[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

22 hours ago, delightful said:

Now I'm re-reading this part again. WHY is this soooo good and sad at the same time?!?!?! I can't wait for this part!!!!

“Is my pink milk rea-…”

His voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence the second he made eye contact with the person waiting next to him… the person he had avoided. They ended up meeting so easily without giving him a chance to collect himself, it was beyond his expectations.

Kongpope seemed to be startled himself, his eyes showed he was shocked, but then it suddenly turned expressionless. He turned back to the vendor selling the drink without saying a word.

Arthit also stood there in silence and discomfort. He didn’t know how to act, because the last time that they had met didn’t go so well. He wanted to walk away in another direction to avoid all of this, but the vendor’s voice cut in.

“The pink milk is ready.”

Arthit brought his hand up to receive his order so that he could escape this situation quickly, but before he could make contact with it the vendor spoke up.

“This isn’t for N’Arthit. It’s his, he ordered it before you. I was going to tell you earlier, but I couldn’t find you. I ran out of the red syrup for the pink milk, this is the last glass. Is regular sweet milk okay?”

The explanation made the person listening go quiet. He turned to look at the person that had put in the same order as him in disbelief, but Kongpope still had a relaxed expression as he spoke to the vendor.

“It’s okay, give this to him. I’ll come back another day, sorry.”

It was a selfless act and he said it with care, before he turned around and walked away. He wasn’t going to put in another order. He didn’t even turn to look at the person next to him.

Even if it had always been Kongpope’s attitude to take care of others, but Arthit didn’t know why this time it seemed so different.

… He seemed uninterested… He seemed distant, it scared him.

“Then this is for you N’Arthit. That’ll be fifteen baht.”

The voice startled the person who was deep in his own thought, he quickly took the drink and paid. He left the drink stand and started to walk back to his dorm, but every single step seemed so heavy. It was the same as the confusion in his heart.

… Wasn’t this it? Wasn’t this how he wanted it to be? Wasn’t this the distance he thought that he wanted between him and Kongpope? There wouldn’t be any sort of contradiction, there wouldn’t be any sort of annoyance, there wouldn’t be anyone to make him mad, and there wouldn’t be words that would make him think so much.

… It would be a normal relationship between a senior student and a junior student, this is the way it should be… it should be this way.

Arthit brought up the pink milk and took a sip. The flavor came to his tongue, but it was weird, it tasted bitter in his throat. It didn’t taste delicious like it used to taste.

… How could it taste delicious when everything around him had turned misty?

Pink milk that is mixed with tears, he was realizing it just now… it wasn’t sweet at all.  :tears:

Nooooo!!!!!:tears::tears::tears: 

14 hours ago, delightful said:

Things go back to normal... not a lot changes on the surface, but they both know that they have a special relationship. Something that's not just a senior/junior relationship, something they don't need to say out loud, something they don't have to label. They don't have to hold hands, just walking side by side and breathing the same air is good enough for them. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Go watch/read the lyrics to the song Secret In My Heart that I subbed/translated... that's their love song after all. :wub:

I immediately sing this when i read it xD It's such a goooooodddd song!:wub:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Put more emphasis on the 'h' and drag out the 'e'... Please don't hate me if your friend slaps you. hahahahaa Why am I teaching you this?!??!! P'Arthit would not approve of me for this.

It's time to go back to work... I hope to finish the really long special chapter tomorrow after I get some sleep.. but don't hold me to it. ^_^ I just can't deal with Arthit's choice to keep pushing Kongpope away! Like.. Kongpope was helping/saving him on the street and he totally pushed Kongpope away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is he like that?!?!?!?!!! Kongpope should let him get hit! THEN carry him to the nearest hospital! Then he can 'take care' of P'Arthit in bed for a whole week until it becomes soar!!! .... I'm just kidding. :phew:

Okay, My innocent mind understand this :P:D:lol:

• Like 6

22 hours ago, delightful said:

Now I'm re-reading this part again. WHY is this soooo good and sad at the same time?!?!?! I can't wait for this part!!!!

“Is my pink milk rea-…”

His voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence the second he made eye contact with the person waiting next to him… the person he had avoided. They ended up meeting so easily without giving him a chance to collect himself, it was beyond his expectations.

Kongpope seemed to be startled himself, his eyes showed he was shocked, but then it suddenly turned expressionless. He turned back to the vendor selling the drink without saying a word.

Arthit also stood there in silence and discomfort. He didn’t know how to act, because the last time that they had met didn’t go so well. He wanted to walk away in another direction to avoid all of this, but the vendor’s voice cut in.

“The pink milk is ready.”

Arthit brought his hand up to receive his order so that he could escape this situation quickly, but before he could make contact with it the vendor spoke up.

“This isn’t for N’Arthit. It’s his, he ordered it before you. I was going to tell you earlier, but I couldn’t find you. I ran out of the red syrup for the pink milk, this is the last glass. Is regular sweet milk okay?”

The explanation made the person listening go quiet. He turned to look at the person that had put in the same order as him in disbelief, but Kongpope still had a relaxed expression as he spoke to the vendor.

“It’s okay, give this to him. I’ll come back another day, sorry.”

It was a selfless act and he said it with care, before he turned around and walked away. He wasn’t going to put in another order. He didn’t even turn to look at the person next to him.

Even if it had always been Kongpope’s attitude to take care of others, but Arthit didn’t know why this time it seemed so different.

… He seemed uninterested… He seemed distant, it scared him.

“Then this is for you N’Arthit. That’ll be fifteen baht.”

The voice startled the person who was deep in his own thought, he quickly took the drink and paid. He left the drink stand and started to walk back to his dorm, but every single step seemed so heavy. It was the same as the confusion in his heart.

… Wasn’t this it? Wasn’t this how he wanted it to be? Wasn’t this the distance he thought that he wanted between him and Kongpope? There wouldn’t be any sort of contradiction, there wouldn’t be any sort of annoyance, there wouldn’t be anyone to make him mad, and there wouldn’t be words that would make him think so much.

… It would be a normal relationship between a senior student and a junior student, this is the way it should be… it should be this way.

Arthit brought up the pink milk and took a sip. The flavor came to his tongue, but it was weird, it tasted bitter in his throat. It didn’t taste delicious like it used to taste.

… How could it taste delicious when everything around him had turned misty?

Pink milk that is mixed with tears, he was realizing it just now… it wasn’t sweet at all.  :tears:

Great @delightful, you managed to make me cry after I've just woken up. The only time I remembered anything like this happening was when I was a baby.Hahaha

• Like 5

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@shivyn01 writes some really cute short ones! :wub:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/87813660-sotus-fic-lets

... I'm writing one too  https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Maybe someone else can help out with other suggestions? :sweatingbullets: I'm not very familiar with fanfic websites... I only know Wattpad well.

Oh yeah @seoha's too! https://www.wattpad.com/story/88444441-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody

I really love all the fanfic,you guys write~I keep repeatly reading it every night before bed time ~Haha:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, universev said:

I'm from Montreal, Quebec :D and I speak French too :) nice to meet you :D

Nice to meet you too :) I've been to Montreal before, but it was a long time ago now :sweatingbullets: Ooh you should talk with all the French people on the thread!

2 hours ago, cloudacha81 said:

Oh my N'Lin, i need to catch up a lot of page. Seem like i missed a lot of spoiler.

Arthit really is not as cruel as people believed (nicknamed Pink Milk Monster), he just really taking his time in realizing his feeling. :tears: 

I still haven't watch the latest episode. I read alot of comment from other sotusmania. Seem i can only watch it together with episode 11 next monday. :sweatingbullets:

Enjoy the episodes next Monday :) Or well maybe enjoy isn't the right word :tears: I hope your doing okay :heart: It's nice to see you drop by ^^

Spoiler

It's Deanna from sotus international btw :) 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Put more emphasis on the 'h' and drag out the 'e'... Please don't hate me if your friend slaps you. hahahahaa Why am I teaching you this?!??!! P'Arthit would not approve of me for this.

It's time to go back to work... I hope to finish the really long special chapter tomorrow after I get some sleep.. but don't hold me to it. ^_^ I just can't deal with Arthit's choice to keep pushing Kongpope away! Like.. Kongpope was helping/saving him on the street and he totally pushed Kongpope away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is he like that?!?!?!?!!! Kongpope should let him get hit! THEN carry him to the nearest hospital! Then he can 'take care' of P'Arthit in bed for a whole week until it becomes sore!!! .... I'm just kidding. :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

Anyone watching The Mask Singer Thailand? I'm so curious as to who the Black Crow is, I have a feeling I know who it is, but I am not sure. Sorry for asking..

LOL thanks for the Thai lesson :joy: 

... TAKE CARE ... for ... a whole week. My mental state right now -->

Spoiler

_20161004_181307_zpszxgtlv5m.jpg

3 hours ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

HAHAHAHA i am sooooo sorry but I just can't help it. the first time i read it, I was like "come on Kong, eat his meatball or I'll eat it before you! EAT IT!" 

Oh my... too perverted. I am so sorry. 

LOL! Today really has been too much xD I've been dying laughing all day... all the pervertedness is coming out here and on Line. It's a double whammy. :joy:

30 minutes ago, obespicious said:

I really love all the fanfic,you guys write~I keep repeatly reading it every night before bed time ~Haha:sweatingbullets:

Every night? ... I've been trying to write more, but for some reason everything I've been writing takings a humorous turn. I'm blaming the emojis on Line... Incorporating emojis into fanfics is not a good idea because then you can never take anything seriously again! lol. Sorry I'm rambling.

Shiv's are so cute :wub: right? I mean @shivyn01 :sweatingbullets: I'm working my way through the very detailed new chapter of Addicted right now so maybe I'll save rereading her fic-lets for later :) 

14 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Spoiler

Why am I smiling so much at this?

Because it's richard simmons adorable :wub:

Spoiler

And the way he moves his mouth at the end. Wait why did you share this? I just watched it ten times in a row and that's still not enough. Lemme download this :) 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:

Why am I smiling so much at this?

Because he's the best thing that happened (to me anyway) since Pink Milk. LOL. Not a Pink Milk Monster @delightful. :P

@delightful Is there any mention of either Kongpope's Father or Arthit's parents in the book? Whether they're still alive or not? Thanks.

Edited by cadburygirl
I meant Kongpope's father's not Singto's.
  • Like 4

I definitely want a "SOTUS: the perverted version". :phew: Btw, love all of your comments and my my... that meatball thingy, anyway I had some dirty thoughts while reading 'that spoiler' but I thought 'it's not time, it's not right... get it together... you are a sweet innocent boy'. LOL 

*I need to go purify my soul and mind* #hopeitsnotlate

MAMA is on for a few hours and I'm getting ready here. :w00t:

My countdown clock say that we got 1 DAY, 8 HOURS AND 11 MINUTES until new episode airs live.:wub: *I'm getting excited even if I know that it's gonna be another angsty episode, i mean, BRING IT ON.!!!* :phew:

See ya all around. I'll be stalking a little... but mostly I'll be off today. :lol:

• Like 10

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@shivyn01 writes some really cute short ones! :wub:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/87813660-sotus-fic-lets

... I'm writing one too  https://www.wattpad.com/story/88363937-sotus-kongarthit-ff-a-day-full-of-sunshine

Maybe someone else can help out with other suggestions? :sweatingbullets: I'm not very familiar with fanfic websites... I only know Wattpad well.

Oh yeah @seoha's too! https://www.wattpad.com/story/88444441-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody

Oh I read this post and I just added them to my reading list. Thank you @dreadaeleonkvothe :wub:

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Are the pics of them kissing in the photobook? :sweatingbullets:

I very much hope so... and with a name like that... there might be riot without those pics LOL

13 minutes ago, dedededeva said:

Oh I read this post and I just added them to my reading list. Thank you @dreadaeleonkvothe :wub:

Your welcome :) And @shivyn01 said she has a SOTUS reading list on her Wattpad with more SOTUS fics too ^^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, obespicious said:

Thank you!:wub:!

I personally have a huge preference for @delightful fanfics. I feel that hers do the most justice to the characters that Bittersweet brought to life. Kongpop and Arthit in her fics make my heart happy. 

And @dreadaeleonkvothe is going to be the reason for my death!!! She teases me on Line and I can't with most of our fics there and then she leaves me hanging in wattpad /cries a million rivers/ GET IT ON ALREADY!!!! :phew:

@cadburygirlalso is writingredients fics (which reminds me, I still have to read it. Sorry Chaw!!! Xoxox) and they are all on my SOTUS reading list (time for me to look at it myself :sweatingbullets:)

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

LOL! Today really has been too much xD I've been dying laughing all day... all the pervertedness is coming out here and on Line. It's a double whammy. :joy:

Every night? ... I've been trying to write more, but for some reason everything I've been writing takings a humorous turn. I'm blaming the emojis on Line... Incorporating emojis into fanfics is not a good idea because then you can never take anything seriously again! lol. Sorry I'm rambling.

Shiv's are so cute :wub: right? I mean @shivyn01 :sweatingbullets: I'm working my way through the very detailed new chapter of Addicted right now so maybe I'll save rereading her fic-lets for later :) 

Because it's richard simmons adorable :wub:

Hide contents

And the way he moves his mouth at the end. Wait why did you share this? I just watched it ten times in a row and that's still not enough. Lemme download this :) 

Ikr!! Today's posts have been hilariously  up our alley. And here I thought it would be best to keep it PG

And guys I really really wish we could post the fics we do on line here, because Dee's right about us writing almost every day. it's just a little....or maybe a lot..umm...naughtier than what we are allowed to post here.  Hilarious though. Line emojis and typos are the best!

Spoiler

I did see the tongue movement...I was waiting for your comment because doesn't Arthit look like he suddenly tasted something bitter?  :phew:

:D

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Because he's the best thing that happened (to me anyway) since Pink Milk. LOL. Not a Pink Milk Monster @delightful. :P

@delightful Is there any mention of either Singsto's Father or Arthit's parents in the book? Whether they're still alive or not? Thanks.

about Singto I think is father is alive because in singto's instagram there're lots of mini-video and photo whit his father :)

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Enjoy the episodes next Monday :) Or well maybe enjoy isn't the right word :tears: I hope your doing okay :heart: It's nice to see you drop by ^^

Hide contents

It's Deanna from sotus international btw :) 

Hi Deanna, i recognized you from the group together with @shivyn01 and @cadburygirl:) I'm coping fine right now. I'm thinking positively that she at the better place right now. And my brother are slightly getting better. He will having operation next wednesday. Thank you for your concern dear.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

It's still sounds really bad if  he has  to undergo multiple surgeries.  I pray that he recovers well and heals from the wounds not only of his body but of his soul too. its horrible to be in an accident but worse to lose a loved one in it too. Once again,  I'm really really sorry for the loss that your family is suffering though right now.  :tears:

/fandom hug/

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

Hi Deanna, i recognized you from the group together with @shivyn01 and @cadburygirl:) I'm coping fine right now. I'm thinking positively that she at the better place right now. And my brother are slightly getting better. He will having operation next wednesday. Thank you for your concern dear.

My thoughts go out to you and your brother and the rest of your family :heart: It's good that he's doing at least a little better. I'll be praying that the operation goes well 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Thank you!:wub:!

I personally have a huge preference for @delightful fanfics. I feel that hers do the most justice to the characters that Bittersweet brought to life. Kongoop and Arthit in her fics make my heart happy. 

And @dreadaeleonkvothe is going to be the reason for my death!!! She teases me on Line and I can't with most of our fics there and then she leaves me hanging in wattpad /cries a million rivers/ GET IT ON ALREADY!!!! :phew: @cadburygirlalso is writingredients fics (which reminds me, I still have to read) and they are all on my SOTUS reading list (time for me to look at it myself :sweatingbullets:)

Ikr!! Today's posts have been hilarious up out alley. And here I thought it would be best to keep it PG.:sweatingbullets:

And guys I really really wish we could post the fics we do on line because Dee's right about us writing almost every day. it's just a little....or maybe a lot..umm...naughtier than what we are allowed to post here.  Hilarious though. Line emojis and typos are the best!

Hide contents

I did see the tongue movement...I was waiting for your comment because doesn't Arthit look like he suddenly tasted something bitter?  :phew:

:D

Yes @delightful's ffs are the best! :wub:

Spoiler

Don't worry the getting it on will be in the next chapter... I just have no idea when I'll be releasing the next chapter o.o I have a lot going on next week so we'll see if I can fit it in before the craziness starts and I have no time :blink: Lol but you're right... I've tasted what it's like to be left hanging with other ff's and they really do need to, as you say, GET IT ON ALREADY :joy:

Spoiler

Oh my... let's discuss the video elsewhere haha

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this I haven't had the time to check the previous posts. He's such a DORK. Sooooo Adorkable. <3 <3 <3 :heart:

It was posted earlier by @shivyn01 but this still cracks me up!! I almost choked on my lunch when I first saw it^_^ I'll give him an award for having the best dance moves:P

I'm not a n00b anymore \o/

• Like 6