[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, cloudacha81 said:

Lol Jae. I just recognised you. Just join the forum? Never seen you around before.. :)

Acha? That you? :) 

Silent stalker. Never really been much into Soompi until now, but this is where SOTUS is so here I am.

You know me. I can't resist a good story. :D 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

I know it's a bit sudden but....

Do you think Wad's absence from the few episodes was because the last time we saw him he was injured?! (just mere suppositions, though it is not really logical...sorry) 

I just remembered it :flushed:

Last time we saw him he was fine and flirting with Prem while getting his wrist tied. His wounds were healing. I'm guessing he is busy and the storyline just hasn't called for him to show up yet. I hope we get more Prem-Wad.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

Do you think Wad's absence from the few episodes was because the last time we saw him he was injured?! (just mere suppositions, though it is not really logical...sorry) 

He wasn't injured last time we saw him.... He was injured in episode 6, and we last saw him in episode 8 (he was completely healed already) when he got the thing tied on his wrist by Prem... He's just a loner, he doesn't like to be with tons of people, he's not even that close to Prem btw, not even a close friend.... They just respect each other much more then they used to that's all

3 minutes ago, only1jae said:

I'm guessing he is busy and the storyline just hasn't called for him to show up yet. I hope we get more Prem-Wad.

It's great that you still have hope, I like it xD Just kidding

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, only1jae said:

Last time we saw him he was fine and flirting with Prem while getting his wrist tied. His wounds were healing. I'm guessing he is busy and the storyline just hasn't called for him to show up yet. I hope we get more Prem-Wad.

true :flushed: then again I want to see more of Wad and Prem :flushed:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, only1jae said:

I'm guessing he is busy and the storyline just hasn't called for him to show up yet.

I'm starting to think the reason we aren't seeing more of him is beacuse is he isn't signed to GMMTV, unlike many other Sotus actors. I remember around ep8 when a fan tweeted him, asking why Wad isn't at the beach and he answered that he didn't know either... it's like they only hired him for half the show or something....

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He wasn't injured last time we saw him.... He was injured in episode 6, and we last saw him in episode 8 (he was completely healed already) when he got the thing tied on his wrist by Prem... He's just a loner, he doesn't like to be with tons of people, he's not even that close to Prem btw, not even a close friend.... They just respect each other much more then they used to that's all

Yes, forgot the event  :grin: 
It would be good if they were friends..would love to see that :flushed:

1 minute ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

I'm starting to think the reason we aren't seeing more of him is beacuse is he isn't signed to GMMTV, unlike many other Sotus actors. I remember around ep8 when a fan tweeted him, asking why Wad isn't at the beach and he answered that he didn't know either... it's like they only hired him for half the show or something....

ahhh!! that's really unfortunate if so :crazy: 

• Like 1

Just now, sluttysaladdressing said:

Oh wow it confirms he really isn't an important character haha xD But I know we're gonna see him in the special chapter for sure, because we all saw the picture where he was dressed in senior clothing next to the little dude with glasses (Oak?) that I can't stand lmao

3 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

true :flushed: then again I want to see more of Wad and Prem :flushed:

At max, they're gonna say hello to each other xD Maybe in the special chapter, they're gonna talk to each other ? But I'm 99% sure that for the romance, it's dead lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh wow it confirms he really isn't an important character haha xD But I know we're gonna see him in the special chapter for sure, because we all saw the picture where he was dressed in senior clothing next to the little dude with glasses (Oak?) that I can't stand lmao

At max, they're gonna say hello to each other xD Maybe in the special chapter, they're gonna talk to each other ? But I'm 99% sure that for the romance, it's dead lol

Yes the little guy with glasses is Oak :blush:
hahah Then we can only depend on the fanfics to satisfy our unfulfilled desires  :flushed:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pixiie07 said:

As most said already we saw him while looking fine already but I was also wondering what he is doing all the time xD

I wondering what they will say where he has been all the time or if they just ignore that he is absent all the time and suddenly will let him appear again 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, xraiyax said:

As most said already we saw him while looking fine already but I was also wondering what he is doing all the time xD

I wondering what they will say where he has been all the time or if they just ignore that he is absent all the time and suddenly will let him appear again 

Yes...he just disappeared into thin air haha xD
We don't know yet, we will see in the coming episodes :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pixiie07 said:

but also these few episodes have only taken up the span of a few days it hasnt even been a week