[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

30 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Where I can get this series with eng subtitles? not only a part, the full series ¿¿?? I did not like the end of many of the characters D: I expected more seriousness in the script 

I only know of the BL parts that are subtitled in English. I've never come across this full series with Eng Subs.  :( I'd be interested too if there are any subs available for the whole episodes.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Anything new about PremxWad?

I want to know if they will be  the other couple in this series... But the way guys, i wonder why Wad (Fluke) is so skinny in this series? In My Bromance movie he looks a bit healthy than this... And he seems unhappy... I'm keep wonder what happen to him... A worried fan here...

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

I want to know if they will be another couple in this series... But the way guys, i wonder why Wad (Fluke) is so skinny in this series? In My Bromance movie he looks a bit healthy than this... And he seems unhappy... I'm keep wonder what happen to him... A worried fan here...

Maybe because he's taller so he looks more skinny. I think he looks unhappy because that's his character in the series, Wad seems a problematic teenager and maybe he also have dark past. 

I'm so desperate for more episodes right now! >.< I might go and watch ep 3 again even though I can't understand anything :P I kind of wish that I had found SOTUS after it had finished airing and after the novel was translated so that I could just binge my way through the series then the novel! I'll probably end up binge watching it all again after it finishes airing anyways though :D

Spoiler

I love watching them together :wub: I just keep watching all their stuff because I can't wait for more episodes and they're so cute together ^^

ep%201%20extra%202%20-%20krist%20chest%2

Krist is so adorable actually :wub: Hahaha why is he always touching his chest? 

He keeps killing me with all the chest rubbing and lip licking and pouting  (*ii) 

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm so desperate for more episodes right now! >.< I might go and watch ep 3 again even though I can't understand anything :P I kind of wish that I had found SOTUS after it had finished airing and after the novel was translated so that I could just binge my way through the series then the novel! I'll probably end up binge watching it all again after it finishes airing anyways though :D

Reveal hidden contents

I love watching them together :wub: I just keep watching all their stuff because I can't wait for more episodes and they're so cute together ^^

Krist is so adorable actually :wub: Hahaha why is he always touching his chest? 

He keeps killing me with all the chest rubbing and lip licking and pouting  (*ii) 

I sometimes wish for the same thing too!! My head is usually filled about how Sotus would air another ep every Saturday and patience is not really one of my virtue. HUHU. But at the same time, I am glad I found it because watching all these pics of Krist from his fanmeets or something like that is making me smile like a fool because how can a guy be so lovable???? Krist is so adorable (how many times have I said this already? I am whipped for Krist as Kong is (so going to be) for Arthit lolol). Haha. Totally agree with you on the binge-watching thing. I keep replaying the already subbed eps and episode 3! Especially episode 3 because unconsciously smitten Kong looking at his unexpected next building neighbor and flustered Arthit gives my life deeper meaning. Haha. :heart:

Will anyone be translating the novel? Huhu I searched for it and saw a translation of it but it wasn't in English. I think it was Vietnamese and I can't understand it. Cries. I hope someone translates the novel. :bawling:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Maybe because he's taller so he looks more skinny. I think he looks unhappy because that's his character in the series, Wad seems a problematic teenager and maybe he also have dark past. 

But, i'm following him on IG... he seem so sad... there is no happiness in his eyes... he make me worried... in this series, of couse he need to be serious but i can see just pain all over his face... :tears:PLEASE CHEER UP FLUKE....

• Like 4

9 hours ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Arthit is jealous of the air Kong breathes already. :P

I think Kong will be jealous of that girl with Arthit in the trailer. I prefer him getting jealous of a guy, though. :phew: And Arthit will be jealous of May.

Yep, I want to se Kong jealous, too. Arthit is already always jealous. Hahahaha.

I also approve of the gamer senior (or any other guy) making a move on Arthit for the same reasons as you. Things would get so much more interesting!

I love juicy lovelines. :phew:

HAHA If only Kong does not die due to lack of oxygen, Arthit would probably cut it off if he could (though he would probably be unconscious of the reason why he would be doing it lol).

Yep, I want to see Kong jealous, tooRIGHT?! HAHA I want a lot of people to see the adorable side of Arthit and fall for him and then see how Arthit gets flustered because he is actually a magnet for single people lol. He would be caught off guard by the charms of his tsundere character. But then he would go all Noh and say "the only guy I like is you" and Kong would get this self-satisfying smirk even more cocky than when he recited Em's ID Number. But Kong gets jealous nonetheless because nobody should get handsy or flirty with his marshmallow senior bear. AHHH! Talking about this makes me want it to truly happen because how would Arthit pacify Kong's jealousy? What if Kong acts all petty to the other guy and this makes Arthit unconsciously smile because Kong is so affected with his other suitor and everyone ends up awed with it because it is a smitten smile, not cocky but smitten, and no freshman thought it was possible!! I mean they did make Arthit the ghost in their "ghost story" after all. Haha. Then Arthit makes them run laps because he is embarrassed! :w00t:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, missmeiz said:

But, i'm following him on IG... he seem so sad... there is no happiness in his eyes... he make me worried... in this series, of couse he need to be serious but i can see just pain all over his face... :tears:PLEASE CHEER UP FLUKE....

Maybe he just tired because work and study or he really go into the character. Don't worry too much, think positive^_^. If he really unwell I'm sure he won't acting in this series.

34 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

HAHA If only Kong does not die due to lack of oxygen, Arthit would probably cut it off if he could (though he would probably be unconscious of the reason why he would be doing it lol).

Yep, I want to see Kong jealous, tooRIGHT?! HAHA I want a lot of people to see the adorable side of Arthit and fall for him and then see how Arthit gets flustered because he is actually a magnet for single people lol. He would be caught off guard by the charms of his tsundere character. But then he would go all Noh and say "the only guy I like is you" and Kong would get this self-satisfying smirk even more cocky than when he recited Em's ID Number. But Kong gets jealous nonetheless because nobody should get handsy or flirty with his marshmallow senior bear. AHHH! Talking about this makes me want it to truly happen because how would Arthit pacify Kong's jealousy? What if Kong acts all petty to the other guy and this makes Arthit unconsciously smile because Kong is so affected with his other suitor and everyone ends up awed with it because it is a smitten smile, not cocky but smitten, and no freshman thought it was possible!! I mean they did make Arthit the ghost in their "ghost story" after all. Haha. Then Arthit makes them run laps because he is embarrassed! :w00t:

I also think there's still a chance Arthit is uncertain if Kong is simply teasing him or if he's actually flirting. So bringing a guy into the mix (chasing either of them) will confirm that actually Kong is genuinely interested (he's teasing AND flirting) and vice versa. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, singtokrist said:

Holy mother of God!!! YES, YES, YES! I love what you wrote! Every single line made me feel so excited. I wish that really happened!

tumblr_mdk1gbPWV71qltw27.gif

39 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

I also think there's still a chance Arthit is uncertain if Kong is simply teasing him or if he's actually flirting. So bringing a guy into the mix (chasing either of them) will confirm that actually Kong is genuinely interested (he's teasing AND flirting) and vice versa. 

Yup, I don't think Arthit is taking the flirting seriously. He probably thinks that Kong is just trying to tease/irritate him and isn't really interested in pursuing a relationship with him. He needs to see Kong's smitten smile and jealous to really get it, imo. Hahahaha.

I don't think there's going to be a guy in the mix, though. Based on the trailer, the girls (May and the long-haired one) are probably their suitors. :(

• Like 5

2 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Maybe he just tired because work and study or he really go into the character. Don't worry too much, think positive^_^. If he really unwell I'm sure he won't acting in this series.

I've noticed this too, but I think he's just trying to portray a "cool image" on Instagram.

Here's some smiling Fluke:

2PzhGLF.jpg

Spoiler

48RMfnl.jpg

cr: makbook1 ig

and beautiful PremWad art:

OrPeg5U.jpg

Found on ig. Credit is on the pic, Lit Samajart, but I could not find this original artist. :/

• Like 6

3 hours ago, singtokrist said:

I sometimes wish for the same thing too!! My head is usually filled about how Sotus would air another ep every Saturday and patience is not really one of my virtue. HUHU. But at the same time, I am glad I found it because watching all these pics of Krist from his fanmeets or something like that is making me smile like a fool because how can a guy be so lovable???? Krist is so adorable (how many times have I said this already? I am whipped for Krist as Kong is (so going to be) for Arthit lolol). Haha. Totally agree with you on the binge-watching thing. I keep replaying the already subbed eps and episode 3! Especially episode 3 because unconsciously smitten Kong looking at his unexpected next building neighbor and flustered Arthit gives my life deeper meaning. Haha. :heart:

Will anyone be translating the novel? Huhu I searched for it and saw a translation of it but it wasn't in English. I think it was Vietnamese and I can't understand it. Cries. I hope someone translates the novel. :bawling:

"flustered Arthit gives my life deeper meaning" <--- ME TOO! xD He's soooo cute! :wub: Krist and Arthit are both so adorable in their own ways :love: I can't stop talking about him either ^^ ...or sending pictures of him to all my friends lol 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

okay... i will think positive...:blush:

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, laval said:

I've noticed this too, but I think he's just trying to portray a "cool image" on Instagram.

Here's some smiling Fluke:

Hide contents

cr: makbook1 ig

and beautiful PremWad art:

Found on ig. Credit is on the pic, Lit Samajart, but I could not find this original artist. :/

Thanks for the pic of smilling Wad... :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Righhht? Because if someone drops smooth lines on you for how many months as a way to cope with your attitude (or Arthit's sotus leadership), it'd be a normal response to see their actions as just them teasing you. So, it would probably take time for Arthit to warm up to trusting Kong if he confesses. And then I remember the bed scene during the trailer (which definitely sounds way more rated than it really is) and ugh the way Arthit turned around to face Kong after he confesses (while closing his eyes though, probably pretending to sleep because I dont really know exactly how the whole scene would go) makes me feel like Arthit finally gave in at that moment and trusted Kong and his feelings, seeing Kong confess in the stillness of the night, the whole scene making Kong look so vulnerable but brave at the same time. HUHU.

(Maybe just maybe, Kong would face his feelings with easier acceptance than Arthit? Like when he realizes his feelings actually hold deeper meaning, he'd be probably a bit nervous but face them and pursue Arthit while Arthit would have a bit more trouble with his, where he swims in self-denial and would be all incredulous in the face of Kong asserting his real feelings. Like he'd try to block them out or make excuses or escape. And Kong would slowly but surely break down his defenses because love knows no boundaries HAHA. Arthit is all macho on the outside but gooey on the inside.

NOTE: Waiting has made me resort to imagination lol. feel free to disagree with me HAHAHA.)

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

"flustered Arthit gives my life deeper meaning" <--- ME TOO! xD He's soooo cute! :wub: Krist and Arthit are both so adorable in their own ways :love: I can't stop talking about him either ^^ ...or sending pictures of him to all my friends lol 

I feel you!!!!!! I have made a Krist folder in my laptop because my adoration for him has increased ten-folds. He is so playful in real life and seems to like taking cutesy selfies but at the same time never forgetting the gym ones because we apparently are in need of his muscles shot HAHA. He is really adorable in real life and he is very playful too judging from the fancams. And W2S had a trans of the short vid where he slaps Singto's butt after Singto apparently pinches his nipple. LOL. His voice goes all whiny and cute when he drops the line "SEE MY NIPPLE IS HARD". I am hoping those are honest to goodness the real trans because if those are fake subs- OTL

Btw, who is the other senior who seems like one of the chill seniors. He is becoming one of my favorites with his "did he eat the registration for lunch?" line. He seems more level-headed than the other Sotus leaders haha. Wish he had more scenes.~

4 hours ago, jaelephy said:

I honestly can't get enough of this couple!!

both off screen and on screen...

tumblr_od46deSZ8p1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_od46deSZ8p1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_od46deSZ8p1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_od46deSZ8p1vtisrzo4_500.gif

Arthit's expression is priceless. they are so different in real life. I love it!!

krist is too adorable haha. He acts so cutesy behind the scenes. My heart is in bliss. :wub:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

Righhht? Because if someone drops smooth lines on you for how many months as a way to cope with your attitude (or Arthit's sotus leadership), it'd be a normal response to see their actions as just them teasing you. So, it would probably take time for Arthit to warm up to trusting Kong if he confesses. And then I remember the bed scene during the trailer (which definitely sounds way more rated than it really is) and ugh the way Arthit turned around to face Kong after he confesses (while closing his eyes though, probably pretending to sleep because I dont really know exactly how the whole scene would go) makes me feel like Arthit finally gave in at that moment and trusted Kong and his feelings, seeing Kong confess in the stillness of the night, the whole scene making Kong look so vulnerable but brave at the same time. HUHU.

Yass I love that part in the trailer!! Kong's confession gives me butterflies every time I watch it ^^ I'm thinking similar things about that scene :)

20 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

And WS2 had a trans of the short vid where he slaps Singto's butt after Singto apparently pinches his nipple. LOL. His voice goes all whiny and cute when he drops the line "SEE MY NIPPLE IS HARD". I am hoping those are honest to goodness the real trans because if those are fake subs- OTL

And omg they translated that video?!?!!!! And Krist said that?! I need to see this :wub: Where did you find it?

22 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

Btw, who is the other senior who seems like one of the chill seniors. He is becoming one of my favorites with his "did he eat the registration for lunch?" line. He seems more level-headed than the other Sotus leaders haha. Wish he had more scenes.~

That's Off :wub: from Puppy Honey. I think he's called Bright in SOTUS. Yeah I love him and his random side comments too ^^

• Like 4

Hello guys, I'm new here. I've joined this forum just for the sake of this wonderful thread on SOTUS that I've discovered lately~

Although I've only watched the two first episodes, I'm so hooked. The main casts are just wonderful. And I definitely love how Kong slowly discovers the real Artit (especially in ep.2, I mean the name card, the prince contest & the freaking oranges XDDDD). And of course, Artit is such a tsundere :D. I definitely can't wait for the subbed version of episode 3. 

I'm still waiting for more storylines for the supporting casts to make a judgement but so far, I like them.

• Like 8