Male Celebrities With Nice Hands

Guest cocon

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starrysmile

i think eric has the nicest hands. when i was scrolling down through the pictures, his hands are what made me stop and go "wow". they're long and thin.

Guest johnnifer

i wish i were a guy with nice hands. out of line but im jealous ! i love how they have nice long piano like fingers. so smooth. i wish i had nice hands :P .

--Jenn Ly

Guest DbSkJaeJoong7

I think jaejoong oppa has very beautiful hands! not just b/c i'm a fan but i look at his hands and it doesn't seem to age. that's what carries the aroma of a true beautiful hand.

You like?

Guest riviera_cacharel

i think that person who has a hand fetish in soompi forums would just lovvvve this thread!!~~ :lol:

oh yes i am now a very very happy girl :w00t:

in my opinion a man who has good hands and lips ,there is nothing sexier than that

for me good hands are even sexier than was board abs

and here is my list of sexy hands

YUNHO BABY

yhhands.gifuknow3.jpg

wmulti2ex.jpg

267051508_small.jpg242538246_small.jpg

yhhot.jpg

img_22_188_2.jpg

filayunho2.jpg

sun4887_1149332796_C1A6B8F1_BEF8C0B.jpg

11548280271111ex9.jpg

yh-213.jpg

^ cuz this one is the ishh right here baby :w00t:

20jlg81.jpg

i swear ,i have a serious fetish for yunho's hands

they are so effing sexy long and slender fingers ,perfectly kept cuticles ,his nails are clean

and his hands have no wrinkels or scares ,just perfection

yunho and so ji sub's hands are the smex

i'll be back with changmin.se7en and teddy

Guest desert_rain

i have noticed that about the korean men...they have really nice hands...i watched madeline yesterday and jo in sung's hand was nicer than the chicks!!!

Guest fattycake

i love this topic! it's an awesome way to meet other people who have "nice hands" festishes, like me.

=D jo in sung, gorgeous face and gorgeous hands.

wow, i did not know how beautiful so ji sup's hands were! geez, they look nicer than some women i know.

Archived