[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Just watched subbed version and there is one part I re-watched 3 time where Arthit walked away in mad when he found out they were drinking and then Kong ran after him. My heart was really broken seeing Kong's sad face.When Arthit told Kong getting away from him , oh , poor Kong , I really wanted to fly into my computer to hug him tightly. Arthit , just give our boy one more chance , please. He will treat you well and won't disobey anything you want him to do !! I have to say , good job , the writer of the series , you added this plot that doesn't exist in the novel into this episode is really awesome. From this plot , I can feel Kong was really scared that Arthit won't talk to him anymore and he realized how important Arthis is for him and probably lost him.God ,this episode so far gives me so many emotions, love it !!                            Now I need to wait for next ep for 5 more days , gosh !!

• Like 14

5 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Noooooooo... I'm late for live. :tears: aa :tears:

I missed it too :sweatingbullets: I fell asleep lol

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:
7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I can't believe Singto is older than me (OK only 5 months, but still :D) and Krist is a year younger :blink:

And about that conversation y'all had about dating a younger guy, well I never dated anyone (yeah I know....) so I wouldn't care about the guy's age at this point :D #21yearssingle #sadlovelife 

Although I'm so used to being single, I don't even care anymore....

God this thread is getting personal :D

This sounds just like me :sweatingbullets: Except I'm 6 months older than Singto

4 hours ago, erngust said:

can't unsee the "hammering each other" there... it got my mind to wander to something else before I remember those plastic ones... :phew: oh boy, this hunger :( 

Yup. I was thinking the exact same thing :lol:

Spoiler

_20161004_221623_zpsl1ochimw.jpg

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Oh god don't even :dizzy: I already watched the (beginning of the) kiss from the trailer in slow motion dozens of time lmfao

Me too!! That trailer is life :wub::wub: I go back to watch it all the time xD

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Finally, it's done!!!!!!! Thank you for waiting patiently.. well most of us did. ^_^

Please remember that I have not been asked about my videos to be posted at KissAsian or Dramacool or whatever that site is. But I hate going back and looking upon bad feelings, so whatever... if they want to continue like this, just let them. The person/people taking the subbed version by me and giving it to them knows what they are doing. Let them be, our time and attention should be on our SOTUS fanclub here. :wub:

So here it is...  https://mega.nz/#!LVlTyDKK!SNbe9UO0Jx0y1z8TmdY7CjttJjXmu4wuawxrZwaTKDk

I can't believe they ended the video like that! Whoever is doing the editing  f u ccking knows how to tease us!!!! Saturday can't come any sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!! :heart: I downloaded it and put it on my phone so that I can watch it later on the plane! Right now I'm just packing up/catching up on this thread (ok mostly just on thread and putting off packing lol :sweatingbullets:). Thank you for giving me something amazing to watch on the plane ride :)

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Em was probably jealous too but it's related to May.. I mean Arthit was being cool and adorable towards the girls... That pissed off both Kong and Em for the same reason... Jealousy. lol.

Yes, Singto did outdid himself in portraying sad Kong... those expressions... Just makes you wanna hug him.. 

:o....lol.....where is the facepalm emoji when you need it......I totally did not think about that....It seems I'm so invested in Kong Arthit that I don't even see other couples now.....:blush:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

and found someone promoted the link on IG too...

Urgh. i can't understand these people. What was so hard to just drop a DM to delightful asking for permission. And i also can't understand the people that spreading the link too. :angry:

• Like 7

Thank you so much @delightful for the subbing. I really grateful you still want to do it despite all the problem with kissasian, etc. you really are a kind person. 

And i just to rant a little bit here, hope you all don't mind and i hope no one offended with what i want to say. Lately i've been bother with people keep asking when will the new episode come out, please understand that @delightful also have life outside and she is always do the fastest for subbing the series. me as someone don't understand thai at all is grateful enough that someone want to gave up her time just to subbing a series and i know it's not easy. so just be patient and accept it whenever the subbing come out. And after the subbing ep come out please don't ask again whether she will upload it in other place. please, at least you search it yourself, just don't trouble her with anything more. 

And lastly when she said don't upload the chapter she translate anywhere, that's mean anywhere online so please appreciate her word. 

apparently it's not little:sweatingbullets: i'm so sorry i rant here, it just that i can't bear it with people who ask before they read anything here:( hope no one get offended :) sorry for the long post. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

Urgh. i can't understand these people. What was so hard to just drop a DM to delightful asking for permission. And i also can't understand the people that spreading the link too. :angry:

yeah it's easy to sign up and create an acc here or just keep it for yourself then :angry:

• Like 4

Just finished watching ep. 8 subbed. Un-cut version is the same as 'cut' one... ok.

I see that many here already talked about this, but I need to say it again, I like that this drama have many 'likeable' characters, especially with girls... I love it and I really hope that nothing will change in that part. I want to 'like' them all until the end! :lol:

- Oak... boy... I can't like you in this episode. First time it was okay, but 3 times making bad decisions is just NOT OKAY and not feeling even a little bit sorry after what you did. That was really one part of this drama that I had a hard time watching... I wanted to go and slap him. STOP DOING THAT!!!!

Kong's face... I just can't cope with seeing Kong sad... I can't... as someone already said, I don't know how I'm gonna survive when angst starts. Need to add... did you all see Kong's face morning after that 'Arthit caught them drinking' night. OMG His eyes... I thought he would start crying any second. Again, WELL DONE Singto! BRAVO!! :wub:

Also, did anyone pay attention to May?

Spoiler

When they were drinking and when Oak talked about how Kong and Pear would look good together and May's face... she was all down, then when Pear said she doesn't like man... May lights up. She's all happy.

I. CAN'T. TAKE. THIS. richard simmons. ANY. MORE. May needs to stop with her one-sided love... Why can't Kong see it? I can't watch this anymore... I think this is not gonna end well... I just don't like this feeling I have... PLEASE, Kong and May need to talk and Em can't have his heart broken... just NO. EM GET THAT GIRL! MAY STOP LIKING KONG! XD #needtocalmdown

As always, enjoyed reading your little notes @delightful :wub:

Preview is just making me miserable... knowing that there are still 5 days left until new episode airs... 5 DAYS! gosh I want it NOW! :tears:

• Like 12

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Ikr ? Do they know about bisexuality ?

noh says he's only gay for phun and he likes girls but he pretty much ignores/ is cold to all the girls around him even before they get together. i figured it was just a case of him not fully accepting himself yet. noh always comes across as gay to me, especially in the series version.

Arthit never looked at a guy that way until kongpope so he gets to face a brand new world. i could see how it would be easier for him to accept things if he believes he's only gay for kong.

i guess by definition they're both bi since they're sexually attracted to both sexes but i still say noh is totally gay, he just hasn't admitted it to himself.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, fani308 said:

Thank you so much @delightful for the subbing. I really grateful you still want to do it despite all the problem with kissasian, etc. you really are a kind person. 

And i just to rant a little bit here, hope you all don't mind and i hope no one offended with what i want to say. Lately i've been bother with people keep asking when will the new episode come out, please understand that @delightful also have life outside and she is always do the fastest for subbing the series. me as someone don't understand thai at all is grateful enough that someone want to gave up her time just to subbing a series and i know it's not easy. so just be patient and accept it whenever the subbing come out. And after the subbing ep come out please don't ask again whether she will upload it in other place. please, at least you search it yourself, just don't trouble her with anything more. 

And lastly when she said don't upload the chapter she translate anywhere, that's mean anywhere online so please appreciate her word. 

apparently it's not little:sweatingbullets: i'm so sorry i rant here, it just that i can't bear it with people who ask before they read anything here:( hope no one get offended :) sorry for the long post. 

I agree with you :) 

12 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Just finished watching ep. 8 subbed. Un-cut version is the same as 'cut' one... ok.

I see that many here already talked about this, but I need to say it again, I like that this drama have many 'likeable' characters, especially with girls... I love it and I really hope that nothing will change in that part. I want to 'like' them all until the end! :lol:

- Oak... boy... I can't like you in this episode. First time it was okay, but 3 times making bad decisions is just NOT OKAY and not feeling even a little bit sorry after what you did. That was really one part of this drama that I had a hard time watching... I wanted to go and slap him. STOP DOING THAT!!!!

Kong's face... I just can't cope with seeing Kong sad... I can't... as someone already said, I don't know how I'm gonna survive when angst starts. Need to add... did you all see Kong's face morning after that 'Arthit caught them drinking' night. OMG His eyes... I thought he would start crying any second. Again, WELL DONE Singto! BRAVO!! :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

When they were drinking and when Oak talked about how Kong and Pear would look good together and May's face... she was all down, then when Pear said she doesn't like man... May lights up. She's all happy.

I. CAN'T. TAKE. THIS. richard simmons. ANY. MORE. May needs to stop with her one-sided love... Why can't Kong see it? I can't watch this anymore... I think this is not gonna end well... I just don't like this feeling I have... PLEASE, Kong and May need to talk and Em can't have his heart broken... just NO. EM GET THAT GIRL! MAY STOP LIKING KONG! XD #needtocalmdown

Preview is just making me miserable... knowing that there are still 5 days left until new episode airs... 5 DAYS! gosh I want it NOW! :tears:

I love what you had to say about the episode! I can't wait to watch it when I get the chance :) I also noticed that about May (just when watching the unsubbed, but it's nice to know that my suspicions were right ^^).

**EDIT: sorry if this post changed a couple times :sweatingbullets: soompi automatically merged the posts together and then I refreshed and the second half of the post was missing so I tried to post it again and it once again merged the posts together :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

Kong's eyes were kinda red because they didn't get too much sleep when they arrived to film the beach scenes..Singto mentioned it in one of the interviews. They were exhausted while filming those scenes.  

Singto's sad expressions made me sad too. I really2x felt for him. 

yeah, I caught May's expression while Oak was teasing Plae and Kong.. She even looked happier when she learned Plae didn't like men... I kinda feel sorry for May and Em.. they're gonna be heartbroken first before they get together ( IF they get together). 

• Like 6

wow

damn!!

That was one perfect episode!! I loved this so much. I loved how Arthit is so affected by Kongpob even if he hasn't really realised that yet. And the liberties he allows Kong to take with him...aaargh!!! this is such a cute series. I can't get over it!!!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

I'm with you.. lets slap Oak together :( he gave them problem 2 times and i'm not okay with it :( 

And may, i saw her's expression too.. kongpop need to realize this and tell her straight that he's in love with someone else if he cant say with arthit ;) May need to move on tho, she still have Em 

Kongpop/Singto's acting.. so damn real in this episode.. i cant handle my emotion in this episode, wanna cry with kongpop :tears:

i can feel you.. 5 more day too painful :tears:

• Like 9