[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I never noticed this before! I wonder what happened with the milks :P I'm finding all the scenes with the milk teas so cute! After watching episode 4 I actually went and got some strawberry milk tea because of it lol ...but I got mine with pearls. Actually, are those milk teas that they're drinking?

I like Kong's staring at Artit too ^^ I wanna watch this scene so badly now! Can't wait for ep 5!! I've been busier this week so I've only been able to watch the raw of ep 4 through once, but I'll have some free time tonight to watch it again xD

When I noticed it, I was fangirling all to myself. I get what you mean about the drink scenes being cute. Artit sealed his cuteness for me when he hid his pink milk after noticing Kong. I think his action made a mark on Kong's heart as well. Not to mention the fact that the sight of him drinking the Pink Milk already "shook" Kong's heart. Haha. But the other videos do show Artit and Kong with their own favorite drinks so I wonder what happened in that scene where the drinks go in the "wrong" hands. lol. (Haha. That's so cute. I've actualy been craving Pink Milk because I want to see what does it taste like that it got Artit hooked. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an increase in sales with th Pink Milk and Iced Coffee in Thai right now XD)

The best thing about Saturdays is the release of a new Sotus Episode. Its release lightens my burdens, I swear. XD Haha. We fans are stuck with RERERERERERErewatching the released subbed and even unsubbed episodes to fill the empty spaces in our chests because we gave our hearts to Sotus. Kongphob Code 0062, where are the hearts and spirits of these episodes when you need them? Lol.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bookfaenframe said:

They're sort of like milk teas, but not the same..you can see here :lol: There's no strawberry in Pink Milk, so the pinkiness is from the sala syrup~ And Kongpob's drink is just Thai iced coffee
(both drinks are sweet of course, it's Arthit and Kongpob's weakness :P)

P.S. - I can't wait for those scenes too :wub: I hope we'll get them soon!

Thank you so much for the information! I'm so curious about Thailand and Thai culture, but I don't know very much yet because I only started watching Thai dramas recently :sweatingbullets:

Now I really wanna try pink milk :lol:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

When I noticed it, I was fangirling all to myself. I get what you mean about the drink scenes being cute. Artit sealed his cuteness for me when he hid his pink milk after noticing Kong. I think his action made a mark on Kong's heart as well. Not to mention the fact that the sight of him drinking the Pink Milk already "shook" Kong's heart. Haha. But the other videos do show Artit and Kong with their own favorite drinks so I wonder what happened in that scene where the drinks go in the "wrong" hands. lol. (Haha. That's so cute. I've actualy been craving Pink Milk because I want to see what does it taste like that it got Artit hooked. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an increase in sales with th Pink Milk and Iced Coffee in Thai right now XD)

The best thing about Saturdays is the release of a new Sotus Episode. Its release lightens my burdens, I swear. XD Haha. We fans are stuck with RERERERERERErewatching the released subbed and even unsubbed episodes to fill the empty spaces in our chests because we gave our hearts to Sotus. Kongphob Code 0062, where are the hearts and spirits of these episodes when you need them? Lol.

Yes! Saturdays are Sotus days for me too :D I always end up spending almost my entire Saturday watching the new ep and looking at Sotus things and whatnot xD

AND YES ARTIT WAS SO CUTE WHEN HE HID HIS PINK MILK  (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ Kong's heart was so shook :wub: ...mine too lol. Even just watching him drink the pink milk is so cute. 

Pink%20milk%201_zpssv5zkbay.gif

Sorry sharing this twice because it's so cute o()o Krist is adorable :wub: Oh yeah, I also agree with you about sleeping Krist! I love seeing all the sleeping pics of him on Twitter and IG

• Like 3

On 12/09/2016 at 2:27 PM, bookfaenframe said:

She asked him what is his opinion about the Sotus system being used now as a welcoming to the freshies, whether it should be cancelled or not and for what reason

I see. Thank you for the info. <3   Oh Gosh, I hope he'll really consider his answer before replying and I hope it will not make Arthit angry. I also think he's starting to understand why SOTUS is needed to some degree.

On 13/09/2016 at 2:52 PM, sabaiarom193 said:

HI ALL

I'm new here nice to meet you

I'M Thai you can call me is Lhew ^^

Hi, Lhew, welcome.  I'm new here too. I only joined a few weeks ago. I've known about Soompi for quite some time but only now am I desperate enough to join. All because of SOTUS. Thank you boys for making me desperate. Ha ha ha ha ha. :lol:

On 13/09/2016 at 4:45 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi :lol:

Welcome here! I'm Canadian ^^ But I wish I knew Thai! It sounds like such a cool language :)

I wish I knew Thai too so that I can undrstand the boys, but I'm trying to learn by watching them. :lol:

15 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I hope you can give us some spoilers or news about Sotus and the actors if you don't mind:)

Ditto. I hope those who can speak Thai can give us some spoilers while waiting for the eng subs. <3  

4 hours ago, singtokrist said:

Just realized this after rerererewatching episode 3 and actually sticking around for the credits that Kong and Artit may or may not have exchanged drinks, accidentally took each other's drink, paid for each other's drink, or grew to love one another's favorite drink. Whatever the case may be, one thing remains the same and that is Kong staring at Artit like he's trying to drill a hole and see Artit's soul (or maybe he is just doing some smug, angry, or annoyed staring but I'll take all the staring I can get thank you very much HAHA)

On another note, Singto and Kriss have been interacting and I really just want to know what they're saying to each other. I can't understand 99.999% of their interaction because google translate is not so good at translating. I have never wanted to learn Thai so bad until Sotus came along. :bawling: I mean for example.. :))

2 hours ago, bookfaenframe said:

They're sort of like milk teas, but not the same..you can see here :lol: There's no strawberry in Pink Milk, so the pinkiness is from the sala syrup~ And Kongpob's drink is just Thai iced coffee
(both drinks are sweet of course, it's Arthit and Kongpob's weakness :P)

P.S. - I can't wait for those scenes too :wub: I hope we'll get them soon!

Thank you for the info on Thai drink. If I go to Thailand, I'll know what I can order and what they really are. Really want a taste of Arthit's favourite Pink Milk. :D

1 hour ago, singtokrist said:

Regarding the Pink Milk, this is all I want to say

CsE6PfJUsAAH2t9.jpg

1 hour ago, singtokrist said:
  Hide contents

CsUsweFVMAAv7B1.jpg

CsTvoOAVMAESeuH.jpgCsTvpA8VIAEDfbJ.jpgCsTvp1gVUAAPEin.jpgCsTvqpsVIAA5Sef.jpg

Sleeping Krist gives my life meaning.  :heart:

Sleeping Krist is so adorable, I call him Captain Narco in my head. Ha ha ha ha.

CsUu6VvVIAEspyc.jpg

• Like 5

Especially for @missmeiz bcoz you were worried about Fluke. ;)

And for Prem/Wad fans...... :wub::wub::wub:   Prem's hand on Wad's shoulder .... Prem thinking {back off girls, he's ALL mine} and Wad looking very content with his man......Ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: The things my Fujobrain comes up with....

CkMa0IAVEAA1f6O.jpg

More Happy Fluke inside

Spoiler

Cg2zzFvUgAArh1j.jpg

CmsWXf8VUAAmvbD.jpg

CiikQCNVEAAVXDC.jpg

CigmBBCUkAcf5gK.jpg

CigmGLgUYAUSKcr.jpg

CifKKF_VEAAzQkp.jpg

CiLY78rU4AANLJB.jpg

CiLZCpaUkAAFz8G.jpg

CfXxO9uUYAABWLi.jpg

CfXhOlfUEAE-dxM.jpg

CfWgKTCUUAA-5TR.jpg

If you want more, it's here, I think it's his twitter account. 

https://twitter.com/chaaitee

• Like 7

waiting for english subs is the hardest thing ever. I feel like I should wait for Sotus to be over before I continue with it but it's so hard to do that. 

tumblr_odh5y3iBsa1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_odh5y3iBsa1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_odh5y3iBsa1vtisrzo4_500.gif

angry Arthit + smug Kongphob is richard simmons cute!! I saw this scene like 10 times or more. I just love this so much!!

And then Kong's smile when he saw that Arthit came to his game...killed me!!

tumblr_odbs55kftS1vtisrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_odbs55kftS1vtisrzo5_500.gif

Oh and of course we can't forget the cute Arthit drinking that milk (I totally wanna taste pink milk now) and the way he hid that drink when he saw Kong coming...and Kong's expression when he was looking at him drinking it. :wub:

tumblr_odbpvnQRSv1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_odbpvnQRSv1vtisrzo3_500.gif

I am so addicted to this. Ugh!!

• Like 8

Waiting for the Eng Subs to come out is a total PAIN. Uggghhhh. Another post of the boys while waiting. :( That said, Huge Thanks to all the sub teams from Viet subs and Krist subs for all their hard work, and time spent in making it possible for us non-speaking fans to enjoy the show.

Photo Shoot for OK Magazine which looks like they're recreating the manhwa. <3 The photo shoot reminded me of the one made by the actors for the movie "Shelter" made in 2007, which I LOVE because of the chemistry between the boys and a Happy Ending, which is rare in this Genre especially movies coming from the West.  

CsObtAXUEAA3H29.jpg  CsObtA6VMAAcsnu.jpg

More cuteness inside.

Spoiler

Kong hugging Arthit. Backhug FTW! OMG. So casual and comfortable with each other. Ahhhhhhh.  *fangirlsquee*

CsON03mUsAAP68J.jpg

SOOOO ADORABLEEEE. They're giving me heart palpitations. Ha ha ha ha. :wub::wub::wub:

CsNBgdPUkAAz1HE.jpg  CsM_-SOUkAEHpGv.jpg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Omggg is that Tiw?? He looks cute af with his hair down! :wub:

Yes that's Tiw/Au Jun! ^^ He's so cute... and hot :wub:

Spoiler

You should check out his IG! He recently posted a video of him dancing to Wonder Girl's Nobody lol. It's great :joy:

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 6

Just found out the Viet subbing team will be posting it tomorrow (Friday), probably and I think Krist Fanclub is doing the same, if not on Saturday. Bummer. I was waiting the whole day hoping they'll post it today. :(

Spoiler

CsU4xRuUMAAAiqi.jpg

CsU4yVWUAAEiDYQ.jpg

CsXaSSgUEAAgu1S.jpg  CsXabfEVUAEoW_f.jpg

CpG4N0JUEAAubay.jpg  CsXp_zhVIAE6eXc.jpg

• Like 4

Hello again!

I'm probably too late for the party :sweatingbullets:, but here are the little things that I loved about Episode 3:

Spoiler

1. When Arthit asked: "Who taught them?"

Oh crap. I gasped upon realizing that the upperclassmen would receive all the blame--this was not how I expected this meeting to unfold! :o No wonder Kongpob wanted to take responsibility for their half-assed cheering.

IMG_20160910_170126_zps7upxac0x.jpg

(PS: Give me a few seconds to giggle at Bright's winning facial expression at the back. Hee hee. Never a dull moment with this guy!)

2. How Kongpob stopped in his tracks...

...as the freshies raised their hands one by one! My heart swelled every time they said "I wanna ask you." It was such a poignant moment of solidarity--I almost screamed "Group Hug!" at my screen. :lol: Well done, Show.

IMG_20160910_182340_zpsmcbikdfr.jpg

3. When Arthit explained why Kong needs to town down the heroics.

Bravo, Arthit--I had a hunch that there was a good reason behind all that shouting. :lol: He has a point, Kong... Standing up on our own two feet is the only way to learn, to grow.

IMG_20160910_173905_zpslihku1wd.jpg

4. That beat before Kong's answered Arthit's question.

Squeeee. :wub: If we could have a dollar everytime Kong had that look, I wonder how rich we'd be at the end of the show. Hee hee. Even the way his voice trailed off ("I think that... You have a crush on me.") was gold!

IMG_20160910_180517_zps7l63maoq.jpg

5. How the cat got Arthit's tongue after hearing Kong's response.

I just love that our Fearsome Student Leader was clearly caught off guard: His eyes widened, his neck stiffened, his gaze shifted... He barely managed to swallow the lump on his throat before uttering a baffled "What?" *press replay*

IMG_20160910_185955_zpsevsdvf84.jpg

6. When Kong further discussed the principles of pulling one's pigtails...

Okay, somebody definitely loved seeing Arthit's nervous antics more than the viewers did. Forget about asking him again ("You have a crush on me, right?") to prolong the fun, just look at the way Kong stared as Arthit left! Rawr. B)

IMG_20160910_210210_zpszxeafqnw.jpg

7. How Kong appreciated the "view." Hee hee.

Look who just found a new morning ritual! Outside the campus, Mr. Grumpypants is just an ordinary sleepyhead... And the best part? His neighbor looks smitten. :phew:

IMG_20160910_222017_zpsrs4qyzud.jpg

8. When Kong offered his eraser.

Gaaaaah. If you keep on being everybody's knight in shining armor--the entire school population's gonna have your name tattooed on their chest! :sweatingbullets: Who can blame her for falling under your spell?

IMG_20160911_005318_zps3wm04xnn.jpg

9. How Arthit came and left without fanfare.

Things just weren't the same without him... and Kong knew that something was off. The way he craned his neck and looked for him were dead giveaways that Kong truly cared.

IMG_20160911_011453_zpsxeuwf6gx.jpg

10. When Kong spied on him... again!

That smile is giving you away, Mister. B) Apparently, it's not just a morning ritual--he's gonna feast on this ordinary side of Arthit whenever he has the chance. Hee hee. I could totally get used to this setup.

IMG_20160912_111416_zpsy6tnjzg8.jpg

11. When she wrote Kong's name on the eraser.

Awwwww. Every girl's been there before: doing little things, hoping that he'll notice somehow.  I'm sure you'll have your own happy ending--with a Prince Charming who notices you even if you're looking at someone else!:wub:

IMG_20160912_112559_zpspztiw6et.jpg

12. The look on Arthit's face when he realized who's sitting with him.

How can a simple "Thanks, P'Arthit" give me so much feels? ^_^ The way Kong said it was sooo telling: "Oh, this dinner's gonna be entertaining..." *grabs popcorn*

IMG_20160912_120537_zpsvovdls3j.jpg

13. When Arthit asked: "Who allowed you to sit here?"

And Kong's matter-of-fact response: "You did." :lol: I'll never get tired of watching Arthit make a fool of himself whenever Kong's around.

IMG_20160912_123753_zps524xmfzj.jpg

14. That entire Pink Milk sequence...

...and Arthit's hopeless attempt to save his macho image! :P Too late for that, honey. Hee hee. That smug look on Kong's face even doubled the squee factor: "Who has childlike taste buds now?"

IMG_20160912_145429_zpsryrc7cva.jpg

15. When Arthit paid for everything.

Smooth move... After all that tough love, he makes it up to him with a simple gesture. Why do I have a feeling that the Pink Milk that Kong ordered suddenly became sweeter? ;)

IMG_20160912_165341_zpseof6u0qw.jpg

*waits for the subs of the latest episode* :D

• Like 8