[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Rough translation of additional scene : 

Eunuch Jang : Your highness! Your highness! Did you meet with the King?

Did the King scold you?

Look at you! Covered by mud...

I mean, when your clothes is ruined like this how come you met the King?

Crown prince's clothes is the pride of East Palace's eunuch... how many times.. how many times I have told you...

Crown Prince : Who made a fuss saying that King wants to meet me in a hurry?

Eunuch Jang : Yes.. yes.. it's all my fault.

Your highness!!! Your highness!!!

• Like 18

Hello, I'm new to this page! I recently finished the first two episodes and I am totally HOOKED onto this drama! I can't wait until Monday! bali bali hurry up Monday~

tumblr_oc4q006dNm1qmeijao5_400.gif This is one of my favorite scenes..I couldn't stop laughing!.KYJ is so adorable!

• Like 21

Park Bo Gum Makes Ratings Promise For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

Park Bo Gum Makes Ratings Promise For “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

On August 27’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the stars of KBS’s new drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” sat down for an interview after the show’s recent premiere on August 22.

During the interview, the cast is asked what the highest ratings they think will be for the show. Kwak Dong Yeon jokes, “I think 83 percent!”

moonlight 1

Park Bo Gum says, “If ‘Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ gets over 20 percent in the ratings, we’ll all wear hanbok and –.” Kwak Dong Yeon jumps in to ask, “Dance to ‘Bombastic’?” He’s referring to when Park Bo Gum did a hilarious dance to “Bombastic” for a teaser for the show.

Park Bo Gum shakes his head and says with a bit of aegyo, “No! We’ll hold a fan signing event at Gwanghwamun. And we’ll be sure to have a spot for ‘Entertainment Weekly’ at the event.”

moonlight 4

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/27/park-bo-gum-makes-ratings-promise-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

• Like 18