[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

24 minutes ago, ArthurA said:

Meu Deus!!!!!!! Além de brasileiros, natalenses siiim!!!!!!! Tô gritando. 

O que falar dessa pessoa que conheci no soompi fórum e já considero pacas? Morta viu ahhaha

Gente, também sou de Natal e apaixonado por SOTUS! Queria muito poder ler a Novel, mas a série já mata a minha vontade. Enfim, conheci esse fórum só agora. XP

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Rafael Silva said:

Gente, também sou de Natal e apaixonado por SOTUS! Queria muito poder ler a Novel, mas a série já mata a minha vontade. Enfim, conheci esse fórum só agora. XP

OMG!!! Todos natalenses unidos e enaltecendo Sotus. Eu também queria ler a novel mas não tenho paciência. E é bem melhor ver do que só imaginar né nom? 

Pois seja muito bem vindo à essa vida sofrida Rafael! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ArthurA said:

OMG!!! Todos natalenses unidos e enaltecendo Sotus. Eu também queria ler a novel mas não tenho paciência. E é bem melhor ver do que só imaginar né nom? 

Pois seja muito bem vindo à essa vida sofrida Rafael! 

Adoro assistir BL tailandesas. Peguei um vício forte, mas SOTUS me conquistou demais! Tô sofrendo pelo ep que saiu hoje? Tô sofrendo, mas a vida é assim. kkk

• Like 3

I really don´t want to be some kind of "party pooper"...but could we please stick with English here..I know that it is always great to meet a follow countryman, especially if they are from the same city,...but it is somewhat impolite to choose a language here that not everyone is able to follow.

• Like 9

Ô mundo pequeno meu Deus! A pessoa entra num fórum sobre k-pop, pra falar e acompanhar uma série BL que passa na Tailândia e encontra duas pessoas desconhecidas que saíram do mesmo buraco! Super Chokito!! kkkk

Small world OMG!! A person enters a forum about k-pop, to follow a Thai BL series and finds two other people that emerged from teh same hole!! LOL

@ArthurA and @Rafael Silva SOTUS is the first Thai series that you guys watched?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

Ô mundo pequeno meu Deus! A pessoa entra num fórum sobre k-pop, pra falar e acompanhar uma série BL que passa na Tailândia e encontra duas pessoas desconhecidas que saíram do mesmo buraco! Super Chokito!! kkkk

Small world OMG!! A person enters a forum about k-pop, to follow a Thai BL series and finds two other people that emerged from teh same hole!! LOL

@ArthurA and @Rafael Silva SOTUS is the first Thai series that you guys watched?

O mundo é mesmo pequeno. Antes de assistir as séries BL eu assisti filmes como Love of Siam, My Bromance, Love Is Coming, etc e foi daí que eu passei a gostar das BL tailandesa. A primeira série que eu vi foi Club Friday 5, depois foi Make It Right <3 e agora tô assistindo SOTUS <3 

Before watching BL series I watched a bunch of movies. But the first series a watched was  Club Friday 5, then I watched Make It Right and now I'm watching SOTUS. <3

Tentei sintetizar. :P

14 minutes ago, Asgarla said:

I really don´t want to be some kind of "party pooper"...but could we please stick with English here..I know that it is always great to meet a follow countryman, especially if they are from the same city,...but it is somewhat impolite to choose a language here that not everyone is able to follow.

I'm really sorry.  I'll stick to english now. My bad. Hehe'

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, deedeebr said:

Meu Deus, sim! Eu espera por um brasileiro já que BR está em todos os lugares, menos pessoas de Natal. Vamos celebrar!

Eu ja assisti algumas BL séries tailandesas. Eu tava com medo de assistir sotus, mas quando comecei eu não consigo parar mais. Eu rezo para que a semana passe rápido e pra que chegue domingo( que é quando o ep com as legendas saem). Haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG yeah. I was expecting someone from Brazil but not from Natal.  Yey let's celebrate!

No, I've watched some BL Thai series. I was afraid to watch SOTUS. But when I started I just can't stop right now. I pray that the week passes really fast that I can watch SOTUS on Sunday(when the subs are available) haha.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, delightful said:

Everyone is talking about making the pink milk drink. Here is my recipe and I think this is the easiest, I've made this all my life this way. You take the red syrup and add it to milk and mix it up and pour it over ice. That's what I drink at work when I need to 'wake' up. It's pretty refreshing. No need to get all fussy with different types of milk. That red syrup is already flavored and that's the flavor you're going for. If I feel fancy then I just add some evaporated milk on top. But the flavor is all in the syrup. The other drink you can make with that red syrup that I like is just simply mixing it in water and pouring it on ice.. that's called 'Nam Daeng' literally 'red water'.  It's very common in Thailand.

The red syrup looks like this:

5630000473.jpg

And regular milk:

BigSel-PlsPint16-2-111811.jpg

Just wondering if the red syrup taste the same as the rose syrup. If it does, this "pink milk" in Singapore and Malaysia (maybe Indo) is called Bandung. ^_^

• Like 7

3 hours ago, salz said:
  Hide contents

well about the msg to director thing i have no idea about that since i don't even know the director sns lol..well i do follow Krist and Singto in their twitter but i never even tweet to them personally lol since i mostly only talk about Sotus here...i rarely try to talk to the actors or staff in their personal sns no matter to praise or complaint since im too shy to even type to them lol so i mostly only showing my crazy self at this thread :P

well i think my problem is i feel some people just throw sarcasm or not happy with people complaint about editing so i feel like one of people being mentioned indirectly since i talk a lot about that since yesterday...

well because this is discussion forum i thought it just normal if you have some critic on certain scene you dislike or how you wish thing get edited better so it can give better impact to storyline so what wrong if you feel cheated in some scene that could be edited certain way because that what they give me in teaser lol...and in this case it the production have given the teaser on the crying scene first so it just natural to expect it come out the same so it just shock me when it totally different and they cut the precious few sec lol...tbh i do this a lot in other drama thread saying this and that you wanna see differently it just the character as viewer to think about the drama after watching and wanna convey my feels :P

of course my comment become dramatic, exaggerate or more passionate when it turn into writing form in forum discussion place while in real life i mostly quiet and not talking to people lol..it just how i spazz

i actually being pretty nice to Sotus tbh since my majority complaint only regarding to editing or lighting but im fine with other stuff since the actors doing great and the story/dialogues is very loyal respecting real novel so i would say my satisfaction is 9/10 for Sotus while -1/10 i keep for bad editing/lighting :P 

ok sorry for taking too much space i have bad habit to write really long essay with not much important content lol

tbh im sleep deprive too since it already almost 5am here my eyes super sleepy but idk why i keep repeating that balcony scene to torture myself instead of getting sleep im going crazy..

i need ep12 ASAP so i can see Arthit suffer after seeing how heartbroken my poor Kong in this ep *evil laugh*

im glad there no teaser given to Arthit crying over pink milk so i won't have much expectation or anything to compare how they edit lol...the problem with Kong crying scene or the beach scene where Arthit save him is there much anticipation because of teaser given long before the ep so when the editing turn out different it make me upset so i try to stop having expectation for future ep and enjoy as it is (ok you better don't think dirty everytime i type pink milk monster tear not my fault you guys do it to yourself) B)

@dreadaeleonkvothe

@salz,

Spoiler

* deleted *

... resolved privately.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, icecool_3313 said:

Just wondering if the red syrup taste the same as the rose syrup. If it does, this "pink milk" in Singapore and Malaysia (maybe Indo) is called Bandung. ^_^

you mean Bandung Town ? he :D

*sorry for bad english*

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Everyone is talking about making the pink milk drink. Here is my recipe and I think this is the easiest, I've made this all my life this way. You take the red syrup and add it to milk and mix it up and pour it over ice. That's what I drink at work when I need to 'wake' up. It's pretty refreshing. No need to get all fussy with different types of milk. That red syrup is already flavored and that's the flavor you're going for. If I feel fancy then I just add some evaporated milk on top. But the flavor is all in the syrup. The other drink you can make with that red syrup that I like is just simply mixing it in water and pouring it on ice.. that's called 'Nam Daeng' literally 'red water'.  It's very common in Thailand.

The red syrup looks like this:

Spoiler

5630000473.jpg

And regular milk:

Spoiler

BigSel-PlsPint16-2-111811.jpg

I was rewatching MIR and right as I saw your post they were drinking nam daeng (at least it looked like nam daeng :sweatingbullets:). I also notice that Rodtang drinks pink milk in one scene! Haha noticing it more now because of SOTUS.

2 hours ago, Sasuke14 said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe those eps are for Club Friday the series 2 :-( Looking for Series 5 To be continued.... but thank you for the find because I have also wanted to watch the To Be Continued for series 2 as well! 

Oh sorry I didn't read it very closely and just saw club friday :sweatingbullets: I'm not sure about series 5.

1 hour ago, icecool_3313 said:

I don't think it tastes like rose because it is suppose to taste like this fruit:

red-hales-blue-boy.jpg

I still haven't tasted it yet though :sweatingbullets: I wanna go find the syrup at some point. I've just looked through these websites before when I got curious about it -->

http://www.thailandbreeze.com/refreshing-thai-fruit-syrups.html

http://www.iamwannee.com/lets-get-to-know-thai-drinks/

46 minutes ago, erngust said:

@salz,

Reveal hidden contents

Oh okay that makes a lot more sense now!

Spoiler

I think I got confused a bit by the way you worded some things and didn't pick up on the sarcasm! Sorry about the misunderstanding and thank you for explaining it more :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh okay that makes a lot more sense now!

Hide contents

I think I got confused a bit by the way you worded some things and didn't pick up on the sarcasm! Sorry about the misunderstanding and thank you for explaining it more :sweatingbullets: I should be more careful with my words! 

another apology for the confusion... I actually made further edits that you might have missed as quoted.  thanks and gotta move on and get on forward... we're here but for the numbered SOTUS days for us to enjoy nonetheless... :) 

• Like 4

My theories

first of all all the comments topic video and spoiler i read them all every day :heart:

thank you @delightful  for the subs and the spoiler and the aweosme comments in your video. :wub::wub:
tumblr_ohnv9fCzHY1vh9q97o1_400.gif

First of all i understand him out of the sudden kong tell him how he feels ( and someone was curius to learn) :P Do you like it now>?? ^_^  Well p arhit is the Head of the hazing team

•  well as we can say someone who presents the face and the repulation of the  Engineering is now easy to be accept that he is falling love with a first year guy and the one that mess with him... and aw we know he thinkw that he is still in love with namtan he is  afraid of him self and society too.. ( my theories.. before the good episodes:P:P)

tumblr_ohn0gdR79n1vh9q97o1_400.gif

Kong the little suffering hero puppy... he is going to give up because he think that p arhit doesnt like him.... come one he is going to take his lesson in the episode 12 according to the spoilers..... your time is coming... when he cry i felt so fed up with the "pink milk monster" :lol: i am still laughing.,, anyway maybe kong is afraid about p arthit and what others will tell about this... i have more to tell but is already night here,,,

SOMEONE ALREADY SAID ???!!! HE LIKES YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!! 
We all remember that scene and guess who was the one you tease from the beginning :)

tumblr_ocpivq1Ojr1ubx099o2_500.gif

tumblr_ocpivq1Ojr1ubx099o1_540.gif

tumblr_ocpivq1Ojr1ubx099o3_540.gif

And now is only my imagination or knot is suspect something is going on between thw arguing kong and arthit sorry but that guy it was awesome.... in that episode... ^_^ 

5-13-683x1024.jpgf

And finally i think someone tell it there but i dont remember the page,,
"in the sky there aren't only the moon and the stars" kong ( but the way i didnt realise it that he means ( The warm sun ) until i read it here ^_^ 

thats all i cant wait for the next week but as long as i saw the comments its ok... .. and lets wait.. :bawling:

• Like 15

@dreadaeleonkvothe I keep trying to get my sister to watch Merlin but she doesn't want to:angry:. Hahah.

Can't wait to watch the next episode! I can't concentrate on the stuff I need to do and they are due this Sat. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Maybe the episode can be a reward for finishing it.

Edited by jodlm
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, jodlm said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe I keep trying to get my sister to watch Merlin but she doesn't want to:angry:. Hahah.

Can't wait to watch the next episode! I can't concentrate on the stuff I need to do and they are due this Sat. :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Maybe the episode can be a reward for finishing it.

Aww that's too bad that she won't watch it! I should rewatch it when I have more free time :) I own a couple of the seasons on DVD. Colin Morgan is so cute xD

I'm also so excited for the next episode of SOTUS!! I feel you; it's so hard to concentrate on real life when all you can think about is Sotus :wub:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, delightful said:

I re-watched it and I'm sad again. Why do I keep doing this? P'Arthit jaa, please just stop being so stubborn. It's so obvious that you're so affect by Kongpope's words. If you didn't like him then you wouldn't be hanging up on him and not being able to accept his answer to your question. Please, I beg you to see how precious and delicate Kongpope is right now. The kid is crying so much that he can't even sleep. Even his friends can see it.

And Kongpope, hang in there. P'Arthit will see the light soon and come chasing after you. I promise... because I've read the book and I know your future. LOL!

Okay, it's 4:30AM here.. going to bed now before I get any crazier. I just had to re-watch ep.11 for the 5th time before bed. You know.. get my daily 5th dosage in before I ... knock out so I can dream of hugging Kongpope. P'Arthit is sleeping on the floor tonight, he has been a bad boy in ep.11.

Oh! P'Off, y'all better realize that the boy is mine! He's.. well... he belongs to Gun Attaphan first, then to me... then ... you guys. So get in line!!!!
GOOD NIGHT BY FELLOW PINK MILK SIPPERS!!!!!

It is amazing that you know the future of these two or else I will be like Kong and couldnt sleep at all too.

Thank you for posting things..youre my SOTUS fuel.

--FELLOW PINK MILK SIPPERS--smooth

• Like 3

16 hours ago, delightful said:

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

Thank you very much!!! awesome...

• Like 3

On 01/12/2016 at 10:34 PM, travelerpeach said:

It's my first time posting something here and I'm a little nervous :sweatingbullets: First, I wanna say thank you @delightful for subbing SOTUS and making us able to watch this beautiful serie from any part of the world (btw im from brazil xD) Anyway, I've been reading all the spoilers and for the first time I really didn't feel frustrated after reading them, instead it just made me more anxious to watch the news eps (something doesn't feel right hehe)   

I just don't wanna see the end of the series, we have just few episodes until it ends :tears: I'll be heartbroken after it, sotus lives in my heart now, together with krist and singto~

I feel like everyone in here are big family who just wanna see a happy ending for our boys xD So that's it, I really don't wanna see the end of it, but I can't do anything about it except rewatch it all over again...

Thank you guys, all of you~ *3*

*Btw, I don't know if it's not allowed introduce this topic here, but does anyone here likes make it right?~

*sorry if I made any mistake I'm still improving my english*

Oh my god, finally someone from Brazil! Welcome <3 (btw, yeah I know you've posted this 5 days ago but I'm catching up with the forum now so sorry not sorry :P

-

Guys, it's been too long!
I just got my degree from college (well now I can say I'm a B.A. in Communications hahahah it feels so weird) so I wasn't really going online. Like... At all ahahahah so many papers to finish arghhhh but here I am! Btw, I read over 40 pages today hahaha but I just can't help it, I love reading every single post in here.

-

About the 11th ep: can I just say... TOO MUCH FILLERS? I mean, it was really sweet seeing A describing K to N but come on... The scene with her took almost half of the episode hahahahah but even with that, I love N character and how she gets A.
And where's Wad???? It has been 4 episodes without any mention of him???
Aaaaand with that, can I say PremWad is just a illusion? Hhahahah

And I can't wait for all the angst in ep 12??? Hhahaha

• Like 6