[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 06/12/2016 at 7:52 AM, gogole mongol said:

Yes, Manoot pa la dek had been english subbed. I remember to got it in the forum, but can't remember which page.

I have it in .mp4 format, can reup if you need it.;)

yes pleaseeeee :wub:

56 minutes ago, babby said:
On 06/12/2016 at 10:52 AM, gogole mongol said:

Yes, Manoot pa la dek had been english subbed. I remember to got it in the forum, but can't remember which page.

I have it in .mp4 format, can reup if you need it.;)

yes pleaseeeee :wub:

I recently posted a mega link for it a few days ago. Here it is:

https://mega.nz/#!bAw0WCCT!RKaAaLgXsRVeHruxQ-QOKpxKv_5fLy3SfalYyCbd-DI

Guest delightful
4 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

we will have two kiss for sure. Singto and krist said it on a tv show. The one on the bridge and the one in the trailer :) they said the one on the bridge is mooore beautiful than the last one...hope so!

No, I think the last kiss scene will be more 'beautiful', that was the scene where we have the clip of Singto and Krist talking about the 17 episode stuff, even though I think it's a mistake. They said that Arm(one of the actors), who saw the scene being filmed cried? Singto was like, 'Why were you crying during that scene? I hate it when you make that face.' So I really think the second kiss we see in the trailer will be the 'prettier' setting where they willingly kissed each other, and it should be the end of the series? I'm hoping it's not, because I want the episodes where Kongpope is the head hazer. The bridge kiss was described by Krist as being 'hotter' or 'better' than the last kiss, I think it's only because it was so sudden and Krist was the one that had to make the first move while Singto was completely taken off guard by it.

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Krist said (according to @delightful's subbing) that it'll be "hotter" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Yah, don't get your hopes up too high! From reading the novel, that kiss is seriously supposed to be REALLY quick. It's only Krist's side that did the kissing, Singto was completely taken by surprise. He didn't even know what happened until Krist pulled back.

2 hours ago, erngust said:

Thanks for the update @Mio- ...

Suggestions:  Can we sort of prioritize directing queries for subbed episodes to GMMTV's channel first?  It might be immaterial for us already blissfully provided with the quality fan-subs by the magnificent triumvirate -  @delightful, @jjong0525, and @baw74 - but biz-wise it will be beneficial to the SOTUS team if we extend our appreciation and support in their official channel as well.  View-counts will serve as the channel's tangible barometer on how 'hot' the show is, which in turn can encourage them to re-engage the people involved in it with preferential consideration, i.e. more opportunities for Krist, Singto, the rest of the cast, and the production team. 

As an example,  per https://www.youtube.com/user/GMMTVSPOTLIKE/videos, Lil Boy2 is the hottest in their line-up right now. SL-LB2's teaser couple of weeks back is already at 1M views, while SOTUS Ep1 1/4 is still at 500k, UPrince Hawk teaser is at 815k, while SOTUS Ep12 teaser is only at 122k both released 11 days ago, and the BTS clip on Lil Boy2 released just 6 days back is now at 255k. Checking out the LB2's BTS clip, they showed snapshots of comments on youtube and the review page which only meant that support on those channels mattered that much to the management.

Those of us on forum-mode, and with bandwidth to spare, can also load up the SOTUS' playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLszepnkojZI5tID5gmStSvLef-eKcZxO-) on playback in a separate tab for 'ambiance'. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SUPPORT THE VIDEOS OF SOTUS ON GMM TV'S OFFICIAL SITE! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THEM ON THAT SITE WHEN IT COMES OUT TOO. PLEASEEEE I BEG YOU, PLEASE SUPPORT THEM. Sorry for all the caps lock... That's how you know I'm being serious. :sweatingbullets:

On 12/11/2016 at 2:35 PM, delightful said:

Here.

Thanks so much! I just finished downloading episode 12. I'm gonna be watching this later. :blush:

Monday is Sotus day for me, so for now, I love Mondays! :grin:

Edited by lemonzkie
  • Like 1

Guest delightful

I have a question, being serious now. I was going to message Singto and ask, but I don't know if he'll answer me.. maybe you all know.

We see a lot of videos of Singto with his dad, but where is his mom? Did she pass away? I remember he mentioned his dad in an interview, but never heard of his mom.

And most Thai celebs read comments on pantip, a Thai forum that's been in the news quite often. It's very popular in Thailand. If they want to see which lakorn is famous they go to pantip, the most popular/hot issues are discussed there. If they have lots of threads on that site that means they're hot. I haven't checked on it lately. The site lags for me, even more than Soompi does.

But if Singto and Krist ever does find us and read this thread... all 596 pages (currently).. then I have the following things to say. Please forgive me for seeing you two as Arthit and Kongpope and constantly wanting you two to touch each other. Preferably in naughty areas... I am really sorry. And I'm sorry for my IG messages too, I swear that when I wrote them I didn't mean anything sexual... well, maybe I did... but I swear I regretted it right after I sent it. Especially ... Singto... Sorry I posted you in bed with me. *runs away and hides*

And.. I know most of you have seen the flood of new White and Captain photos... I just wanted to say it here again, in case you didn't see me going crazy and liking every single photo of them on IG. OMG!!! I love seriously love you two sooo much for giving the fans what they really want and dearly missed!!!!!!! When they were taking photos and White pulls Captain's head onto his shoulders... I literally squealed like a baby seal!!! I wish Singto and Krist will be like them in the future. You know how fans were pissed off at how season 2 of LS went because it was just ... messed up? LOL! Now, I'm craving more PhunNoh that I don't care how crappy the script is but please consider doing a season 3!! University years!!! PLEASEE!!!!

Okay, I'll stop here... I'm going to go shower and get ready for work. BTW.. if you haven't seen Nanon react to his own scene with Naerng for My Lil Boy 2 then you HAVE to see it. I have a feeling we'll act like him if they butcher the editing for EP.13! I love his reaction so much! Someone make me a .gif of it, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

"Bittersweet" (Sotus's author) just did an interview with a Thai newspaper (Sorry it's in Thai and I'm too busy to translate it now. If somebody want to do the translation. I'll be very appreciated.) However I still want to share in case that some of you want see the author of your most favorite BL novel (or now a Series, which she's also in one of the writing crews for the series). http://www.thairath.co.th/content/799121

I'll take a look at it at work.

But this is the reaction we all fear of us when we watch EP.13..

15 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

"Bittersweet" (Sotus's author) just did an interview with a Thai newspaper (Sorry it's in Thai and I'm too busy to translate it now. If somebody want to do the translation. I'll be very appreciated.) However I still want to share in case that some of you want see the author of your most favorite BL novel (or now a Series, which she's also in one of the writing crews for the series). http://www.thairath.co.th/content/799121

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZJxrnXE40HuKrXhRNENDBXPtI1

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I want to be in the middle...like that....ah~

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'll take a look at it at work.

But this is the reaction we all fear of us when we watch EP.13..

Hide contents

Why nanon keep remind me of Singto...
is it just me who think that thay have similar face?

Nanon so cute btw. :blush:

• Like 2

On 9/23/2016 at 2:50 PM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

As a novel fan, I would like to clarify that SOTUS in Dek-D online series ended at chapter 28. However, Bittersweet added 4 more special chapters in the book. I saw their spoils from someone and I think some of them are very important about their relationship after the bridge scene.

Spoiler alert

Special Chapter 1: First date (Kongpop's first date in uni)

Reveal hidden contents

It's story about Kongpop's first day in university as we came to be interviewed by the faculty. 

It shows his attitude toward the faculty which he didn't really like it at the first time (but he needs it for his family's business) and it also shows how he felt about SOTUS.

At that day, he met a senior who gave him a very good advice and change his perspective of the faculty.

In the book, it doesn't tell us who is that senior because Kongpop didn't ask his name but we can conclude it is Arthit. I'm not sure if Kongpop remember him.

Special Chapter 2: Thank P' Party (It's the kiss scene we saw in trailer) this chapter is quite longggg

Reveal hidden contents

There will be an engineer sport day ( like engineer students from many universities) and P' Arthit AGAIN said that we have to win all.

Kongpop and Arthit did bet again that if he win all he can ask something from Arthit. He put too much afford to the sport (this made Arthit felt guity about his order also) and Kongpop fainted in the basketball game and they lose. Then P'Arthit just asked one thing from Kongpop as same as Kongpop ask from him (going out shopping). This time he started to feel differences between their lifestyle and background. He though Kongpop is a perfect man and he should have bright future and a good family. Arthit started to worry about future. Then they happened to met Preapailin (the star freshly girl) and Arthit told her that he just happen to met Kongpop here (sure Kongpop felt bad about it) and Arthit felt that Preapailin get along with Kongpop really well like many thing in common and he felt more worry about their relationship. Because their relationship wasn't very clear at that time. 

Then the Thank P' Party ( the party held by first year to thanks all senior) Arthit and friends thought they were not able to join the party because they would do a field job away from bangkok (at Ampawa around 1 hour from Bangkok). At ampawa, Arthit asked for advice from Knot about his relationship. Knot said  "So now you care about unseen future than someone you've clearly seen in front to you. After that Arthit rushed himself to go to the party. Kongpop also have a white card with his confession written to Arthit in the party. After that Arthit took away his white thread from Kongpop(he gave to Kongpop early on freshmen welcoming). Kongpop was shocked and though they would end now. Then P' Arthit gave him brown leather bracelet (stronger is better) and made Kongpop were it to him (know they have couple bracelet) and friends in the party start to say like ohh you guys were same things just like a couple then P'Arthit shouted back "yeahhh we are a couple" and this is how they declare their stronger status to people.

Special chapter 3: When P'Arthit was freshmen

Reveal hidden contents

Nothing special here just a short story.

Special chapter 4: When Kongpop is in 3rd year

Reveal hidden contents

Kongpop will be a header of hazing team and his style is different from Arthit. He is more like calm and angelic (with monster inside) he is more using physiologic than scolding freshmens. (Believe me this is more scary than P'Arthit I was through this kind of hazing gives tense and pressure.) P' Arthit came back to university to take his trascript.

There is a hint that P'Arthit is bot in the chapter also

huhuhu read special chapter 4 it makes me wanna see it through the series huhuhu..  Watching Kongpop become a head of hazing team.. it must be awesome hehehe ^^

• Like 5

14 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

But, if what you interpreted is true, if Arthit really already has come to the conclusion that he is okay with it... Then why does he run away in the morning and why does it take him another three weeks of hiding before he talks to Kongpop again?

But the three weeks is their timeline. 

In our timeline Arthit is jolted into an earlier acceptance and Jake Sisko becomes a great writer. 

But, tinkering with the space time continuum has a price. Jake loses his father * and because he didn't get three weeks of pain and grief Kongpob thinks he can have and do whatever he wants. He turns into a right wee Prince and leaves Arthit to set up his own chain of hairdressers with p'Jane :)

* The Visitor. Deep Space Nine. The one episode that made all Trekkers cry. The bond between Father and Son. Look it up on YT. 

• Like 4

Hi everyone, I'm new here. So happy to find a place where I can meet a lot of people who like SOTUS sso so much like me ^_^

Can't wait to Saturday, we're gonna have a kiss of Arthit and Koongpob right?

I feel so sorry for Koongpob for the prev Episode :( just poor him

I guest you guys watched this, right? Singto just so cute here ^O^

P/S: sorry 4 my bad English ^^!!!!

Spoiler

• Like 6

On 9/24/2016 at 6:33 PM, delightful said:

OMG! That's the outfit! Arthit wears that to the wedding and runs after Kongpope! He's soooooooooo cute! Adorable!! Faint!!! The red tie!! That reminds me of one part during the wedding! Remember this is during when they are supposedly 'separated' so they aren't supposed to talk to each other. But Arthit was so sad and wanted to make up but he didn't know how to go about it so this is his pathetic attempt.

Reveal hidden contents

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Well... today's party is pretty, don't you think?" 

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

can't wait for this moment xD i wanna see how weird and akward P'Arthit's smile and laugh hahahaha it should be so cute hehehe... this part would be the last part of pain right ?? hehehe xD

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Sotus got very good reception, are you thinking of writing a part 2 to the novel?

“We have discussed it a bit… but it’s not definite yet. I’ll wait and see if they are going to do a part 2 first. I’ll listen to the voices of the fan club more than anything, if I was to write a part 2. Right now there are people who have written a lot of fan fics, so I think that if I see a possible storyline then I want to try and write it with my own pen name. You’ll just have to wait and see, you might get some good news.”

What is love from your point of view?

“Understanding each other, having good feelings for each other, a love that supports each other, it’s not love just because it’s love.”

So this whole interview was very similar to the old interview she did with Dek.d, I’ve translated that one in full and posted it here if you’re interesting in her. I will list some new information from this interview, I am a little busy so I can’t do a full translation of the interview.

1.       She’s a freelance writer, a dream of hers since high school. She is very happy with her life right now.

2.       Her mom loves to read novels so her house was filled with lots of books since she was young, she picked it up from her mom.

3.       Her parents knew she loved to read yaoi and boy love books, her parents never told her to stop, they were happy with whatever she liked. Her mom started to read boy love themed books once they found out she liked it.

4.       She wrote other books and offered it to Nabu Publishings, SOTUS was the first book they printed.

5.       Her mom and dad were really proud of SOTUS being printed that they were giving her books to their relatives. But she had to stop them because of the theme of the book.

6.       Her parents were the ones that encouraged her to start a career as a serious writer, because they saw that it was going well.

7.       SOTUS was written in 2013, and it started from the hashtag ‘the evil senior and mr. freshman’.

8.       She prefers to write romance between two men, she wants to tell people that not all boy love themed books are all about physical attraction. Two men can fall in love just like any man-woman couple. That is why she doesn’t like to write bed scenes, not all gay couples are about bed scenes.

9.       Her next book that will be printed is ‘Waan Oam Kome’ literally translated as ‘Bittersweet’. There are a total of 4 stories that she has written for Nabu Publishing, SOTUS was the first one to be printed.

10.   The characters of Arthit and Kongpope were all made up from her imagination. She did a lot of research from people that were in Engineering School, which is known to follow the SOTUS system.

11.   She was a part of the casting for selecting Singto and Krist, she thought they were the closest to the characters from the book. She is very happy and proud of them. She especially was stunned by Singto’s acting, since this was his first work.

12.   She helped write the script for the series, but the production crew had their own writers too. She approved their lines for the series. [No wonder the conversation between Arthit and Kongpope were so spot on!] She was the one that briefed the characters of Arthit and Kongpope to Krist and Singto personally. She said they were very attentive and understood the characters. Both of them have read the novel.

4 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZJxrnXE40HuKrXhRNENDBXPtI1

really ?? she is bittersweet

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

Sotus got very good reception, are you thinking of writing a part 2 to the novel?

“We have discussed it a bit… but it’s not definite yet. I’ll wait and see if they are going to do a part 2 first. I’ll listen to the voices of the fan club more than anything, if I was to write a part 2. Right now there are people who have written a lot of fan fics, so I think that if I see a possible storyline then I want to try and write it with my own pen name. You’ll just have to wait and see, you might get some good news.”

What is love from your point of view?

“Understanding each other, having good feelings for each other, a love that supports each other, it’s not love just because it’s love.”

So this whole interview was very similar to the old interview she did with Dek.d, I’ve translated that one in full and posted it here if you’re interesting in her. I will list some new information from this interview, I am a little busy so I can’t do a full translation of the interview.

1.       She’s a freelance writer, a dream of hers since high school. She is very happy with her life right now.

2.       Her mom loves to read novels so her house was filled with lots of books since she was young, she picked it up from her mom.

3.       Her parents knew she loved to read yaoi and boy love books, her parents never told her to stop, they were happy with whatever she liked. Her mom started to read boy love themed books once they found out she liked it.

4.       She wrote other books and offered it to Nabu Publishings, SOTUS was the first book they printed.

5.       Her mom and dad were really proud of SOTUS being printed that they were giving her books to their relatives. But she had to stop them because of the theme of the book.

6.       Her parents were the ones that encouraged her to start a career as a serious writer, because they saw that it was going well.

7.       SOTUS was written in 2013, and it started from the hashtag ‘the evil senior and mr. freshman’.

8.       She prefers to write romance between two men, she wants to tell people that not all boy love themed books are all about physical attraction. Two men can fall in love just like any man-woman couple. That is why she doesn’t like to write bed scenes, not all gay couples are about bed scenes.

9.       Her next book that will be printed is ‘Waan Oam Kome’ literally translated as ‘Bittersweet’. There are a total of 4 stories that she has written for Nabu Publishing, SOTUS was the first one to be printed.

10.   The characters of Arthit and Kongpope were all made up from her imagination. She did a lot of research from people that were in Engineering School, which is known to follow the SOTUS system.

11.   She was a part of the casting for selecting Singto and Krist, she thought they were the closest to the characters from the book. She is very happy and proud of them. She especially was stunned by Singto’s acting, since this was his first work.

12.   She helped write the script for the series, but the production crew had their own writers too. She approved their lines for the series. [No wonder the conversation between Arthit and Kongpope were so spot on!] She was the one that briefed the characters of Arthit and Kongpope to Krist and Singto personally. She said they were very attentive and understood the characters. Both of them have read the novel.

Yes yes yes I will be so excited for part 2 and we all do. I''m willingly to hear good news from her. 

Thanks you so much Bittersweet for making Arthit and Kongphob, you've successfully made my imagination and delusion more beautiful about boys haha

• Like 5