[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Another casting 'rumor', for the 2nd male lead

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Might Join Park Bo Gum in Historical Drama

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Might Join Park Bo Gum in Historical Drama

It has been reported that BTOB member, Yook Sungjae is considering appearing in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

His agency, Cube Entertainment, revealed on March 14 that, “It is true that Yook Sungjae received a casting call for KBS2‘s new Monday-Tuesday drama, ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.’ Nothing has been confirmed as of this time, but it is one of the projects that are being considered.”

The BTOB member was offered the role of Kim Yun Seong, who is a dignified and well-learned character that maintains his poise and reserve despite the praise of the public. He would be in a love triangle with lady Hong Ra On and Lee Young (played by Park Bo Gum).

“Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” with a web novel of the same name, is a palace romance about genius Crown Prince Hyomyeong, who loved court music, set in the late Joseon period. The drama is expected to air this coming August.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/13/yook-sungjae-might-join-park-bo-gum-in-historical-drama/

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

i heard a news about seolhyun today

it was said that she will become bogum's lady in MDbC

but FNC has been denied it

i wonder why there is no progress on casting the female roleㅡ.ㅡ

Edited by Wilis Asri
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wilis Asri said:

@deeand nope.. it isnt confirmed. she received the offer just like kim ji won

nothing confirmed... there are 2 candidats ㅠㅠ 

oufh... between kim go eun and kim ji won I definitely choose Kim go eun... 

PBG and KGE chemistry in coin locker girl is so sizzling.. but how they end leave a scar for me... if they casting again I think it will heal me...

• Like 2

uu6.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Kim Go Eun to reunite with Park Bogum in 'Moonlight'..."Final negotiations" 

1. [+6,377, -356] Her sageuk acting in 'Memories of the Sword' made me sigh

2. [+6,661, -694] Are there no pretty actresses out there? A cute and pretty actress who can act

3. [+5,013, -333] Isn't this going too far? ㅠㅠ

4. [+4,198, -285] It's so rare for my excitement to drop with every casting article ㅠㅠ She has no similarity with the character whatsoever ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She can do a great job with it but for now, I'm not very optimistic with this pairing... And please release articles only when you're sure they're confirmed. If not, you're just putting these people in a difficult situation.. Is she really confirmed? Things got more stable yesterday but why another article like this....

5. [+2,443, -122] Can't reporters release articles when casting is confirmed? It's just frustrating if kbs keeps being so indecisive

6. [+1,940, -85] Park Bogum would look prettier

7. [+1,833, -124] Her acting is subpar and she doesn't seem that popular when you read reactions about her but who keeps helping her?? She baffles me

8. [+1,615, -74] But she's not pretty.. Ra On is described as a woman of peerless beauty.. Disappointed in this casting

uu64.jpg

News1 -Daum: 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', Kim Ji Won vs Kim Go Eun, who will be Park Bogum's partner? 

1. [+184, -10] Kim Ji Won

2. [+167, -10] 1 vote for Kim Ji Won

3. [+154, -9] Kim Ji Won

4. [+58, -4] If it's not Park Bo Young, I'd choose Kim Ji Won~  I don't think Ms. Go Eun would look as graceful in a hanbok nor she'd have a great chemistry with Bogum

5. [+51, -4] Kim Ji Won

• Like 3

King Kong has been in silent mode while KGE agency did say she's received offer and considering. so i guess it's pretty done. too bad, i really want to see Jiwon as lead soon. I didn't watch BG and GE movie so can't say about their chemistry but people say it's good. though i think BG and Jiwon would have chemistry too. oh well. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone :D

At first, I always go to Park Bo Young for the female lead, really like her and she CAN ACT WELL :))

However, PBY is active in movies and Oh my ghost is the first and last drama of her til now. We've not heard any news of her, even rumors, being considered for the female lead. I think it's a signal that... no hope any more :(

Now we have Kim Ji Won and Kim Go Eun, they are both beautiful, can act well (too) and seem to have good chemistry with Park Bo Gum.

Well, Kim Ji Won has just finished DotS as the second female lead and her fame is increasing widely. Quickly joining in another drama as female lead, well, seems not to be good for her career. Because audience now loves her in the white blouse so much, the impression is really strong. She and her agency should take benefit from that first.

Then, we have Kim Go Eun left. I still think that she looks older than Park Bo Gum although their chemistry in China Town was good. But after Cheese in the trap and its "scandal", her image has gone bad a little (my thought, only).

After all, I still prefer Kim Ji Won than Kim Go Eun. What about you guys? :D

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rhienz said:

Thank you @Maetawinz for opening this thread. :heart:
I won't know that this drama already had special thread if @inshara2000 didn't visit us at Park Bo Gum's thread. Thank you, dear.

So, here i am, signing up to join this thread and say "Hi" to everyone here. Annyeonghaseyo... :wub:

hi.. @rhienz back while I use this thread as my signature, but I think you miss it, So lets have a fun time spazzing about Moonlight Dream..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

After all, I still prefer Kim Ji Won than Kim Go Eun. What about you guys? :D

both of them will be OK with me, Kim Ji Won did a great job in DOTS and she is an enormously beautiful, but I always a fan of Kim Go Eun, and KGE have a clasic beauty that I really like and she can pull boyish charm perfectly.

but if both of them having a tournament to vote, I'll chose Kim Go Eun.

• Like 1

After watching Kim Go Eun in Memories of the Sword, she can pull off the male/female character. She was pretending to be a boy in that movie. Then with Park Bo Gum in Coin Locker Girl traumatised me and I hope to God for a happier ending for KGE's characters because so far her movie and drama endings have been tragic [Please don't tell me Moonlight doesn't end well too]

• Like 2

I can't wait to see Park bo gum in saeguk drama oh my god a crown prince!!!

Really love him.. He is cute and kind, watch him from i remember you, reply 1988, everyweek mubank, youth over flowers africa. 

I also hope this drama leading actress wont be any much older or maybe a little older but baby face because Park Bo gum really have a cute baby face. 

• Like 1