[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Ep13 Text preview

궐 안에 있는 라온(유정)이 불안해진 한상익(장광)은 병연(동연)에게 라온을 백운회 본진으로 데려갈 계획을 밝힌다. 
한편, 동궁전을 습격했던 자객 중 한 명이 추포되어 의금부로 압송되는데...

The head eunuch feels insecure to see Raon staying in the palace, so he tells Byung Yeon his plan to bring her to the White Cloud Society. By the way, one of the assassin is arrested and moved to the investigation division.

Ep13 Video trailer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK-__nSgDr0/?taken-by=gurumi2016

Raon: 저하의 곁에서 한 걸음 이상 떨어지지 않아도 되겠습니까? Can I stay by your side in one step distance?
Yeong: 오래오래 그리 있어도 된다. You can stay as you are for long time.
Prime Minister: 홍라온을 먼저 찾아내서 우리 손에 넣어야 돼. We should find out Hong Raon first and get her in our hands.
Minister of general : 궐 안에 피비린내가 진동할 것 같습니다. The palace will be filled with blood smell.
Ha Yeon: 저와 제 집안을 이용하십시오. Please use me and my family.
Yeong: 난 아무런 마음도 줄 수가 없는데 I can't give you any heart.
Ha Yeon: 상관 없습니다. 서로의 이익을 위한 거래일 뿐이니까요. I don't mind. Because it's a business for each other's benifit.
Prime Minister: 그 자의 신원을 파악했습니다. I found out his/her identity.
King: 그럼 이 자가 홍경래의 여식이란 말인가? Then is this the daughter of Hong Gyung Nae?
Prime Minister: 지금 당장 소신의 목을 베시지요. Why don't you behead me right now?
Byung Yeon: 저하 Your Highness...
Raon: 제가 역적의 딸이라는 사실을 알게 되신다 해도 저를 만난 걸 후회하지 않으시겠습니까? When you find out I'm a daughter of a traitor, will you still not regret that you have met me?

you're the savior

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

PREVIEW LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT 13

Gomawo dear chingu for the preview even all I can understand is there's a words "forever" from CP to RO & "It doesn't matter" from HY to CP. Not going to excited for the bed scene anymore. "Foul me once shame on you, fool me twice hmm I don't mind if the one who fool me is PBG" :wub: 

@lovehbhjw2013 seonsaeng-nim what kind of bet you making this time? for the bed scene

OMG I'm forgeting someone here that I promised to tag when the preview is coming out, me & my great memory. Somebody can help me to remember a girl who have to study for her final, I just remember her profile start with letter "M" hmm okay that's a very helpful information. I try to search her but still can't found her

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Ep13 Text preview

The head eunuch feels scared to see Raon staying in the palace, so he tells Byung Yeon his plan to bring her to the White Cloud Society.
By the way, one of the assassin was arrested and moved to the investigation division.

Ep13 Video trailer

Raon: 저하의 곁에서 한 걸음 이상 떨어지지 않아도 되겠습니까? Can I stay by your side in one step distance?
Prime Minister: 홍라온을 먼저 찾아내서 우리 손에 넣어야 돼. We should find out Hong Raon first and get her in our hands.
Minister of general : 궐 안에 피비린내가 진동할 것 같습니다. The palace will be filled with blood smell.
Ha Yeon: 상관 없습니다. 서로의 이익을 위한 거래일 뿐이니까요. I don't mind. Because it's a business for each other's benifit.
Raon: 제가 역적의 딸이라는 사실을 알게 되신다 해도 저를 만난 걸 후회하지 않으시겠습니까? When you find out I'm a daughter of a traitor, will you still not regret that you have met me?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANS!!!!!!!! :heart:

I'm so emotional right now thinking about all the possibilities. If Raon does leaves the palace, I hope CP will do something to prevent it :bawling:

Edited by cloud92
  • Like 14

Preview in a rush:

CP to Ra On: let's stay together for a long long time.

Minister Kim: We have to find the rebel's daughter. 
Other minister: There will be blood.

That Girl: Let's get on with the wedding to benefit both our families

CP: I can never give you my heart.

That Girl: I dont mind.

Ra On: If you had known I was the rebel's daughter, would you have loved me the same.

When Evil PM went to the King do you think that he requested for a nationwide manhunt for Hong Raon? Then CP will come to know that RO is the daughter of the rebel leader? That is why there is a scene where he pointed his sword to that evil PM. I really wish RO would just tell him directly about her identity. It's not like she's guilty hiding the fact, she barely knows anything about her father until recently :bawling:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, saturn. said:

Ep13 Text preview

The head eunuch feels insecure to see Raon staying in the palace, so he tells Byung Yeon his plan to bring her to the White Cloud Society. By the way, one of the assassin is arrested and moved to the investigation division.

Ep13 Video trailer

Thank u. I feel abit better now. She is not saying goodbye - yet.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Welcome! :)

Because her lines are so sad during that last scene.

"When you find out that I'm the rebel's daughter, will you regret that you ever meet me?"

Oh heart :'( 

Thanks :) Poor girl! The dread she is living in all after barely being blissfully in love. Poor them! 

That last scene broke my heart :'(

• Like 12

It looks like Minister Kim will find out abt Ra On and go after her.

Also The Wedding to she that shall not be named, is probably gonna happen. I dont mind as long as they dont film it lol. Just mention it and dont show it to me. Also go away after the wedding, disappear in your chambers lol.

Maybe CP's bed scene was with Ra On after said wedding lol.

Just now, febz said:

Gomawo dear chingu for the preview even all I can understand is there's a words "forever" from CP to RO & "It doesn't matter" from HY to CP. Not going to excited for the bed scene anymore. "Foul me once shame on you, fool me twice hmm I don't mind if the one who fool me is PBG" :wub: 

@lovehbhjw2013 seonsaeng-nim what kind of bet you making this time? for the bed scene

OMG I'm forgeting someone here that I promised to tag when the preview is coming out, me & my great memory. Somebody can help me to remember a girl who have to study for her final, I just remember her profile start with letter "M" hmm okay that's a very helpful information. I try to search her but still can't found her

I decide to stay cool with the President this time... Also, I find RO's face way too sad in that scene for anything to be happening....besides, CP is sleeping...

If I have to predict, closest to the novel would be kissing her tears away from her face gently if he opens his eyes and sees her crying.......but not lip-kiss.  This, to me is romantic enough and won't cause too much debate on skinship issue.   But please...this is not expectaton....just saying if CP wants to respond to her sadness when he wakes up.

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

With our luck, the bed scene will be one fully clothed. 

But jokes aside, it is progress that they are there together. So I am not raising expectations for more. 

They have gone through so many obstacles and her father's status is another challenge. If the CP is aware of her status i.e. her father and his role in what happened 10 years ago. I don't think he will let go of her hand so easily as well. He will surely look into what actually happened during that turbulent time. However, things are getting too dangerous at the palace. If one person can find out who she is. There will be more to come. 

PS. About the wedding. Just go ahead with it! End the torture and have a brief 2 minute scene when the wedding is over and done with. It's already Ep 13 so the palace intrigue will be heating up more than the wedding. 

PS. I think we have been conditioned to think the worst. That Ra On will leave him. But I think it will go according to the novel. Even YS has realised the danger of Ra On remaining in the palace. 

Yeaaaaah....just bring it on!!! come what may!! Let the fight begin......I am so ready holding my sword now... and quickly be done with the wedding...been waiting for it since like how many episodes ago. Now Ha yeon is back...and my heart goes yo-yo again. Come ...come come.....

Lee young...please use this   shooting soldier baby  the next time you see PM Kim.

• Like 19

Just now, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Agree with you President......stay cool :glasses: first and when we get more in the episode...then can rejoice.....instead of building a skyscraper and collapse into our faces.... :lol:

LD agree what? .. This president already trolled ..  this president already dreamin .... aishhh .... ohmy heart @in00022 lets pray starting now ....

• Like 15