[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

While tidying up the books in the private library, she accidentally drops the books so LY helps her to pick it up. He then discovers the doll which RO has made so a puzzled LY asks what is this and RO is at a loss for words.

LY tells RO that he has already instructed her not to interfere in Eunuch Ma's private affairs. RO then retorts saying that why can't a palace maid and eunuch like each other. When you like someone, you wouldn't bother who the person is. Even if these feelings can't be realized but at least you have tried to express your feelings for the person whom you like.

LY ticks her off saying that these are just her own personal thoughts.

RO then adds that why should one try to deny these feelings which cannot be realized. She tells the CP that he wouldn't be able to understand such feelings.
  • Like 21

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Lmao @Bambiina 

at least we got kiss but please guys, be strong for tomorrow cause i am afraid the Queen will do something harm about them. I shall get rid the Queen now. Errrrr

tonite nothing matterexcept the KISS ...

YES...and YES yes again .. Yess..I am LAME ... wahahhahahhahahhahha

@moodypie I don't mind the trolling as long as CP and RO all lovey dovey .. hehehhehehe.. troll awayyyyyyyyyyy

• Like 11

I'm truly looking forward to what the knetz got to say about this kiss scene they were already complaining about her bath scene and to much of her was being revealed I sure like to know what will they say about a real kiss and not none of that forehead mess..Will they complain she's to young to be kissing like that or what clearly it's her first real kiss that we know of 

• Like 5

@alekaonu Hi.....the lovely moderator, :):lol::D

I sometimes lurk in many threads just to what happen and can't really post a lot of things but this drama just wakes up the inner fluttery feeling of KDrama, IDK, they do everything right for me and honestly I find it actually quite a charm if he kissed her just because he likes her, 

it's like the old Reply 1997, he just likes him and even confessing, I like that the scene plays slowly and she even closes her eyes, it seems like whatever the gender is, they both consent, 

what happen next? Idk but I feel really worried, kiss scene in ep 7 and we have Joseon political theme behind, I am afraid they gonna pull some sad story, like a rebellion and they both, get thrown outside the city, the people thought the crown prince is dead or something, 

at least he kissed her 1st than like having the arranged married we knew will probably come up, It's like I am so easy to please...haha

17 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

If he know He is a she ... why he didn't object to she 'sleeping' with another man? (bro kim)

Kim Hyung is trusted guard that honoured a bro code, I think that's what Crown Prince think about him, 

also, Kim Hyung likes the ceiling more than the ground and Ra-On can't fly that high

• Like 14

Hahaha...everyone being crazy this night including me, i want to scream because the happinest see our otp kiss, but my hubby already sleep next to me so i must hundle for not scream, daebak...this episode was daebak...i am sure the rating will increase more than 30 percent. There is no preview???  Event the live recap done, i keep reading the insight from all of you. Thankyou for everyone that made live recap. Hurray hurray hurray.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Lmao @Bambiina 

at least we got kiss but please guys, be strong for tomorrow cause i am afraid the Queen will do something harm about them. I shall get rid the Queen now. Errrrr

Seriously if I could send assasin to get rid that bitchy Queen....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... I need the raw video.. ppali ppali...

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, gimely said:

But in fact I don't care if he knows or not or it is a dream or not. One thing matters. IT IS A KISS!!!! :heart:

I can't  wait to see CP get jealous over Bro Kim ..(Bro that kan sew doll - wahahhahahhahahhaha)

btw where is my soul sista? @pyoyong .. are you in coma land?

• Like 9

Gah the joseon witch would make a move and make my Raon jelly. 

And the love triangke has started and Yeongie is a typical of jelly man when it's about Raon :D 

seems like Raon is afraid and worrying about her secret and Yoon Sung once again becomes a good friend for her. Good :) 

and Yeongi likes to tease Raon hahaha. He is totally a teaser xD 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Seriously if I could send assasin to get rid that bitchy Queen....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... I need the raw video.. ppali ppali...

Kak mariaaaa :D 

yes the raw is out in joovideo. You better see it. And sorry i couldnt reach my phone and reply your message. Too busy here hahaha. 

We shall send assasin to kill the Queen hahaha xD 

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Before you watch the RAW, do make sure this thing is available within your reach.

Anyone buying because of Moonlight Drawn by the Cloud will get special offer, Buy 1 Get 1 Free.

Coz you'll needed tomorrow to!

Hide contents

hahahahaha....I thought what were you selling. haha...yes...I need those. Can we buy 1 and get 2 free?

• Like 3