[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I found Prem super cute in this scene. (Why didn't I pay more attention to him? :sweatingbullets:)

Spoiler

11_zpsvziu80xr.png

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

One more absolutely favorite scene from ep. 6 and I'll end with my screenshot's here, for now. onion049.gif

Spoiler

PW1_zps5evahf6f.png

PW2_zps9j7xpstl.png

pw3_zpsunzcgfl8.png

loveshower.gif5440.gifloveshower.gif

Just look at Prem... daaaamn That look. :wub: It was such a beautiful scene... him looking at Wad like that.

Now, after this, if they don't make those two a couple I'll be really mad.

I WANT THEM TO BE A COUPLE!

SO

BAD!

:heart:

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I found Prem super cute in this scene. (Why didn't I pay more attention to him? :sweatingbullets:)

Hide contents

11_zpsvziu80xr.png

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

One more absolutely favorite scene from ep. 6 and I'll end with my screenshot's here, for now. onion049.gif

Hide contents

PW1_zps5evahf6f.png

PW2_zps9j7xpstl.png

pw3_zpsunzcgfl8.png

loveshower.gif5440.gifloveshower.gif

Just look at Prem... daaaamn That look. :wub: It was such a beautiful scene... him looking at Wad like that.

Now, after this, if they don't make those two a couple I'll be really mad.

I WANT THEM TO BE A COUPLE!

SO

BAD!

:heart:

4 minutes ago, alwayssecrettime said:

still don't know how to quote LMAO at myself :sweatingbullets:

@_-Mio-_i love guns performance in this series. so mature :phew: Prem character is so different from Film and it's nice to see the improvement in his acting since LS era.  

I admire Gun's acting in this series since I found him a genuine jolly person and I think it would be too hard for him to portray a character that was a complete opposite of his personality in real life :grin: plus Gun don't have that richard simmons resting face he's so hot when being serious. :wub:

• Like 2

Guest delightful

I just read those 2 special chapters 3 times, maybe 4 or 5 for the part2 chapter. *nosebleed*
 My eyes are so hot from being jealous of their relationship.
 I will start my translation tomorrow, because I see that bittersweet has other stories on her fb, I'm gonna go read them too. ^_^

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

I just read those 2 special chapters 3 times, maybe 4 or 5 for the part2 chapter. *nosebleed*
 I will start my translation tomorrow, because I see that bittersweet has other stories on her fb, I'm gonna go read them too. ^_^

Wow. Would love to be PM'd these (I tried to resist but you're talking about too many nosebleeds). May I be included? I don't have anyone to share this with, you guys are my only Sotus cheering squad. 

• Like 4

Guest delightful

You're all very welcome!!! I'm glad to help you guys obsess over SOTUS along with me. ^_^

Does anyone else think that Saturday seems like it's never going to come? I can't believe GMM would only release 1 episode a week! Are you crazy?!?!??!?!!! And it's only 30-40minutes long. Usually a drama episode in Thailand is an hour long and airs at least twice a week. I guess SOTUS isn't a normal drama though, it's all sorts of special.

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

If it is not too much trouble, could you PM me the translation of the special chapters too? I promise not to spread it anywhere AND I will buy the book if an english translation ever comes out. I pray it comes out. I'll empty my wallet for Sotus. LOL.

Sotus is currently my obsession right now too. I sometimes forget that new episodes of the Kdramas I'm watching are coming out because SOTUS is like the only thing I live for right now. :wub: I feel like we'll be experiencing extreme withdrawal symptoms when SOTUS ends. This series will forever remain in my heart. Arthit and Kong is love. I wish my friends are more accepting of bl. Everyone deserves to see what a gem this series is :wub::wub::wub: And Arthit going against all of my expectations because he can't understand his FEELINGS and not because he is scared of loving a MAN. Love transcends gender and it is so great that loving the same-sex wasn't what made Arthit stay away. The depth of his feelings made him stay away. His cuteness knows no bounds ASDFGHJKL.

Oh! And thank you for the subs for episode 6! You're such a quick subber and a blessing to us all. :heart:

• Like 7

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum, I just subscribed because I love this show so much :heart:

I was stalking until now :D you'll have to forgive me because my english is sometimes really bad..... :( 

I just have one question (it probably already has been answered but I need to be sure...) : will it be a happy ending ? (by that I mean do they end up together) Also I'm looking forward to more Prem + Wad interactions (but I hope it won't affect Arthit and Kongpope's story/screentime) :) 

EDIT : I also wanna thank @delightful for her amazing job :heart:

Edited by originalnickname
  • Like 6

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

ahhh i can't wait for read your translation. this is so cuuuteeeeee.

thank you for subbing eps 6 too.

Edited by MayangH
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

I admire Gun's acting in this series since I found him a genuine jolly person and I think it would be too hard for him to portray a character that was a complete opposite of his personality in real life :grin: plus Gun don't have that richard simmons resting face he's so hot when being serious. :wub:

yeeeesss for me it's like watching your childhood friend growing up! saw him wore that blue shorts then rn him with that tight jeans and that hairstyle(that hairstyle is on point, all of juniors's hair tbh)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

my dear friends.. do you know about soulmate the series? is that series is bl drama or not? i'm dying to know...

i hope my dearest @delightful will sub this is this series did not bothering you in future...:wub:

I've seen a post here on soompi confirming that its an upcoming BL series.

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, delightful said:

That's what I'm not sure of. Will they add all these special episodes in? Especially the one when Kongpope is already a Junior and Arthit is working? That's when they are both very sweet to each other. They act like they can't live without each other!

I think they have added those scenes from special chapters....there's a scene in opening credits of Arthit in Kong's room, sitting comfortably on his bed and Kong sitting beside him....both looking relaxed and comfortable. That never happened in the main story, but it did in the special chapters. The one time Arthit visited kong's room in the book, Arthit was too tense with discomfort, suspecting Kong's feelings for him.

There's another scene in the ending credits of them both eating breakfast(I think),  smiling and talking together in Arthit's room with the rumpled bed in the foreground....

After that another scene of them both talking in Kong's room. Then another with Kong and Arthit coming down an escalator together....and both are wearing different clothes then the time they went on the shopping date....remember Arthit wore a black Che Guevara t-shirt on that date....So I think all these scenes are from special chapters. 

And I request a PM too...when you're done with the book.:)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, erngust said:

Excuse me again, another translation request, please.  :(

This seemed to be (one) of the director in SOTUS talking about the start of the shooting of the series.

-------------------------------

Well, I can roughly translate this as

Spoiler

The director describes working for SOTUS for 1 year in 1 status

Last year he got a call from the producer ask if he is busy and send him many chapters of a treatment of SOTUS. He had no idea what it is and after chapter 10 he just realized that what kind of the series it is (he said he really had no sense lol) Then he prepared portfolio, talk to author, project owner and producer and it's a beginning of something big for him because he had never done a series before. He thanks to Felloww for choosing him as a director. He was in rush working on screenplay as the time was near.

He also prepared himself by consult with his friend who has directed series such as how many scene per day.

He said first time meeting with actors he couldn't remember all their names but they had done well at workshop.

14 Nov last year was the first shooting day and he couldn't sleep because of excitement and he also prepared himself very well but he couldn't take many scene as he planed in the couple days. Then the project drawed GMM's attention so they changed many thing such as actors and working style just like restarting. He got an acting coach who just came back from LA and new actors/actresses from GMM. He was a bit pressured because he was new but the actors were experienced and he wanted to mention to some of them

Off: He prepared himself very well and analyzed the character that's why he's always stole the scene. He works hard in screen and play hard and be cute off screen

Sing: He's never be late and work very hard as he's main character. He worked very very hard and never created any problem. 

Krist: He's gifted. He can remember the lines and act very well. He was the one who always being teased but when camera on, he turned himself as a scary leader of hazing team.

He said he needed to redo the work concerning time/cost/quality and start shooting again at 27 March and ended at 10 Aug at the Rama8 bridge

He thanks to all actors/Felloww/GMMTV.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, cakeee said:

@delightful I just saw your subs on thai4u channel on dailymotion and they removed the credits at the start at end completely!!! Is there a way we can mass report them? :( 

is it true?   how dare them... take the credit of someone else hardwork... i can't believe this... i'm mad right now... I know how hard is the job that our beloved @delightful do to bring happiness to us... so anything like this is unfair...:angry:

• Like 6