[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, Mymindisblank said:

It will compete with Doctors for its first 8 episodes or so.. and whatever comes after Doctors.. Looking on asianwiki 'W' is on the weds/thurs timeslot so not a threat. MBC is currently showing Monster which will end in September. But hopefully no tough competition lol! Love the star cast especially KYJ so hope it does well! Historical dramas usually do well don't they?

Sound relieving! And I agree. Historical dramas often do well.

Btw, BTOB Yook Sung Jae has confirmed that he WILL NOT join in MDBC because of tight schedule. No more rumor or news :(

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002922475

• Like 4

On 14/04/2016 at 2:02 PM, rhienz said:

Hi, @deeand Whoa, sorry dear. I didn't notice you quoted me back then. Yeah, let's have fun spazzing. 
This thread is still quite, because there isn't any progress with casting so far, and basically because the drama still has 4 months to air.

Hide contents

Deeand, what signature? Is that what is present below our every post ?
Yeah, i've been wondering , why i can't see any signatures in anyone posts.
It has been years I visited soompi forum before R88. Back then I can see those signatures.

Anyone knew what dramas will be in the same time slot with Moonlight ?
Is it true it will compete against Doctors and W? 

sorry for the late reply 

you must change your Account setting if you want to see other poster signature .

2016-04-22%2010_11_32-Program%20Manager_

and then

2016-04-22%2010_07_33-Settings%20-%20Soo

hope that help

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

Sound relieving! And I agree. Historical dramas often do well.

Btw, BTOB Yook Sung Jae has confirmed that he WILL NOT join in MDBC because of tight schedule. No more rumor or news :(

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002922475

and MDBC is going to preproduction so they will carefully and have more time for editing. Also MDBC will also aired in china at the same time in korea so I hope the Hyped will be same with DOTS.

yook sung jae declined can I hope for Young hwa then? #currentlydrollingoverblueming#

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mymindisblank said:

It will compete with Doctors for its first 8 episodes or so.. and whatever comes after Doctors.. Looking on asianwiki 'W' is on the weds/thurs timeslot so not a threat. MBC is currently showing Monster which will end in September. But hopefully no tough competition lol! Love the star cast especially KYJ so hope it does well! Historical dramas usually do well don't they?

@Mymindisblank annyeong chingus...for sure Moonlight will have my viewer rating ( watch bcoz of KYJ) , as i normally PASS all PSH drama..:P

The only drama i watched with PSH in was The Heirs , but reason was because of Krystal Jung^_^

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, deeand said:

and MDBC is going to preproduction so they will carefully and have more time for editing. Also MDBC will also aired in china at the same time in korea so I hope the Hyped will be same with DOTS.

yook sung jae declined can I hope for Young hwa then? #currentlydrollingoverblueming#

Pre-producting is just rumor, we won't know whether it's true or not (like other dramas). I hope it will be pre-producted like DOTS to avoid being affected by viewers' comments.

How do you know that it will be aired in China, too? I've not heard anything :D

Now Yook Sung Jae denied, I want Lee Min Ho 1993, who also played a role in Moon-Sun with Yoo Jung. And, the most important is, he likes Yoo Jung SO SO SO MUCH :)) He once or more times said that in press conference or interviews, I don't remember but he surely said that he would wait for Yoo Jung LOL

• Like 5

Oh no I was actually looking forward to Sungjae as the 2nd lead :( I'm quite sad!  I heard on Instagram that if sungjae declines the people in contention are Got7s JB or someone from Seventeen...!? I don't mind JB but not a newbie from Seventeen sorry! I'd rather someone like Kim minjae!!! He can act he's young so will fit well with KYJ and he's not unpleasant to the eye either lol!:grin:

• Like 3

There's quite a confusion about Sungjae's casting today. The result is he hasn't rejected the offer yet. They said "he's one of the candidates for the role and still considering. The overall harmony of actors is very important in casting, so we are being careful in the casting process. We aim to finalize casting as soon as possible. The drama is scheduled for August, so we would like to start filming in June"

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14612900781105198002

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Duong Pham said:

Pre-producting is just rumor, we won't know whether it's true or not (like other dramas). I hope it will be pre-producted like DOTS to avoid being affected by viewers' comments.

How do you know that it will be aired in China, too? I've not heard anything :D

Now Yook Sung Jae denied, I want Lee Min Ho 1993, who also played a role in Moon-Sun with Yoo Jung. And, the most important is, he likes Yoo Jung SO SO SO MUCH :)) He once or more times said that in press conference or interviews, I don't remember but he surely said that he would wait for Yoo Jung LOL

Who's Younghwa? @deeand

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

Who's Younghwa? @deeand

Young Hwa from CNBLUE :D He is really, really handsome. About hisacting, I'm not sure :D

Do you guys want an actor or idol-actor? Which one do you prefer?

I.e.: I like Lee Min Ho 1993 - an actor

deeand likes Young Hwa - an idol-actor

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Duong Pham said:

Young Hwa from CNBLUE :D He is really, really handsome. About hisacting, I'm not sure :D

Do you guys want an actor or idol-actor? Which one do you prefer?

I.e.: I like Lee Min Ho 1993 - an actor

deeand likes Young Hwa - an idol-actor

@Duong Pham none of the above...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

KBS Switches Schedules Moving Moonlight Drawn by Clouds After Uncontrollably Fond on Wed-Thurs

Posted on April 23, 2016 by ockoala
gisu.jpg

There’s a change of plans over at KBS and it’s not clear the reason behind it. The network has announced that summer melodrama Uncontrollably Fond with Kim Woo Bin and Suzy airing on Wed-Thurs in July will now be followed by young adult romance sageuk Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. It was originally supposed to be followed by flower boy sageuk Hwarang: The Beginning, which has actually been filming already whereas Moonlight just finished casting leads Park Bo Gum, Kim Yoo Jung, Yook Sung Hae, and Chae Soo Bin.

Moonlight was originally slated for the KBS Mon-Tues slot, premiering in late August after medical drama Beautiful Minds, so now it’s unclear whether Hwarang will take over that Mon-Tues slot, or stay on Wed-Thurs to follow after Moonlight towards the end of the year. All I know is that KBS has a slew of insanely good looking people populated dramas and the switcheroo doesn’t bother me as long as the end product has great storytelling quality rather than all looks and no substance.

Spoiler

gisu1.jpg

gisu2.jpg

Spoiler

hwarnns.jpg

I wonder if the scheduling move is to buy Hwarang more time due to a rather injury plagued shoot so far. Male lead Park Seo Joon was rushed to the hospital for a neck injury suffered filming an archery scene, while female lead Go Ara got her hand bitten by a horse during the off time on the set.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/23/kbs-switches-schedules-moving-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-after-uncontrollably-fond-on-wed-thurs/

=====

So, it looked like the blogger still in contention that all the for leads have accept the offers, including YSJ and CSB. In her last post she said that the two have unofficially confirmed. But who knows.
Actually, historical dramas, just like any other dramas, have rating flops, too. I'm really hoping that this drama will success for PBG's sake, and I heart KYJ, too.
Afaik, if the two confirm, this is the first sageuk dramas that all of its leads are considered "young", with PBG being the oldest one. (24yo in Korean).

• Like 5

Looks like airing will now be in September because UF is not airing until July.  Actually not all seaguk fail. In fact there was a time saeguk dramas were destroying the ratings.  Dong Yi, Jumong, TMTETS, Jewel in the Palace and a bunch of others.  It's hard to say how well MDBC will do.  Kim Yoo Jung is the youngest but is the most veteran among the leads.  This is her first official lead role.  Youth dramas generally don't do well.  The cross dressing storyline has been done before so I'm not expecting much in terms of ratings.

• Like 6

Guest MaknaeC
1 hour ago, rhienz said:

I wonder if the scheduling move is to buy Hwarang more time due to a rather injury plagued shoot so far. Male lead Park Seo Joon was rushed to the hospital for a neck injury suffered filming an archery scene, while female lead Go Ara got her hand bitten by a horse during the off time on the set.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/23/kbs-switches-schedules-moving-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-after-uncontrollably-fond-on-wed-thurs/

=====

So, it looked like the blogger still in contention that all the for leads have accept the offers, including YSJ and CSB. In her last post she said that the two have unofficially confirmed. But who knows.
Actually, historical dramas, just like any other dramas, have rating flops, too. I'm really hoping that this drama will success for PBG's sake, and I heart KYJ, too.
Afaik, if the two confirm, this is the first sageuk dramas that all of its leads are considered "young", with PBG being the oldest one. (24yo in Korean).

Is it valid? Because I couldn't find any related news about the schedule changes on naver. The latest news that related to MDbC talked about KBS's statement regarding Yook Sung Jae who is still considering the offer, not decline it. On another news, KBS said that viewers can anticipate their upcoming dramas this year especially MDbC and UF, after DoTS ended, but didn't mention about the schedule changes.

The competition on Monday-Tuesday time slot around august-september will be quite fierce (with Doctors, etc), but even more fierce on Wednesday-Thursday time slot. There's W and Jealousy Incarnate, when it comes to writers and star power MDbC will be on the disadvantaged side. 

Spoiler

W : the writer of Nine and Queen In Hyeon's Man; starring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk

Jealousy Incarnate : the writer of Miss Korea and Pasta; starring Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Suk

There's many fiasco (Jealousy Incarnate and Jo Deul Ho's case) going around here and there on KBS, I hope it doesn't affect this drama.

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

Looks like airing will now be in September because UF is not airing until July.  Actually not all seaguk fail. In fact there was a time saeguk dramas were destroying the ratings.  Dong Yi, Jumong, TMTETS, Jewel in the Palace and a bunch of others.  It's hard to say how well MDBC will do.  Kim Yoo Jung is the youngest but is the most veteran among the leads.  This is her first official lead role.  Youth dramas generally don't do well.  The cross dressing storyline has been done before so I'm not expecting much in terms of ratings.

Yeah, so true. Many sageuks are rating monsters. What I mean from my previous post is, sageuks are like any other drama genres in ratings, many of them has really high ratings, but some of them flopped badly. So, I hope KBS will do moonlight good and not mess up with it, be it's stars characters, its story, and its promotion. Especially since this is the first sageuk for every leads except KYJ, but for her, this is her first sageuk leading role. 

2 hours ago, MaknaeC said:

Is it valid? Because I couldn't find any related news about the schedule changes on naver. The latest news that related to MDbC talked about KBS's statement regarding Yook Sung Jae who is still considering the offer, not decline it. On another news, KBS said that viewers can anticipate their upcoming dramas this year especially MDbC and UF, after DoTS ended, but didn't mention about the schedule changes.

The competition on Monday-Tuesday time slot around august-september will be quite fierce (with Doctors, etc), but even more fierce on Wednesday-Thursday time slot. There's W and Jealousy Incarnate, when it comes to writers and star power MDbC will be on the disadvantaged side. 

Reveal hidden contents

W : the writer of Nine and Queen In Hyeon's Man; starring Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk

Jealousy Incarnate : the writer of Miss Korea and Pasta; starring Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Suk

There's many fiasco (Jealousy Incarnate and Jo Deul Ho's case) going around here and there on KBS, I hope it doesn't affect this drama.

I don't know if this is valid or not. Because I can't read Korean. So, there isn't any news yet about the slot moving? Please KBS, do Moonlight good. 

Yeah, if Moonlight competes against W and Jealousy Incarnate, it sure will be a fierce competition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaknaeC said:

Reveal hidden contents

well, I just found this.. @MaknaeC http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000453712 

http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=14613112521105424002

• Like 1

Guest MaknaeC
1 hour ago, rhienz said:

I don't know if this is valid or not. Because I can't read Korean. So, there isn't any news yet about the slot moving? Please KBS, do Moonlight good. 

Yeah, if Moonlight competes against W and Jealousy Incarnate, it sure will be a fierce competition. 

As of now, there's no news about it. 

Yes KBS, writers, directors, everyone, please! 

1 hour ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

It's not about the schedules changes. Head of KBS Drama said that UF and Moonlight are the most anticipated dramas after DoTS in KBS because according to him both dramas have distinct colours, directed by the best PDs, and start filming early. Both UF and Moonlight are still on its original schedule, UF's first broadcast in July and Moonlight in August.