[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

13 minutes ago, Tamaragua said:

Hello everyone!!

I didn't understand why we are moving on to FB because I don't want to sink in comments, pics, etc that can spoil me the episode 13. Yesterday on IG I accidentally spoiled myself the scene and it was frustrating. What I have to do to be accepted on delighful subs? I mean, I already requested to join the group but, do I need to ask for being accepted here too?

Anyway, I like this thread. I don't wanna lose it. Hope it's not closed because of the new FB group. 

You just have to send a request and you'll be accepted, at least that's what happened with me... We can't share the link for the subbed episode publicly on the thread because it is forbidden :tears: 

• Like 6

I think this forum becoming more quiet. usually when SOTUS airing and especially when the engsub coming out, whenever I check this forum every 1 hour, there are like...5-7 new pages. But now...

I think everybody follow p'delightful going into Facebook group.

:phew:

• Like 1

So, there's a lot going on in Episode 13 (of course lol), but I fear that my weird pickiness is kicking in on one thing. . . please, do tell me if I'm being a little too detail oriented. . . . .

Just in case, some haven't watched yet:

Spoiler

It's about the gear. They really didn't make it very clear in the series that Arthit is giving Kongpope his (Arthit's) gear instead of giving Kongpope's gear back. He even said, "I have something to return to you" according to the subs (which makes it sound like he's giving Kong's gear back. . even if Arthit was being "playful"). You really have to be eagle-eyed to notice the differences (I'll use pics in a moment to show what I mean). If they wanted to be 'subtle' they could have at least focused in on the "engravings" since Arthit's gear says "EN 57" and Kong's is "EN 59." That would have been one way to let the audience know - without outright saying it. Instead, unless you're paying CLOSE attention to how many knots are in the rope/string (or know from the novel) it's not as clear - which makes it kind of confusing that Kong is so happy . . . and then say's he'll take care of it with all of his heart (which I guess, is what is meant to clue everyone in on the fact that Kong didn't get his own gear back).

Screen Caps to show what I mean:

Spoiler

Arthit's Gear:

Episode 1:  EN 57 is clear as he holds the gear up to Kong as he explains that this is one of their goals. Notice that it has 2 groups of knots in the string

EN57.jpg

Kong's Gear: Episode 9 as he's giving it to Arthit to take care of on the beach ( Engraving isn't visible, but notice only one knot).

konggearep9.jpg

Kong's Gear: In Arthit's drawer (ep 13). EN 59 is visible and clear (even moreso when Arthit picks it up) - and there is one knot directly above the gear.

konggeardrawerep13.jpg

And finally, the end of Ep. 13 - when Arthit is giving a gear to Kong. . .if you pause at just the right time, you can barely make out the 57 - but look at the knots and compare it to the first screenshot from Ep 1

gearep13.jpg

. . . Since I've been hanging out here, I knew beforehand that Arthit was giving Kong his (Arthit's) gear instead of giving Kong's back, but I can't help but feel that if I didn't have that foreknowledge. . that I would have had to rewatch/reexamine that to really understand the importance of that moment. . .

So yeah, am I being too picky?

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

I think this forum becoming more quiet. usually when SOTUS airing and especially when the engsub coming out, whenever I check this forum every 1 hour, there are like...5-7 new pages. But now...

Yeah that's sad... It feels like the show is over even tho there's still a month before last episode airs :bawling:

• Like 4

Spoiler

Lol did Kong and Arthit going back without paying for their drinks + Arthit don't even pick his ordered food? So Kong bag not the only one being forgotten i just can't with these boys...can't believe only 3ep left :tears:

So my hearing not so bad after all it really Bright as ex-bf lol

Most of supporting character here so good but sadly not doing much..if only this drama have same length as Kdramas at least 1hr per ep they can have the side character shine more but because less than 40min per ep every screentime is precious the reason i feel filler ep too long lol but i do understand the purpose for them...

still overall Sotus is wonderful memorable drama that will always be special to me...hope Bittersweet new novel gonna be as good and being made into drama as well who know we can have Arthit and Kongpob cameo lol

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, JCM said:

So, there's a lot going on in Episode 13 (of course lol), but I fear that my weird pickiness is kicking in on one thing. . . please, do tell me if I'm being a little too detail oriented. . . . .

Just in case, some haven't watched yet:

Reveal hidden contents

It's about the gear. They really didn't make it very clear in the series that Arthit is giving Kongpope his (Arthit's) gear instead of giving Kongpope's gear back. He even said, "I have something to return to you" according to the subs (which makes it sound like he's giving Kong's gear back. . even if Arthit was being "playful"). You really have to be eagle-eyed to notice the differences (I'll use pics in a moment to show what I mean). If they wanted to be 'subtle' they could have at least focused in on the "engravings" since Arthit's gear says "EN 57" and Kong's is "EN 59." That would have been one way to let the audience know - without outright saying it. Instead, unless you're paying CLOSE attention to how many knots are in the rope/string (or know from the novel) it's not as clear - which makes it kind of confusing that Kong is so happy . . . and then say's he'll take care of it with all of his heart (which I guess, is what is meant to clue everyone in on the fact that Kong didn't get his own gear back).

Screen Caps to show what I mean:

Reveal hidden contents

Arthit's Gear:

Episode 1:  EN 57 is clear as he holds the gear up to Kong as he explains that this is one of their goals. Notice that it has 2 groups of knots in the string

EN57.jpg

Kong's Gear: Episode 9 as he's giving it to Arthit to take care of on the beach ( Engraving isn't visible, but notice only one knot).

konggearep9.jpg

Kong's Gear: In Arthit's drawer (ep 13). EN 59 is visible and clear (even moreso when Arthit picks it up) - and there is one knot directly above the gear.

konggeardrawerep13.jpg

And finally, the end of Ep. 13 - when Arthit is giving a gear to Kong. . .if you pause at just the right time, you can barely make out the 57 - but look at the knots and compare it to the first screenshot from Ep 1

gearep13.jpg

. . . Since I've been hanging out here, I knew beforehand that Arthit was giving Kong his (Arthit's gear) to Kong instead of giving Kong's back, but I can't help but feel that if I didn't have that foreknowledge. . that I would have had to rewatch/reexamine that to really understand the importance of that moment. . .

So yeah, am I being too picky?

Well, great observation, but no one are exactly similar if we only looks at knot! I guess there is a lot waiting to be used when necessary (lost, break, dirty...).

19 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

This a "deserted cities of the heart" remake? Will only no fb subscribers will follow this place? ha ha ha

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You just have to send a request and you'll be accepted, at least that's what happened with me... We can't share the link for the subbed episode publicly on the thread because it is forbidden :tears: 

hello can i also know what group is it i want to join but i don't know how and where ;-;

1 hour ago, salz said:
  Hide contents

Lol did Kong and Arthit going back without paying for their drinks + Arthit don't even pick his ordered food? So Kong bag not the only one being forgotten i just can't with these boys...can't believe only 3ep left :tears:

Haha.. I noticed that too. I think they have some member card or something in that drink stand. LOL

The next 3 eps should be the most beautiful eps ever!!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ironyshines said:

Also do you think, in the preview, that Arthit considers breaking up with Kongpob because the boy tells him he likes kids?

GUYS I AM NOW FLUENT IN THAI 

okay so I didn't know the episode could get so much better with the dialogues, but well, life just keeps surprising me. 

• Like 3

Thank you for accepting my request on FB group!! ^_^

I already watched ep 13 subbed.

About ep 13....

Spoiler

*dancing the happy dance*

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I just can't control my feeling!!! I'm so so happy for this beautiful couple!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

After the kiss, Kong only want to hold Arthit's hand or at least his arm but this moody guy refused it!! What a silly guy!!! 

But the most important thing is, Arthit didn't lose his smile for almost the whole time that this episode takes!! ^_^ I love it!! I love them together!! :heart:

I only can say, thank you so much to @delightful and this amazing sub team!!! I have no words to say how thankful I am to you for bringing us the SOTUS episodes subtitled just one day after being aired on Thai TV. Plus I LOVE your comments above. They make me feel that I am watching each episode with someone next to me who is so or even more enthusiastic with the series than I am. I refused myself to watch this so special episode without subtitles because I wanted to understand exactly every word that they were going to say. I wanted to feel the whole magic of this episode understanding everything so I could feel, live...all fairly!!!

(Sorry if my English is too bad that you or anyone can't understand what I'm trying to say but I'm not a native, that's why!)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

It's on Facebook, it's called "Delightful subs" :) It's a closed group, so you have to send a request and then when you're gonna be accepted, you will have a notification... 

i just send a request thank you very much! :):D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, salz said:

I just realized it after 3rd time watching the subbed eps 13 that they didn't pay for the drinks and Arthit didn't pick the food he ordered haha :w00t: maybe Arthit doesn't need food anymore because Kong is there? Kong is all he need haha Arthit is crazy in love with Koooooooooong :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

On 15/12/2016 at 10:42 AM, cadburygirl said:

OMG at first I thought he was pointing at his crotch. :grimace:  { My Dear Brain.... we really need to have a serious talk about how you usually go down the gutter. }

Wow! Newwie is dancing to TT by twice? cuutteee

• Like 1

I am sersly new to this.. Also in SOOMPI...but I saw a lost with a Newwie gif. hahaha and @cadburygirl mentioned it haha Newwie is so cute dancing to TT hahaja by the way, omg ep. 13 is just too sweet...annnnd I am in search of the special chapters HAHAHAHA help? Thank you~

• Like 3