I think the secretary will make a bigger fuss and  John would use it in his favour. 

And I want to see more of Kong's family. And maybe Arthit's too. And I want this Dae kid to reveal what's troubling him already, not only her grandmother's situation but also why he loathed the hazing system so much a.k.a. his experience in his previous school.

Arthit and Kongpope still make my heart skip a beat when they are together on the same frame. I just wish Arthit were less shy when he's alone with Kongpope. 

Episode 7 was pretty much another session of Kongpob making puppy eyes at Arthit. The version he gives in the bedroom scene is quite exceptional - I actually laughed, it's so good. But the explanation for the room change did not add up. Kongpob did not get up one morning, decide to change room, discover that the one next to Arthit was vacant, organise all the paper work and make the necessary payments by that evening. Not whilst he was at work ! He had planned it - and not discussed it with Arthit. When asked if there was anything else he wasn't saying he did not mention that Arthit had been talking to Daddy K.

I just wished that Kongpob would grow up. The puppy thing was cute in Season 1, but it is really getting on my nerves (that and the xylophone music :-) ). He seems to be quite incapable of understanding that there needs to be a limit to his public displays of devotion to Arthit. When he gets told to stop. Back to puppy eyes : I am trying to work out the distance between us. Oh, give over, already. Get a life and stop being so intense all the time.

Why did they not say that they were old friends from Uni ? That would have allowed a certain amount of male-bonding behaviour. Did Earth pick up on it whilst they were all together ? She should have noticed that Kongpob gushes his admiration for Arthit. Was there a hint in the office that she 'knows' ? She certainly changed the subject from Kongpob very quickly. Will she be the person to whom Arthit can open up ?

John, you are going to burn. Just letting you know in advance so you can be wearing your flame resistant boxers for the rest of the series.

We had a re-run of the balcony scene, the pair of them alone in their own rooms. We also got a re-run of the drinks scene with the pink milk. As you say another dose of Arthit being shy, finishing on a shot of two toothbrushes. I know what that is meant to suggest but like so many scenes, we just skip. Arthit loses it at the dinner table. Cut to outside an hour later on the way home. What happened after Arthit snapped ? Was it all weird silence ? Did the others look at the pair of them and think ; oh ! what was that all about ? How the hell did the pair actually remain side by side for the remainder of the meal ?

Forget Dae and his problems, forget Nai, cut out all the eating scenes, what I, personally, want to see is Arthit actually showing a bit of passion for Kongpob, having the heart to heart talk, explaining what and how he thinks. All the stuff that should have taken place years ago, but hey, the script didn't allow for that so better late than never.

There must be some sort of energy between the pair or they would not still be, sort of, together but we never see it. Arthit, incapable of kissing him, Arthit in a sulk because of him, Arthit getting snappy because of him, Arthit acting coy in the bedroom. Where is the Arthit whose heart skips a beat even when they are not alone ? Where is the Arthit who, despite his fears, was able to declare his love for another man ? He hasn't even made Kongpob a sandwich let alone tried to rip his clothes off.

You will note that despite my complaints I didn't cut out the scene where John burns !

• Like 5

I can be very firey and sarcastic which does and doesnt go down well in friendships and relationships.  But my breifest but strongest was someone that no matter how stressed or frustrated i got he stood there very gentle let me vent and then would say "its time to go".  That always stuck with me and that i think is the nature of both arthrit and kong.  Kong knows his temper and yet every time he vents it kong is still there and patiently says "lets go".   Which is rather sweet actually......awww....

• Like 2

EP 08 subbed version is out (GearFan Sub)

Pink Milk Subs

PLEASE CREDIT AS FOLLOWS IF SHARED OUTSIDE!

SOTUS S THE SERIES
SUBBED BY DELIGHTFUL OF PINKMILK
ENCODED AND UPLOADED BY JCM
BASED ON SOTUS S THE NOVEL BY BITTERSWEET

Spoiler

• Like 2

If anyone is interested.

There is one person who is sharing the English translated version of Sotus S on wattpad

The last the person updated was on Saturday.

There are parts whereby they show how arthit and Kong is feeling

But sometimes in shows and acting, it is hard to portray the inner feeling.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, angelicblues said:

If anyone is interested.

There is one person who is sharing the English translated version of Sotus S on wattpad

The last the person updated was on Saturday.

There are parts whereby they show how arthit and Kong is feeling

But sometimes in shows and acting, it is hard to portray the inner feeling.

OMG i love you!!!! thanks for the sharing !!!:heart:

16 hours ago, JAN said:

Thank you!!!

do you know where is the pinkmilk sub?

in the same folder as before, you can find them in there :wink:

• Like 1

Finally after sometime away from Soompi!

We LOVE the story so far! Can't wait to see what happens next.

Arthit's behavior reminds me of someone dear to me and I understand the frustration from ppl when I read back couple of pages ago, how after 2 years relationship they still have minimal skinship and being awkward. Arthit is in his early 20s, someone that I know was at his mid 30s and swear to God I wonder why and how did I stand by him all this time hahahaha. But nevermind we love to watch Sotus together.

Stories, novels, movies, music etc are a form of art. The creator wants to share his/her dream, imagination, view, experience and sometime their experiment with us (and in some occasions I wished I was unaware of those hahahaha) and we just sit tight (or walk around) and open our mind and enjoy it and of course we can always move on if it doesn't fit us.

We really appreciate the whole team behind season 2 and can't wait to see Yong and Nine. Thanks to the group behind the subs as well.