[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Good morning guys, going to download ep 13! yay:heart:

Spoiler

I hope we won't abandon our soompi thread just because we have fb group, right? I got used to this place and I feel comfortable talking with u guys here, I don't want to leave this place.:crazy::phew:

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I do have a FB account. Have had one for years as it was the easiest method of keeping up with distant friends or who speak languages I have nigh on forgotten or never really knew.

Last night there were nine hundred and odd members of the Group. This morning there are 1600 +.

Something needs to be made clear here. The Group may be closed, but all that means is that the postings are private. YOU are not. Go look at the members list (yes it is open to the world) and click on any face. You will get whatever their privacy settings allow, and I rather suspect that if you join a group (even if they set it to 'Secret') your status between members becomes 'open'. Not a problem if you have just created an account but for those of you (like me) with existing accounts, look before you leap.

I've just spent ten minutes looking at people's holidays and what they had for lunch yesterday ! Do I want to share my FB Status with 1600+ unknown people ? Don't think so !

I think my reason for being in this forum just became redundant.

i'm join that fb group already, i think if you dont want to share anything with the member group you can private for account. so people only can see your profile not your timeline or friend.

that all.:blush:

• Like 1

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Hide contents

I hope we won't abandon our soompi thread just because we have fb group, right? I got used to this place and I feel comfortable talking with u guys here, I don't want to leave this place.:crazy::phew:

This thread used to explode on Saturday night and all day on Sunday. It becomes so quiet now. I'm sad:tears:

I'm downloading the one uploaded by Thai4u in dailymotion right now, 380p while waiting the official Mega link from delightful on fb group :wub:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, dedededeva said:
  Hide contents

This thread used to explode on Saturday night and all day on Sunday. It becomes so quiet now. I'm sad:tears:

I'm downloading the one uploaded by Thai4u in dailymotion right now, 380p while waiting the official Mega link from delightful on fb group :wub:

It kind of exploded yesterday haha tho.:wub: but still I'm not going to leave this place even if it becomes quiet.:w00t:

Delightful has already posted the MEGA link on our group.:)

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, shinnu said:

It kind of exploded yesterday haha tho.:wub: but still I'm not going to leave this place even if it becomes quiet.:w00t:

Delightful has already posted the MEGA link on our group.:)

I can't find the link in the group, I have been reloading it :tears: please help me :tears:

Edit: I found it ❤ Gonna download it now!

• Like 2

hey i'm a silent readers here, and i just open my bookmark on sotus forum here, and i was disheartened because of the current issues. i already send my request on FB, but i really think that's it's quite unfair for our friends who already been members here and following sotus for so long (longer than me) to be unable to get delightful's subs. is there no other way? why soompi forum put "insert other media button" if we can't share links for video and gifs????

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Just search "Delightful Subs" on facebook and the group will come up. Press join and then P'Acha or I will approve you :) 

hi.. i already send a join request, add me please. thank u. 

• Like 2

Friends, I just finished watching the subbed episode :) 

Spoiler

► It's crazy how faithful they are to the novel... We found all the moments @delightful described us, they even used the same dialogues! Just like they do in japanese live-actions haha

► No new music for the playlist unfortunately, the ones in this episode were musics that were already used in previous episodes...

► I just love secondary characters ( P'Bright and P'Toot always bring a smile to my face, they're just so funny xD)

► The awkwardness between Kong and Arthit during the wedding, it was cute and sad at the same time because they both suffering from not being with each other :tears: 

► Arthit clumsily trying to do the first step and talk to Kong is so cute :blush: I understand Kong who doesn't want to be given false hopes...

► P'tum giving good advice to a lost Arthit, I love you man! :) That's right, Arthit: follow your heart and not your mind! (and Nott of course → Arthit: "Where are the first years ?" Nott: "Kongpope ? He went this way!") Secondary characters of this show are underrated....

► They're always eating just like in french movies it makes me hungry xD Once again awkwardness = cuteness for me :wub:

The bridge scene : so beautiful, so romantic :wub: Arthit admitting all his flaws is so meaningful and then of course.... :kiss_wink:

► Dat look on Arthit's face when Kong tells him to "concentrate in class" xD #squintingeyes

► Last scene : Arthit gives his heart (gear) to Kong, that's so beautiful :cry: 

► Next week : kiss number two :wub: Also, Arthit being possessive and jealous must be so nice to look at, I can't wait ^^

Actually, watching this episode subbed, I found myself enjoying the little dialogues more than the kiss... I luved the kiss don't get me wrong, (we all did haha) but everything that happens before and after is so much more interesting : it's Arthit finally admitting his feelings for Kong thanks to the help of his friends, thank you friends :) 

I just wanted to say that I'm probably gonna post less than I used to (I wasn't posting that much to begin with anyways...) because we can't be off-topic :tears: I love y'all :heart:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@delightful had a long day/night I guess... she didn't sleep for way too long! Anyways she has finally gone to sleep now :) So one of us will let you all know more when she's awake again. She's more concerned about novel translations than about episodes, but we'll just wait to see what she says. I've been told that ep 13 is already up on dailymotion so for now you can watch it there

Thank you so much, both to you and P' @delightful .

Maybe you can make a DM mailing list on the forum for the few of us who can't get a facebook account. After all, the mods specifically said it would be okay to share via DM. :)

I'm really looking forward to the subbed episode, and I would also love if people would come back to fangirl/Fanboy here about the episode. We're allowed to do so and we're allowed to include pictures, as long as we don't wuote them. So... it would be a shame if all of that now moved to facebook as well...

• Like 5

7 hours ago, vanyelstefan said:

So basically this forum is gonna die soon, because everyone will be on the fb site. Wow, this sucks.

I hope not because I really love talking about Sotus way more in this forum than on Facebook >o< 

1 hour ago, shinnu said:

Hide contents

I hope so too >o< It is awesome talking about Sotus with all of you here 

I am going to have breakfast now and then hopefully watch the subbed episode :3333

• Like 1

One thing I really like about this drama is, that the acting is amazing and most of all it always manages to capture my emotions...be it, that my heart is hurting with them or that I am laughing and giggling like crazy when both are so sweet with each other like in episode 13.

Others mentioned a possibility of another season..mhm..if there is another one..then I hope with another couple as the main focus...I dislike dramas with artificial drama and heartbreak just so that the drama can be longer,,,it always takes away the magic of the relationship, that I was so happy to see develop and strengthen.

• Like 6

rewatch the sub ep13 over and over again i just can't get rid of my stupid grin with the cheesy boyfriends being so cute with each other i just can't lol

Spoiler

need to appreciate this image in memory until my last breath

lmao difference in reaction

btw what did they said lol is Krist teasing Singto with that lips emoji?

i know Ls is taboo here but still this is funny are Krist&White having competition or this just fanmade?

GMMTV sure having blast with this series you better do good job editing the 2nd kiss too :P

i love how they end totally like novel the gear giving just super cute..my only disappointment there no pink milk tear but still Arthit does own ep13 good job and of course Kong always awesome and their happiness is my happiness

hahaha lmao New even screencap the kiss i love to know all their costar reaction with the kiss and teasing them..i do see P'Tuta IG(i wish someone would trans his side fic lol) and Toptap having blast tweeting bout that kiss

and best news to me Krist even watching Goblin lol hi5..but is he seriously wanna follow Gong Yoo hairstyle lol

lol this thread gonna be so silent since everybody run to fb..well i do join there but i don't comment much since it easier to post and spazz here but of course need to be careful with every post..oh well

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Asgarla said:

One thing I really like about this drama is, that the acting is amazing and most of all it always manages to capture my emotions...be it, that my heart is hurting with them or that I am laughing and giggling like crazy when both are so sweet with each other like in episode 13.

Others mentioned a possibility of another season..mhm..if there is another one..then I hope with another couple as the main focus...I dislike dramas with artiticial drama and heartbreak just so that the drama can be longer,,,it always takes way the magic of the relationship, that I was so happy to see develop and strengthen.

+1 i also think dramas need not be extended just because of fan's request or whatsoever, its got to be more than those things.. yeah the focus on another couple perhaps.. as for MIR, on my view book and frame really got the story going on.. ok ill stop here im mentioning another series.. might get off topic. =)

• Like 3

Hello everyone!!

I didn't understand why we are moving on to FB because I don't want to sink in comments, pics, etc that can spoil me the episode 13. Yesterday on IG I accidentally spoiled myself the scene and it was frustrating. What I have to do to be accepted on delighful subs? I mean, I already requested to join the group but, do I need to ask for being accepted here too?

Anyway, I like this thread. I don't wanna lose it. Hope it's not closed because of the new FB group. 

• Like 3

As one of the people who can't join FB, I hope someone can help us and send mega link of the subbed HD version of  EP 13 in pm. That's not against the rules. We can share with each other. No need to post the link on the thread. With proper permission from @delightful of course. Same can be done for the translated chapters.

• Like 3