[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

10 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Can anyone tell me what Kong and the chubby gay senior were talking about at the photoshoot? I swear I heard him say Arthit's name. 

I don't want to spoil this ... you should wait for eng sub butttt 

spoil alert !! ヽ(`Д´)ノヽ(`Д´)ノ

Arthit have a problem with teacher because of the girl who get sick on ep.2 .

So ..... Arthit won't be the head of sotus team anymore  ( ´_ゝ`)( ´_ゝ`)( ´_ゝ`)

(´・_・`)

• Like 6

11 hours ago, vayra said:

For outside Thailand, I recommend you to using software flyvpn to change your vpn into thailand network so you can open line tv. But the free mode is only for 3x login and its 20minutes per login. I've try streaming online on GMM One, but it turn out offline every time sotus aired. I don't know if the link is trouble or I open the wrong room. But last night, they start online again almost midnight. I don't remember when, but its already aired another series. (The link perfectly find right know, I've check it this morning. Its air hamtaro, hahaha). Here's the link:

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

Anyone can give me clue if the link is the correct web to watch the series? I can't read thailand. T.T

#But if you lil bit more patient, wait until someone upload it on sunday.

=======

I just watch ep 2 with the eng sub. I love the moment arthit shy when khong said he cute with his serious face. ^o^  (cute tsundere.....) GMM never fail me when it comes to scenario and cast. They can produce series with great storyline without ruining the original novel. And the cast also have good acting skill.

=====

I've downloaded ep 3,, feel free to enjoy..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i0timsm546s5wn7/AAD-16r4P4QCRRg60hTTr-ixa?dl=0

Thank you so much!! I tried it and I was actually able to see what Line TV looked like :lol: I've been so curious about Line TV for a long time now, but could never access it before 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, franeb said:

(´・_・`)

Thank you for letting us know!! ^^ I've watched ep 3 without subs several times already and I was really curious about that part 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, franeb said:

(´・_・`)

Thank you very much for the translation, now I can understand it better. I was wondering why Arthit was not leading the next sotus meeting. :(

CriTKrrVYAAZhTI.jpg

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Thank you very much for the translation, now I can understand it better. I was wondering why Arthit was not leading the next sotus meeting. :(

Poor my baby Arthit... :bawling: but the way, great pic ever... HONEYMOON yeah!!!! Naughty couple...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, missmeiz said:

Poor my baby Arthit... :bawling: but the way, great pic ever... HONEYMOON yeah!!!! Naughty couple...

I know, when i read the translation, I was very sad. It wasn't his fault, the girl should know when to stop. :(  That pic was serendipitous.   The feeeeeellllsssss. :wub::heart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

I know, when i read the translation, I was very sad. It wasn't his fault, the girl should know when to stop. :(  That pic was serendipitous.   The feeeeeellllsssss. :wub::heart:

Well, I'm not sure that's fair, the pressure these little freshies are under makes it hard to 'know when to stop'. But poor bb Arthit. Someone needs a hug. 

• Like 3

Just now, lolalarue said:

Well, I'm not sure that's fair, the pressure these little freshies are under makes it hard to 'know when to stop'. But poor bb Arthit. Someone needs a hug. 

Let's just hope because Arthit doesn't become head anymore he'll have more time to spare for Kongpob;). Kongpob can give him a hug:wub:.

Hii!! New here on soompi :D

I decided to join just so I could talk about this wonderful series! Because I am literally so obsessed :wub: haha. I think the premise sounds sooo interesting, I mean I didn't grow up in an asian country so we dont have all this seniority stuff and faculty training/bonding in universities (which makes me so jealous tbh haha) I was hooked straight away from the trailers :) and all the actors are so cute (especially singto *O* like wow this guy is handsome).

Coming into this show after my MIR withdrawals the approach to this series I find is much better executed. They have very talented and great actors, a story that seems much more natural in it's progression and writing, and a subbing team who are also doing an excellent job I must say!

Im also bracing myself for the eventual angst that'll happen later on in the show >.<; but for the most part I am just extremely excited to see how this couple will progress and get together in the end :D Kinda almost wish I started watching it later on in the show because now I have to wait every week for episodes again ;~; haha but either way, I really love it!!

Also, I see some of you guys are really rooting for perm/wad as well :) are they gonna be an official couple in the show too?

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Hii!! New here on soompi :D

I decided to join just so I could talk about this wonderful series! Because I am literally so obsessed :wub: haha. I think the premise sounds sooo interesting, I mean I didn't grow up in an asian country so we dont have all this seniority stuff and faculty training/bonding in universities (which makes me so jealous tbh haha) I was hooked straight away from the trailers :) and all the actors are so cute (especially singto *O* like wow this guy is handsome).

Coming into this show after my MIR withdrawals the approach to this series I find is much better executed. They have very talented and great actors, a story that seems much more natural in it's progression and writing, and a subbing team who are also doing an excellent job I must say!

Im also bracing myself for the eventual angst that'll happen later on in the show >.<; but for the most part I am just extremely excited to see how this couple will progress and get together in the end :D Kinda almost wish I started watching it later on in the show because now I have to wait every week for episodes again ;~; haha but either way, I really love it!!

Also, I see some of you guys are really rooting for perm/wad as well :) are they gonna be an official couple in the show too?

Hi and welcome, :)

I know exactly what you mean, I joined soompi very recently just for this show too. :lol: I too was hooked since I first saw the trailer months before this show started. The waiting was painful. Ha ha ha ha. :sweatingbullets: Now I wish they would show the episodes twice a week. Once a week is just plain torture. :tears:  I miss them like crazy during the week and keep on watching the previous episodes and trailers over and over.

I agree with you, these boys are very talented and such an eye candy. :wub:

I'm looking forward to how they progress and I'm hoping for a Season 2 as well. Hope the other side characters and couples will have their own lil stories to spice it up.

I think Perm/Wad will be an official couple or I hope so. *fingerscrossed*

• Like 6

On 9/4/2016 at 4:10 AM, laval said:

Thank god, I strongly dislike this obsession with seme/uke dichotomy.

Haha agreed. It's basically why I love pairings like Lovesick's Phun&Noh and now Sotus' Kongpob&Arthit, because they tend to switch and neither one is too feminine.

Off-topic a bit, but I've read a lot of Japanese BL & yaoi for years and the uke characterization is mostly feminine. A couple of years ago I found Ichikawa Kei, and reading it I find myself loving how both main characters are usually regular guys and it's never clear at first who's seme or uke. Since then, I couldn't go back to reading yaoi mangas with too feminine uke anymore. I couldn't even get myself to watch many of those Chinese BL web series or movies anymore because one of them would turn out to be too feminine/fragile/weak and that turns me off. *sigh*

Sorry for a little bit of rant there guys. Just that it's hard to satisfy a choosy fujoshi like myself these days lol.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, whitedove said:

Haha agreed. It's basically why I love pairings like Lovesick's Phun&Noh and now Sotus' Kongpob&Arthit, because they tend to switch and neither one is too feminine.

Off-topic a bit, but I've read a lot of Japanese BL & yaoi for years and the uke characterization is mostly feminine. A couple of years ago I found Ichikawa Kei, and reading it I find myself loving how both main characters are usually regular guys and it's never clear at first who's seme or uke. Since then, I couldn't go back to reading yaoi mangas with too feminine uke anymore. I couldn't even get myself to watch many of those Chinese BL web series or movies anymore because one of them would turn out to be too feminine/fragile/weak and that turns me off. *sigh*

Sorry for a little bit of rant there guys. Just that it's hard to satisfy a choosy fujoshi like myself these days lol.

I agree with you verbatim on seme/uke pairings. I prefer both of them to look like guys and not too feminine.  :D

Other than Ichikawa Kei, do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks.

CrkX7c_WYAAFH2m.jpg

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, lolalarue said:

A summary of the pink milk conversation would be welcomed too! 

Yeah me too because after Kong finished the fried rice, he ordered that pink drink. Why? I know the fried rice was spicy but can the pink milk drink make you feel less hot inside or something and so that's why Artit bought the pink drink? And that's why Artit swapped his meal with Kong to teach him a lesson for teasing him with the pink milk drink?

18 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

CriTKrrVYAAZhTI.jpg

I LOVEEEEE that picture!!! Ahh!! They are so cute!!!!! KongArthit SingtoKrist for life.

• Like 3