[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

25 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

The beach scene happens first. I think its there Kong asks Arthit to keep a day free for him.They go shopping after that.

About the bonus chapters...I think they've included all of them....2 from the published book and the 2 released online....Kong and Arthit have another shopping scene which happens in the bonus chapters of the book...and they've filmed that...I've seen bits of that in the opening and ending credits. Then there have been spoiler pics of Kong as a 3rd year and the leader of the hazing team and Arthit visiting him.....which happens in the bonus chapters that were released online....so from all that it does seem they've filmed all of the bonus chapters....

So cool thank you for the info again :) I don't know why but I like spoilers, it's weird isn't it ? 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

So cool thank you for the info again :) I don't know why but I like spoilers, it's weird isn't it ? 

me too ! i even read comment first when i want to watch drama or variety show  :D 

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

Thank you thank you thank you. Dont worry! i wont share it anywhere. i'll cherish it as my treasure and only me who can read it . Pinky promise :wub:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

had a stressful day at the office just to come home to this beautiful story~~~

thanks alot @delightful for taking the time to translate these special chapters for us :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

thank u thank u thank u soooo muuuccchh~~ :love: :love: 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hide contents

“So, what were you doing in front of my room?”

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

Aww thanks for this :*

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, delightful said:

i just finish read it.. that was so cute.. i can't imagine kongpob acting like that.. haha :D:D p'Arhit so tough on the outside but soft inside.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank u so much for your hardwork.... :wub:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank yyyou :heart: *reading it right now* (EDIT : I read it it's so sweeet :wub:

Spoiler

But geez after all this time Arthit is still holding on his feelings...... I guess it's his character, he's just a tough guy ;) 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! I've been away from the thread and just had a crazy busy day followed by an all-nighter doing work so I'M SO GLAD I STOPPED BY THE THREAD RIGHT NOW... and saw your post before it was too late! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it and will definitely follow all the rules :)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you soooooo much 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, delightful said:

Are you translating all the chapter or just this chapter?? I want it too if you translate the other chapter hehehe... btw, thank you so much for the translation it means a lot for us.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much !!!!:wub::wub::heart:

• Like 3