[Drama 2016] Entourage Korea 안투라지 코리아

moonkittey

First BTS clip :)

tvN has opened official pages for Entourage Korea.

http://program.interest.me/tvn/entourage
https://www.facebook.com/tvnentourage

cr. entourage_kr

Some pics of Amber from the filming set :) btw, today was the last day of filming.

More under spoiler

Spoiler

CtQ-oO4UIAAYZS5.jpg

CtQ-oO6VMAEV2Q5.jpg

CtRC27gVUAEOYER.jpg

cr. amber_insta, _beautifulamber

Lee Sung Min is our last cameo. He did it to support his buddy Jo Jin Woong.

Spoiler

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/14334599_1286080274775827_6545169394736037888_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0NzUxNzAzOTc0MDQzMTk3NA%3D%3D.2

cr. entourage_kr

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entourage drops pants in first teaser

by girlfriday | September 26, 2016 | 12 Comments

Entourage2.jpg

At last, here’s the first real teaser for tvN’s Entourage, the remake of the HBO series about a movie star and his entourage of buddies navigating their way through showbiz and enjoying all the perks along the way. One of the perks, apparently, is traveling to red carpet events sans pants. Now, I would never knock anyone for being pantsless, but why the heck are they fully dressed on top?

read more on: Dramabeans

*EDITED* If the info is right then the wrap up party is gonna be on September 30th. Already looking forward to it. :)

cr MakeMe5urprise

Today they wrapped up filming in Busan. Filming has finished after 4 months of non-stop-shooting. Pic from today's shooting: Seo Kang Joon, Director Kim Seung Ho, Joo Jin Woong and Park Jung Min

CtSHxRNUsAACkOm.jpg

Another list of cameos (I added most of them already to the cast)

Tbh I never watched a drama with this many cameos before. :D

Spoiler

Kang Haneul

Kyung Sujin

Kim Sunggyun

Kim Jinkyung

Nam Janghee

Dok2

Mamamoo

Park Hanbyul

Bong Mandae (a Film director)

Boom (oh oops i read it wrong)

So Yihyun

Song Jihyo

Song Haena

Spica

Lim Nayoung and Kim Chungha

Ahn Hyekyung

Lee Eun (a Film Director)

Lee Joon Ik (a Film Director)

Lee Taeim

In Gyojin

Im Pilsung ( a  Film Director)

Ji Seokjin

Jin Goo

Jin Jeongseon

Choi Jeongryeol (a film director)

Clara

Han Kyunghyun

Hwang Bora

Hyukoh

SK Wyverns' Kim Kwanghyun

DJ Soda

Spiral Cats cosplay team

Shim Odom

CJ Entus Progaming team

Cr. Entertain.Naver , via onehallyu's Howonnie

'Entourage' wraps up filming + reveals 1st still cuts

Lee-Kwang-Soo,seo-kang-jun,lee-dong-hwi

tvN's upcoming Friday-Saturday drama 'Entourage' has successfully wrapped up filming!

It's a 100% pre-filmed drama, starring Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo, Lee Dong Hwi, Park Jung Min, and more, that tells the story of a top, trending actor (Seo Kang Jun), his manager (Park Jung Min), an actor past his prime (Lee Kwang Soo), and a happy-go-lucky friend (Lee Dong Hwi).

Filming first began this past June, and after an in-depth editing and production process, 'Entourage' will begin airing November 4. The series is a remake of the 2004 American comedy show on HBO of the same name. While you wait for it, take a look at the first still-cuts below!

Hide contents

lee-dong-hwi_1475028093_1.jpg

lee-dong-hwi_1475028097_2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/entourage-wraps-up-filming-reveals-1st-still-cuts

First still cuts of the boys of Entourage

by chickachunga | September 28, 2016 | 4 Comments

Spoiler

ent1.jpg

The first stills from tvN’s Entourage are out, and for a remake of an HBO series that depicts the cutthroat entertainment industry where egos and emotions run high, our first glimpse is decidedly sunlit and understated. I was totally expecting to see the talent agent played by Jo Jin-woong (Signal) holler into his phone or chuck his dissatisfying lunch across the room. Or at his assistant.

But perhaps they’re saving the good stuff for when the show premieres. The fully preproduced remake is about a movie star and his entourage consisting of his close circle of childhood buddies and his agent, navigating the frequently vapid, occasionally glamorous world of showbiz.

Spoiler

ent2.jpg

ent3.jpg

Via Top Star News

read more:  http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/first-still-cuts-of-the-boys-of-entourage/

Congrats to Jo Jin Woong for winning the Top Excellence Award for Signal at the APAN Star Awards. :)

14441160_1281341411896654_22317450527239

cre Osen

Cast and red carpet Photo Zone (tvn10 Awards Festival)

Stars Stars ★ stations
Drama "Entourage>

TvN can enjoy a representative space that can travel forward in one day!
Directly experience the wonder of that content, and enjoy playing, eating area for a day!
(Saturday and Sunday, various content booths will be operating normally.) Star star stations (google tr.)

Spoiler

https://scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/14373970_297114384004449_8632548359862747136_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1MDgwMDg4Njc1MDAxNTI0OQ%3D%3D.2

http://tvn10festival.interest.me/festival/lineup

Another pic from the wrap up party

Sohee talks about working with the oppas of 'Entourage' + zombie acting in 'Train to Busan'

Sohee

After flaunting her modeling skills for 'High Cut', Sohee talked about her experience working for her recent hit film 'Train to Busan', as well as her upcoming tvN drama 'Entourage'.

She first thanked the cast or the oppas of 'Entourage', and said, "I've met Lee Kwang Soo oppa on 'Running Man', but this is the first time working with him. And I met Seo Kang Jun, Park Jung Min oppa, and Lee Dong Hwi oppa for the first time. At first, I was worried that it'll be uncomfortable working with mostly males and oppas, but I was able to complete filming joyfully because they treated me very comfortably."

Sohee then shared about her experience working on 'Train to Busan' with, "The actors who played zombies received training for several months, but compare to them I wasn't able to get much of the 'zombie movement' training. My zombie acting was kind of lacking at first, but later on, I found myself letting things go and enjoying the zombie act."

More of Sohee's photos and interview can be found in the new issue of 'High Cut'.

Spoiler

Sohee_1475538845_sh2.jpg

Sohee_1475538846_sh1.jpg

Sohee_1475538846_sh.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/sohee-talks-about-working-with-the-oppas-of-entourage-zombie-acting-in-train-to-busan

[enter-talk] AHN SOHEE TODAYㄷㄷㄷ

Posted on 2:55 PM by kei z

She attended the celebration before the last episode of Tvn's entourage today
The drama will air in November
download.jsp?FileID=38060503

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=38060504

download.jsp?FileID=38060505

skipped unrelated parts...

post response:
[+156][-26]
original post: here

ㅇ |2016.10.02 23:15 신고하기
The top 3 monolid beauties are Kim Yuna, Sohee and Park Boyoung...

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.02 21:25 신고하기
Wow freaking pretty

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.02 21:26 신고하기
This post is ranked 1st or 2nd in Daum cafe right nowㅋㅋI saw that a while ago and realized how Sohee had an impact as a female idol ever since her Tell Me day, she's always making the hot topic

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.02 23:33 신고하기
The people nowadays don't know but she has a hot body
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=38063210

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.03 01:47 신고하기
Seriously, I wasn't sure whether she was pretty when she was a singer but when she switched into acting, she took her pictures alone and you could see how pale and smooth her skin was. Also her legs are pretty and her face is smallㅋㅋㅋㅋ I now understand why she's a celebrity

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.03 00:44 신고하기
Sohee~~ it's been a while!!
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=38064989

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.03 00:47 신고하기
Sohee is the jjang when it comes to female idols with monolids

Archived