[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Mine is next Thursday.... I wish it was a Sotusday as well, it would've been amazing haha xD I hope you'll get what you and we want :) 

Ohh! So I'm not the only one who has a birthday on December!:blush::heart: and oh god........ we are soulmates, mine is next Thursday as well!:dizzy::heart:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

This is basically what I wanted to say, but in a much "clever" and mature way.... I envy your ability to express your thoughts xD

your english is so good fellow baguette *O*

Merci, mais je ne suis pas UNE baguette je suis UN pain :).

In all fairness my English should be good as it is my native tongue. However I do owe you and others who have it as a second language an apology. I just used the word 'childer' instead of 'children' because that is our word back home. I need to be more careful and not write in 'patois'. I have experience enough with understanding my neighbours who speak Picard, as opposed to French, much of the time.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Ohh! So I'm not the only one who has a birthday on December!:blush::heart: and oh god........ we are soulmates, mine is next Thursday as well!:dizzy::heart:

Really ?? How old will you be ?????? 

9 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Merci, mais je ne suis pas UNE baguette je suis UN pain :).

In all fairness my English should be good as it is my native tongue. However I do owe you and others who have it as a second language an apology. I just used the word 'childer' instead of 'children' because that is our word back home. I need to be more careful and not write in 'patois'. I have experience enough with understanding my neighbours who speak Picard, as opposed to French, much of the time.

On s'appelle les baguettes entre français sur le forum haha ^^

Well it's ok if you write childer, I would understand because it looks a lot like children :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

How old will you be ??????

Ughh...I guess I'm the youngest here on our thread because I'll be only 16...what a baby haha...:confounded: but it's actually surprising that we have birthday on the same day and month.:phew:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I must be the only one thinking like that then, but when I have a good show, I don't think "I WANT MOOOOARR" lol, I'm satisfied with what I got, I don't need a season 2, season 1 contained all the elements I was looking for. 

I think the elements that people mentioned in this thread are not necessary, or won't be enough to fill a whole season (maybe a few episodes at  max) unless they fill with tons of unnecessary twist and turns that will end up being annoying af. I feel like this season is so perfect, not stretching out or rushing anything either...

I, personally, don't wish for a season two....

Reveal hidden contents

BTW, the show is not even over we're having a whole conversation about season 2 lmao

I agree with you wholeheartedly! 

Yes, I would love to know about Kong and Arthit's parents, but that really wouldn't be enough for a whole season and knowing what S2 does to most of the dramas/shows, I will say, No. Just let this wonderful series stay in our hearts and minds as that... wonderful. I don't want it ruined or overly dramatized in any way.

I think it would be much better to do a movie. I would be happy if they do this! 

If Bittersweet does write a book... let's be real, that won't be out for couple of years, I am sure. Because she's still saying she doesn't know if she want's to continue. So, that means if S2 does happen, they should wait for a book and that will be a long wait. We shouldn't expect much... if they do S2 with Bittersweet's second book in the series, maybe I would tune in if the story is good (I am sure it would), but this is really very unlikely to happen anytime soon and other thing that's have a bigger chance of happening is continuing this series without a new book... that's a NO NO for me!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Ughh...I guess I'm the youngest here on our thread because I'll be only 16...what a baby haha...:confounded: but it's actually surprising that we have birthday on the same day and month.:phew:

aaaw so cute ^^ So you're born in 2000 amagad it makes me feel old *O* 

I remember when I was 16 like it was yesterday aaaaah I hated school so much you have no idea.... But it's necessary unfortunately lol

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Guys, we are almost there.:heart: I can't stop imagining the kiss in the romantic lights on the beautifully looking bridge, 2 days left!:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

I CAN'T WAIT! aaaa *tries to stay calm and not talk about ending of ep. 13* //

P'@delightful What do you mean how they will end this series? They should end it happy... not make some sick twist. Book ends happy, right? So should drama too. I don't want to think about any other ending... other than happy one. :tears:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mio- said:

I CAN'T WAIT! aaaa *tries to stay calm and not talk about ending of ep. 13* //

P'@delightful What do you mean how they will end this series? They should end it happy... not make some sick twist. Book ends happy, right? So should drama too. I don't want to think about any other ending... other than happy one. :tears:

It is a happy ending, I'm 100% sure.. I don't remember exactly how it ends, but it's happy for sure (in the book, and in the show it's gonna be the same, since they followed the novel very faithfully, to the point of having the exact same dialogues by times...)

• Like 5

Spoiler
10 hours ago, delightful said:

If they do a second season I want it to focus on their family's reaction and focus on the the last two year of Kongpope's school year. I want their families to know about them. I think telling their families about their relationship would be so hard on Arthit, seeing how hard it is on him right now. The potential for an actual story would be to focus on their families. 

It would be interesting if they do a s2 about those points   

ok, now im gonna catch up what i missed from 605

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

You didn't keep me with you. You prompted me to join in.

Just because the known story doesn't mention it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. It rather suggests that there wasn't a problem so it wasn't worth mentioning. If Arthit's parents are traditional they will be disappointed in not being able to have natural born (if you follow me) grandchildren. But there is nothing to stop the pair adopting (if necessary moving to somewhere they can do so). A parent's love is not bound by what they want surely but on what the child wants. Far too many parenting disasters have started on the premise that : I couldn't have dancing lessons or become a footballer. So my child will have all of that - even if they don't want it.

I think that you can rest easy. If there had been a story to write, about parental conflict, it would have been written instead of those that suggest that all went well.

Have any of youse* seen "Last Action Hero" ? Arnold Schwarzenegger plays a fictional cop who by dint of magic finds himself in the real world. Apart from learning that he is a fictional character he also discovers that the loss of his wife and all the disasters that happen (and to him of course these things are real events) are thrown at him to keep the fans happy and the ratings up.

There are a few ideas being put forward here and they all insist on adding angst and problems to the lads' lives (nearly forgot the apostrophe). Isn't there enough unhappiness in the world without us having to dream up more for our fictional characters.

I would far rather see them as supporting roles, still together and happy, helping others, than more drama which can only end badly. We will have already had one upbeat ending - so (drama-wise) what would be the point of another season with the same outcome ?

Can't we just let them be happy ?

* Isn't Ulster-spake brilliant. Readers now know that I am talking to everybody at large as opposed to 'you' !

I really love what you wrote there @dustinmyeye (your forum name is really... haha)

Should I update my clock... hmm let's see, we have: 2 DAYS, 22 HOURS and 38 MINUTES left until new episode airs live in Thailand! :wub::w00t:

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

aaaw so cute ^^ So you're born in 2000 amagad it makes me feel old *O* 

I remember when I was 16 like it was yesterday aaaaah I hated school so much you have no idea.... But it's necessary unfortunately lol

Spoiler

But sometimes I feel like I'm intellectually more mature than other people at my age....:phew:

I hope it won't change your behaviour towards me *hoping silently*

Haha I can relate to this. I started my 1st year in high school 4 months ago, I already got used to it but my hatred for school hasn't gone away...I don't wanna even think about the final exams....:vicx:although I decided to cherish moments spent with my friends, because after graduation everyone will go in different directions.....ohgod.:phew:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

Guys, we are almost there.:heart: I can't stop imagining the kiss in the romantic lights on the beautifully looking bridge, 2 days left!:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

YEEESSS *-* I saw it too on my instagram when I was at school *--*

Can't wait <3 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, shinnu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But sometimes I feel like I'm intellectually more mature than other people at my age....:phew:

I hope it won't change your behaviour towards me *hoping silently*

Haha I can relate to this. I started my 1st year in high school 4 months ago, I already got used to it but my hatred for school hasn't gone away....:vicx:although I decided to cherish moments spent with my friends, because after graduation everyone will go in different directions.....ohgod.:phew:

Spoiler

I can be friends with people any age, that's fine :) That's great that you can be mature at your age! I wish I was like that lol

Oh yeah, cherish your moments with your friends, that's for sure! I graduated in 2012, and since then I don't talk to anybody anymore (not like I even had a lot of friends to begin with).... Wow, I'm sorry to bring that up, I don't want you to feel depressed xD

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, originalnickname said:
  Hide contents

I can be friends with people any age, that's fine :) That's great that you can be mature at your age! I wish I was like that lol

Oh yeah, cherish your moments with your friends, that's for sure! I graduated in 2012, and since then I don't talk to anybody anymore (not like I even had a lot of friends to begin with).... Wow, I'm sorry to bring that up, I don't want you to feel depressed xD

Spoiler

I feel relieved now haha! Sometimes it's time for being serious and sometimes just for being....yourself, tbh most of the time I'm rather the second one haha.:sweatingbullets::phew:

Ohh I'm sorry for bringing up this subject! But fortunately, you have friends now, you have our little sotus family as well!:w00t: It's ok, besides, I feel like sometimes it's better being alone than having tons of fake friends who only talk to you when they need something.(I've experienced this many times and I'm more careful when it comes to having friends).:phew:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, asdl said:

Figthing my loneliness with the forum ,  i hope to feel better i dont want my sadness to deteriorate to depression ....... thank you all and this sotus family .....

wish I can do more to help you feel better but all I can do from here is send hugs and hope it could reach whenever you are and need it

:heart: **hugs** :heart: 

• Like 1