[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest MaknaeC
On 9/8/2016 at 1:52 PM, mangachickava said:

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question, loved hearing all the angles and agreed with it all!

I had seen the director's previous work "Discovery of Love" and remembered how he always likes focusing on other things than just wide shot of the actors. On top of giving use scenery, landscape views, he also takes the time to zoom in on important pieces that layer our experience as the audience ( hands, feet, eyes, object etc.)

It is a much more nuanced approach that requires more forward thinking on the directors part <3333

So, I think we can all agree that YS gun and the remaining bullet will make a reappearance, I mean the whole fact that the writer purposely had YS threaten the eunuch with a gun instead of bow/sword must mean something? making YS empathise the fact he has two bullets must mean something as well? RIGHT?!

Therefore, I wanted to ask what people thoughts were on when, why, and who will be on the ends of that interaction awaiting us??????

Yes, he loves to focus on other things and I personally love this shot

shot_zpsqcuv3p63.jpg

This scene where Yoonsung tried to console Raon after being slapped by the Queen. For me this shot is so beautiful and full of meaning, you can feel the 'secretiveness' towards this shot. Only little part of their clothes being shown, it's really symbolize that they're currently sneaking away, run away from their duties as a eunuch and a royal officer for a moment. A place where the two of them can 'take a rest' without being surrounded by other people and being burden by their duties. From the preview of episode 7, this particular place will make an appearance once again when Yoonsung finally give Raon the female hanbok that he bought. So, it's something like 'a special place only for you and me'? :)

About re-appearance of the remaining bullet, I'm afraid that

Spoiler

it will reappear on Yoonsung's last scene, maybe the bullet will kill its owner? Since he's most likely will die just like in the novel :( 

Just like the author of original novel said that Yoonsung is like the most painful finger of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. Everyone end up being happy, but it's not the case for Yoonsung. What if, the remaining bullet end up killing its owner when he's trying to save Raon in the drama?!

Ugh, pitiful Yoonsung :( I told myself repeatedly to not getting attached to his character because of this reason, but I can't lol. Moreover since the one that played his character is the talented Jung Jinyoung. I'm angry because of Jinyoung/Yoonsung, I'm angry to the point I'm getting crazy LOL.

Park Bo Gum Is Considering Singing OST For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” star Park Bo Gum may be lending his voice to the show’s soundtrack!

A source from Park Bo Gum’s agency Blossom Entertainment told news outlet My Daily on September 9, “As a star of the show, he has received a proposal from ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ for him to take part in the OST. It is just one of several proposals, and nothing has been decided yet.”

It was previously reported by another news outlet that Park Bo Gum’s participation in the show’s soundtrack had been confirmed.

Before becoming an actor, Park Bo Gum planned to become a singer-songwriter. You can listen to him sing in an audition video here!

Meanwhile, his “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” co-star Jinyoung of B1A4 has produced a song for the show.

Park Bo Gum is currently starring as Lee Young in the hit KBS drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” which airs every Monday and Tuesday. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/09/park-bo-gum-considering-singing-track-moonlight-drawn-clouds-ost/

@Ahpheng I love what you said "  I really wanna wipe that smile off his face !! Don't smile at another woman that way !!  My exact feeling hahaha. We are too protective over Raon!!  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

@charliewCongratulations on your new recruit!! once your sister starts she will never get enough. 

@NRGchick thank you for posting your strips here as well. keep them coming chingu! 

@moodypie thank you for your warm welcome :heart:

@pyoyong thanks for adding me in this fun project our OTP MUST have their share of sweet romantic adorable moments ( cough# our share too included cough#) but i really hope we get a deep kiss even if i think its almost impossible for our 17 years old heroin however the story line is a passionate one so i still have a tiny hope T.T 

22 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” star Park Bo Gum may be lending his voice to the show’s soundtrack!

Yoohooo I hope Bogum will take it. He's been expressing his love for music everywhere he goes :w00t:. I'm looking forward to listening to his pretty voice singing :heart:.

Park Bo Gum to sing an OST for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds?

imgpark_bo_gum.jpg

Park Bo Gum might be experiencing an adrenaline rush on seeing his dream taking a shape into reality. Rising star of the K-pop industry is all set to enliven his real ambition of becoming a singer in the upcoming episode of Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.

If thing go well, the actor will reportedly lend his voice to an OST of the period drama. As per an exclusive report by Ilgan Sport, Bo Gum might get a chance to sing the original sound track for the show. The source revealed: "It has not been recorded yet, but Park Bo Gum singing an OST is under discussion."

Apparently, the 23-year-old did not start his K-pop journey to become an actor. Instead, he wanted to become a singer - songwriter and was preparing for the same from the time he went to high school. The actor himself revealed: "My original dream was to become a singer-songwriter, so I sent a video of myself playing the piano and singing to all the big agencies."

Bo Gum also stated that he is still determined to fulfill his dream as a singer. He shared: "Currently, I work as an actor, but I still love music". He also expressed his desire to sing an OST in his previous interview with Men's Uno: "I have not forgotten about my dreams to become a singer. If given the chance, I want to take part in a drama OST making and also try out for musicals."

Source: IBTimes

@pyoyong.... thanks for putting the proposal together and I love :wub: the stamp you created for me..

An idea just struck me as I read your proposal about the kiss.  Since RaOn wore an organza piece of mask over her face when she danced, let there be a scene where LY kissed her over that piece of organza....and then woke up as a dream that he was kissing his bed curtain or something.   If not, let it be a real kiss instead of a dream but when Ra On dresses as a girl again with the mask on....but he recognises her and plants his lips over the organza mask on her lips.. .....   With an organza mask in between is not so offensive right? :phew: :P    Just my 2 cents worth only for fun.

I can't seemed to find the one who posted the youtube link of PBG singing D.ear. Thank you whoever you are.

I didn't know he can sing so well and play the piano so well. And oh...his fingers are so long and slim on the piano keys.

Really looking forward to his singing of moonlight ost. 

Guest MaknaeC

I also don't mind to see Jo Ha Yeon become the crown princess, well she's already wearing the crown princess's attire in her character poster after all. 

cast_05_1.jpg

In fact, I'm waiting for her and Yeong's wedding day lol. Yoojung and Bogum are the best when it comes to emotional acting, they cried heart-wrenchingly yet so beautifully, so I'm waiting for that moment. It will be more epic if Raon is the one who dressed Yeong for his wedding LOL  :glasses::bawling:

Like I said before, I hope Jo Ha Yeon is depicted as a strong and calculative character instead of bitchy character here. A strong one just like the real life Queen Sinjeong (Crown Prince Hyomyeong's wife). I want to see her add some favors to royal politics ^^

Annyeong @NRGchick chingu :wub: I like the pictures you put side by side from TMTETS and MDBC. No wonder the teacher and the consort look so familiar because they were king and shaman in the previous drama. Yup TMTETS is in my very fave korean drama collection. I love that drama to bits. Sometimes I still take out my HDD and re-watch certain fave episodes.

Hello @pyoyong :w00t::lol::D I love reading the letters you have prepared. Thanks for adding me into the group. I saw my little pic in there.

27 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

I also don't mind to see Jo Ha Yeon become the crown princess, well she's already wearing the crown princess's attire in her character poster after all. 

In fact, I'm waiting for her and Yeong's wedding day lol. Yoojung and Bogum are the best when it comes to emotional acting, they cried heart-wrenchingly yet so beautifully, so I'm waiting for that moment. It will be more epic if Raon is the one who dressed Yeong for his wedding LOL  :glasses::bawling:

Like I said before, I hope Jo Ha Yeon is depicted as a strong and calculative character instead of bitchy character here. A strong one just like the real life Queen Sinjeong (Crown Prince Hyomyeong's wife). I want to see her add some favors to royal politics ^^

Oh...noooo.... praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489  It's too heartbreaking for Raon worried-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015worried-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015worried-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015crying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948996crying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948996

If I hadn't enjoyed CP and Raon's intense chemistry so much, I wouldn't have minded. but right now, I am so absorbed into moonlight world especially when otp's character is soo soo real. It's heartbreaking...even to see him smile like that to ha yeon. I know...this is crazy..and not right...but but...well...  i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998

Hmm... rewatching Moon Embraces the Sun. 

If it's reflecting life in the palace in those days, the Queen/Princess will be in a different part of palace grounds. And most of the time the Queen (I presume Crown Princess) too will not be together with the King/Crown Prince at night. And also when it is time to have a child, it is already pre-determined when the King and Queen consummate to try and have a child. 

Honestly I am not a big fan of sageuk and maybe I am more of a fantasy sageuk fan? Like Moon Embraces the Sun, Arang and the Magistrate, Mirror of the Witch. I didn't watch Six Flying Dragons or Dong Yi (I think these will make me pop a blood vessel - so it is my personal choice not to watch) and I did watch Secret Door until Kim Yoo Jung was replaced. 

7 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Oh...noooo.... praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490shame-on-you-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019490broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489broken-heart-yahoo-emoticon.gif?13019489  It's too heartbreaking for Raon worried-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015worried-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015worried-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015crying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948996crying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948996

If I hadn't enjoyed CP and Raon's intense chemistry so much, I wouldn't have minded. but right now, I am so absorbed into moonlight world especially when otp's character is soo soo real. It's heartbreaking...even to see him smile like that to ha yeon. I know...this is crazy..and not right...but but...well...  i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900i-dont-know-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006peace-sign-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998happy-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948998

Yes, my heart will crack first!!!  :w00t:

Archived