[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

"suk wun... jah mee kone kone nerng dern kao mah nai cheewit khun lae tum hai khun kid dai wah tum mai khun terng mai kerh pen bab nee kub kone ern lerh"

There's the karaoke version of it. It's a quote from an English phrase? Something along the lines of "One day... there will be someone that walks into your life and make you realize why you've never felt this way about anyone else", is this really a famous English quote? It's not hitting anything in my memories.... :sweatingbullets: I guess Singto likes this quote because it reflects his relationship with Krist? I mean without meeting each other like this, neither of them would know their own feelings. :D If you can't tell... I've got a little bit of a bias.

------

AND... THANK YOU!!! AND YOU'RE ALL VERY WELCOME!!!! I love that you guys/gals are so appreciative and not rushing me, it makes me want to translate that much more. :D

oh madam... are you deliberately feeding into my fantasy? :phew: happy camper here, thanks again for throwing in again that lifeline...:wub:  *archived*

Spoiler

sadly and ironically (and on personal reality check) though... it reminds me of Krist's similar line in his IG post, but in direct reference to his 'shadow' -  which had me in active filter mode from the get-go as far as K+S real life partnership...

Hence for my current FF-line, it's either Singto got hit big-time with Krist (but just contain it all to himself) or with someone else (of which I hope will be more reciprocal for his sake)... 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@erngust @delightful Unknown Author

41b5a606c56a33757088038f3d193c80.jpg     -c/o @Jay BudLight

"suk wun... jah mee kone kone nerng dern kao mah nai cheewit khun lae tum hai khun kid dai wah tum mai khun terng mai kerh pen bab nee kub kone ern lerh"

"One day... there will be someone that walks into your life and make you realize why you've never felt this way about anyone else."

(c/o @delightful )

Screen_Shot_2016_10_21_at_23_21_53.png

wow.. kinda impressed of you actually finding this artwork... much thanks...:wub:

(apologies for the revised quote, I want to put it all together for screenshot purposes :D )   

• Like 3

Hi everyone!!! :blush:

First off, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Delightful for chapter 3!!!! You really really are godsend to us!!! :wub: And again, I promise to never ever share it any where.  I'm glad you're getting better and your cough is less severe. Have fun with you're friends:D!! I find it to be an excellent way to curb my withdrawal symptoms even if it's only a few hours.  Hahaha

Aaaaaand, I've decided to put all my fic-let's on Wattpad so it's easier to find:P. You'll fine it here:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/UyGuzoceFx 

It has two new skits added which one hadn't posted here. I'm having fun doing these while waiting for November to roll by. It seems Eons away doesn't it?:tears:

Have a great weekend...or Friday for some!!!:heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

@erngust @delightful SingTo's Retweet reminds me of this song :wub: Fortunately, somebody has made the FMV for it. :wub:

*thumps up*! ;) ... a side note:  the pic used in around 2:44 is actually not with Krist, but still a very worthy competitor for Singto's heart (for my delulu :vicx:)... 

but still, as yet, this should be the one for the loving ...

vlcsnap_2016_10_22_07h46m33s453_copy.png

• Like 5

Guest delightful

OMG, been watching too many fanmade MVs of SOTUS and all the scenes from the teaser used when Arthit is all lovey dovey towards Kongpope is just too much to handle!!! His face is so cute when his eyes squints! I love that Krist's interpretation of Arthit is so lovable. He's so cute! I feel like he's always asking for a kiss when he gives Kongpope that smile, maybe it's because Krist is very touchy and close to Singto in real life, but I seriously believe that his portrayal of Arthit in those scenes really express his love for Kongpope. No wonder Kongpope loves his P'Arthit, the side that no one else has ever seen but him. Yes, Kongpope, I would keep that side of P'Arthit a secret too. Imagine how crazy those other girls will be if they see him like that. BUT I believe that Arthit won't show anyone else that side either, it's just for Kongpope, his 0062. I'm seriously in this obsessive mood after too much SOTUS MVs, I want to make one too... BUT super lazy.. :sweatingbullets:

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG, been watching too many fanmade MVs of SOTUS and all the scenes from the teaser used when Arthit is all lovey dovey towards Kongpope is just too much to handle!!! His face is so cute when his eyes squints! I love that Krist's interpretation of Arthit is so lovable. He's so cute! I feel like he's always asking for a kiss when he gives Kongpope that smile, maybe it's because Krist is very touchy and close to Singto in real life, but I seriously believe that his portrayal of Arthit in those scenes really express his love for Kongpope. No wonder Kongpope loves his P'Arthit, the side that no one else has ever seen but him. Yes, Kongpope, I would keep that side of P'Arthit a secret too. Imagine how crazy those other girls will be if they see him like that. BUT I believe that Arthit won't show anyone else that side either, it's just for Kongpope, his 0062. I'm seriously in this obsessive mood after too much SOTUS MVs, I want to make one too... BUT super lazy.. :sweatingbullets:

Krist is so natural (or expertly-skilled?) and unbridled in showing all those lovestruck looks... it is indeed a continuing wonder how could Singto hold his own against those loving onslaughts... (conversely though, Kongpop's puppy-gooey eyes to Arthit's, triggering Arthit's defeated look of someone falling helplessly in love)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG! I squeals every time I watched that little cute eyes squinting, it kinda gives off Krists' vibes more than Arthit because Krists is so cute and adorable in real life. And yes, Arthit just acts cute in front of his Kongpope, his special one. :wub:

And this video below is totally random but I love these two together. Ssings looking cool and cute with the guitar while Gunsmile is... Gunsmile.. :w00t: I really love his personality and I always got attracted to guys like him; full of energy, hyper 24/7, ball of sunshine, etc. I guess it's coz I'm the total opposite of him. Enjoy guys!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so you guys know the rules. Do NOT upload/share/translate my translations of the novel. Trust me, you really don't want to break this rule. <-- to new downloaders. ^_^

SOTUS the novel : Chapter 3 :  https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk

And sorry for the long wait.. most of you guys/gals knew I was sick. :tears: I feel a lot better now... my cough has gotten very few thanks to the meds, but when the meds wear out I still can't focus until my next dosage. So hopefully I can recover and get the next chapter out soon. I am aiming to get at least 2 chapters out by next Friday, but please don't quote me on it. I kind of want to catch up to the series before it comes back on air. But I feel like I would need to release a chapter a day. My fingers will get really tired if I did that... plus my already mistreated friends will come hunt me down. I'll try my best, hope you guys/gals all understand. :P

Thank you so much N'Lin. :wub:

AND Please do take care of yourself. No need to rush. Take time to heal.

• Like 3

Okay, so you guys know the rules. Do NOT upload/share/translate my translations of the novel. Trust me, you really don't want to break this rule. <-- to new downloaders. ^_^

SOTUS the novel : Chapter 3 :  https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk

And sorry for the long wait.. most of you guys/gals knew I was sick. :tears: I feel a lot better now... my cough has gotten very few thanks to the meds, but when the meds wear out I still can't focus until my next dosage. So hopefully I can recover and get the next chapter out soon. I am aiming to get at least 2 chapters out by next Friday, but please don't quote me on it. I kind of want to catch up to the series before it comes back on air. But I feel like I would need to release a chapter a day. My fingers will get really tired if I did that... plus my already mistreated friends will come hunt me down. I'll try my best, hope you guys/gals all understand. :P

Thank you so much!! :kiss_wink:

10 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I can read it again and again.

Guys, I have another fact about SOTUS that shocks me. Just found some pics of this nerdy actress.

Spoiler

CvOKQV2VMAAwpId.jpgCvOKRTeUAAQlF8-.jpgCvOKR8NUkAA93P9.jpg

:flushed: She is so pretty behind those glasses

• Like 3

Thanxxx dear~~

For all d efforts to translate dnovel for us~~ *hugs u tightly~ *wink eyes*

Spoiler

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Okay, I was going thru my own subbed videos and I came upon this f-fansub that I made for Kongpope asking for his prize. BUT what caught my attention the most was how much of a tease Arthit looked here. Was he doing it purposely? Like, we can see how he admires Kongpope ... and maybe even has a secret crush on him. LOL! I know, because I used to secretly stare at hot guys like that in school. *dies* Just wanted to say he looks like he's inviting Kongpope over for a kiss or something. ;)

f_subs.png

Hello,i'm new here,hope my english won't be too bad to make sense .Apologize in advance!

This is a very~~~long~~ month for fans of souts,and i decided to read  through all your 300+ pages,so i can somewhat relive the moments when i first watching every  episode ,and,wow,you guys are (awesomely) crazy(awesomely)!

I'm on page 63 right now,and you're already  talking about EP6,i mean,we only got EP8 so far!and there're 250+ pages to go……

Just want show my gratitude for all your amuzing  comments first,and  especially   to   delightful !You're sosososo wonderful!

(going back to page64 now,ep6 "is" coming up!)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay, I was going thru my own subbed videos and I came upon this f-fansub that I made for Kongpope asking for his prize. BUT what caught my attention the most was how much of a tease Arthit looked here. Was he doing it purposely? Like, we can see how he admires Arthit ... and maybe even has a secret crush on him. LOL! I know, because I used to secretly stare at hot guys like that in school. *dies* Just wanted to say he looks like he's inviting Kongpope over for a kiss or something. ;)

f_subs.png

I AM SO  SORRY……but my mind just went naughty when you say “expecting something BIG  TONIGHT……”

• Like 6

14 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Thanks!! 

I noticed that in the chapter, Kong does the Wai towards Arthit and the hazers but in the series Kong never does this to Arthit.. only the other hazers... Any significance to this or are we finally overthinking everything due the lack of new episodes? :lol:

In my own understanding, you do Wai to older people you respect. In Kong's case, he doesn't respect Arthit yet and v/v as evidenced by constant bickering. If they become a couple, does Kong still wai to Arthit?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dabuliu said:

Hello,i'm new here,hope my english won't be too bad to make sense .Apologize in advance!

This is a very~~~long~~ month for fans of souts,and i decided to read  through all your 300+ pages,so i can somewhat relive the moments when i first watching every  episode ,and,wow,you guys are (awesomely) crazy(awesomely)!

I'm on page 63 right now,and you're already  talking about EP6,i mean,we only got EP8 so far!and there're 250+ pages to go……

Just want show my gratitude for all your amuzing  comments first,and  especially   to   delightful !You're sosososo wonderful!

(going back to page64 now,ep6 "is" coming up!)

Welcome to this thread ! People in here is very nice and you just feel free to express how much you love this series. Wow , it is really incredible we created 250+ pages during the period of 3 episodes !! 

• Like 2

Guest delightful

So.. I've been closely re-investigating/re-watching the official MVs for SOTUS and I have to say I got really happy and hyped.

The first scene I got really happy for is the scene when Kongpope and Arthit are exchanging the bracelet with Prem and Nott in the background. I think that's from the special episode, I know P'Kate said that Arthit tells everyone of their 'status' during the 'Thank You' party for the seniors so I'm going to guess that it's that scene. But look carefully at Prem and Nott's face in the background, it's like they're teasing Arthit and Kongpope. And our lovely couple just laughs in happiness. I can't wait to see this scene, I'm super excited!!!

The second thing that's got me so hyped up are the kissing scenes. We all know that at the beginning of the episodes there is an age recommendation of 18+, so I'm really hoping that they give us 'real' kissing. Not the fake peck on the lips that LS or MIR gave us. Like I want to see 'real' kissing!!! I'm not hoping for any tongue action, knowing that it's Thai, but at least give us a decent lip-lock. I got myself so hyped up that I'm really scared that I'll be disappointed, I guess anything would be better than the .. our lips are touching.. there is your kiss bs. I don't want to get trolled like that after Krist and Singto said that they kissed for real and even said the one on the bridge is hot. 

*Holds hands with everyone here* Let us all wish that they don't let us down.