[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Is there another meaning to 'pink milk' that I don't know about? :blink: When I write Pink Milk Monster, I am literally referring to the drink that Arthit drinks. I didn't know there was another meaning to it. Someone enlighten me, if it's rated R then use a spoiler box. Why do I have a feeling that it's rated R? :sweatingbullets:

LOL, no, P. I swear I didn't mean anything naughty!!!:blush:

We're talking about the same drink, yes. I just... When you came up with the term "pink milk monster" in reference to Arthit being hurtful to Kongpog, you made me snort out the water I was drinking. I loved it so much, haha. But now there's hardly a post on here where people don't refer to him as the pink milk monster anymore, and somehow, if you keep hearing the same joke over and over again, it gets a bit stale and loses the humor. That's all I was trying to say.

But everybody seems to like the term so much, so it's all good, I think.:sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, jembut said:

Why thai people often typing "555555"

What does it means?

5 is pronounced "ha" in Thai, so it's literally "hahahahaha" - it's like saying "lol".

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Ha Ha Ha This is an interesting post. It said that a Chinese fan saw the dancing wooden model in the scene Arthit and Kongphob were together, but the wooden model cried in the scene after Kongphob crying. Very good job indeed!!! :w00t:

Wow, I hadn't even noticed that. That is such a cool little easter egg. Nice!!!

So, do you think Singto changed the wooden model's pose himself?

• Like 4

@two5four3 Even though it's very late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

13 hours ago, Mio- said:

Hide contents

15350573_10206289662158902_8992135449739

So guys, this is May's eraser, the one she wrote Kongphob on... look at it now, I hope I'm not seeing things, but now it looks A LOT LIKE M (turned upside-down). What's this? are those two fated?? I actually like that they closed up to it... I like this SO MUCH! :lol:

MAY, YOUR LOVE IS M! Look at the eraser! :phew:

I also notice it when I first saw it! But I remembered that she write Kong's name in the eraser ._.

6 minutes ago, jembut said:

Why thai people often typing "555555"

What does it means?

If I'm not mistaken, It's hahahahaha (like a laugh).

Does anyone know this? Is it also a BL story?? I know one of the male is Natthew, bcs ago he is debut in korea with song "She's Bad" (feat. B2ST Junhyung). I remember it bcs I really like the song.

• Like 5

Alright, I've finally watche dthe episode, and I actually really liked it. I mean, it was waaaay to short (felt like it at least, but maybe that was because I wasn't watching it live first), but I loved a lot of what was in there...

Okay, so I'm gonna write my review nad mix it up with screencaps. (most of it all under the spoiler to save space).

But first, let me thank P'@delightful for her wonderful translation and also the amazing speed. Also thanks so much to @baw for the encoding. You guys are amazing!

Alright, let me start with a picture of the episode's hero:01%20nott_zpszzna2mjo.jpg

Nott was such a delight to watch and listen to in this one. Look at him observing Arthit and, while always respecting his boundaries, still managing to point out what's important and what Arthit refuses to see. What a great friend he is. Arthit is very, very lucky to have him. Wow.

More under the spoiler tag

Spoiler

Alright so we get Arthit and Namtarn meeting up and what follows is the flashback to the day Jay confessed his crush on Namtarn to his best friend. 02%20jay%20clueless_zps5qoav7am.jpg

I really liked the way they shot this whole scene. Yeah, I get that some of you are upset about how much time Namtarn got in this episode, but all of her scenes were important. This one truly established how close she, Arthit and Jay were back in the days. And seeing the flashbacks also really helped up grasp how Jay's confession hurt Arthit, and how, still, he was being too good of a guy to do anything about it. He's always been there for his freinds, and in that respect he is actually a lot like Kongpop...

And then we got Namtarn talking about what happened during her date. I saw people on here commenting that it could have been done shorter, without the flashback footage of the restaurant scene and just her telling the story instead. But, honestly, I prefer the way it was done on the episode. For one, it much better conveyed the emotions. For example: we could actually see how much effort Namtarn put into being positive about it all. She literally never stops smiling, although she has a hard time at it. You can even see her lips shake at some point. I thought that was very lovely and made her very relatable as a character.03%20namtarn_zpsqd490sqc.jpg

And the other reason is, we actually get to see Jay and his facial expressions. And, yes, while everything he says is basically him putting his foot in his mouth again and again and again, his expressions show that he genuinely didn't mean to hurt Namtarn and, even more importantly that he's sorry and he's hurting because he knows how much she is hurting. Look at his sorry expression here...04%20jay2_zps2um5pnnk.jpgI think the most beautiful thing about this scene is, that it's a parallel to later when Arthit will be working and too busy to spend a lot of time with Kongpop. Maybe he will learn from Namtarns story...

Anyway, on to Arthit describing Kongpop. That scene really had me grin. It's such an ironic moment, not just because of Krist's facial expressions:05%20arthit%20talking%20about%20kong_zpsBut mostly because he's sooooooooooo detailed in all of the things he says, and literally EVERYTHING he lists points out how insanely close him and Kong must be. And Namtarn totally gets it too, just look at her face:06%20namtarn%20confused%20about%20the%20That face is bascially saying, "So, you're telling me you hate him, by letting me know you've spent your breakfasts, lunches and dinners together and you know all his dietary habits, and you've seen him wake up and get dressed. How exactly did that happen?!"

Ooh, also: Namtarn picking up on the pink milk and how it contradicts Arthit’s harsh image and then Kongpope seeing them together in JUST that moment, laughing and talking… that was so perfect too: Because remember how Kong doesn’t want anyone to know that Arthit likes pink milk and prefers to be the only one teasing him about it? ( I mean, I don’t think he could hear the two speak, but the milk was there!). I love that little detail.

I kind of wonder if Namtarn is having second thoughts about choosing Jay back then. Not sure though. Maybe she really just wants Arthit back as her friend and nothing more. But… there were many small things in their conversation that could have been used as an in by Arthit, if he had chosen to go there. Of course he wouldn’t, because he’s always been a good guy and a really good friend to Jay, but at the same time he’s already lost his heart, just needs to grasp it.

She's also the second of Arthit's friends who points out that, obviously, something is wrong and he needs to do something about it. And, while Arthit seems kind of unwilling when he hears her suggestion (much like with Nott), he definitely takes it all to heart and does think about it!

Which is why he later calls Kong, even though he's really really dreading the conversation.

To be honest, I’m surprised Kong even still has cigarettes at all. But I guess it’s a good sign that we see him still go by what Arthit asked him to do, even if they’re not talking.

The fact that the two of them sit down at their desks as the same time, both frustrated with the situation is such a beautiful nod to their connection, and also a nice symbolic image in comparison to May later.

But anyway, on to the balcony scene:

Kongpop is ALL in the open, facing Arthit’s room, illuminated,  ready to be free but also easy to be hurt. Arthit on the other hand is, facing away from Kong, and hiding behind his curtain and kind of in the darkness too – just like his feelings. Not to mention, Kong already had his phone in his hand when Arthit called, as if he was desperately waiting for the call. Even when apart they’re so in tune with each other.

Also, the way Singto’s voice breaks during the call, gets me every time. It’s such beautiful and perfect acting. Just look at Singto’s fist, how his hand is first open and just a tiny bit shaky, and then he has to make a fist in order to brace himself for the confession. That is so superb…07%20kongs%20fist_zpsqtuimbqb.jpg

And Krist too. He’s so subtle in his mimics and gestures, but it’s all raw emotion. Just look at how, when Arthit hangs up quickly, Krist’s face is a bit shaky and he’s breathing real quick. I can’t believe how good they are.

I know a lot of people here were disappointed that some of Singto’s balcony clips were cut, but… honestly, I didn’t mind that at all. I think the true beauty and intimacy lies in the close up that we got of Arthit and his mouth grimacing (honestly, I pretty much got from that that he was either going to cry as well, or at least close to tears but not allowing himself to let them flow.)09%20arthit%20almost%20crying_zpsb2p4yypAnd of course of Kongpop crying, only shot from behind (but we still see the tears).10%20kongpop%20crying_zpseh1a1dps.jpg

I also love that they added in the bit about Kongpop taking off the bracelet and mixed it with really powerful rejection moment flashbacks. I thought it was a wonderful way of showing Kongpop’s utter devastation, pain and, at the same time, decision to stop running after Arthit. The scene basically screamed, “I wanted to believe that I have a chance, but I get it now. You’ve never wanted me all along.

May at the desk: It's such a strong parallel to Kongpop at the desk, but in contrast to Kong and Arthit, Kong and May are completely disconnected, because he’s suffering and giving up while she’s smiling and hoping. What better way to cineastically show how they’re really, really NOT made for each other? This is the durian talk all over again, just much more subtle and much more grown up.

Also, the next day in class! While everybody notices that Kong doesn’t look too good (all his friends comment on it, Prae notices too and asks him about it), May just stands there. And when Kong leaves, she tells Em to invite Kong to the library later… which, is nice on one hand, because it’s considerate and inclusive, but at the same time, she wanted him to be there so much that instead of giving him the time out that he needs, she asked for him to join them. I mean, there’s no mal intent or anything, just… once again a disconnect and no genuine understanding. (Again, in comparison to Arthit, who really dreaded the phone call, but made it anyway because he knew it was necessary, mostly for Kongpop’s sake, and who only hung up when he couldn’t take it anymore.)12%20prea_zpszjnnstii.jpg

The school scene, by the way, was the only one that bothered me a little bit (much more than the balcony scene), because I felt the whole teacher thing was unnecessary. Why did we need to know that each of the students is getting their own assignment? Why did we have to hear Tiw’s question about whether they would get to choose a topic? What importance does that have to the storyline? The scene wasn’t all thaaaaat long, but still, those couple seconds could have been used much better. Maybe they could have had the teacher talk in the background, but the cameras could have been focusing on Kong and how down he is, or maybe on his friends watching him and observing his state, and then May could have still asked to meet up in the library. But… then again, maybe they put that scene in to show how Kong is trying really hard to move on from being so invested in Arthit. I don’t know. 11%20teacher_zpsz3nqcrph.jpg

Next was the cafeteria scene...

Off was awesome as always. And see? They ALL know that something’s up. As soon as Nott mentions, “someone’s quiet”, they all play along and Bright goes What? Who? Where? – all overly dramatic, only to then look at Arthit and nonchalantly say,”Oh, it’s you.” Like that was a given. THEY ALL KNOW, I tell you. And then Nott with the stomach ache suggestion and a grin that made it clear he’s known all along it has never been the food, haha.

Anyway, what I really meant to say about this scene. I love Tuta. Isn’t Tuta just perfect. I could watch him all day long.13%20off%20and%20tuta_zpsvy3x4b1o.jpg

And, finally, Kong in the cheering hall:

That scene was soooooooo beautifully shot. My favorite scene of the episode. Look at how tiny Kong looks in the empty hall. What a beautiful camera shot. 14%20kong%20in%20hall_zpsonkccvbw.jpgAnd then we’re focusing on Kong up close. And it’s so symbolic, too. Kong is trying to distance himself from everything, and he does by going right to the place where it all started. So, once again, he’s full on connected to Arthit yet completely isolated in the vast and empty building. And then he gets that message, and I bet we were all hoping against better judgement that it was going to be Arthit. And of course it’s not, and Kong doesn’t react twice before Em actually calls him so he feels obliged to be there for his friends. And, once again, isn’t it awesome how, right in that moment, right at that place, his friends call out to him (They sent their spirits, huh?). Sotus system in a nutshell. Man, everything in this story is connected and fits like a perfect puzzle.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, mikmok said:

4 saturdays left. :(

5 SOTUS Saturdays left and 1 New Year Saturday in between. :phew: Cheer up! It's not over yet... (Look at me telling you cheer up, when I felt sad yesterday just thinking about how end is nearing and no more SOTUS...why am I telling you this... just making u all sad... ugh) CHEER UP! :w00t:

Hellooo ^_^

I just wanted to type it's Tuesday... then I saw it's Monday really. uh We have 5 more days 'till EP. 12 airs. *loooong wait* :mellow:

• Like 4

Guest delightful
20 minutes ago, dbsjkyuhyuksu said:

Hoo.. so, is that use for someone who closes to us?
Like what Kong said, "Why dont P'Arthit use Pi n Nong instead of Phum n Khun?"

N is it okay to call our friend without Ai'? And someone who we just know without P' or N', just call them with their name?

*too much asking, sorry >///<*

Yes, usually the 'P' and 'N' is used between people that are close, siblings, work place, and school settings. It's used between people on friendly terms. What Kongpope said to Arthit was so cute, but I prefer how Arthit uses 'Pom' and 'Khun' between them. It gives it a different feel, because Arthit treats Kongpope differently from the rest. It's special in my opinion.

It's okay to call our friends without the 'Ai' in front of it. You just say their names. Usually girls will just use the name and not add 'Ai' to their guy friend's names, I guess girls are supposed to be more proper? The female equivalent of 'Ai' for a girl is 'E', which girls do use between close friends. It can also be used as an insult too, just like 'Ai'.

If it's someone whom you just met then it's more proper to use 'Khun' which is an equivalent of 'Mr.' or 'Miss', I use 'Khun' with my friend's friends who I am not close with.. since we are older now. If you're still young then you can just use their first names.

Sorry if it seems confusing. I swear it's not confusing. It's the same concept as 'hyung' and 'noona'. :sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, deaylie said:

@two5four3 Even though it's very late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I also notice it when I first saw it! But I remembered that she write Kong's name in the eraser ._.

I know that she wrote Kong's name on it. I wrote it there. Now while she used it... what's left is 'M' upside down. So it looked to me like M's name in English. That's why I wanted to share it with all of you. :lol:

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, aryien86 said:

Dat 55555 means hahahahaha~~ dats d simple way to use n understand dat~ ^^

*I'm not Thai's but dats what I understand d meaning tho*

5 in thai spelled "ha", so if someone typed 5555 it sounds "hahahaha" -> laughing

Spoiler

1 - nueng

2 - som

3 - sam

4 - si

5- ha

6 - hok

7 - chet

8 - paet

9 - kao

10 - sip

0 - soon/sun

So... kongpope 0062 will be spelled

"Soon soon hok som, KONGPOPE!!!" lol

* Anyway I'm not a thai guy so im sorry if there is any mistake *

• Like 12

2 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Hey, speaking of pink milk...

I know you guys love the term "pink milk monster" (and I did too when it was brought up first, it was hillarious), but... am I the only one who finds that we've seriously been overusing it and it's not funny anymore?

(no offense!!! Just wondering if anybody feels like me here)

i don't think i ever used it to be funny lol...

for me personally at first it more like angry word to call Arthit without being too rude calling another horrible name while being angry at him so i think when delightful used that i think that the safest word to call him monster for hurting Kong but adding cute pink milk in front tell i still love him anyway if that make sense..well im sure im gonna be back to Arthit once the angst over ..well other people seem to love that nickname already it could just end up as his nickname in future for some like it or not :P

yeah Nott is awesome and he like the voice of reason :) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Yeah, that had me confused too when I first try to make the drink.

Basically, according to the official recipe you'd need unsweetened condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk (and the sirup and ice,obviously). But, honestly, when I tried that, it was disgustingly sweet. I haven't tried it again since, because I really, really didn't like how sweet it was. I think if you follow @delightful's suggestion and just go with regular milk instead, you should be fine, you really don't need the sweetened condensed milk at all... I assume, the reason why the Thai recipe asks for the two condensed versions is that so many people are lactose intolerant and can't drink regular milk, but are fine with condensed milk.

Not really. Pink milk is supposed to be served with 70 - 80% ice so, the taste is made very strong and the right way to drink it is wait until the ice has melted a little and start from top to bottom. (the thinner dissolved part will float.)

Also, condensed milk, either sweetened or not, is sterlitized with high heat thus it has the smell of cooked milk due to caramelized lactose.

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Is there another meaning to 'pink milk' that I don't know about? :blink: When I write Pink Milk Monster, I am literally referring to the drink that Arthit drinks. I didn't know there was another meaning to it. Someone enlighten me, if it's rated R then use a spoiler box. Why do I have a feeling that it's rated R? :sweatingbullets:

Kind of. Pink milk has girly image for its taste and color. It isn't called "pink milk" in Thai though. We call it Nomyen which can be directly translated as Iced milk.

39 minutes ago, deaylie said:

Does anyone know this? Is it also a BL story?? I know one of the male is Natthew, bcs ago he is debut in korea with song "She's Bad" (feat. B2ST Junhyung). I remember it bcs I really like the song.

Nah, you've been deceived. Natthew had 1 sided love here.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Alright, I've finally watche dthe episode, and I actually really liked it. I mean, it was waaaay to short (felt like it at least, but maybe that was because I wasn't watching it live first), but I loved a lot of what was in there...

Okay, so I'm gonna write my review nad mix it up with screencaps. (most of it all under the spoiler to save space).

But first, let me thank P'@delightful for her wonderful translation and also the amazing speed. Also thanks so much to @baw for the encoding. You guys are amazing!

Alright, let me start with a picture of the episode's hero: [...]

Nott was such a delight to watch and listen to in this one. Look at him observing Arthit and, while always respecting his boundaries, still managing to point out what's important and what Arthit refuses to see. What a great friend he is. Arthit is very, very lucky to have him. Wow.

Reveal hidden contents

Alright so we get Arthit and Namtarn meeting up and what follows is the flashback to the day Jay confessed his crush on Namtarn to his best friend. 02%20jay%20clueless_zps5qoav7am.jpg

I really liked the way they shot this whole scene. Yeah, I get that some of you are upset about how much time Namtarn got in this episode, but all of her scenes were important. This one truly established how close she, Arthit and Jay were back in the days. And seeing the flashbacks also really helped up grasp how Jay's confession hurt Arthit, and how, still, he was being too good of a guy to do anything about it. He's always been there for his freinds, and in that respect he is actually a lot like Kongpop...

And then we got Namtarn talking about what happened during her date. I saw people on here commenting that it could have been done shorter, without the flashback footage of the restaurant scene and just her telling the story instead. But, honestly, I prefer the way it was done on the episode. For one, it much better conveyed the emotions. For example: we could actually see how much effort Namtarn put into being positive about it all. She literally never stops smiling, although she has a hard time at it. You can even see her lips shake at some point. I thought that was very lovely and made her very relatable as a character.03%20namtarn_zpsqd490sqc.jpg

And the other reason is, we actually get to see Jay and his facial expressions. And, yes, while everything he says is basically him putting his foot in his mouth again and again and again, his expressions show that he genuinely didn't mean to hurt Namtarn and, even more importantly that he's sorry and he's hurting because he knows how much she is hurting. Look at his sorry expression here...04%20jay2_zps2um5pnnk.jpgI think the most beautiful thing about this scene is, that it's a parallel to later when Arthit will be working and too busy to spend a lot of time with Kongpop. Maybe he will learn from Namtarns story...

Anyway, on to Arthit describing Kongpop. That scene really had me grin. It's such an ironic moment, not just because of Krist's facial expressions:05%20arthit%20talking%20about%20kong_zpsBut mostly because he's sooooooooooo detailed in all of the things he says, and literally EVERYTHING he lists points out how insanely close him and Kong must be. And Namtarn totally gets it too, just look at her face:06%20namtarn%20confused%20about%20the%20That face is bascially saying, "So, you're telling me you hate him, by letting me know you've spent your breakfasts, lunches and dinners together and you know all his dietary habits, and you've seen him wake up and get dressed. How exactly did that happen?!"

Ooh, also: Namtarn picking up on the pink milk and how it contradicts Arthit’s harsh image and then Kongpope seeing them together in JUST that moment, laughing and talking… that was so perfect too: Because remember how Kong doesn’t want anyone to know that Arthit likes pink milk and prefers to be the only one teasing him about it? ( I mean, I don’t think he could hear the two speak, but the milk was there!). I love that little detail.

I kind of wonder if Namtarn is having second thoughts about choosing Jay back then. Not sure though. Maybe she really just wants Arthit back as her friend and nothing more. But… there were many small things in their conversation that could have been used as an in by Arthit, if he had chosen to go there. Of course he wouldn’t, because he’s always been a good guy and a really good friend to Jay, but at the same time he’s already lost his heart, just needs to grasp it.

She's also the second of Arthit's friends who points out that, obviously, something is wrong and he needs to do something about it. And, while Arthit seems kind of unwilling when he hears her suggestion (much like with Nott), he definitely takes it all to heart and does think about it!

Which is why he later calls Kong, even though he's really really dreading the conversation.

To be honest, I’m surprised Kong even still has cigarettes at all. But I guess it’s a good sign that we see him still go by what Arthit asked him to do, even if they’re not talking.

The fact that the two of them sit down at their desks as the same time, both frustrated with the situation is such a beautiful nod to their connection, and also a nice symbolic image in comparison to May later.

Kongpop is ALL in the open, facing Arthit’s room, illuminated,  ready to be free but also easy to be hurt. Arthit on the other hand is, facing away from Kong, and hiding behind his curtain and kind of in the darkness too – just like his feelings. Not to mention, Kong already had his phone in his hand when Arthit called, as if he was desperately waiting for the call. Even when apart they’re so in tune with each other.

Also, the way Singto’s voice breaks during the call, gets me every time. It’s such beautiful and perfect acting. Just look at Singto’s fist, how his hand is first open and just a tiny bit shaky, and then he has to make a fist in order to brace himself for the confession. That is so superb…07%20kongs%20fist_zpsqtuimbqb.jpg

And Krist too. He’s so subtle in his mimics and gestures, but it’s all raw emotion. Just look at how, when Arthit hangs up quickly, Krist’s face is a bit shaky and he’s breathing real quick. I can’t believe how good they are.

I know a lot of people here were disappointed that some of Singto’s balcony clips were cut, but… honestly, I didn’t mind that at all. I think the true beauty and intimacy lies in the close up that we got of Arthit and his mouth grimacing (honestly, I pretty much got from that that he was either going to cry as well, or at least close to tears but not allowing himself to let them flow.)09%20arthit%20almost%20crying_zpsb2p4yypAnd of course of Kongpop crying, only shot from behind (but we still see the tears).10%20kongpop%20crying_zpseh1a1dps.jpg

I also love that they added in the bit about Kongpop taking off the bracelet and mixed it with really powerful rejection moment flashbacks. I thought it was a wonderful way of showing Kongpop’s utter devastation, pain and, at the same time, decision to stop running after Arthit. The scene basically screamed, “I wanted to believe that I have a chance, but I get it now. You’ve never wanted me all along.

May at the desk: It's such a strong parallel to Kongpop at the desk, but in contrast to Kong and Arthit, Kong and May are completely disconnected, because he’s suffering and giving up while she’s smiling and hoping. What better way to cineastically show how they’re really, really NOT made for each other? This is the durian talk all over again, just much more subtle and much more grown up.

Also, the next day in class! While everybody notices that Kong doesn’t look too good (all his friends comment on it, Prae notices too and asks him about it), May just stands there. And when Kong leaves, she tells Em to invite Kong to the library later… which, is nice on one hand, because it’s considerate and inclusive, but at the same time, she wanted him to be there so much that instead of giving him the time out that he needs, she asked for him to join them. I mean, there’s no mal intent or anything, just… once again a disconnect and no genuine understanding. (Again, in comparison to Arthit, who really dreaded the phone call, but made it anyway because he knew it was necessary, mostly for Kongpop’s sake, and who only hung up when he couldn’t take it anymore.)12%20prea_zpszjnnstii.jpg

The school scene, by the way, was the only one that bothered me a little bit (much more than the balcony scene), because I felt the whole teacher thing was unnecessary. Why did we need to know that each of the students is getting their own assignment? Why did we have to hear Tiw’s question about whether they would get to choose a topic? What importance does that have to the storyline? The scene wasn’t all thaaaaat long, but still, those couple seconds could have been used much better. Maybe they could have had the teacher talk in the background, but the cameras could have been focusing on Kong and how down he is, or maybe on his friends watching him and observing his state, and then May could have still asked to meet up in the library. But… then again, maybe they put that scene in to show how Kong is trying really hard to move on from being so invested in Arthit. I don’t know. 11%20teacher_zpsz3nqcrph.jpg

Off was awesome as always. And see? They ALL know that something’s up. As soon as Nott mentions, “someone’s quiet”, they all play along and Bright goes What? Who? Where? – all overly dramatic, only to then look at Arthit and nonchalantly say,”Oh, it’s you.” Like that was a given. THEY ALL KNOW, I tell you. And then Nott with the stomach ache suggestion and a grin that made it clear he’s known all along it has never been the food, haha.

Anyway, what I really meant to say about this scene. I love Tuta. Isn’t Tuta just perfect. I could watch him all day long.13%20off%20and%20tuta_zpsvy3x4b1o.jpg

That scene was soooooooo beautifully shot. My favorite scene of the episode. Look at how tiny Kong looks in the empty hall. What a beautiful camera shot. 14%20kong%20in%20hall_zpsonkccvbw.jpgAnd then we’re focusing on Kong up close. And it’s so symbolic, too. Kong is trying to distance himself from everything, and he does by going right to the place where it all started. So, once again, he’s full on connected to Arthit yet completely isolated in the vast and empty building. And then he gets that message, and I bet we were all hoping against better judgement that it was going to be Arthit. And of course it’s not, and Kong doesn’t react twice before Em actually calls him so he feels obliged to be there for his friends. And, once again, isn’t it awesome how, right in that moment, right at that place, his friends call out to him (They sent their spirits, huh?). Sotus system in a nutshell. Man, everything in this story is connected and fits like a perfect puzzle.

Ugh, I messed up and accidentally posted just a picture without text first. Can you guys see the text now or is it only visible to me? (sorry)

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ugh, I messed up and accidentally posted just a picture without text first. Can you guys see the text now or is it only visible to me? (sorry)

We can see them now. you give us a good explanation. I like your details :) @tsoon0708

Imo, Namtarn taking half episode is not a problem for me also... I want to explain also but you already give all the details lol.

30 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

2 = song+ (not som) and you are good at counting in Thai :)

OH MY GOSH!!! Krist is so cute and adorable in this post :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for the correction! @Jay BudLight

• Like 6

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

Alright, let me start with a picture of the episode's hero:01%20nott_zpszzna2mjo.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Am not far to totally agree to your comment (just think teacher's scene is a very short one that don't really disturb the story), and as you, but i already say that, i think this episode is a seminal one, important point for the rest of the story. Great is your point of view to me!

• Like 6

Guest delightful
47 minutes ago, welp said:

Kind of. Pink milk has girly image for its taste and color. It isn't called "pink milk" in Thai though. We call it Nomyen which can be directly translated as Iced milk.

I know that Nom Yen literally translates to cold milk, the question I was asking is if it had another meaning other than what I was using it for. I do know that it's usually considered a 'girl's drink', but the way @tsoon0708 worded it, it sounded like there was a perverted/sexual meaning to it. Which I think could be possible since I've kind of seen a couple of posts by our members here laugh about it.