[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

27 minutes ago, OriginalNickname said:

I made a playlist on spotify with all the musics from the show (It's called 'SOTUS The Series Soundtrack')

thanks ;p 

21 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

I heard that Krist broke up with his GF, is that true? Was it because of the fans harassing her? 

stupid people harassing her. 

Hello, community! I'm new here in the forum and I just want to tell that I read you all from page one hahaha you're very funny and I love the way y'll love SOTUS, because I love in the same way~. I'm looking for the glorious translation of the novel. You can not imagine everything I've been looking for. The secret is well kept kkkk. Thanks to Deligthful for allowing international fans to read the novel, I'm in the process of looking for each cap. I hope to continue in the forum and with the new season read you more. Sorry for the message so long. Thank you;) from Latin America

Hello again, I think I lost ... I read here that there were problems because people outside the forum publish the translation of the novel ... and had stayed in the chapter 9. From there I can not get more. Can someone tell me if the translate stay there or if the translation is complete? Thank you and sorry for bugging this topic.:heart:

Krist and Singto are schoolmates right? and singto is suppose to be older but i saw a vid of Krist saying he's graduating this year but Singto is still studying, masters perhaps? .... you know anything about their education background? are they in the same major or university? 

5 hours ago, tsukimori said:

Krist and Singto are schoolmates right? and singto is suppose to be older but i saw a vid of Krist saying he's graduating this year but Singto is still studying, masters perhaps? .... you know anything about their education background? are they in the same major or university? 

Hello, I do not remember all the details but the thing goes like this: Singto is a year older than Krist, so he is one more year than Krst in the university also he is his Senior. The two study economics at the same university, but Singto before graduating (because they had little left) went to another university to study Art .... so Krist is about to graduate and Singto is still missing. I hope to make it clear. If someone can clarify better it would be good lol :)

ps: I also read that Singto referred to what I was studying as a Masters, so I have the doubt kkkkk

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Harunacamelia said:

Any more updates? It's sort of frustrating how secretive this is...or is it just my imagination? LOL

On instagram Livestream are a some backstage scenes... I think that Guy is going to play in this season, he was dress with the red SOTUS Jacket

• Like 1