• Title: 구르미 그린 달빛 / Gureumi Geurin Dalbit
  • Genre: Historical, romance
  • Episodes: 20
  • Broadcast network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2016-Aug-01 to 2016-Oct-04
  • Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
  • Original Soundtrack: Moonlight Drawn By Clouds OST

Synopsis

Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung), disguises herself as a man and counsels men on dating. Due to a love letter she wrote for a client, she meets Lee Young---future Crown Prince Hyomyeong (Park Bo Gum). Hong Ra On is unaware that he is the Crown Prince and Lee Young is unaware that Hong Ra On is a woman. The Crown Prince becomes interested in Hong Ra On. His eunuchs become aware of this and attempt to get Hong Ra On to become one of them.

Cast

Production Credits

Notes

• This drama is based on the web novel "Moonlight Drawn By Clouds" by Yoon Yi Soon and illustrated by kk originally published online from October 4, 2013 to October 10, 2014 on Novel Naver.

Episode Ratings

See Moonlight Drawn By Clouds/Episode Ratings

External Links

• Like 4

On 23/4/2016 at 10:31 AM, Duong Pham said:

Young Hwa from CNBLUE :D He is really, really handsome. About hisacting, I'm not sure :D

Do you guys want an actor or idol-actor? Which one do you prefer?

I.e.: I like Lee Min Ho 1993 - an actor

deeand likes Young Hwa - an idol-actor

Bingo... love to see him again in drama. Currently after see him singing you're so fine become totally blueming over him ke..ke..ke..

1 hour ago, deeand said:

Bingo... love to see him again in drama. Currently after see him singing you're so fine become totally blueming over him ke..ke..ke..

Waw I actually really like YongHwa. And his acting is not bad too, though not the best.

He's had some decent acting experience, so I guess it'll be good to cast him.

Anyway, I'm open to anyone as long as this will be a good project for uri bogummy

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

As of now, there's no news about it. 

Yes KBS, writers, directors, everyone, please! 

It's not about the schedules changes. Head of KBS Drama said that UF and Moonlight are the most anticipated dramas after DoTS in KBS because according to him both dramas have distinct colours, directed by the best PDs, and start filming early. Both UF and Moonlight are still on its original schedule, UF's first broadcast in July and Moonlight in August.

Thankyou so much :) 

• Like 5

Hi guys!!! I was a bit busy at the weekend, can't be online and update with you ^^

In Park Bo Gum's schedule on Blossom Ent. website, he will start filming MDBC from May 1.

And I've found no other news about the changing in schedule of MDBC but that blog (you guys posted). I think it's not trusted.

However, if they changes it into Wed-Thu, I think that's a good news.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

Hi guys!!! I was a bit busy at the weekend, can't be online and update with you ^^

In Park Bo Gum's schedule on Blossom Ent. website, he will start filming MDBC from May 1.

And I've found no other news about the changing in schedule of MDBC but that blog (you guys posted). I think it's not trusted.

However, if they changes it into Wed-Thu, I think that's a good news.

I think MDBC will still aired for mon - tue. I don't find any news about it. 

MDBC is the only drama in august slot that is pre production and will aired in china at the same time. and Park Bo Gum is already infamous at China I hope his star power will bring MDBC to spotlight at international viewers.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, deeand said:

I think MDBC will still aired for mon - tue. I don't find any news about it. 

MDBC is the only drama in august slot that is pre production and will aired in china at the same time. and Park Bo Gum is already infamous at China I hope his star power will bring MDBC to spotlight at international viewers.

How do you know that it'll be aired in China at the same time? I just know that KBS wants to export their films to China, (maybe) including MDBC but airing at the same time with Korea is not mentioned any where, right?

And yes, PBG's fame in China is raising thanks to Reply 1988. Hope MDBC will help him blossom more there :D

• Like 2

I wonder if they'll actually start filming this Sunday or will it be the cast/script reading.  There hasn't been any word of the second leads being finalized either.  Anyways I can't wait for the first stills to come out and the poster shots as well.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Duong Pham said:

How do you know that it'll be aired in China at the same time? I just know that KBS wants to export their films to China, (maybe) including MDBC but airing at the same time with Korea is not mentioned any where, right?

And yes, PBG's fame in China is raising thanks to Reply 1988. Hope MDBC will help him blossom more there :D

does it won't aired the same time? I think it's a common that a pre-production drama aired in china at the same time is because The producers have aimed at taking the drama overseas ever since the initial planning stages, and they have put great effort into enabling simultaneous broadcasting in both Korea and China. Due to the relatively strict TV censorship in China, negotiations with broadcasters tend to take longer than in Korea.

so if they were not planning to aired at the same time in china that would be no use to pre-production.

this is some sample of pre-production drama :

Uncontrollably Fond

Hwarang

DOTS

MOON LOVERS

Saimdang, the Herstory

• Like 4

20 hours ago, honeywell said:

I wonder if they'll actually start filming this Sunday or will it be the cast/script reading.  There hasn't been any word of the second leads being finalized either.  Anyways I can't wait for the first stills to come out and the poster shots as well.

the second leads is Yook Sung Jae. there's a news he is confirmed but I haven't found about he declined? did I missed it?

Sungjae cast as a king in KBS's new drama 'Gureumi-Drawn Moonlight'

By jennywill    Monday, March 14, 2016    31,443    19,090    5

BTOB's Sungjae will be playing a king in the new KBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Gureumi-Drawn Moonlight'!

He'll be playing Kim Yoon Sung, a king who is wise and relaxed and of course is incredibly popular among the women in court. He'll be playing Park Bo Gum's rival on the drama.

The drama is a Chosun-period based web novel that is still in progress since October 2013, with over 50 million views total. The drama will air in August.source

also in korea wikipedia ko.wikipedia gureumi also mentioned yook sung jae  육성재  cast as  조하연 (세자빈 조씨) Yeonguijeong

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deeand said:

the second leads is Yook Sung Jae. there's a news he is confirmed but I haven't found about he declined? did I missed it?

Sungjae cast as a king in KBS's new drama 'Gureumi-Drawn Moonlight'

By jennywill    Monday, March 14, 2016    31,443    19,090    5

BTOB's Sungjae will be playing a king in the new KBS Monday-Tuesday drama 'Gureumi-Drawn Moonlight'!

He'll be playing Kim Yoon Sung, a king who is wise and relaxed and of course is incredibly popular among the women in court. He'll be playing Park Bo Gum's rival on the drama.

The drama is a Chosun-period based web novel that is still in progress since October 2013, with over 50 million views total. The drama will air in August.source

also in korea wikipedia ko.wikipedia gureumi also mentioned yook sung jae  육성재  cast as  조하연 (세자빈 조씨) Yeonguijeong

wait...... king?? 

where did you find this news?

• Like 3

They already started casting supporting characters, actor Jang Kwang as the head of Department of Eunuchs (or something like that :p), so I hope this means our 2nd leads already confirmed.  

It seems the preceding drama Beautiful Mind is pushed back by two weeks, all news articles say it will premiere on June 20. So Moonlight will start only on Aug 15. 

7 hours ago, deeand said:

This character is Chae Soobin's. She and Sungjae haven't confirmed officially yet. Sungjae will play a poet/warrior not a king, apparently allkpop translated it wrongly. I don't know where blogs like koalasplayground and allkpop get their info from because they're all wrong. Wikipedia can't be trusted either because it can be changed by anyone. I think the most trusted and fast sources are fans at this point. 

• Like 6