[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I was thinking the same thing when I first stumbled upon SOTUS! ^_^ (especially considering that I had just finished MIR... they're so little O_o lol)

I'm the same year as Singto too ^^

But I'm younger than him technically because I was born in December ^_^

Omg yeah in MIR they're so young they're like babies to me even though they're just 5 years younger o_O

EDIT : page 222 make a wish!!!!! :wub:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

What a nice sandwich ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My pervert mind is working fine on this photo...how i wish i was there HAHAHAHA

They really love doing the sandwich thing HAHAHA

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

But I'm younger than him technically because I was born in December ^_^

Omg yeah in MIR they're so young they're like babies to me even though they're just 5 years younger o_O

EDIT : page 222 make a wish!!!!! :wub:

Lovesick - Teens/Puberty

Make It Right - Fetus HAHAHAHA

Sotus The Series - Perfect age! Yasss 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 11

I just sent a message on Twitter to the music label which is a lot used by the show (West One Music, the label that produced the album Euphorica, the one were "Ripples" is ---- I f!cking love Ripples, it's my favorite track so far :wub:) if they could add two specific albums on Spotify AND LITERALLY AS I WROTE THIS, they answered me holy sh!t they said, quote, "Probably, yes. We're slowly putting all of our albums onto Spotify" 16.gif Their music is so good!

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, JavieR said:

Wow, Gun Atthapan??? So its from puppy honey 2? *Bookmark

Can't wait to see these boys.. They're so cute sleeping like that..

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@OTAKU-KUN That 3rd video, I saw on W2S Subteam FB page that they are currently working on subs. We just need to wait. ^_^

I prefer when @delightful is subbing stuff :wub: No offense to them, but her english is better.... It's crazy because it would take them one week to sub, it takes her much less than that (even though she works) and the quality is better ;) Again, no offense, I was really glad to see their subbed episodes when no one else was doing it (and I'm probably gonna watch this subbed interview) .... But they're no as passionate as her since when GMMTV started posting the episodes on YouTube, they decided to stop subbing.... Thank god she's here 16.gif

• Like 8

I am so in love with episode 8 :wub: kong being jealous is the hottest thing literally ;) and what i can't stop repeating is when arthit shouted "are you crazy? If i told you to die, would you go die?", that high squeaky type shouting voice was so fcking cute :bawling: and i can't believe we have to wait another week oh lord :confounded:

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, JavieR said:

P'Off always behind Krist ;) 

55 minutes ago, JavieR said:

Lovesick - Teens/Puberty

Make It Right - Fetus HAHAHAHA

Sotus The Series - Perfect age! Yasss 

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I like the fetus part hahahahaha

Agreed with the Sotus age.. yeah just right

• Like 2

I really can't catch up with progress of this forum topic, I'll be out for a coupe of hours and boom 3-5 new pages added. The fandom is strong in this one :w00t: I won't be surprise if we surpass the Love Sick forum topic 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

yes but Kong already lectured him about making his batchmates suffer and all by him not caring. He even attended the last activities ( capture the flag) but he didn't go with his batchmates to celebrate the victory they earned through hardwork? And him and prem are already okay, so I don't see any reason why he didn't he come and earn his gear. Isn't it already established that the gear is very important to engineering students? He would have alteast attended for the sake of getting his gear.

Ooooooh, wouldn't it be awesome if Prem went and delivered the gear personally, because he noticed that Was was missing and he needs to get the gear and... and... and..... You know?:w00t:

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Ooooooh, wouldn't it be awesome if Prem went and delivered the gear personally, because he noticed that Was was missing and he needs to get the gear and... and... and..... You know?:w00t:

and get a kiss in return? I'm all for it :w00t:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:
10 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

and get a kiss in return? I'm all for it :w00t:

:grin: haha that'll be awesome, since I was very surprised he didn't even notice that Wad wasn't there... No one noticed.... It's weird, isn't it ? :blink:

• Like 3